Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Neo: Jean Luc was a senior officer on her hive for centuries. He was telling me about her one night at the Pirate tavern and he didn't say anything bad about her.
    Dray: That's good to hear

*Kit starts tugging and chewing Draygon's hair*

Can someone untangle Kit from my hair, please? I'm going to have to go out in a minute!
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Telepathic message from Jimmy to Jareth*

Jimmy: The Daniel clones always make me feel like studying something. I've learned a lot of new things by following these urges.
      sigpic

Comment

*Telepathic message from Jareth to Jimmy*

Jareth: That´s true, but mostly it´s too much knowledge at once for me and I get a headache.
        sigpic

Comment

*Telepathic message from Jimmy to Jareth*

Jimmy: I'm going back to meditating now. Something went wrong with the Flatulent Seals' enclosure so we could smell them as well as hear them. Luckily Erik made those respirators or I'd have done a Cavan and fainted before getting the problem sorted out. I feel in need of some relaxation to recover.
          sigpic

Comment

*Dave and Neo finish untangling Kit from Draygon's hair*

Dray: *phew* Thanks for that *looks at watch* I'm going to be late. I'm sorry Kit, I have to get back to Earth, but I'll be back in time ot put you to bed

Kit: Me want Draygon!

Dray: I've got to go! Sorry Kit...

*hurries out of door and to dart bay, leaving Kit with the wraith in the rec room*
            sigpic

Comment

*Neo and Fred decide to take Kit to the beach to build sandcastles. Kit isn't enthusiastic about the idea until Neo reminds him that Ellia makes lovely biscuits every day and Fern likes digging in sand. They leave the recreation room with Kit.*
              sigpic

Comment

*Telepathic message from Jareth to Jimmy*

Jareth: Then you should recover indeed.
                sigpic

Comment

* Jareth and Cat leave the recreation room as well and head back to Earth. Cat has still some work to do. They decide to come back a bit later.*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Astor, Dave and Hector are sitting in the rec room drinking coffee.*

Astor: Do you think we could go to Porthos and get one of those Iratus bug/Sheep hybrids for the zoo?

Hector: It could be very dangerous.

Dave: Wraith produce Iratus bug pheromones so they won't attack us.

Hector: It's a hybrid species so what if we need to produce sheep pheromones as well?

Dave: Oh. Good point.

Astor: Archimedes has made his own version of the Ancients' personal shields. That would stop any attacks.

Hector: Why don't we search the data base to find species which are appealing to look at instead?
                    sigpic

Comment

*Michael walks into the rec room and collapses into a chair*

Michael: Any of you seen Draygon?
                      sigpic

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn return from their meeting with Queen Akasha. They are both feeling tired so go to Boris's quarters before Karl can appear with a pile of reports.*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          *Michael walks into the rec room and collapses into a chair*

Michael: Any of you seen Draygon?
                          *Fred and Neo, who is carrying a whining Kit, enter the room just in time to hear Michael say that*

Fred: We were hoping she'd be here.

Neo: Kit wants to be with her.

Kit: Me want bedtime story.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Fred and Neo, who is carrying a whining Kit, enter the room just in time to hear Michael say that*

Fred: We were hoping she'd be here.

Neo: Kit wants to be with her.

Kit: Me want bedtime story.
                            Michael: I'll deal with Kit if you want. Draygon's probably snoozing somewhere after babysitting on Earth.

*Michael takes Kit from Fred and Neo. Kit decides that Michael's not good enough and starts bawling*
                            sigpic

Comment

Fred: Why don't you take him to the zoo? Jimmy sorted out the flatulent seals' enclosure so nobody can smell them now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Fred: Why don't you take him to the zoo? Jimmy sorted out the flatulent seals' enclosure so nobody can smell them now.
                                Michael: Yes, but he needs to go to bed.

*A sleepy Draygon wlaks in. Kit spots her*

Kit: Draygon! Me want story!

Dray: Why aren't you in bed yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X