Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Hector **masking his thoughts as he thinks** I'm glad this cruiser doesn't have a button which starts an annoying song.
    Fred: Does this thing have a stereo, Hector? I'm feeling the need for some good music.

Comment

Hector: No, it doesn't I'm afraid. We never thought of getting one put in because we don't use it all that often.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Kit: Uncle Rhys! Help build city? I drew map! *shows Rhys the hand-drawn map of his city plan*
        Rhys: Ummm...

DS: Please give us a hand here, honey.

Rhys: Why didn't you say so right from the start?

DS: Not that hand! Nooooooo

Comment

Hector: No, it doesn't I'm afraid. We never thought of getting one put in because we don't use it all that often.
          *Fred begins to hum a tune and drum the beat on his knees*

Neo: Are we there yet?

Tommy: Not yet. The journey will take another three hours.

Comment

Kit: UNCLE!!!! No like! No like! *starts crying*
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

*Fred stops humming the tune and looks horrified**

Fred: Three hours? Why didn't you say so? I could have brought a CD player with me.

Neo: I wonder if there's even been a Wraith looking like Hector on Wormhole-Xtreme!.
              sigpic

Comment

Kit: UNCLE!!!! No like! No like! *starts crying*
                DS *her normal age again*: It's okay, Kit. *picks up Kit and sits him on her lap* Look, nothing to worry about.

Kit *still crying*:

DS *scowling at Rhys*: You know it frightens him.

Rhys *shrugs*: You know he's a Wraith.

DS: Yes, but he's still a kid.

Rhys: Nonetheless a Wraith kid.

Kit: What you talking about?

DS *snuggles Kit*: Nothing, dear. We'll explain it to you when you're a bit more grown-up.

Comment

*Fred stops humming the tune and looks horrified**

Fred: Three hours? Why didn't you say so? I could have brought a CD player with me.

Neo: I wonder if there's even been a Wraith looking like Hector on Wormhole-Xtreme!.
                  Tommy: Sorry.

Hector: Eh?

Comment

*Kit hiccups a few times*

Kit: Okay... C'n we build city now?
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

*Kit hiccups a few times*

Kit: Okay... C'n we build city now?
                      DS: Yes. That was what we wanted to do before we were so rudely interrupted. *pointed glare at Rhys*

Rhys: What?

DS: You'd better show Kit that you're nice again and help us build the city. *whispers* Otherwise I won't shower with you and I won't soap your back tonight.

Rhys: Gimme those blocks!

Comment

*Finishes making soup with Karl*

Mar: Try it out first and tell me what you think.

Karl: *tastes* It's good, but maybe there are too many avocados.

Mar: Nonsense! You can never have enough. *tries some too* Hm, it is good!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                          *Finishes making soup with Karl*

Mar: Try it out first and tell me what you think.

Karl: *tastes* It's good, but maybe there are too many avocados.

Mar: Nonsense! You can never have enough. *tries some too* Hm, it is good!
                          Avocado soup????? Is that nice? Doesn't sound too good, although I do like avocados... what's in it?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

**Neo and Fred explain their theory about Wormhole-Xtreme. This keeps them occupied for the next half hour. Meanwhile, Hector wishes that the cargo cruiser had a button to press for an annoying song because he thinks Yellow Submarine would be better to listen to than Neo and Fred. In fact, Gordon's qua qua diddleying would be better to listen to as far as he's concerned. **
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Avocado soup????? Is that nice? Doesn't sound too good, although I do like avocados... what's in it?
                              It's tortilla soup. I had it at a restaurant once. It has corn, tomatoes, bits of avocado, some meat (chicken or beef) and other stuff in it. It sounds weird, but it tastes good.
                              sigpic

Comment

**Neo and Fred explain their theory about Wormhole-Xtreme. This keeps them occupied for the next half hour. Meanwhile, Hector wishes that the cargo cruiser had a button to press for an annoying song because he thinks Yellow Submarine would be better to listen to than Neo and Fred. In fact, Gordon's qua qua diddleying would be better to listen to as far as he's concerned. **
                                *Tommy has dozed off with his head leaning against his seat in a seemingly uncomfortable angle and is snoring softly with his mouth open*

Comment

Working...
                                X