Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Draygon and Michael take Kit off to bed*

Dray: Thanks for looking after Kit for me Hope he wasn't too much trouble.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Message from Jareth to Boris´s Hive*

Jareth: Good Morning! Sorry we didn´t come back yesterday, but after Cat had finished home- and housework, we disappeared in the bathtub.
      Today will be busy too. After uni, I´ll accompany Cat to the doctor. Don´t know how long that´ll last.
      In the evening some friends are coming. They are watching a film. Well, actually I like watching films, but they are planning to watch it in Hungarian. I don´t really know what I should think about that. If they don´t have any subtitles, this evening´s supposed to get boring for me.
      But maybe I´ll find some time to take a look up to you.
      Have a nice day.
      sigpic

Comment

*Message to Jareth from Ciannwn*

Ciannwn: Give Cat my regards and tell her that I hope the doctor sorts her ailment out quickly.

I hope the film has subtitles for you.
        sigpic

Comment

*General Hive Announcement*

Boris: The meeting between myself and Queen Akasha went well. Our hives are now in an alliance with Ellia recognised as the Primary. Queen Akasha and Ellia will be arranging for a meeting of their own which will take place in the Hippie Commune.
          sigpic

Comment

*walks in to the rec room and slimps in a seat*

Dray: Anyone know what Michael's up to? He's been spending an awful lot of time in his lab lately...

*Kit toddles in and climbs into Draygon's lap*
            sigpic

Comment

Devon just completed sending his official invitations to the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax. The following invitation has been sent to Boris's Hive, The Pirate Camp, The Hippie Commune, Kenny's Hive, and The Chill-out Hive.

You have been Cordially Invited to the Grand opening of Deveareax, a 5-star exquisite dining experience. Hosted by Hive 95, and it's renowned chef, Devon, you are invited to experience the exquisite cuisine and dining experience Deveareax has to offer.

Your Private Seating is hosted in the Upper Atrium Dining room. Features include plush seating, at table service, and exquisite cuisine from all walks of the Pegasus Galaxy. Galaxy renowned wines and vintage ales will be made available. Live entertainment will also be available to further accentuate your dining experience.

Deveareax features the latest, modern cooking equipment and kitchen. Tours of the kitchen are available during your Private Seating. Due to safety and operations concerns, a specific tour has been planned and set up. We ask that you follow Devon's instruction carefully, to safely, yet freely observe the new equipment and staff at work. You can even place an order during your kitchen tour and watch your order come to life, from prep to final presentation to your table.

This is a Private Seating, by invitation only. Deveareax will only be accessible to anyone who has received this Invitation. All attendees will be issued a specific entry code, that will allow you to enter Deveareax. Devon has designed this Private Seating to showcase the whole of Deveareax to a select few of his most highly regarded acquaintances and friends. As such, Devon has asked that there be a limit of 5 attendees per party, with a limit of up to 2 parties from each Hive that wishes to attend. Each Hive's commanding officership (Queen, Queen's Advisor's, Senior High Commandership, etc) is granted one party of 10 attendees, so each Hive is allowed a maximum of 20 attendees.

Queen Amadala will host Guest Officerships/Commandership within her own Private Dining area, unless Guest officership/Commandership wish to remain in the main Dining area with the others.

When you RSVP, indicate how many are attending from your Hive's Officership/Commandership, and how many parties or partial parties of 5 attendees are coming. If you end up having more than 2 parties of 5 that wish to attend, you may contact Devon and see if an additional accommodation can be made. Based on response, Devon may allow a Hive to have more than 2 parties of 5. This is not guaranteed however.

The event takes place Tuesday, May 5th of the year 2009. The location is Hive 95, to be in orbit around Tanaris 4. Valet parking for your Darts, and Cruisers will be available free of charge.

To be included in this exquisite event, please RSVP by Sunday, May 3rd.

Cordially yours,

Devon
              Hive 95 Master Chef

Devon: I am excited to offer my new kitchen and dining experience. I hope you will like it, and encourage those invited to come and experience deveareax

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                *walks in to the rec room and slimps in a seat*

Dray: Anyone know what Michael's up to? He's been spending an awful lot of time in his lab lately...

*Kit toddles in and climbs into Draygon's lap*
                *glomps Draygon and cuddles Kit until he giggles*

Has Michael still not given you your surprise then?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  *glomps Draygon and cuddles Kit until he giggles*

Has Michael still not given you your surprise then?
                  *glomps DS back, and puts Kit down on the seat so he can go back to napping*

No, not yet. I'm getting really curious about it now! He keeps promising to give it to me, but then I think he forgets He's been spending a lot of time in his lab recently though...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                    Devon just completed sending his official invitations to the Private Grand Opening of Deveareax. The following invitation has been sent to Boris's Hive, The Pirate Camp, The Hippie Commune, Kenny's Hive, and The Chill-out Hive.

Spoiler:
                    You have been Cordially Invited to the Grand opening of Deveareax, a 5-star exquisite dining experience. Hosted by Hive 95, and it's renowned chef, Devon, you are invited to experience the exquisite cuisine and dining experience Deveareax has to offer.

Your Private Seating is hosted in the Upper Atrium Dining room. Features include plush seating, at table service, and exquisite cuisine from all walks of the Pegasus Galaxy. Galaxy renowned wines and vintage ales will be made available. Live entertainment will also be available to further accentuate your dining experience.

Deveareax features the latest, modern cooking equipment and kitchen. Tours of the kitchen are available during your Private Seating. Due to safety and operations concerns, a specific tour has been planned and set up. We ask that you follow Devon's instruction carefully, to safely, yet freely observe the new equipment and staff at work. You can even place an order during your kitchen tour and watch your order come to life, from prep to final presentation to your table.

This is a Private Seating, by invitation only. Deveareax will only be accessible to anyone who has received this Invitation. All attendees will be issued a specific entry code, that will allow you to enter Deveareax. Devon has designed this Private Seating to showcase the whole of Deveareax to a select few of his most highly regarded acquaintances and friends. As such, Devon has asked that there be a limit of 5 attendees per party, with a limit of up to 2 parties from each Hive that wishes to attend. Each Hive's commanding officership (Queen, Queen's Advisor's, Senior High Commandership, etc) is granted one party of 10 attendees, so each Hive is allowed a maximum of 20 attendees.

Queen Amadala will host Guest Officerships/Commandership within her own Private Dining area, unless Guest officership/Commandership wish to remain in the main Dining area with the others.

When you RSVP, indicate how many are attending from your Hive's Officership/Commandership, and how many parties or partial parties of 5 attendees are coming. If you end up having more than 2 parties of 5 that wish to attend, you may contact Devon and see if an additional accommodation can be made. Based on response, Devon may allow a Hive to have more than 2 parties of 5. This is not guaranteed however.

The event takes place Tuesday, May 5th of the year 2009. The location is Hive 95, to be in orbit around Tanaris 4. Valet parking for your Darts, and Cruisers will be available free of charge.

To be included in this exquisite event, please RSVP by Sunday, May 3rd.

Cordially yours,

Devon
                    Hive 95 Master Chef

Devon: I am excited to offer my new kitchen and dining experience. I hope you will like it, and encourage those invited to come and experience deveareax
                    I would be delighted to attend the Grand Opening and I would like to bring one of my Wraith if that is acceptable with Devon. At what time (earth GMT) will the event commence?

Comment

*glomps DS back, and puts Kit down on the seat so he can go back to napping*

No, not yet. I'm getting really curious about it now! He keeps promising to give it to me, but then I think he forgets He's been spending a lot of time in his lab recently though...
                      *Rhys comes in humming and skipping and wears a smug expression*
                      Rhys: It's sure no thunk spray!

Me: Maybe he is designing a... a...
                      Spoiler:
                      a very significant present...
                      Spoiler:
                      of a romantic nature...
                      Spoiler:
                      maybe he's designing you a
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      wedding ring?

Comment

*Rhys comes in humming and skipping and wears a smug expression*
                        Rhys: It's sure no thunk spray!

Me: Maybe he is designing a... a...
                        Spoiler:
                        a very significant present...
                        Spoiler:
                        of a romantic nature...
                        Spoiler:
                        maybe he's designing you a
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        wedding ring?
                        *grabs onto nearby table for support as knees give way*

Dray: I still remember all that confusion with weddings the first time round!

Kit: Me got to watch. It was fun.

*Draygon looks imploringly at Rhys*

Dray: Can't you give me just a hint? After all, Michael must have told you what he was up to, you were that parinoid about Thunk spray.
                        sigpic

Comment

*grabs onto nearby table for support as knees give way*
                          Dray: I still remember all that confusion with weddings the first time round!
                          Kit: Me got to watch. It was fun.
                          *Draygon looks imploringly at Rhys*
                          Dray: Can't you give me just a hint? After all, Michael must have told you what he was up to, you were that parinoid about Thunk spray.
                          Rhys: I promised him I wouldn't tell you. But I could say this: he has indeed taken an interest in forging and working with metal lately.

Comment

Rhys: I promised him I wouldn't tell you. But I could say this: he has indeed taken an interest in forging and working with metal lately.
                            *Draygon sits on the floor with her head in her hands*

Dray: Okay, who do I have to blame for the idea into his Michael's head this time around?

Kit: Uncle Rhys, Aunty Dess? Why Aunty Draygon no happy?
                            sigpic

Comment

*Draygon sits on the floor with her head in her hands*
                              Dray: Okay, who do I have to blame for the idea into his Michael's head this time around?
                              Kit: Uncle Rhys, Aunty Dess? Why Aunty Draygon no happy?
                              I didn't do anything to make him get ideas! We don't know what it is he is forging.

Rhys: If he is forging anything at all. I just happened to mention he has taken an interest in forging not that he actually is forging something.
                              Me: You're not helpful.

Comment

I didn't do anything to make him get ideas! We don't know what it is he is forging.

Rhys: If he is forging anything at all. I just happened to mention he has taken an interest in forging not that he actually is forging something.
                                Me: You're not helpful.
                                Dray: I suppose an easy way to find out if he's really started forging something would be to ask if he's had anything instaled in his lab to do something. Maybe Erik, Archimedies or Jimmy could tell us...

*Kit starts to get board and slides off chair and goes up to Rhys*

Kit: Pick up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X