Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Kit finishes his map, and climbs onto the sofa and into DS's lap to show her it*

Kit: What you reading?
    DS: The map is very nice, Kit. But I would recommend that you leave a small walkway here so people can get to the fridge and the microwave oven.
    I am reading a very funny book about the end of the world.

Kit: Ending the world funny?

DS: Oh, it's not for real. Don't worry. The world doesn't end, not even in this book.

Tommy *from the other end of the room*: I might have found another species. It's an even-toed ungulate, ruminant mammal living on the world Andelia, the local population calls it goathorse an it can be tamed and used for riding.

Comment

*Kit uses a pen to make the changes that DS suggested*

Kit: C'n yu help buildy please?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

**Fred and Neo try to get into the room**

Fred: What's that about riding goats?
        sigpic

Comment

*Kit uses a pen to make the changes that DS suggested*

Kit: C'n yu help buildy please?
          *DS puts her book aside*

DS: Of course. Let's start building here at the sofas.

Kit: *runs over to his box of blocks and drags it over to the sofas, then tipping it over so that the blocks tumble all over the floor*

*DS and Kit start building New Wraithton*

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          **Fred and Neo try to get into the room**

Fred: What's that about riding goats?
          Tommy: Not exactly goats but goathorses. They are big enough for riding them. It says here in the database that the locals on Andelia use them also for a game called Polo. Two teams of players are on hoseback and compete in hitting a very small ball with their bare hands and the team whose players fall to the ground the least wins.

Comment

Fred: That sounds fun.

Neo: It could make a nice change from skateboarding.
            sigpic

Comment

*Kit concults his map*

Kit: Need to move sofa... *tries to push the sofa by himself*
              sigpic

Comment

Fred: That sounds fun.

Neo: It could make a nice change from skateboarding.
                Tommy: Would you like to join me in getting some of the horses? I was going to ask Hector if he could fly me over to Andelia, you can come with us if you like.

Comment

Fred: I'd love to go, Tommy.

Neo: So would I.
                  sigpic

Comment

**Telepathic Message from Tommy to Hector:
                    Are you interested in a little trip across the galaxy to take Fred, Neo and me to the planet Andelia? We want to pick up a few goathorses there. Andelia is in sector 792 / 321X - II. Message End**

**Telepathic Message from Hector to Tommy:
                    Thanks heavens! I was nearly bored out of my mind. Finally something useful to do. Meet me on the flight deck by the special cargo cruiser in fifteen minutes. Message End**

Tommy: He has agreed, let's move to the flight deck.

*Tommy, Fred and Neo leave the rec room*

Comment

Mar: Let's try to make something. How about...um, tortilla soup? That's easy, right?

Karl: Sure. Do we have all of the ingredients?

Mar: *searches pantry* I dunno. We can replicate whatever isn't in here.
                      sigpic

Comment

**Fred hurries to the flight deck ahead of Tommy and Neo. He's so full of energy and enthusiasm that he can't wait to be off on this trip.**
                        sigpic

Comment

*Kit concults his map*
                          Kit: Need to move sofa... *tries to push the sofa by himself*
                          DS: Er... Kit, maybe it's best if we leave the furniture where it is. Uncle Boris could get a bit angry if he comes in and sees that we are re-decorating the whole room.

Kit: Sofa only a bit left. Please? *Kit starts tugging at DS's sleeve*

DS: Alright, but only a bit.

DS *gets up and shifts the sofa a bit*: That OK?

Kit: Bit more!

*DS shifts the sofa again, slips on a round building block and falls flat on her belly on the floor*

Rhys *coming through the door*: Now that's worshipping! It's flattering but honestly, you don't need to lie down before your master.

DS: Ha - Ha...

Comment

**Fred hurries to the flight deck ahead of Tommy and Neo. He's so full of energy and enthusiasm that he can't wait to be off on this trip.**
                            Tommy thinks: I hope Fred and Neo don't do anything hasty and get us into trouble.

*As they approach the special cargo cruiser Fred has already boarded and taken the co-pilot's seat, bouncing up and down slightly. Hector greets Tommy and Neo, they take their seats and the cruiser takes off and leaves the hive*

Comment

Hector **masking his thoughts as he thinks** I'm glad this cruiser doesn't have a button which starts an annoying song.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                DS: Er... Kit, maybe it's best if we leave the furniture where it is. Uncle Boris could get a bit angry if he comes in and sees that we are re-decorating the whole room.

Kit: Sofa only a bit left. Please? *Kit starts tugging at DS's sleeve*

DS: Alright, but only a bit.

DS *gets up and shifts the sofa a bit*: That OK?

Kit: Bit more!

*DS shifts the sofa again, slips on a round building block and falls flat on her belly on the floor*

Rhys *coming through the door*: Now that's worshipping! It's flattering but honestly, you don't need to lie down before your master.

DS: Ha - Ha...
                                Kit: Uncle Rhys! Help build city? I drew map! *shows Rhys the hand-drawn map of his city plan*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X