Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Ciannwn: We've just got a message back from Kenny. Our coffee supplies will be in the cargo bay ready to be picked up tomorrow.

Gawain: I'll go.

Ciannwn: Thanks.
    sigpic

Mar: Hi Cianwnn. Just came by to say hi. *Leave Ciannwn and Boris a plate of cookies and leaves the hive*
    Last edited by Mariellelita; 27 April 2009, 01:26 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris take the cookies to the recreation room and make themselves mugs of coffee. Bullseye, Dave, Tubbs and Craig are playing Atlantis Cluedo at a table at the far end of the room*

Dave: I suggest it was Sheppard with a scalpel in the gym.

*Tubbs shows Dave one of the cards he's holding*

Tubbs: Wrong.
      sigpic

Comment

<Psychowraith Telepathy>
        Hive 95 is happy announce that Deveareax, Devon's exquisite 5-star dining experience will be opening in the next week. A special media preview is being organized and invitations to the event are being created. When you receive your invitation, please RSVP accordingly. Parties of up to 5 are allowed, with a maximum of 2 parties. Zidane will be offering interviews while dining, but he will respectfully decline if you so choose so you can enjoy your meal.

Wraithguyver is currently developing and calibrating the coffee detector. He successfully deployed the prototype scanner on Hive 95. So far it has registered no instances of decaf coffee.

Lucas is re-apply for the High Commandership program. Queen Amadala has filed a pardon, which allows him to re-apply for consideration.

Wormhole X-treme is featuring a new convention event on the earth location of Tokyo Japan. They are excited to offer such intergalactic fare and are excitied to see who will headline the guest lists. Zidane is keeping an eye on this story as it develops.

The Wraith Adrenaline Amusement Center is on track for it's target opening date next year. The first Rollercoaster preview was a smashing success, and as new attractions come online, other previews may be available. Hive 95 will make updates as needed.

<End psychowraith telepathy. Technowraith WTN-A0001>

Comment

*Messages sent in reply to TechnoWraith's news*

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
          Hive 95 is happy announce that Deveareax, Devon's exquisite 5-star dining experience will be opening in the next week.
          Boris: Shawn will be delighted to hear that. He's currently in Wales on Earth researching what Welsh cakes should really taste like.

Wraithguyver is currently developing and calibrating the coffee detector. He successfully deployed the prototype scanner on Hive 95. So far it has registered no instances of decaf coffee.
          Erik: That's a very useful device. It could help prevent the kind of unpleasant experience Kenny had when he drank decaf under the impression it was normal coffee.

Lucas is re-apply for the High Commandership program. Queen Amadala has filed a pardon, which allows him to re-apply for consideration.
          Boris: I'm pleased to hear that he can re-apply.

Wormhole X-treme is featuring a new convention event on the earth location of Tokyo Japan. They are excited to offer such intergalactic fare and are excitied to see who will headline the guest lists. Zidane is keeping an eye on this story as it develops.
          Archimedes: I've watched a few episodes. It's a very entertaining cover-up for the truth.

and as new attractions come online, other previews may be available. Hive 95 will make updates as needed.
          Ciannwn: Neo and Fred are very excited at the possibility of other previews. They loved the roller coaster.
          sigpic

Comment

TP drops by to say hi to Boris and Shawn but looks like they're not here. TP scribbles a note on Shawn's kitchen blackboard:

Hi Boris! I've been practicing my rum drinking skills! I've been falling asleep at work a lot, but I can knock back a whole bottle before I fall over now! Yes, I know, Boris - I have a long way to go...
            Much respect from TP

Hey Shawn! You didn't think I'd forget you, did you? Sorry your weren't here - maybe I can polish your cheese grater another time? Meanwhile, I've left you some salad greens and herbs, freshly picked from my allotment greenhouse last night
            Love and hugs from TP
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Shawn returns from his research trip to Wales and reads what Todd's Pet has written on his kitchen blackboard. He transmits a message about the drinking practise to Boris who is inspecting the nearly completed battle cruiser. He then transmits another message to Todd's and Steve's hive.*
              sigpic

Comment

:Message from Mariellelita:

Hello Boris. As you know, Queen Akasha has made an alliance with Kenny's hive. After meeting Jean-Luc on the Planet and hearing about you, she believes an alliance between you and herself will be beneficial for all. Akasha wishes to schedule a meeting with you on her ship. Also, the coffee shipment is ready. Chris says your crew can come by and take it at any time.
                sigpic

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn return from inspecting the new battle cruiser. Boris sends a message to Kenny's Hive addressed to Mariellelita.*
                  sigpic

Comment

:Message to Boris's Hive from Queen Akasha:

Good afternoon, Commander Boris. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Queen Akasha. Jean-Luc has told me many good things about you. He says you are brave, strong, and very loyal...qualities befitting of a honorable wraith indeed. It would be an honor to be in alliance with a wraith like you, so I would like to schedule a meeting to talk things through. Jean-Luc has also told me about the young Primary. I would love to meet her as well, but if you feel she is too inexperienced in politics at the moment, I will allow for a meeting with her to be postponed for another day.

We could hold our meetings at the nearest nebula in three hours. My crew will send further coordinates to you. If it is not any trouble, I would like for the meeting to take place on my ship. Do not worry. My crew is very hospitable and you will be treated well.
                    Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you soon
                    sigpic

Comment

:Message to Shawn from Kenny:

Thank you Shawn. I would love to try the new healthy products and I am confident that they will be find additions to Koffee Nirvana. I shall visit later on this afternoon for a taste testing.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Message to Queen Akasha's hive.*

Boris: Good afternoon, Queen Akasha. Jean-Luc has told me many good things about you too. I have contacted Queen Ellia and she said she will be pleased to arrange a meeting with you at the Hippie Commune.

I should like to bring Ciannwn to our meeting. She is a human Worshipper who acts as my secretary and personal assistant as I believe Earth humans call it. Will this be alright?
                        sigpic

Comment

:Message to Boris's Hive from Queen Akasha:

Very well. I was young once and so I understand her apprehension. I will gladly accept holding the meeting at the Hippie Commune.

Bringing your worshipper along will be fine as well. Kenny is busy with his empire, so I have asked Mariellelita to come to the talks as well. I can't wait to meet you all soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Message to Queen Akasha's hive*

Boris: Ciannwn and I will be ready to leave as soon as we receive the co-ordinates.

*Message ends*

Ciannwn rushes off to her quarters to change into something suitable for the meeting.
                            sigpic

Comment

:Message to Boris from Chris:

Commander Boris, Commander Kenny has recently found out about recent competition to Koffee Nirvana. He doesn't know anything else about this, and we don't think its McKay, but asks you and your crew to keep an eye out. Thanks for your help.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X