PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Ciannwn: We've just got a message back from Kenny. Our coffee supplies will be in the cargo bay ready to be picked up tomorrow.

Gawain: I'll go.

Ciannwn: Thanks.

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Mar: Hi Cianwnn. Just came by to say hi. *Leave Ciannwn and Boris a plate of cookies and leaves the hive*

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
*Ciannwn and Boris take the cookies to the recreation room and make themselves mugs of coffee. Bullseye, Dave, Tubbs and Craig are playing Atlantis Cluedo at a table at the far end of the room*

Dave: I suggest it was Sheppard with a scalpel in the gym.

*Tubbs shows Dave one of the cards he's holding*

Tubbs: Wrong.

TechnoWraith
April 27th, 2009, 08:27 PM
<Psychowraith Telepathy>
Hive 95 is happy announce that Deveareax, Devon's exquisite 5-star dining experience will be opening in the next week. A special media preview is being organized and invitations to the event are being created. When you receive your invitation, please RSVP accordingly. Parties of up to 5 are allowed, with a maximum of 2 parties. Zidane will be offering interviews while dining, but he will respectfully decline if you so choose so you can enjoy your meal.

Wraithguyver is currently developing and calibrating the coffee detector. He successfully deployed the prototype scanner on Hive 95. So far it has registered no instances of decaf coffee.

Lucas is re-apply for the High Commandership program. Queen Amadala has filed a pardon, which allows him to re-apply for consideration.

Wormhole X-treme is featuring a new convention event on the earth location of Tokyo Japan. They are excited to offer such intergalactic fare and are excitied to see who will headline the guest lists. Zidane is keeping an eye on this story as it develops.

The Wraith Adrenaline Amusement Center is on track for it's target opening date next year. The first Rollercoaster preview was a smashing success, and as new attractions come online, other previews may be available. Hive 95 will make updates as needed.

<End psychowraith telepathy. Technowraith WTN-A0001>

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 03:08 AM
*Messages sent in reply to TechnoWraith's news*

Hive 95 is happy announce that Deveareax, Devon's exquisite 5-star dining experience will be opening in the next week.

Boris: Shawn will be delighted to hear that. He's currently in Wales on Earth researching what Welsh cakes should really taste like.

Wraithguyver is currently developing and calibrating the coffee detector. He successfully deployed the prototype scanner on Hive 95. So far it has registered no instances of decaf coffee.

Erik: That's a very useful device. It could help prevent the kind of unpleasant experience Kenny had when he drank decaf under the impression it was normal coffee.

Lucas is re-apply for the High Commandership program. Queen Amadala has filed a pardon, which allows him to re-apply for consideration.

Boris: I'm pleased to hear that he can re-apply.

Wormhole X-treme is featuring a new convention event on the earth location of Tokyo Japan. They are excited to offer such intergalactic fare and are excitied to see who will headline the guest lists. Zidane is keeping an eye on this story as it develops.

Archimedes: I've watched a few episodes. It's a very entertaining cover-up for the truth.

and as new attractions come online, other previews may be available. Hive 95 will make updates as needed.

Ciannwn: Neo and Fred are very excited at the possibility of other previews. They loved the roller coaster.

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 05:35 AM
TP drops by to say hi to Boris and Shawn but looks like they're not here. TP scribbles a note on Shawn's kitchen blackboard:

Hi Boris! I've been practicing my rum drinking skills! I've been falling asleep at work a lot, but I can knock back a whole bottle before I fall over now! :S Yes, I know, Boris - I have a long way to go...
Much respect from TP

Hey Shawn! You didn't think I'd forget you, did you? Sorry your weren't here - maybe I can polish your cheese grater another time? :D Meanwhile, I've left you some salad greens and herbs, freshly picked from my allotment greenhouse last night :)
Love and hugs from TP

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 06:11 AM
*Shawn returns from his research trip to Wales and reads what Todd's Pet has written on his kitchen blackboard. He transmits a message about the drinking practise to Boris who is inspecting the nearly completed battle cruiser. He then transmits another message to Todd's and Steve's hive.*

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 06:51 AM
:Message from Mariellelita:

Hello Boris. As you know, Queen Akasha has made an alliance with Kenny's hive. After meeting Jean-Luc on the Planet and hearing about you, she believes an alliance between you and herself will be beneficial for all. Akasha wishes to schedule a meeting with you on her ship. Also, the coffee shipment is ready. Chris says your crew can come by and take it at any time.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 06:58 AM
*Boris and Ciannwn return from inspecting the new battle cruiser. Boris sends a message to Kenny's Hive addressed to Mariellelita.*

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 07:17 AM
:Message to Boris's Hive from Queen Akasha:

Good afternoon, Commander Boris. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Queen Akasha. Jean-Luc has told me many good things about you. He says you are brave, strong, and very loyal...qualities befitting of a honorable wraith indeed. It would be an honor to be in alliance with a wraith like you, so I would like to schedule a meeting to talk things through. Jean-Luc has also told me about the young Primary. I would love to meet her as well, but if you feel she is too inexperienced in politics at the moment, I will allow for a meeting with her to be postponed for another day.

We could hold our meetings at the nearest nebula in three hours. My crew will send further coordinates to you. If it is not any trouble, I would like for the meeting to take place on my ship. Do not worry. My crew is very hospitable and you will be treated well.
Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you soon

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 07:20 AM
:Message to Shawn from Kenny:

Thank you Shawn. I would love to try the new healthy products and I am confident that they will be find additions to Koffee Nirvana. I shall visit later on this afternoon for a taste testing.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 07:34 AM
*Message to Queen Akasha's hive.*

Boris: Good afternoon, Queen Akasha. Jean-Luc has told me many good things about you too. I have contacted Queen Ellia and she said she will be pleased to arrange a meeting with you at the Hippie Commune.

I should like to bring Ciannwn to our meeting. She is a human Worshipper who acts as my secretary and personal assistant as I believe Earth humans call it. Will this be alright?

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 07:39 AM
:Message to Boris's Hive from Queen Akasha:

Very well. I was young once and so I understand her apprehension. I will gladly accept holding the meeting at the Hippie Commune.

Bringing your worshipper along will be fine as well. Kenny is busy with his empire, so I have asked Mariellelita to come to the talks as well. I can't wait to meet you all soon.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 07:45 AM
*Message to Queen Akasha's hive*

Boris: Ciannwn and I will be ready to leave as soon as we receive the co-ordinates.

*Message ends*

Ciannwn rushes off to her quarters to change into something suitable for the meeting.

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 08:05 AM
:Message to Boris from Chris:

Commander Boris, Commander Kenny has recently found out about recent competition to Koffee Nirvana. He doesn't know anything else about this, and we don't think its McKay, but asks you and your crew to keep an eye out. Thanks for your help.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 08:15 AM
* Message to Chris from Boris*

Boris: I will tell Erik to check the Atlantis computer system just in case the expedition knows something about it. Shawn can also contact the Magistrate on Olesia and ask him if anyone has been wanting to set up a rival coffee shop there. Do you have the name of this new coffee shop chain?

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 09:05 AM
*walks in to the recreation room, carrying Kit. Kit does his best to try and grab everything within reach*

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 09:10 AM
*Cat and Jareth drop in yawning*

Cat: Good evening! Hoe are you all? :)
Jareth: I hope your day´s been as nice as ours. :D

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:10 AM
*In the rec room - Kit takes Craig's Monopoly token off the board*

Craig: Can I have my battle cruiser back, Kit? I need it for Monopoly.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:14 AM
* Telepathic message sent from mediation room*

Jimmy: Hi, Jareth. I can sense you're around but am not sure where you are.

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 09:17 AM
*In the rec room - Kit takes Craig's Monopoly token off the board*

Craig: Can I have my battle cruiser back, Kit? I need it for Monopoly.
Kit:*cluthes cruiser* Mine!

Dray::rolleyes: *sigh* He's been like this since I got here. Michael's been working in his lab all day, so I think Kit is trying to say he feels ignored.

*Kit starts chewing on the playing piece*

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 09:18 AM
*Jareth sents telepathic massage back*

Jareth: We are in the recreation room!

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:21 AM
*Kit starts chewing on the playing piece*

Dave to Craig: Use the drone mask for now.

Bullseye: We'd better gets sets of spare tokens made.

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Dave to Craig: Use the drone mask for now.

Bullseye: We'd better gets sets of spare tokens made.
*tries to remove playing piece from Kit's mouth*

Dray: Why are you chewing on everything today?

*Kit drops cruiser and chews Draygon's hair instead*

Dray::rolleyes: *sigh*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:25 AM
*Telepathic message from Jimmy to Jareth*

Jimmy: I tried a Ronon clone this afternoon. I can understand why they're your favourite but I still prefer the Daniels.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:29 AM
*Neo and Fred enter the recreation room*

Fred: Hi everyone. Have you heard the news?

Neo: How are they supposed to know what news you mean?

Fred: :mckay: Boris and Ciannwn are visiting Queen Akasha's hive because she wants to make an alliance and somebody's opened some more coffee shops.

Neo: Erik's trying to find out if McKay is involved.

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 09:31 AM

Fred: :mckay: Boris and Ciannwn are visiting Queen Akasha's hive because she wants to make an alliance and somebody's opened some more coffee shops.

Dray: Haven't met Akasha, is she nice?

Kit: Is she nedable?

Dray::eek: Kit! No, I'm pretty sure she's not edible!

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 09:37 AM
*Telepathic message from Jareth to Jimmy*

Jareth: I always get tired from Daniel clones, Ronon´s push me up like a drug.:D

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 09:42 AM

Cat: Nice to hear that. A new ally would be very pleasant. :)

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Dray: Haven't met Akasha, is she nice?

Neo: Jean Luc was a senior officer on her hive for centuries. He was telling me about her one night at the Pirate tavern and he didn't say anything bad about her.

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Neo: Jean Luc was a senior officer on her hive for centuries. He was telling me about her one night at the Pirate tavern and he didn't say anything bad about her.
Dray::) That's good to hear

*Kit starts tugging and chewing Draygon's hair*

Can someone untangle Kit from my hair, please? I'm going to have to go out in a minute!

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 09:57 AM

Jimmy: The Daniel clones always make me feel like studying something. I've learned a lot of new things by following these urges.

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 10:05 AM

Jareth: That´s true, but mostly it´s too much knowledge at once for me and I get a headache. :mckay:

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 10:16 AM

Jimmy: I'm going back to meditating now. Something went wrong with the Flatulent Seals' enclosure so we could smell them as well as hear them. Luckily Erik made those respirators or I'd have done a Cavan and fainted before getting the problem sorted out. I feel in need of some relaxation to recover.

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM
*Dave and Neo finish untangling Kit from Draygon's hair*

Dray: *phew* Thanks for that *looks at watch* :eek: I'm going to be late. I'm sorry Kit, I have to get back to Earth, but I'll be back in time ot put you to bed :o

Kit::( Me want Draygon!

Dray: I've got to go! Sorry Kit...

*hurries out of door and to dart bay, leaving Kit with the wraith in the rec room*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM
*Neo and Fred decide to take Kit to the beach to build sandcastles. Kit isn't enthusiastic about the idea until Neo reminds him that Ellia makes lovely biscuits every day and Fern likes digging in sand. They leave the recreation room with Kit.*

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 10:30 AM

Jareth: Then you should recover indeed. :)

Gatecat
April 28th, 2009, 10:36 AM
* Jareth and Cat leave the recreation room as well and head back to Earth. Cat has still some work to do. They decide to come back a bit later.*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 12:59 PM
*Astor, Dave and Hector are sitting in the rec room drinking coffee.*

Astor: Do you think we could go to Porthos and get one of those Iratus bug/Sheep hybrids for the zoo?

Hector: It could be very dangerous.

Dave: Wraith produce Iratus bug pheromones so they won't attack us.

Hector: It's a hybrid species so what if we need to produce sheep pheromones as well?

Dave: Oh. Good point.

Astor: Archimedes has made his own version of the Ancients' personal shields. That would stop any attacks.

Hector: Why don't we search the data base to find species which are appealing to look at instead?

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM
*Michael walks into the rec room and collapses into a chair*

Michael: Any of you seen Draygon?

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 01:46 PM
*Boris and Ciannwn return from their meeting with Queen Akasha. They are both feeling tired so go to Boris's quarters before Karl can appear with a pile of reports.*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 01:50 PM
*Michael walks into the rec room and collapses into a chair*

Michael: Any of you seen Draygon?

*Fred and Neo, who is carrying a whining Kit, enter the room just in time to hear Michael say that*

Fred: We were hoping she'd be here.

Neo: Kit wants to be with her.

Kit: Me want bedtime story. :mckay:

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 01:59 PM
*Fred and Neo, who is carrying a whining Kit, enter the room just in time to hear Michael say that*

Fred: We were hoping she'd be here.

Neo: Kit wants to be with her.

Kit: Me want bedtime story. :mckay:
Michael::rolleyes: I'll deal with Kit if you want. Draygon's probably snoozing somewhere after babysitting on Earth.

*Michael takes Kit from Fred and Neo. Kit decides that Michael's not good enough and starts bawling*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Fred: Why don't you take him to the zoo? Jimmy sorted out the flatulent seals' enclosure so nobody can smell them now.

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Fred: Why don't you take him to the zoo? Jimmy sorted out the flatulent seals' enclosure so nobody can smell them now.
Michael: Yes, but he needs to go to bed.

*A sleepy Draygon wlaks in. Kit spots her*

Kit: Draygon! Me want story!

Dray: Why aren't you in bed yet? :o

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM
*Draygon and Michael take Kit off to bed*

Dray: Thanks for looking after Kit for me :) Hope he wasn't too much trouble.

Gatecat
April 29th, 2009, 12:13 AM
*Message from Jareth to Boris´s Hive*

Jareth: Good Morning! Sorry we didn´t come back yesterday, but after Cat had finished home- and housework, we disappeared in the bathtub. :D
Today will be busy too. After uni, I´ll accompany Cat to the doctor. Don´t know how long that´ll last.
In the evening some friends are coming. They are watching a film. Well, actually I like watching films, but they are planning to watch it in Hungarian. :eek: I don´t really know what I should think about that. If they don´t have any subtitles, this evening´s supposed to get boring for me. :S
But maybe I´ll find some time to take a look up to you. ;)
Have a nice day. :)

ciannwn
April 29th, 2009, 01:31 AM
*Message to Jareth from Ciannwn*

Ciannwn: Give Cat my regards and tell her that I hope the doctor sorts her ailment out quickly.

I hope the film has subtitles for you.

ciannwn
April 29th, 2009, 01:40 AM
*General Hive Announcement*

Boris: The meeting between myself and Queen Akasha went well. Our hives are now in an alliance with Ellia recognised as the Primary. Queen Akasha and Ellia will be arranging for a meeting of their own which will take place in the Hippie Commune.

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 09:30 AM
*walks in to the rec room and slimps in a seat*

Dray: Anyone know what Michael's up to? He's been spending an awful lot of time in his lab lately...

*Kit toddles in and climbs into Draygon's lap*

TechnoWraith
April 29th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Devon just completed sending his official invitations to the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax. The following invitation has been sent to Boris's Hive, The Pirate Camp, The Hippie Commune, Kenny's Hive, and The Chill-out Hive.

You have been Cordially Invited to the Grand opening of Deveareax, a 5-star exquisite dining experience. Hosted by Hive 95, and it's renowned chef, Devon, you are invited to experience the exquisite cuisine and dining experience Deveareax has to offer.

Your Private Seating is hosted in the Upper Atrium Dining room. Features include plush seating, at table service, and exquisite cuisine from all walks of the Pegasus Galaxy. Galaxy renowned wines and vintage ales will be made available. Live entertainment will also be available to further accentuate your dining experience.

Deveareax features the latest, modern cooking equipment and kitchen. Tours of the kitchen are available during your Private Seating. Due to safety and operations concerns, a specific tour has been planned and set up. We ask that you follow Devon's instruction carefully, to safely, yet freely observe the new equipment and staff at work. You can even place an order during your kitchen tour and watch your order come to life, from prep to final presentation to your table.

This is a Private Seating, by invitation only. Deveareax will only be accessible to anyone who has received this Invitation. All attendees will be issued a specific entry code, that will allow you to enter Deveareax. Devon has designed this Private Seating to showcase the whole of Deveareax to a select few of his most highly regarded acquaintances and friends. As such, Devon has asked that there be a limit of 5 attendees per party, with a limit of up to 2 parties from each Hive that wishes to attend. Each Hive's commanding officership (Queen, Queen's Advisor's, Senior High Commandership, etc) is granted one party of 10 attendees, so each Hive is allowed a maximum of 20 attendees.

Queen Amadala will host Guest Officerships/Commandership within her own Private Dining area, unless Guest officership/Commandership wish to remain in the main Dining area with the others.

When you RSVP, indicate how many are attending from your Hive's Officership/Commandership, and how many parties or partial parties of 5 attendees are coming. If you end up having more than 2 parties of 5 that wish to attend, you may contact Devon and see if an additional accommodation can be made. Based on response, Devon may allow a Hive to have more than 2 parties of 5. This is not guaranteed however.

The event takes place Tuesday, May 5th of the year 2009. The location is Hive 95, to be in orbit around Tanaris 4. Valet parking for your Darts, and Cruisers will be available free of charge.

To be included in this exquisite event, please RSVP by Sunday, May 3rd.

Cordially yours,

Devon
Hive 95 Master Chef

Devon: I am excited to offer my new kitchen and dining experience. I hope you will like it, and encourage those invited to come and experience deveareax

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 11:16 AM
*walks in to the rec room and slimps in a seat*

Dray: Anyone know what Michael's up to? He's been spending an awful lot of time in his lab lately...

*Kit toddles in and climbs into Draygon's lap*

*glomps Draygon and cuddles Kit until he giggles*

Has Michael still not given you your surprise then? :(

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 11:18 AM
*glomps Draygon and cuddles Kit until he giggles*

Has Michael still not given you your surprise then? :(
*glomps DS back, and puts Kit down on the seat so he can go back to napping*

No, not yet. I'm getting really curious about it now! He keeps promising to give it to me, but then I think he forgets :( He's been spending a lot of time in his lab recently though...

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Devon just completed sending his official invitations to the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax. The following invitation has been sent to Boris's Hive, The Pirate Camp, The Hippie Commune, Kenny's Hive, and The Chill-out Hive.

You have been Cordially Invited to the Grand opening of Deveareax, a 5-star exquisite dining experience. Hosted by Hive 95, and it's renowned chef, Devon, you are invited to experience the exquisite cuisine and dining experience Deveareax has to offer.

Your Private Seating is hosted in the Upper Atrium Dining room. Features include plush seating, at table service, and exquisite cuisine from all walks of the Pegasus Galaxy. Galaxy renowned wines and vintage ales will be made available. Live entertainment will also be available to further accentuate your dining experience.

Deveareax features the latest, modern cooking equipment and kitchen. Tours of the kitchen are available during your Private Seating. Due to safety and operations concerns, a specific tour has been planned and set up. We ask that you follow Devon's instruction carefully, to safely, yet freely observe the new equipment and staff at work. You can even place an order during your kitchen tour and watch your order come to life, from prep to final presentation to your table.

This is a Private Seating, by invitation only. Deveareax will only be accessible to anyone who has received this Invitation. All attendees will be issued a specific entry code, that will allow you to enter Deveareax. Devon has designed this Private Seating to showcase the whole of Deveareax to a select few of his most highly regarded acquaintances and friends. As such, Devon has asked that there be a limit of 5 attendees per party, with a limit of up to 2 parties from each Hive that wishes to attend. Each Hive's commanding officership (Queen, Queen's Advisor's, Senior High Commandership, etc) is granted one party of 10 attendees, so each Hive is allowed a maximum of 20 attendees.

Queen Amadala will host Guest Officerships/Commandership within her own Private Dining area, unless Guest officership/Commandership wish to remain in the main Dining area with the others.

When you RSVP, indicate how many are attending from your Hive's Officership/Commandership, and how many parties or partial parties of 5 attendees are coming. If you end up having more than 2 parties of 5 that wish to attend, you may contact Devon and see if an additional accommodation can be made. Based on response, Devon may allow a Hive to have more than 2 parties of 5. This is not guaranteed however.

The event takes place Tuesday, May 5th of the year 2009. The location is Hive 95, to be in orbit around Tanaris 4. Valet parking for your Darts, and Cruisers will be available free of charge.

To be included in this exquisite event, please RSVP by Sunday, May 3rd.

Cordially yours,

Devon
Hive 95 Master Chef

Devon: I am excited to offer my new kitchen and dining experience. I hope you will like it, and encourage those invited to come and experience deveareax

I would be delighted to attend the Grand Opening and I would like to bring one of my Wraith if that is acceptable with Devon. At what time (earth GMT) will the event commence?

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 11:30 AM
*glomps DS back, and puts Kit down on the seat so he can go back to napping*

No, not yet. I'm getting really curious about it now! He keeps promising to give it to me, but then I think he forgets :( He's been spending a lot of time in his lab recently though...

*Rhys comes in humming and skipping and wears a smug expression*
Rhys: It's sure no thunk spray! :D

Me: Maybe he is designing a... a...
a very significant present... of a romantic nature...maybe he's designing you ahttp://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_blush.gifwedding ring? ;)

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 11:35 AM
*Rhys comes in humming and skipping and wears a smug expression*
Rhys: It's sure no thunk spray! :D

Me: Maybe he is designing a... a...
a very significant present... of a romantic nature...maybe he's designing you ahttp://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_blush.gifwedding ring? ;)
*grabs onto nearby table for support as knees give way*

Dray::eek: I still remember all that confusion with weddings the first time round!

Kit::) Me got to watch. It was fun.

*Draygon looks imploringly at Rhys*

Dray: Can't you give me just a hint? After all, Michael must have told you what he was up to, you were that parinoid about Thunk spray.

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM
*grabs onto nearby table for support as knees give way*
Dray::eek: I still remember all that confusion with weddings the first time round!
Kit::) Me got to watch. It was fun.
*Draygon looks imploringly at Rhys*
Dray: Can't you give me just a hint? After all, Michael must have told you what he was up to, you were that parinoid about Thunk spray.

Rhys: I promised him I wouldn't tell you. But I could say this: he has indeed taken an interest in forging and working with metal lately. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_innocent.gif

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Rhys: I promised him I wouldn't tell you. But I could say this: he has indeed taken an interest in forging and working with metal lately. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_innocent.gif
*Draygon sits on the floor with her head in her hands*

Dray: Okay, who do I have to blame for the idea into his Michael's head this time around?

Kit: Uncle Rhys, Aunty Dess? Why Aunty Draygon no happy?

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM
*Draygon sits on the floor with her head in her hands*
Dray: Okay, who do I have to blame for the idea into his Michael's head this time around?
Kit: Uncle Rhys, Aunty Dess? Why Aunty Draygon no happy?

:eek: I didn't do anything to make him get ideas! We don't know what it is he is forging.

Rhys: If he is forging anything at all. I just happened to mention he has taken an interest in forging not that he actually is forging something.
Me: You're not helpful. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/keeper_mckay.gif

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 12:19 PM
:eek: I didn't do anything to make him get ideas! We don't know what it is he is forging.

Rhys: If he is forging anything at all. I just happened to mention he has taken an interest in forging not that he actually is forging something.
Me: You're not helpful. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/keeper_mckay.gif
Dray: I suppose an easy way to find out if he's really started forging something would be to ask if he's had anything instaled in his lab to do something. Maybe Erik, Archimedies or Jimmy could tell us...

*Kit starts to get board and slides off chair and goes up to Rhys*

Kit: Pick up!

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Dray: I suppose an easy way to find out if he's really started forging something would be to ask if he's had anything instaled in his lab to do something. Maybe Erik, Archimedies or Jimmy could tell us...

*Kit starts to get board and slides off chair and goes up to Rhys*

Kit: Pick up!

*Rhys eyes Kit suspiciously*

Me: Go ahead! Pick him up, he won't bite you. :rolleyes:
Rhys: You know I'm not comfortable around children. Tommy is the one you're looking for here.
*Tommy shuffles his feet and looks innocently up to the ceiling*
Tommy: It's your turn this time. I got painted on and covered with stickers by Kit enough last week. Anyway, you should really try to get on better with him. Make up for scaring him a few times recently.
Me: Aww, please. Come on, you have made such good progress with my little one. Can't you give it a try with Kit?
Rhys: :rolleyes: You won't leave me alone, will you? Alright.
*Rhys bends down and picks up Kit who instantly starts to tug at Rhys's braids*

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 12:29 PM
*Rhys eyes Kit suspiciously*

Me: Go ahead! Pick him up, he won't bite you. :rolleyes:
Rhys: You know I'm not comfortable around children. Tommy is the one you're looking for here.
*Tommy shuffles his feet and looks innocently up to the ceiling*
Tommy: It's your turn this time. I got painted on and covered with stickers by Kit enough last week. Anyway, you should really try to get on better with him. Make up for scaring him a few times recently.
Me: Aww, please. Come on, you have made such good progress with my little one. Can't you give it a try with Kit?
Rhys: :rolleyes: You won't leave me alone, will you? Alright.
*Rhys bends down and picks up Kit who instantly starts to tug at Rhys's braids*
:P Just be carefull he doesn't start chewing your hair, Rhys. He seems to be going through a phase of putting everything in his mouth :o

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM
:P Just be carefull he doesn't start chewing your hair, Rhys. He seems to be going through a phase of putting everything in his mouth :o

Rhys: :eek: Too late!
*Rhys tries to hold Kit at arm's length but fails because Kit has still a braid between his teeth*
Rhys: OUCH! Help! Someone take him off me NOW!

*Tommy tries to suppress a giggle and fails too, collapsing in an outburst of laughter on the floor*

ciannwn
April 29th, 2009, 12:35 PM

*Message To Hive 95*

Boris: Thank you for the invitation. We will send you the details of how many parties will be attending from this hive as soon as we've sorted it out.

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Rhys: :eek: Too late!
*Rhys tries to hold Kit at arm's length but fails because Kit has still a braid between his teeth*
Rhys: OUCH! Help! Someone take him off me NOW!

*Tommy tries to suppress a giggle and fails too, collapsing in an outburst of laughter on the floor*
*joins Tommy on the floor in fits of giggles. Michael walks in and leans on the doorway, watching the scene in front of him*

Michael: You know Rhys, toddlers don't tend to make good hair accesiories. You though, I think can carry off the look :P

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM
*joins Tommy on the floor in fits of giggles. Michael walks in and leans on the doorway, watching the scene in front of him*

Michael: You know Rhys, toddlers don't tend to make good hair accesiories. You though, I think can carry off the look :P

*DS falls onto the floor laughing too, accidentally landing on Tommy who yelps*
Me: Sorry. :o

Rhys: If you have all stopped having fun at my expense could someone please come and help me? :mckay:

*Kit has seized the opportunity to grab two more braids, examining them closely before chewing on them as well*

Me: But you two look so cute together.
Rhys: I am not cute. - OUCH! Kit! :eek:

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 12:49 PM
*DS falls onto the floor laughing too, accidentally landing on Tommy who yelps*
Me: Sorry. :o

Rhys: If you have all stopped having fun at my expense could someone please come and help me? :mckay:

*Kit has seized the opportunity to grab two more braids, examining them closely before chewing on them as well*

Me: But you two look so cute together.
Rhys: I am not cute. - OUCH! Kit! :eek:
Dray::P:P:P I wish I had a camara...

*Michael grins from the doorway and pulls out a camara from an inside pcoket of his coat*

Michael: Say cheese Rhys!

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Dray::P:P:P I wish I had a camara...

*Michael grins from the doorway and pulls out a camara from an inside pcoket of his coat*

Michael: Say cheese Rhys!

Rhys: No, you won't, Michael. You most certainly won't. I warn you - OUCH! If you are going to hit that relaese button- *FLASH*
Rhys: :mckay: Great. Here goes my reputation.

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Rhys: No, you won't, Michael. You most certainly won't. I warn you - OUCH! If you are going to hit that relaese button- *FLASH*
Rhys: :mckay: Great. Here goes my reputation.
Michael: What reputation? :P *runs out of the room before Rhys can follow him*

Dray: Thanks Rhys! Now I still don't know what my surprise is :(

*Kit tries to grab more of Rhys's hair, but the camara flash appeares to have disoriatated him*

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 01:11 PM
*Leaves fancy wines for Shawn and candies for Ciannwn*

:)

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Michael: What reputation? :P *runs out of the room before Rhys can follow him*

Dray: Thanks Rhys! Now I still don't know what my surprise is :(

*Kit tries to grab more of Rhys's hair, but the camara flash appeares to have disoriatated him*

Rhys: He is so going to pay for this. :mckay:
*DS walks over and gently disentangles Kit from Rhys's hair*
Me: That's enough for today. You didn't scare Kit, that was good. As I said: you're making progress. We won't make a kindergarten teacher out of you but it's a start.
*takes over Kit who is delighted that he now has dark hair to chew on*
Rhys: *grumble* I need to find Michael now.
*Rhys leaves the room in a hurry looking for Michael*
Me: Oh dear... I'd better not let him find Michael. If you excuse me?
*hands over Kit to Tommy and runs after Rhys*

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Rhys: He is so going to pay for this. :mckay:
*DS walks over and gently disentangles Kit from Rhys's hair*
Me: That's enough for today. You didn't scare Kit, that was good. As I said: you're making progress. We won't make a kindergarten teacher out of you but it's a start.
*takes over Kit who is delighted that he now has dark hair to chew on*
Rhys: *grumble* I need to find Michael now.
*Rhys leaves the room in a hurry looking for Michael*
Me: Oh dear... I'd better not let him find Michael. If you excuse me?
*hands over Kit to Tommy and runs after Rhys*
:S Don't let him hurt Michael, DS! Maybe I should go with her...

*Kit starts chewing Tommy's hair as Draygon rund after DS and Rhys*

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
:S Don't let him hurt Michael, DS! Maybe I should go with her...

*Kit starts chewing Tommy's hair as Draygon rund after DS and Rhys*

Tommy: Nice. :rolleyes:
What do you think, Kit, shall we go and fetch Ethel?
Kit: *through a mouthful of hair* Ehfel! :D

*DS has found Michael and Rhys*
*Rhys is still chasing Michael and has nearly closed up on him*

Me: Michael! Over here! Throw the camera over to me!

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Tommy: Nice. :rolleyes:
What do you think, Kit, shall we go and fetch Ethel?
Kit: *through a mouthful of hair* Ehfel! :D

*DS has found Michael and Rhys*
*Rhys is still chasing Michael and has nearly closed up on him*

Me: Michael! Over here! Throw the camera over to me!
*Michael tosses the camara to DS, and is thrown into a wall as Rhys crashes into him*

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 01:30 PM
*Michael tosses the camara to DS, and is thrown into a wall as Rhys crashes into him*

*Rhys turns around and runs towards DS with a mad gleam in his eyes*

Me: :eek: Uh-oh... :eek:
*DS speeds towards Draygon and throws her the camera a split-second before DS is tackled by Rhys*

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 01:34 PM
*Rhys turns around and runs towards DS with a mad gleam in his eyes*

Me: :eek: Uh-oh... :eek:
*DS speeds towards Draygon and throws her the camera a split-second before DS is tackled by Rhys*
*Draygon clumsily catches the camara and runs off down the corridor before Rhys can get off the floor and DS. Opens first door she comes to and thrusts the camara at Neo as he comes through the door*

Dray: Don't let Rhys get that!

*runs off again, leaving Neo with the camara*

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM
*Draygon clumsily catches the camara and runs off down the corridor before Rhys can get off the floor and DS. Opens first door she comes to and thrusts the camara at Neo as he comes through the door*

Dray: Don't let Rhys get that!

*runs off again, leaving Neo with the camara*

DS: Don't worry about Rhys, he's a bit distracted. I bought you the time to hide the camera by accidentally getting my hands underneath his coat and tickling his spine. :D

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 01:45 PM
DS: Don't worry about Rhys, he's a bit distracted. I bought you the time to hide the camera by accidentally getting my hands underneath his coat and tickling his spine. :D
Dray::P Thanks! Even I don't know where the camara is now. I think Neo just found a new game to play :rolleyes:

*jogs back to check on Michael*

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Dray::P Thanks! Even I don't know where the camara is now. I think Neo just found a new game to play :rolleyes:

*jogs back to check on Michael*

DS *shouts*: I will ask Neo tomorrow where he has taken that camera. ;)
Sorry if I'm shouting but I can't hear myself talk because Rhys is purring so loud. I'm afraid we have to leave now before he decides to find out how far he can stretch the PG restrictions before a mod drenches us with a bucket of cold water. :P :D

*Tommy walks up with Kit and Ethel searching for Draygon*

DS: When you have brought Kit to Draygon come back to earth, Tommy.
We're off now. Goodnight!

ciannwn
April 29th, 2009, 01:55 PM
*Leaves fancy wines for Shawn and candies for Ciannwn*

:)

*Ciannwn finds the candies and hides them from Shawn because they aren't healthy and nutritious. She wants to enjoy them without him nagging her about her eating habits. She then sends a message to Kenny's hive thanking Mar.

Shawn finds the wine and sends a message to Kenny's hive thanking Mar*

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 02:01 PM
DS *shouts*: I will ask Neo tomorrow where he has taken that camera. ;)
Sorry if I'm shouting but I can't hear myself talk because Rhys is purring so loud. I'm afraid we have to leave now before he decides to find out how far he can stretch the PG restrictions before a mod drenches us with a bucket of cold water. :P :D

*Tommy walks up with Kit and Ethel searching for Draygon*

DS: When you have brought Kit to Draygon come back to earth, Tommy.
We're off now. Goodnight!
*takes Kit and Ethel from Tommy*

Dray: Thanks for looking after him Tommy :) And goodnight DS :P Have fun with Rhys and Tommy :D

*goes to check on Michael, who's still leaning against a wall, holding his head*

Michael: Rhys should watch where he's going next time- Ouch!

Dray::o Kit, don't do that. Michael's got a sore head and doesn't appreaciate Ethel thumping him.

Kit: But Ethel wanted to say hello to Uncle Michael!

ciannwn
April 29th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I'm afraid we have to leave now before he decides to find out how far he can stretch the PG restrictions before a mod drenches us with a bucket of cold water. :P :D

*Ciannwn checks the database for mod and discovers a reference.

Mods - Supernatural beings who sometimes step in to direct the affairs of mortals. They have set certain rules for the universe and these rules must not be broken. It is believed that they are related to the Auditors of Reality on TPD-123 *

TechnoWraith
April 29th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Devon does a <headdesk> at forgetting when to include the time the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax in the invitations.

Devon: The time of the Private Grand opening is 7pm Universal Wraith time.

(OOC: in reality, the event will post on tuesday, but the exact time won't likely be 7pm EST, US. But sometime in the late afternoon or evening).

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 06:58 AM
*walks into the recreation room with Tommy*
Rhys has gone off to search for the camera Draygon has hidden from him.
Don't tell him but I managed to get the camera back from Neo and I've got a copy of the photo Michael took yesterday. :D

*Ciannwn checks the database for mod and discovers a reference.

Mods - Supernatural beings who sometimes step in to direct the affairs of mortals. They have set certain rules for the universe and these rules must not be broken. It is believed that they are related to the Auditors of Reality on TPD-123 *
I have heard of that relation too. It is rumoured that the Mods don't wear gray robes and do have individual minds though, but Mods and Auditors have a very simlar task. :)

Devon does a <headdesk> at forgetting when to include the time the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax in the invitations.

Devon: The time of the Private Grand opening is 7pm Universal Wraith time.

(OOC: in reality, the event will post on tuesday, but the exact time won't likely be 7pm EST, US. But sometime in the late afternoon or evening).

I hope I can make it over from earth then at that time. Before the event I will go shopping for an appropriate evening dress and matching shoes.

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 08:58 AM
*Draygon walks into the recreation, arm-in-arm with Michael. Winks at DS as tehy sit down*

How are you then? Michael's finally decided that he should be paying me some attention, rather than work away in his labs while I play with Kit :rolleyes:

*snuggles Michael*

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 09:12 AM
*Draygon walks into the recreation, arm-in-arm with Michael. Winks at DS as tehy sit down*

How are you then? Michael's finally decided that he should be paying me some attention, rather than work away in his labs while I play with Kit :rolleyes:

*snuggles Michael*

*glomps Draygon and Michael*

DS: How are you, Michael? I hope you weren't hurt when Rhys crashed you into that wall. And it's good to see you're with Draygon and not in your lab for a change.
Shall I fetch us all something to drink? Coffee, tea, cocoa?

Tommy: I'd like some cocoa but don't bother, I will go to get the drinks.

DS: Aww, that's so sweet of you, dear. *snuggles Tommy*

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 09:18 AM
*glomps Draygon and Michael*

DS: How are you, Michael? I hope you weren't hurt when Rhys crashed you into that wall. And it's good to see you're with Draygon and not in your lab for a change.
Shall I fetch us all something to drink? Coffee, tea, cocoa?

Tommy: I'd like some cocoa but don't bother, I will go to get the drinks.

DS: Aww, that's so sweet of you, dear. *snuggles Tommy*
*glomps DS and Tommy*

Michael: I'm alright now. I had a killer of a headache last night though. Being thrown into a wall at full speed HURT!

Dray::P And you haven't stopped complaining about that ALL day!

Michael::rolleyes: I know... thanks for the drinks offer. Tea for both of us I think.

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 09:26 AM
*glomps DS and Tommy*

Michael: I'm alright now. I had a killer of a headache last night though. Being thrown into a wall at full speed HURT!

Dray::P And you haven't stopped complaining about that ALL day!

Michael::rolleyes: I know... thanks for the drinks offer. Tea for both of us I think.

DS: Men complain about their little ailments constantly. :rolleyes: And it was after all your own fault, Michael, at least partly.

Tommy: DS, what would you like to drink?

DS: I'd like some cocoa as well, please.

*Tommy walks away to get the drinks*
*Rhys walks into the room with a cranky expression and spots Michael*
Rhys: I hope your headache is still unbearable. :mad:

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 09:33 AM
DS: Men complain about their little ailments constantly. :rolleyes: And it was after all your own fault, Michael, at least partly.

Tommy: DS, what would you like to drink?

DS: I'd like some cocoa as well, please.

*Tommy walks away to get the drinks*
*Rhys walks into the room with a cranky expression and spots Michael*
Rhys: I hope your headache is still unbearable. :mad:
*Michael looks coldly at Rhys*

Michael: I am feeling much better today, thank you. You did attempt to give me serious spinal damage by ramming me into that wall, but luckily the wall was organic and my own healing abilities are now much higher than they once were.

Dray: Come, on Rhys, you're not still mad at Michael about the photo yesterday are you?

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 09:45 AM
*Michael looks coldly at Rhys*

Michael: I am feeling much better today, thank you. You did attempt to give me serious spinal damage by ramming me into that wall, but luckily the wall was organic and my own healing abilities are now much higher than they once were.

Dray: Come, on Rhys, you're not still mad at Michael about the photo yesterday are you?

DS: He'd better not still be mad. Not after I did my best to get my hands on that photo. :S

Rhys: You have that photo? Where? You'd better give it to me now.

DS: Or else? :S

Rhys: Use your imagination. :cool:

*Tommy returns and hands Draygon and Michael their tea*

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Michael: Rhys, if you keep threatening everyone here about that photograph, I will start up my Thunk spray experiments again, got that?

Dray: :o thanks Tommy

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Michael: Rhys, if you keep threatening everyone here about that photograph, I will start up my Thunk spray experiments again, got that?

Dray: :o thanks Tommy

Rhys: :eek: Not fair! When will you stop blackmailing me with that? http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_angry.gif

Tommy: You're welcome.

Gatecat
April 30th, 2009, 10:59 AM
*Cat and Jareth come into the rec-room and sit down on the sofa*

Cat: Good evening. Long time no see!
Jareth: How is everyone?

Mariellelita
April 30th, 2009, 11:02 AM
*Comes on Boris's hive without Kenny*

:o Hehe, just looking for my Karl. I haven't talked to him in days. I'm such a bad worshipper. :(

Karl: *grabs Mar from behind and hugs her*

There you are! :D

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 11:24 AM
*Cat and Jareth come into the rec-room and sit down on the sofa*
Cat: Good evening. Long time no see!
Jareth: How is everyone?

*Comes on Boris's hive without Kenny*
:o Hehe, just looking for my Karl. I haven't talked to him in days. I'm such a bad worshipper. :(
Karl: *grabs Mar from behind and hugs her*
There you are! :D

*waves hello to Cat, Mar, Jareth and Karl*

I don't think I've ever seen Karl hug someone. Good job, Mar!
He is apparantly in a much better mood than ususal. :D

Tommy: Does that mean I've practised growling for nothing? :o
DS: You should be glad that there is no need for growling! :D

Mariellelita
April 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Mar: *waves back to DS* Hi, how are you? Yes, he is in a better mood. I think most of it is because he misses me so much.

Karl: :( I haven't seen you in four days. Where were you?

Mar: *apologizes with kisses*

Karl: http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb10/mariellelita/lovesmiley.gif

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 01:24 PM
*drops by and scribbles messages on Shawn's kitchen blackboard*

Hey Boris! I'm up to one-and-a-half bottles before I fall over! I was thinking it might be fun to have our little competition on my birthday weekend - but I don't know whether it would be the Fri or the Sat. I'm trying to get Steve to tell me what he has planned! Perhaps the following weekend might be better? What would suit you?

How ya doin', Shawn, babe? *big kissie lips drawing with hearts around it* :D

PS. Wow! Has Karl been in therapy???? :P

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 01:53 PM
*wanders back in with Michael and notices Kit playing with blocks in the rec room*

Dray: Come on Kit. You should be in bed.

Kit: :( Not had story yet!

Dray: :rolleyes: *sigh*

Mariellelita
April 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM
PS. Wow! Has Karl been in therapy???? :P

I have helped to improve him a bit. He is still hot tempered, but not as bad as he used to be. Sometimes I have to punish him when he regresses, but that doesn't happen too often. :)

Karl: *gives Mar hot tea with sugar* Your favorite, my dear.

Mar: :D Thanks.

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
*walks over to Draygon and Kit*

DS: Here is Michael's camera. *hands over the camera*
There are some unusual photos on it, Neo has apparently had some fun last night photographing all persons and things he has come across. The pics show mostly hands covering the lens and bits of angry faces. :o

Rhys: You still haven't given me the photo.

DS: Which photo? *innocent look*

Rhys: Come on! The photo you that you have shown everyone! http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_angry.gif No juicing up for you tonight!

DS: :eek:

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
*walks over to Draygon and Kit*

DS: Here is Michael's camera. *hands over the camera*
There are some unusual photos on it, Neo has apparently had some fun last night photographing all persons and things he has come across. The pics show mostly hands covering the lens and bits of angry faces. :o

Rhys: You still haven't given me the photo.

DS: Which photo? *innocent look*

Rhys: Come on! The photo you that you have shown everyone! http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_angry.gif No juicing up for you tonight!

Michael: It looks like that photo is corrupted. DS can't have shown in to people, it can't be viewed :rolleyes: Thanks for returning it. I'll have to have a word with Neo about mis-using my belongs though...

Dray: Neo didn't know it was your camara. Maybe you should think about giving him photography lessons instead :P

*Kit looks up at Rhys*
Kit: C'n you read me a bedtime story, Uncle Rhys?

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 02:22 PM
*DS snuggles Rhys*
DS: No juicing up? Bad idea. Think about it: I'm not the only one who's addicted. You get withdrawal too. :rolleyes:

Rhys: :eek: Now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel it! My right hand begins to itch! We have to leave. Now!

Goodnight everyone! Sweet wraithie dreams!

Draygon
April 30th, 2009, 02:26 PM
*DS snuggles Rhys*
DS: No juicing up? Bad idea. Think about it: I'm not the only one who's addicted. You get withdrawal too. :rolleyes:

Rhys: :eek: Now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel it! My right hand begins to itch! We have to leave. Now!

Night night DS. Have fun with Rhys :P

Kit::( No story?

Dray: I'm sure Michael will tell you a story :D

Michael: :rolleyes: *sigh*

Gatecat
April 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
*DS snuggles Rhys*

Cat: Good night DS.
We are leaving too. Good night everyone. :)

ciannwn
April 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
*Shawn finds the messages written on the kitchen blackboard. Boris and Ciannwn are at the Pirate Camp tavern so he contacts Boris to tell him what Todd's Pet has written. He then sends a message to Todd's Pet*

Shawn: I'm sorry I missed you again. I was at a board meeting on Kenny's Hive. We were discussing the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Hugs and kisses from me.

ciannwn
April 30th, 2009, 04:03 PM
*Boris and Ciannwn return from their evening at the Pirate Camp tavern. She wanted to go there to celebrate what is now to become news.*

Boris: This is a general hive announcement. Ciannwn now has the official position of my personal assistant. This gives her the status of a senior officer..

Gatecat
May 1st, 2009, 01:51 AM
*Cat and Jareth walk into the rec-room and make themself tea*

Cat: *sips tea* Don´t forget to order your food supplies for the next week.
Jareth: How many clones will I need? Seven, right?
Cat: You could feed on two of the competitors, who are coming on Saturday, they annoy me. :mckay:
Jareth: Great, then only five.

*telepathic message from Jareth to Gabriel*

Jareth: Hey, Gabriel, I´d like to order five Ronon clones for Sunday. I´ll come for them on Sunday. Thanks in advance!

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 02:08 AM
*Telepathic message from Gabriel to Jareth*

Gabriel: Will this be Sunday morning, evening or afternoon? Also, how many will you be feeding on immediately? The clones will be in stasis until required so I need to know how many should be woken up in readiness for your meal.

Gatecat
May 1st, 2009, 02:33 AM
*Telepathic message from Jareth to Gabriel*

Jareth: We are leaving early, so I´d like to pick them up on Sunday midday, if possible. Also, I´d like to feed on one immediately.

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 07:14 AM
*comes into the rec room with Tommy, both sit down on a sofa*

*Boris and Ciannwn return from their evening at the Pirate Camp tavern. She wanted to go there to celebrate what is now to become news.*

Boris: This is a general hive announcement. Ciannwn now has the official position of my personal assistant. This gives her the status of a senior officer..

Congratulations, ciannwn! :D http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_party.gif Well deserved promotion! That calls for a party!

Tommy: We have got an announcement to make too: we will not be able to visit any of the hives tomorrow. DS, Rhys and me are going to a sci-fi convention all day. I'm really eager to go there, DS says there will be no need for Rhys and me to dress up as humans. Instead there will probably be humans who are dressed up as Wraith. :eek:

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 08:15 AM
*comes into the rec room with Tommy, both sit down on a sofa*

Congratulations, ciannwn! :D http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_party.gif Well deserved promotion! That calls for a party!

Tommy: We have got an announcement to make too: we will not be able to visit any of the hives tomorrow. DS, Rhys and me are going to a sci-fi convention all day. I'm really eager to go there, DS says there will be no need for Rhys and me to dress up as humans. Instead there will probably be humans who are dressed up as Wraith. :eek:
Sounds like you'll be having a brilliant time then :D So jealuose... (Blegh, I can't spell :o) You have to tell us ALL about it when you get back :D
Oh Kit, don't sulk. You'll have plenty of people to play with...

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 08:53 AM
Sounds like you'll be having a brilliant time then :D So jealuose... (Blegh, I can't spell :o) You have to tell us ALL about it when you get back :D
Oh Kit, don't sulk. You'll have plenty of people to play with...

Poor Kit! :(
How about this: I will find something nice for you on the convention, I've heard they sell toys there.

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 08:56 AM
Poor Kit! :(
How about this: I will find something nice for you on the convention, I've heard they sell toys there.
Kit: :eek: Present?

Dray: :D That's what DS said...

*Kit hugs DS round the knees*

Kit::D Thankyuthankythankyuthankyuthankyu!!

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 09:14 AM
Kit: :eek: Present?

Dray: :D That's what DS said...

*Kit hugs DS round the knees*

Kit::D Thankyuthankythankyuthankyuthankyu!!

*DS picks Kit up and tickles him, then hands him over to Draygon*
DS: Not a problem! If you were a bit older I'd take you with me.

Tommy *looks around*: Where did Rhys go?
DS: He wanted to find some boys to play Monopoly with.
Tommy *snuggles DS*: Then he will be away for quite some time?
DS: Very likely. *snuggles Tommy back*
Tommy: Yay! No snuggling rivalry! :D

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 09:23 AM
*DS picks Kit up and tickles him, then hands him over to Draygon*
DS: Not a problem! If you were a bit older I'd take you with me.

Tommy *looks around*: Where did Rhys go?
DS: He wanted to find some boys to play Monopoly with.
Tommy *snuggles DS*: Then he will be away for quite some time?
DS: Very likely. *snuggles Tommy back*
Tommy: Yay! No snuggling rivalry! :D
Kit::( Me hate being small!
Dray: Don't worry about it Kit. You'll get to go another time.

Speaking of snuggles, where's Michael wandered off to? :( He's done it again, hasn't he? Wandered off without telling me where he's going or when he'll be back!

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 09:27 AM
Kit::( Me hate being small!
Dray: Don't worry about it Kit. You'll get to go another time.

Speaking of snuggles, where's Michael wandered off to? :( He's done it again, hasn't he? Wandered off without telling me where he's going or when he'll be back!

And he still hasn't given you the surprise? :eek:

Tommy: If you like I could locate him using telepathy.

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 09:30 AM
And he still hasn't given you the surprise? :eek:

Tommy: If you like I could locate him using telepathy.
:( Nope. What is he up to?!

Thanks Tommy, that would be really appricated :) *has sudden worries about Rhys still wanting revenge for the photo :S*

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 09:52 AM
:( Nope. What is he up to?!

Thanks Tommy, that would be really appricated :) *has sudden worries about Rhys still wanting revenge for the photo :S*

*Tommy closes his eyes and concentrates*
Tommy: He is in his lab again but I don't know what he is doing, he is blocking my mind out. Shall I ask him to come back?

DS: Don't worry about Rhys. He has had his revenge with Michael's terrible headache the other day.
And Michael has threatened him with the thunk spray again. :(

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 10:08 AM
*Tommy closes his eyes and concentrates*
Tommy: He is in his lab again but I don't know what he is doing, he is blocking my mind out. Shall I ask him to come back?

DS: Don't worry about Rhys. He has had his revenge with Michael's terrible headache the other day.
And Michael has threatened him with the thunk spray again. :(
:) Thanks Tommy. Would you? I'd really appricate that :o

:o I'll ask Michael if he can stop doing that. I think that may be benifical to everyone :rolleyes:

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 10:12 AM
:) Thanks Tommy. Would you? I'd really appricate that :o

:o I'll ask Michael if he can stop doing that. I think that may be benifical to everyone :rolleyes:

Tommy: I have asked him, he says he'll be with us in a moment. And he added that he might have the surprise finished.

DS: Rhys would be very grateful if you could convince Michael to stop blackmailing him with the thunk spray.

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 10:19 AM
Tommy: I have asked him, he says he'll be with us in a moment. And he added that he might have the surprise finished.

DS: Rhys would be very grateful if you could convince Michael to stop blackmailing him with the thunk spray.
:D Oooo! Finnally! Hope he gets here soon.

I'll see what I can do about that then :)

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 11:42 AM
*Drops by the kitchens*

Is Shawn around by any chance? :) Is he ever here these days? :mckay:

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 11:51 AM
*Drops by the kitchens*

Is Shawn around by any chance? :) Is he ever here these days? :mckay:

Mar: *Comes in and spots a melancholy TP* Poor TP. I'm sure Shawn will show up somewhere. Maybe he went off somewhere to, um, sharpen his cheese grater? (I can't believe I typed that.:o) *walks off to find Karl sitting on the sofa and reading a book*

Karl: Back so soon?

Mar: Yep. :D *sits on his lap and reads with him*

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 11:55 AM
*Gawain enters the dining area and notices that the kitchen door is open. He looks in and sees Todd's Pet*

Gawain: If you're looking for Shawn he's programming the new Matter Converter in the Lab. The next time we have an event there we can produce everything on the spot instead of having to ferry it down from the hive.

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM
*Gawain enters the dining area and notices that the kitchen door is open. He looks in and sees Todd's Pet*

Gawain: If you're looking for Shawn he's programming the new Matter Converter in the Lab. The next time we have an event there we can produce everything on the spot instead of having to ferry it down from the hive.

Thanks Gawain... need a thank you hug? ;)
Em... how do I get to The Lab these days? You couldn't show me the way, could you, Gawain? Mmm, beautiful braids, by the way! :)

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks Gawain... need a thank you hug? ;)
Em... how do I get to The Lab these days? You couldn't show me the way, could you, Gawain? Mmm, beautiful braids, by the way! :)

*Rhys walks by and notices TP and Gawain*

Rhys: I was looking for someone to play Monopoly with. Interested? Or do you still want to go to the planet to see Shawn?

(OOC: The Lab is in the role playing thread "The Planet")

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:25 PM
*Rhys walks by and notices TP and Gawain*

Rhys: I was looking for someone to play Monopoly with. Interested? Or do you still want to go to the planet to see Shawn?

(OOC: The Lab is in the role playing thread "The Planet")

Aaarrgghhh! I'm torn! :S Decisions, decisions...

Oh, oh, I just got a telepathic message from Todd reminding me that he only allowed me out to play for an hour and I have to be back at the Chill-out Hive soon! :(
Guess I;ll go looking for Shawn, then since I've been looking for him for a while now... can I taek a rain check, please Rhys? :)

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 12:39 PM
Aaarrgghhh! I'm torn! :S Decisions, decisions...

Oh, oh, I just got a telepathic message from Todd reminding me that he only allowed me out to play for an hour and I have to be back at the Chill-out Hive soon! :(
Guess I;ll go looking for Shawn, then since I've been looking for him for a while now... can I taek a rain check, please Rhys? :)

Rhys *shrugs*: It's alright. I wouldnt want to keep you away from Shawn. If you change your mind, I'll be around here somewhere. Just follow the screams of fed upon worshippers to find me. :cool:
*looks around nervously* I shouldn't have said that. It's a good thing DS didn't hear that.

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:46 PM
Rhys *shrugs*: It's alright. I wouldnt want to keep you away from Shawn. If you change your mind, I'll be around here somewhere. Just follow the screams of fed upon worshippers to find me. :cool:
*looks around nervously* I shouldn't have said that. It's a good thing DS didn't hear that.

Em... maybe I;ll keep that rain check a while, Rhys! :eek:
Todd? Todd! Help!

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM
Em... maybe I;ll keep that rain check a while, Rhys! :eek:
Todd? Todd! Help!

*Rhys sidles up to TP and grins a very toothy grin*
Rhys: Boo! You should see your expression! Don't worry, I'm just kidding! :D
DS would kill me if I touched another worshipper without her permission. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_sneaky.gif

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:58 PM
*Rhys sidles up to TP and grins a very toothy grin*
Rhys: Boo! You should see your expression! Don't worry, I'm just kidding! :D
DS would kill me if I touched another worshipper without her permission. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_sneaky.gif

Phew! I'm so glad about that, Rhys! :eek:
Well, I'm snuggling Shawn now, so I;m afraid I must give him my full attention until Todd tell me it's time to go home! :D

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 12:59 PM
Phew! I'm so glad about that, Rhys! :eek:
Well, I'm snuggling Shawn now, so I;m afraid I must give him my full attention until Todd tell me it's time to go home! :D

Rhys: OK, have fun then. I've heard Shawn is quite popular among the worshippers. ;)

Draco-Stellaris
May 1st, 2009, 01:06 PM
*DS stetches and yawns*

DS: Tommy, could you please locate Rhys and tell him we're about to leave?

Tommy: Must I? Can't we just leave him here? :o

DS: :rolleyes: Please. Tell him he can come back to earth in about... hm... two hours?
Now let us leave. ;)

Tommy: :D

Goodnight everyone! See you on Sunday!

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 01:08 PM
*DS stetches and yawns*

DS: :rolleyes: Please. Tell him he can come back to earth in about... hm... two hours?
Now let us leave. ;)

Night night DS! Sweet wraithie dreams! *big hugs*

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:09 PM
*DS stetches and yawns*

Now let us leave. ;)

Night DS. Have fun at the convention tomorrow.

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 01:09 PM
*Communication from Boris via his personal communicator?*

Boris: Just checking in to ask how things are going on the hive. Ciannwn and I are at the Hill Fort.

*Communication from the Koffee Nirvana shop*

Gawain: Everything is fine. Karl isn't too happy, though, because he doesn't have much to put in his reports.

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:16 PM
*Communication from Boris via his personal communicator?*

Boris: Just checking in to ask how things are going on the hive. Ciannwn and I are at the Hill Fort.

*Communication from the Koffee Nirvana shop*

Gawain: Everything is fine. Karl isn't too happy, though, because he doesn't have much to put in his reports.
:P I could ask Kit to play with Karl. Then he'd have something for his reports :)

*A sleepy Kit starts whimpering as he hugs Draygon*

Kit: No play with Scary Uncle Karl please :(

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 01:20 PM
*Erik arrives*

Erik: Shawn's still on the island so I'm providing meals from the Matter Converter. Do you or Kit want anything?

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:23 PM
*Erik arrives*

Erik: Shawn's still on the island so I'm providing meals from the Matter Converter. Do you or Kit want anything?
I think Kit just wants bed, but thanks for the offer Erik.

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 01:29 PM
Karl: *rushes in the room and panting b/c he is out of breath* Kit. I'm not scary. *rushes out*

Mar: Come back here Karl! This isn't funny anymore! *chases Karl down the hall*

Karl: You'll never get it back, Mar! :D

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Karl: *rushes in the room and panting b/c he is out of breath* Kit. I'm not scary. *rushes out*

Mar: Come back here Karl! This isn't funny anymore! *chases Karl down the hall*

Karl: You'll never get it back, Mar! :D
:rolleyes: *sigh* What's Karl done now?

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes: *sigh* What's Karl done now?

He has taken my book! He said that I studied too much and was going to hide it away until further notice! lol

Karl: You can study later, we need quality time together now! :D

Ok, ok! :)

*sneaks away ten minutes later to another hive* :rolleyes: That wraith was never going to let me go!

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM
*Elric delivers gifts which Afa and Spike brought back from their exploration of the Planet. There are several varieties of new fruits for Shawn and Erik. Each Worshipper has a tub of specialised cream with a note attached. The notes say "Use this cream on your Wraith.

Elric then goes back to the Hippie Commune.*

Gatecat
May 3rd, 2009, 03:40 AM
*Jareth walks curiouly into the Atlantis Personnel Takeaway*

Jareth: Hi Gabriel, is my meal ready?

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 03:54 AM
Gabriel: Hello Jareth. Your Ronon clones are ready. One is out of statis for feeding on immediately. If you require a second one I'll wake him up. The procedure will only take a few minutes.

Gatecat
May 3rd, 2009, 04:06 AM
Jareth: Thank you very much, Gabriel. One is enough for now.
Mmmmh...yummy!

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 04:10 AM
Gabriel: Ronon clones are very popular.

Gatecat
May 3rd, 2009, 04:25 AM
Jareth: No wonder. Who doesn´t like to feed on a cruel wraithkiller.

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 04:31 AM
Gabriel: Some prefer a Daniel or McKay. I'm thinking of expanding the takeaway if I can get the staff. Boris told me I could have one of the battle cruisers and convert it into another cloning facility. Other hives could then place orders and have the meals delivered.

Gatecat
May 3rd, 2009, 04:37 AM
Jareth: That´s a really good idea. I´d appriciate that.
Got to go now. Bye Gabriel and thanks for everything. :)

*grabs clones and leaves the hive*

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 12:31 PM
*Ciannwn decides that she needs a suitable evening dress for the Grand Opening of Deveareax.and searches the Earth internet for inspiration. She finally sends the following URL to the computer in the lab which is shared by Erik and Archimedes.

http://www.beflirtydresses.com/acatalog/Caitlins-Evening-Dress.html

She also adds a message.*

Ciannwn: Is there any chance that one of you could make me a dress like that with the Matter Converter? I'll understand if you're too busy right now with the battle cruiser but it would save me having to go shopping on Earth.

*Erik sends a telepathic message*

Erik: I'll make you one if you can find time to come up and see my large hadron collider. :p

*Ciannwn sends a telepathic message back*

Ciannwn: It's a deal. :D

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 12:35 PM
*Michael sends a telepathic message to Ciannwn*

Michael: HAve you seen Draygon at all today? She said she was just popping down to the Island to pick up Kit and she hasn't come back. Is everything okay down there?

Draco-Stellaris
May 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
*comes into the rec room followed by Tommy and Rhys who are arguing with each other and slumps onto a sofa*
Tommy: You're only jealous because there were fifteen people more who wanted to have a photograph taken of themselves with me. And those were mostly girls! You just weren't as popular as me.
Rhys: But at least no one has told me that my viper pits don't look realistic!
Tommy *grins*: But there was that little girl who wanted to see if your supposed glove would come off and she tugged at your feeding slit.
Rhys: No need to remind me! That hurt!

DS: *sigh* That discussion has been going on since we returned from the convention. :rolleyes: Will you cut it off now, boys?

*both Wraith keep quiet and start to sulk*

Tommy after a while, looking pleadingly: DS, do my viper pits look unnatural?
DS *starts snuggling Tommy*: They look perfectly alright, honey.

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
*Ciannwn sends a telepathic message to Michael*

Ciannwn: Sorry, but I haven't. I've been on the hive all day. I thought she and Kit were with Ellia so I suggest you contact the Commune. I hope they're alright.

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:24 PM
*A communication for Boris arrives from Kenny's Hive*

Gloria: I'm Gloria Oglethorpe, a Sales Representative for the Koffee Nirvana company. My area includes the sector where your hive is located and the company has a new variety of coffee which your crew and yourself might like to try. I will deliver some samples but thought you would prefer to check my credentials with the company's security division before I arrive.

*Boris passes the communication to Karl because his Administration officer's duties include security issues.*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 01:27 PM
*Ciannwn sends a telepathic message to Michael*

Ciannwn: Sorry, but I haven't. I've been on the hive all day. I thought she and Kit were with Ellia so I suggest you contact the Commune. I hope they're alright.
*telepathic reply to Ciannwn from Michael*

Michael::mckay: Typical. I'll head down to the planet then and see where she's got to... anyone want me to pick up anything while I'm there?

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:33 PM
*Ciannwn sends a telepathic reply to Michael*

I don't need anything, thanks. I'm using the computer in my quarters, though, so don't know about the others. If there's a problem with finding Kit and Draygon, Erik can do a scan of the Island for you.

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:34 PM
*Ciannwn decides to go to the rec room and finds Draco-Stellaris, Tommy and Rhys*

Ciannwn: Did you have a good time yesterday?

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 01:35 PM
*Ciannwn sends a telepathic reply to Michael*

I don't need anything, thanks. I'm using the computer in my quarters, though, so don't know about the others. If there's a problem with finding Kit and Draygon, Erik can do a scan of the Island for you.
*telepathic message to Ciannwn from Michael*

Michael: Okay then, I'll be back later or when I've found them.

*Michael heads towards the dart bay*

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 01:54 PM
*Karl gives Boris a report about Gloria. Boris then sends a communication to her on Kenny's Hive*

Boris: My Administration officer reported that your credentials checked out. You are free to deliver the samples whenever you're in my hive's sector.

Mariellelita
May 3rd, 2009, 02:44 PM
*walks in and snuggles Karl*

Mar: Did you miss me?

Karl: Si, mi amor. *Kisses Mar's hand and puts a red rose in her hair.* Una bella rosa para una
bella mujer.

Mar: :eek: Wow! You really have changed. Are you alright? *puts hand on Karl's forehead
to check temperature*

Karl: Si. Vamos a la cocina. Hice una cena romantico. *Whisks Mar away*

:D

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
*Ciannwn receives a telepathic message from Erik to say that her dress is ready and waiting for her in the laboratory. She leaves the rec room and goes to Deck 3 where the lab is located. The dress is perfect and she hugs Erik.*

Ciannwn: Thank you so much.

Erik: Are you going to take a look at my large hadron collider now?

Ciannwn: Your place or mine?

Erik: Yours because you'll be going there to hang your dress up.

*Ciannwn goes back to her quarters with Erik so they can get quantum physical.*

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 03:01 AM
*Neo and Fred enter the recreation room.*

Draco-Stellaris
May 4th, 2009, 03:31 AM
*Neo and Fred enter the recreation room.*

*DS and Tommy wave at Neo and Fred, Rhys is still sulking so he only nods*

Fred *points at Rhys*: What‘s up with him?

DS: He is sulking because a little girl teased him at the convention we attended yesterday and Tommy was more popular among the female fans. :rolleyes:

Neo: Is it true that that were humans dressed up as Wraith instead the other way round? Doesn‘t that cause confusion?
*Neo nudges Fred* Sounds like fun, we could make a game out of it: „When does the human fan notice we‘re the real thing?“

*Fred grins*

DS: Sorry, boys. The convention is already over. But you know an interesting thing? I saw an actor who has an astonishing resemblance to our Michael.

(OOC: heve to go offline for an hour or so)

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Neo: I think it's time we started watching Wormhole X-Treme!

Fred: Why? Are you hoping they've got an actor who looks like us on it?

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 03:55 AM
*Michael walks in and leans on the back of Neo and Fred's chairs*

Michael: Not jelouse, are we? :wraith37:

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Neo: Just thought it could be fun seeing a Wraith who looks like me and Fred played by a human actor.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Michael: :rolleyes: Believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. It started to get slightly disconcerting, especially when DS showed me some episodes of something called "Star Trck" or something. Times like that, I really start to hate the Lantians and their retro-virus :mckay:

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Neo: So if I saw a Wraith who looks like me on Wormhole-Xtreme! and watched the actor in another show where he played a human I'd know what I'd look like if I was retro virused.

Fred: Eh?

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Neo: So if I saw a Wraith who looks like me on Wormhole-Xtreme! and watched the actor in another show where he played a human I'd know what I'd look like if I was retro virused.

Fred: Eh?
Michael: If you like. I already know what I look like retrovirused :mckay:

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Neo: I don't know what I'd look like as a human, though. I wonder if human girls would fancy me.

Fred: I thought they did already.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Michael: :P Well, I suppose it's up to you what you do. Just don't try and retro-virus yourselves to find out :rolleyes:

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 04:43 AM
Neo: I'm not that curious.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Michael: :P Just thought I'd make sure. We've all been know to get a bit... careless and irrusponisble at times :rolleyes:

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 05:15 AM
Neo: I wouldn't know how to make a retrovirus even if I wanted one.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Michael: :mckay: Unfortunatly, I do... just don't get any ideas, okay? Draygon would go balistic if she found out I'd been making retovirus... :S So would everyone else too, I suppose...

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Neo: I'll just see if there's a Wraith like me on Wormhole-Xtreme! and then look the actor up on the Earth internet.

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Fred: And if he looks like you he'll look like me as well.

Draco-Stellaris
May 4th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Rhys: It's getting really unsettling, listening to you guys. It was bad enough when that thunk spray was around and now the thought someone might do something stupid and retrovirus themselves by accident? Bleh!

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Michael: Look, just because I know how to make the stuff, does not mean I'm going to give it to anyone!

Siric: *from doorway* Not unless they got you drunk first

Michael: :mckay: Don't you have soemthing to be gettting on with, Siric?

Siric: No...

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 06:00 AM
*Jimmy enters the rec room in time to catch what Michael and Siric said*

Jimmy: What stuff?

Fred: A retrovirus. I think Neo's right about it being safer to watch Wormhole-Xtreme!, though

Jimmy: Eh?

Draco-Stellaris
May 4th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Tommy: I'm scared now. :(

DS *snuggles Tommy*: Don't worry, Draygon will take care that no one can get Michael drunk or make him otherwise create a retrovirus.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Michael: Look, I swear that I'm not going to make any form of retrovirus, ever. Happy now? I'm not sucidal!

Siric: :rolleyes: That's debatable.

Michael: Siric, if you don't shut up, I will not be repsonible for the consquences!

Siric: :mckay: You were the one that ordered me to socilise more...

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Jimmy: What does a retrovirus have to do with Wormhole-Xtreme1?

*Neo takes a deep breath*

Neo: If there's a Wraith who looks just like me on the show I can look the actor up on the Earth internet and know what I'd look like as a human.

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Jimmy: Oh. Why do you want to know what you'd look like as a human?

Neo: Because there's an Earth actor who looks just like Michael did when he'd been humanised with Beckett's retrovirus.

Jimmy: Why not ask Erik and Archimedes if they can come up with some kind of computer simulation? If they had a genetic sample they could analyse it and put the data in to the simulation program. It could then calculate the effect of stripping the Iratus bug DNA away.

Draco-Stellaris
May 4th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Rhys: I'm getting fed up by this. Hey - fed up reminds me that I'm hungry. I'm going to get my weekly Ronon clone from Gabe. See you later.
*Rhys leaves the room*

Tommy: Do you know what is funny?
DS: Karl with pink hair?
Tommy: No. :rolleyes: I mean yes, of course, but funny is also that there is an actor on earth who not only looks a bit like me but he also looks a bit like Todd and Gabriel.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Michael: :rolleyes: How did we get onto this topic again?

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Jimmy: We know Wormhole-Xtreme! is a cover up for the truth. Perhaps the show's Powers That Be deliberately cast actors who would look like the real us.

Fred: What's a show's Powers That Be?

Jimmy: People involved with making the show such as producers and writers. I wouldn't be at all surprised if whoever does the casting is really a member of Stargate Command.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Michael: That's all we need :rolleyes: I was happier thinking it was all coincidance!

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 06:39 AM
*Jimmy goes to the rec room computer and starts searching the Earth internet*

Jimmy: Aha! I've just fund a conspiracy theory website where people are saying that Wormhole-Xtreme! is a cover up. Some even think the show's run by shape shifting lizards from outer space. These lizards are supposed to be able to make themselves appear human and are now in positions of authority all over the planet.

Draco-Stellaris
May 4th, 2009, 06:45 AM
DS: I knew it's all a conspiracy! :eek:

(OOC: Have to leave now, don't know yet if I'll be online tonight because of the weekly horse riding.)

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Siric: :mckay: Humans are convinced everything is a cover-up

Michael: :rolleyes: Siric, lighten up and sit down. You don't have to stand in the doorway, you know.

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 12:27 PM
*walks in, says hi to anyone who is around, and goes off to find Karl*

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Michael: Hello Mar, I think Karl is on one of the lower decks, checking mateninace work... oh for goodness sake Siric! Mar didn't try and hug you. There's no need to glare at her like that or try and hide in a corner :rolleyes:

Siric: :mckay: Well forgive me for not trusting her after the last time...

Michael: :rolleyes: Just take a seat...

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Michael: Hello Mar, I think Karl is on one of the lower decks, checking mateninace work... oh for goodness sake Siric! Mar didn't try and hug you. There's no need to glare at her like that or try and hide in a corner :rolleyes:

Siric: :mckay: Well forgive me for not trusting her after the last time...

Michael: :rolleyes: Just take a seat...

Mar: Ok, thanks. I'll go look for him now. *looks at Siric* You're afraid of me?
Why? I am the one who has been avoiding you the whole time. :o

*Gets tool set to go help Karl with maintenance work* I love helping out, lol.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 01:18 PM
*Siric just growls as Mar leaves to find Karl*

Michael: :rolleyes: Look, you can continue to stand near the doorway, or you can take a seat and join us. Up to you.

Siric: I'm going back to the labs... *leaves*

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 01:23 PM
*Finds Karl using some sort of weird device. It seems to be one of those "instant healing" machines from Star Trek that instantly heals organic matter (skin, leaves, etc.).*

Karl: *Presses button on the device, and a beam comes out of it and settles on the surface of one of the organic bits of a column. The column goes from looking burnt and damaged to brand new!* Oh, Hi Mar. How are you today?

Mar: :eek: Wow! Could I try that?

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 01:35 PM
*Boris turns up wondering where Karl's daily reports have got to. He sees his Administration officer doing maintenance work.*

Boris: Why are you doing hive maintenance, Karl? You're supposed to be writing up a report about it.

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Karl: *looks up at Boris* Well, the wraith who was supposed to fix this wasn't here, and the damage was too significant to wait for him to return and fix it. So, I decided to do it. It is best to nip it in the bud now before waiting for the damage to get any worse.

Mar: *waves hi to Boris* Don't worry Boris. He is almost finished, especially with my help. He will get the report done soon.

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Boris: We have a telepathic network, Karl. All you had to do was send him a message saying there was something to be sorted out. It doesn't take long to get from place to place on a hive ship with our transporter system.

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Boris: We have a telepathic network, Karl. All you had to do was send him a message saying there was something to be sorted out. It doesn't take long to get from place to place on a hive ship with our transporter system.

Mar: Yeah Karl, you do have all of that. What were you doing? Where you trying to hide something from me?:o

Karl: Urm. Sure.

Mar: :D Hey Boris, is Ciannwn on the hive today? I only ran into you, Karl, Michael, and Siric today. Maybe she went to the salon?

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Boris: Ciannwn is with Erik at the moment.

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Mar: Oh, ok Boris. Tell her I said hi when you see her. :)

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Boris: I'll do that, Mar. *Looks at Karl* Why don't you take a break for a while as soon as you've finished. I'm sure Mar would prefer it if she didn't have to work when she's visiting you.

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Karl: Of course commander, you're right.

Mar: Thanks Boris. *hugs Karl* How about we go out for Ethiopian tonight? I have been craving it all day. :D

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 02:17 PM
*Boris sees that Karl's work is satisfactory and heads off to his quarters so he can listen to Die Walküre*

Draco-Stellaris
May 5th, 2009, 11:26 AM
DS: It's time we prepared ourselves for the Grand Opening of Devereax tonight. I have found myself a nice evening dress. I'll be wearing THIS (http://shop.strato.de/WebRoot/Store7/Shops/61427574/4817/9943/3102/06E5/6926/C0A8/28BB/A27B/Evenings-by-Allure-Dress-A223.jpg).

Tommy: I'll be wearing the usual black leathery Wraith style since it's an official Wraith event. Do you want me to help you change your clothes, DS?

DS: I'd be delighted. :D

*DS and Tommy leave the rec room*

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 06:01 AM
*Rhys returns from deck 5 where he has been to the Atlantis Personnel Takeaway to feed on his weekly Ronon clone and comes into the rec room where Jimmy is still doing research on the computer while Fred and Neo are still contemplating the possibility of finding wraith-lookalike actors*

Fred: I bet if I found an actor who looked like me how I would look like if I was a human he would be more handsome than an actor who looked like you how you would look like if you were a human.

Neo: Eh?

Rhys: You boys are giving me a headache. How about a game of Monopoly or Cluedo?

ciannwn
May 6th, 2009, 06:08 AM
*Jimmy overhears what Fred said.*

Jimmy: You and Neo look very much alike. Whoever does the casting for Wormhole-Xtreme! would probably pick the same actor to play a Wraith who looks like you and another Wraith who looks like Neo. I've just discovered that there were Wraith in the show who bore a strong resemblance to me, Steve, Greg, Eddie and Shawn. All these Wraith were played by the same actor because Steve, Greg, Eddie, Shawn and I look rather alike.

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Rhys: Did you ever notice that there were Wraith in that show who look like me and Kenny? They are played by one and the same actor too. If I turn my head like this so the light reflects off my nose and cheeks I look a bit like Kenny.

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 12:01 PM
*Rhys slaps his forehead*

Rhys: Oh darn! I forgot Kit! DS has left the gift we brought for him from the con with me. Nice! That actually means that it's actually going to be me who actually gives him the thing! :mckay:
I'm going to fly over to the island now. Bye, guys.

*Rhys leaves the rec room and heads for the dart bay, a few minutes later his dart leaves the ship*

rora'sPA
May 6th, 2009, 12:05 PM
*PA and Aurora drop by quickly to leave fairy cakes for anyone who wants one, and then leave*

ciannwn
May 6th, 2009, 01:27 PM
**Gawain enters the recreation room and finds Jimmy, Neo and Fred at the computer**

Gawain: I thought we were going to TPD-123 for a Dwarf meal.

*Fred beckons him over to the computer.**

Fred: Look at this. We've just found a photo of the Wormhole X-Treme! actor who played all the Wraith who looked like Jimmy, Steve, Eddie and Greg on the show.

Neo: We haven't found any Wraith characters who look like me and Fred, though.

Gawain: What are you all on about?

Fred: We're hoping to get an idea of what we'd look like as humans.

Neo: The only other way is getting retrovirused unless Erik can create some kind of computer simulation program.

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 01:25 PM
*A dart approaches the hive in an erratic flight pattern and lands in the dart bay. Rhys and Kit get out*

Rhys: I told you not to climb all over me! I nearly crashed us into the hive's hull. :rolleyes:

Kit: Sowwy. :(

Rhys: Let's have a look around if we run into Auntie Draygon or Auntie DS.

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 01:27 PM
*Kit waits for Rhys to pick him up so they can go look for his human aunties. He also wants to show off his new toy*

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 01:29 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive and follow Rhys and Kit so they can find the others*

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM
*Rhys nods at PA and Aurora, picks Kit up with a resigned sigh and heads off for the rec room. Entering the rec room they find Draygon, Michael, DS and Rommy who look tired but in a good mood. Kit begins to struggle and Rhys puts him down. Kit runs over to DS and hugs her knees*

Kit: Auntie DS! Thank you for present! :D

DS: You're welcome! Do you like it?

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Kit: :D Yeah! *pull new toy dart, and sets it flying around the room*

*Michael ducks as the remote controlled dart nearly takes him head off*

Michael: Be careful Kit!

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 01:59 PM
*Aurora nods to Rhys, Tommy and Michael and waves to DS and Draygon.*
PA: nice dart Kit, I think Michael would like to keep his head though :)

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Kit: :D Yeah! *pull new toy dart, and sets it flying around the room*

*Michael ducks as the remote controlled dart nearly takes him head off*

Michael: Be careful Kit!

DS: Sorry about that, Michael. :o
But the dart is made of soft plastic so it won't hurt anyone if it collides with them.

*Rhys ducks as the dart flies an inch over his head and walks over to DS, giving her a hug*

DS: Aww, I missed you too. Thank you for giving Kit his present!

Rhys: No problem. :cool: As long as you remember about the reward. Due to certain difficulties I encountered you now have to eat two chocolate bars to be extra sugar high when I feed on you. :D

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 02:05 PM
DS: Sorry about that, Michael. :o
But the dart is made of soft plastic so it won't hurt anyone if it collides with them.

*Rhys ducks as the dart flies an inch over his head and walks over to DS, giving her a hug*

DS: Aww, I missed you too. Thank you for giving Kit his present!

Rhys: No problem. :cool: As long as you remember about the reward. Due to certain difficulties I encountered you now have to eat two chocolate bars to be extra sugar high when I feed on you. :D

Aurora: I just make PA eat fairy cakes, they have more than enough sugar in :D

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Aurora: I just make PA eat fairy cakes, they have more than enough sugar in :D

Rhys: But DS gets that weird endorphine stuff in her blood making her extra happy when she eats chocolate. And it's a completely different taste compared to when she eats cake or ice cream. Take a hint from the conoisseur: Try different sweets on PA. ;)

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Rhys: But DS gets that weird endorphine stuff in her blood making her extra happy when she eats chocolate. And it's a completely different taste compared to when she eats cake or ice cream. Take a hint from the conoisseur: Try different sweets on PA. ;)

Aurora: Hmm. But she can't really eat chocolate...
PA: I can have it as a treat for both of us :)
Aurora: :D Thanks Rhys :D

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM
*Michael takes the controls for the toy dart away from Kit, as Draygon picks up Kit so she can snuggle him*

Dray: I've missed you Kit, but at least Rhys has looked after you well :D And you have that new toy, which I hope you will remember is not to be diliberatly flown at people :rolleyes:

Kit: :o Umm... okay...

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Aurora: Hmm. But she can't really eat chocolate...
PA: I can have it as a treat for both of us :)
Aurora: :D Thanks Rhys :D

Rhys: You're welcome. :cool:

DS: Do you have finished debating when I taste best? :rolleyes:
You know even though I trust you it's a bit unsettling. :(

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Rhys: You're welcome. :cool:

DS: Do you have finished debating when I taste best? :rolleyes:
You know even though I trust you it's a bit unsettling. :(

Aurora: Rhys would never hurt you DS *whispers* you're too important to him for him to do that :)

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Dray: I've missed you Kit, but at least Rhys has looked after you well :D

Rhys: *mumblemumble* I didn't do anything. :o

Kit: Me sleep snuggled to Uncle Rhys! :D

Rhys: Thanks, Kit. :mckay:

DS: *squeeee* Aww, that's so sweet. I knew you could learn to deal with children. *snuggles Rhys*

Rhys: Yeah, shout a bit louder, I think Devon on the other hiveship hasn't heard you yet. :rolleyes:

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Aurora: Rhys would never hurt you DS *whispers* you're too important to him for him to do that :)

DS: I know. :o
We're addicted to each other. I need the enzyme and he needs the taste. :D

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
DS: I know. :o
We're addicted to each other. I need the enzyme and he needs the taste. :D

Aurora: Getting to learn that myself, just got volume two from Eddie :p

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Michael: :P If you think you have it bad Rhys, try having to deal with Kit, and those other three young wraith, on an almost daily basis. At least you've all stopped joking that I'm Kit's father or words to that effect.

Dray: :D But you're very good with children Michael!

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 02:25 PM
DS: Please excuse us now. There is still Rhys's reward to be dealt with. :D

*DS and Rhys leave the rec room*

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 02:27 PM
DS: Please excuse us now. There is still Rhys's reward to be dealt with. :D

*DS and Rhys leave the rec room*

*PA and Aurora wave goodbye to DS and Rhys*
Aurora: nearly our private snuggle time too sweetie :D

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM
*Kit yawns*

Dray: :o Bed time I think. *yawns herself*

Michael: :P For you too, I think.

Dray: :o If you say so Michael...

*Michael and Draygon, still carrying Kit, leave teh rec room for their private quaters*

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 02:31 PM
PA: Bye guys, sweet dreams.
*Aurora sends mental goodbyes to Michael and Kit, and waves goodbye to Draygon*
PA: We'd better leave the hive now too

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 11:09 AM
*Kit toddles into the rec room, dragging a tub of wooden blocks behind him, plush his 'leliphant.*

*Starts to build a mini city on the rec room floor*

Draco-Stellaris
May 8th, 2009, 11:12 AM
*Tommy sits at the computer terminal in the rec room and looks through the database for new species for the zoo*

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Kit: Uncle Tommy... where should I put the tower?

*Tommy turns to look at what Kit is talking about*

Draco-Stellaris
May 8th, 2009, 11:25 AM
*Tommy looks at the city which is already covering a good part of the floor and has barricaded him to the desk*

Tommy: Er... How about the corner over there near the entrance?

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Kit: :D Okay...
*careful steps around the other structures to the corner Tommy sugested.*

Draco-Stellaris
May 8th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Tommy: Kit, maybe you could put the tower a bit more to the left because otherwise people might accidentally trip over it when coming into the room.

*purring noises approach the rec room, the entrance door opens and DS and Rhys enter the room, both looking a bit ruffled*

DS: Wow! That's quite a metropolis, Kit! :eek:

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Kit: :D:D:D C'n yu help wiv the tower Aunty Dees? Pleeeeeeease :rolleyes:

Draco-Stellaris
May 8th, 2009, 12:07 PM
DS: Of course. Let's build it right there. Will you join us, Rhys?

Rhys: Er... What? Me?! Sorry, but I had enough Kit to last me for weeks! :eek:

DS: Please? Pretty please? *big pleading eyes*

Rhys: Aww, don't look at me like that! No, honestly. I promised to see Jimmy to... er... to... Argh! do something important, whatever! Bye then!
*Rhys sidles out of the room*

DS: Coward. How can a big bad Wraith be afraid of a toddler?

Kit: Me out of blocks. :(

DS: We'll just take some of the boxes from the cupboards over there.

Tommy: Er... Help? :( *waves*

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Kit: C'n we paint them lots of colours, Aunty? Wiv lots and lots of glitter? :D C'n we have glitter anyway?

Mariellelita
May 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM
*waves* Hi everyone! Look at Kenny's gift to me. :D *shows off puppy who is trying to jump out of her arms*

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Kit: :S What that? *steps around his block city to hide behind DS's legs*

Mariellelita
May 8th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Mar: *pets Brownie, who is barking at the block structures* :rolleyes:

Draco-Stellaris
May 8th, 2009, 12:20 PM
*waves* Hi everyone! Look at Kenny's gift to me. :D *shows off puppy who is trying to jump out of her arms*

Kit: :S What that? *steps around his block city to hide behind DS's legs*

*DS picks up Kit and walks up to Mar and the puppy*

DS: Hello Mar! That's so cuuuute! :D Is it a boy or a girl? Does it have a name yet? Aww, just look at those eyes!

Kit: :confused: What that? WHAT THAT?

DS *holds Kit closer to the puppy*: Look, Kit, it's a baby dog, like Fern, only much smaller.

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 12:20 PM
*Kit starts whimpering*

Kit: :S:( Why it here?

Mariellelita
May 8th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Mar: It is a boy, his name is Brownie. :D

*Sees Kit afraid*

Mar: Don't worry Kit. He is friendly. Disobedient at times, but still friendly.

Draco-Stellaris
May 8th, 2009, 12:24 PM
*Kit starts whimpering*

Kit: :S:( Why it here?

*DS snuggles Kit*
DS: Don't be afraid of it. It won't hurt you. Uncle Kenny has given him to Auntie Mar as a gift, that's so nice of him.

Kit: Why it not green? Ferny green. :confused:

DS: That is because Ferny is a very special breed of dog, in fact, the only breed I know that has green fur. Ususally dogs are not green.

Tommy: Help? ... Anyone? I want to move away from the desk but Kit's city is in the way. :(