Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Tommy: I have asked him, he says he'll be with us in a moment. And he added that he might have the surprise finished.

DS: Rhys would be very grateful if you could convince Michael to stop blackmailing him with the thunk spray.
    Oooo! Finnally! Hope he gets here soon.

I'll see what I can do about that then
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Drops by the kitchens*

Is Shawn around by any chance? Is he ever here these days?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        *Drops by the kitchens*

Is Shawn around by any chance? Is he ever here these days?
        Mar: *Comes in and spots a melancholy TP* Poor TP. I'm sure Shawn will show up somewhere. Maybe he went off somewhere to, um, sharpen his cheese grater? (I can't believe I typed that.) *walks off to find Karl sitting on the sofa and reading a book*

Karl: Back so soon?

Mar: Yep. *sits on his lap and reads with him*
        sigpic

Comment

*Gawain enters the dining area and notices that the kitchen door is open. He looks in and sees Todd's Pet*

Gawain: If you're looking for Shawn he's programming the new Matter Converter in the Lab. The next time we have an event there we can produce everything on the spot instead of having to ferry it down from the hive.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            *Gawain enters the dining area and notices that the kitchen door is open. He looks in and sees Todd's Pet*

Gawain: If you're looking for Shawn he's programming the new Matter Converter in the Lab. The next time we have an event there we can produce everything on the spot instead of having to ferry it down from the hive.
            Thanks Gawain... need a thank you hug?
            Em... how do I get to The Lab these days? You couldn't show me the way, could you, Gawain? Mmm, beautiful braids, by the way!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Gawain... need a thank you hug?
              Em... how do I get to The Lab these days? You couldn't show me the way, could you, Gawain? Mmm, beautiful braids, by the way!
              *Rhys walks by and notices TP and Gawain*

Rhys: I was looking for someone to play Monopoly with. Interested? Or do you still want to go to the planet to see Shawn?

(OOC: The Lab is in the role playing thread "The Planet")

Comment

*Rhys walks by and notices TP and Gawain*

Rhys: I was looking for someone to play Monopoly with. Interested? Or do you still want to go to the planet to see Shawn?

(OOC: The Lab is in the role playing thread "The Planet")
                Aaarrgghhh! I'm torn! Decisions, decisions...

Oh, oh, I just got a telepathic message from Todd reminding me that he only allowed me out to play for an hour and I have to be back at the Chill-out Hive soon!
                Guess I;ll go looking for Shawn, then since I've been looking for him for a while now... can I taek a rain check, please Rhys?
                sigpic

Comment

Aaarrgghhh! I'm torn! Decisions, decisions...

Oh, oh, I just got a telepathic message from Todd reminding me that he only allowed me out to play for an hour and I have to be back at the Chill-out Hive soon!
                  Guess I;ll go looking for Shawn, then since I've been looking for him for a while now... can I taek a rain check, please Rhys?
                  Rhys *shrugs*: It's alright. I wouldnt want to keep you away from Shawn. If you change your mind, I'll be around here somewhere. Just follow the screams of fed upon worshippers to find me.
                  *looks around nervously* I shouldn't have said that. It's a good thing DS didn't hear that.

Comment

Rhys *shrugs*: It's alright. I wouldnt want to keep you away from Shawn. If you change your mind, I'll be around here somewhere. Just follow the screams of fed upon worshippers to find me.
                    *looks around nervously* I shouldn't have said that. It's a good thing DS didn't hear that.
                    Em... maybe I;ll keep that rain check a while, Rhys!
                    Todd? Todd! Help!
                    sigpic

Comment

Em... maybe I;ll keep that rain check a while, Rhys!
                      Todd? Todd! Help!
                      *Rhys sidles up to TP and grins a very toothy grin*
                      Rhys: Boo! You should see your expression! Don't worry, I'm just kidding!
                      DS would kill me if I touched another worshipper without her permission.

Comment

*Rhys sidles up to TP and grins a very toothy grin*
                        Rhys: Boo! You should see your expression! Don't worry, I'm just kidding!
                        DS would kill me if I touched another worshipper without her permission.
                        Phew! I'm so glad about that, Rhys!
                        Well, I'm snuggling Shawn now, so I;m afraid I must give him my full attention until Todd tell me it's time to go home!
                        sigpic

Comment

Phew! I'm so glad about that, Rhys!
                          Well, I'm snuggling Shawn now, so I;m afraid I must give him my full attention until Todd tell me it's time to go home!
                          Rhys: OK, have fun then. I've heard Shawn is quite popular among the worshippers.

Comment

*DS stetches and yawns*

DS: Tommy, could you please locate Rhys and tell him we're about to leave?

Tommy: Must I? Can't we just leave him here?

DS: Please. Tell him he can come back to earth in about... hm... two hours?
                            Now let us leave.

Tommy:

Goodnight everyone! See you on Sunday!

Comment

*DS stetches and yawns*

Now let us leave.

Tommy:

Night night DS! Sweet wraithie dreams! *big hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

*DS stetches and yawns*

Now let us leave.

Tommy:

Night DS. Have fun at the convention tomorrow.
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X