Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Dray: I suppose an easy way to find out if he's really started forging something would be to ask if he's had anything instaled in his lab to do something. Maybe Erik, Archimedies or Jimmy could tell us...

*Kit starts to get board and slides off chair and goes up to Rhys*

Kit: Pick up!
    *Rhys eyes Kit suspiciously*

Me: Go ahead! Pick him up, he won't bite you.
    Rhys: You know I'm not comfortable around children. Tommy is the one you're looking for here.
    *Tommy shuffles his feet and looks innocently up to the ceiling*
    Tommy: It's your turn this time. I got painted on and covered with stickers by Kit enough last week. Anyway, you should really try to get on better with him. Make up for scaring him a few times recently.
    Me: Aww, please. Come on, you have made such good progress with my little one. Can't you give it a try with Kit?
    Rhys: You won't leave me alone, will you? Alright.
    *Rhys bends down and picks up Kit who instantly starts to tug at Rhys's braids*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *Rhys eyes Kit suspiciously*

Me: Go ahead! Pick him up, he won't bite you.
      Rhys: You know I'm not comfortable around children. Tommy is the one you're looking for here.
      *Tommy shuffles his feet and looks innocently up to the ceiling*
      Tommy: It's your turn this time. I got painted on and covered with stickers by Kit enough last week. Anyway, you should really try to get on better with him. Make up for scaring him a few times recently.
      Me: Aww, please. Come on, you have made such good progress with my little one. Can't you give it a try with Kit?
      Rhys: You won't leave me alone, will you? Alright.
      *Rhys bends down and picks up Kit who instantly starts to tug at Rhys's braids*
      Just be carefull he doesn't start chewing your hair, Rhys. He seems to be going through a phase of putting everything in his mouth
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Just be carefull he doesn't start chewing your hair, Rhys. He seems to be going through a phase of putting everything in his mouth
        Rhys: Too late!
        *Rhys tries to hold Kit at arm's length but fails because Kit has still a braid between his teeth*
        Rhys: OUCH! Help! Someone take him off me NOW!

*Tommy tries to suppress a giggle and fails too, collapsing in an outburst of laughter on the floor*

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
          Devon just completed sending his official invitations to the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax. The following invitation has been sent to Boris's Hive, The Pirate Camp, The Hippie Commune, Kenny's Hive, and The Chill-out Hive.
          *Message To Hive 95*

Boris: Thank you for the invitation. We will send you the details of how many parties will be attending from this hive as soon as we've sorted it out.
          sigpic

Comment

Rhys: Too late!
            *Rhys tries to hold Kit at arm's length but fails because Kit has still a braid between his teeth*
            Rhys: OUCH! Help! Someone take him off me NOW!

*Tommy tries to suppress a giggle and fails too, collapsing in an outburst of laughter on the floor*
            *joins Tommy on the floor in fits of giggles. Michael walks in and leans on the doorway, watching the scene in front of him*

Michael: You know Rhys, toddlers don't tend to make good hair accesiories. You though, I think can carry off the look
            sigpic

Comment

*joins Tommy on the floor in fits of giggles. Michael walks in and leans on the doorway, watching the scene in front of him*

Michael: You know Rhys, toddlers don't tend to make good hair accesiories. You though, I think can carry off the look
              *DS falls onto the floor laughing too, accidentally landing on Tommy who yelps*
              Me: Sorry.

Rhys: If you have all stopped having fun at my expense could someone please come and help me?

*Kit has seized the opportunity to grab two more braids, examining them closely before chewing on them as well*

Me: But you two look so cute together.
              Rhys: I am not cute. - OUCH! Kit!

Comment

*DS falls onto the floor laughing too, accidentally landing on Tommy who yelps*
                Me: Sorry.

Rhys: If you have all stopped having fun at my expense could someone please come and help me?

*Kit has seized the opportunity to grab two more braids, examining them closely before chewing on them as well*

Me: But you two look so cute together.
                Rhys: I am not cute. - OUCH! Kit!
                Dray: I wish I had a camara...

*Michael grins from the doorway and pulls out a camara from an inside pcoket of his coat*

Michael: Say cheese Rhys!
                sigpic

Comment

Dray: I wish I had a camara...

*Michael grins from the doorway and pulls out a camara from an inside pcoket of his coat*

Michael: Say cheese Rhys!
                  Rhys: No, you won't, Michael. You most certainly won't. I warn you - OUCH! If you are going to hit that relaese button- *FLASH*
                  Rhys: Great. Here goes my reputation.

Comment

Rhys: No, you won't, Michael. You most certainly won't. I warn you - OUCH! If you are going to hit that relaese button- *FLASH*
                    Rhys: Great. Here goes my reputation.
                    Michael: What reputation? *runs out of the room before Rhys can follow him*

Dray: Thanks Rhys! Now I still don't know what my surprise is

*Kit tries to grab more of Rhys's hair, but the camara flash appeares to have disoriatated him*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Leaves fancy wines for Shawn and candies for Ciannwn*

sigpic

Comment

Michael: What reputation? *runs out of the room before Rhys can follow him*

Dray: Thanks Rhys! Now I still don't know what my surprise is

*Kit tries to grab more of Rhys's hair, but the camara flash appeares to have disoriatated him*
                        Rhys: He is so going to pay for this.
                        *DS walks over and gently disentangles Kit from Rhys's hair*
                        Me: That's enough for today. You didn't scare Kit, that was good. As I said: you're making progress. We won't make a kindergarten teacher out of you but it's a start.
                        *takes over Kit who is delighted that he now has dark hair to chew on*
                        Rhys: *grumble* I need to find Michael now.
                        *Rhys leaves the room in a hurry looking for Michael*
                        Me: Oh dear... I'd better not let him find Michael. If you excuse me?
                        *hands over Kit to Tommy and runs after Rhys*

Comment

Rhys: He is so going to pay for this.
                          *DS walks over and gently disentangles Kit from Rhys's hair*
                          Me: That's enough for today. You didn't scare Kit, that was good. As I said: you're making progress. We won't make a kindergarten teacher out of you but it's a start.
                          *takes over Kit who is delighted that he now has dark hair to chew on*
                          Rhys: *grumble* I need to find Michael now.
                          *Rhys leaves the room in a hurry looking for Michael*
                          Me: Oh dear... I'd better not let him find Michael. If you excuse me?
                          *hands over Kit to Tommy and runs after Rhys*
                          Don't let him hurt Michael, DS! Maybe I should go with her...

*Kit starts chewing Tommy's hair as Draygon rund after DS and Rhys*
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't let him hurt Michael, DS! Maybe I should go with her...

*Kit starts chewing Tommy's hair as Draygon rund after DS and Rhys*
                            Tommy: Nice.
                            What do you think, Kit, shall we go and fetch Ethel?
                            Kit: *through a mouthful of hair* Ehfel!

*DS has found Michael and Rhys*
                            *Rhys is still chasing Michael and has nearly closed up on him*

Me: Michael! Over here! Throw the camera over to me!

Comment

Tommy: Nice.
                              What do you think, Kit, shall we go and fetch Ethel?
                              Kit: *through a mouthful of hair* Ehfel!

*DS has found Michael and Rhys*
                              *Rhys is still chasing Michael and has nearly closed up on him*

Me: Michael! Over here! Throw the camera over to me!
                              *Michael tosses the camara to DS, and is thrown into a wall as Rhys crashes into him*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Michael tosses the camara to DS, and is thrown into a wall as Rhys crashes into him*
                                *Rhys turns around and runs towards DS with a mad gleam in his eyes*

Me: Uh-oh...
                                *DS speeds towards Draygon and throws her the camera a split-second before DS is tackled by Rhys*

Comment

Working...
                                X