Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Having sat with Kit and read him a nice short story from the picture book while all that grown up0 stuff was going on, TP now helps Kit to clear up the floor.
    *Kit carries a bundle of blocks to his box*

Kit: Bye bye city...

*Siric uses the time while everyone is distracted to slip out of the room before he's noticed again*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Boris: You can build another city tomorrow, Kit. **Puts more blocks back in the box**

Ciannwn: I think Brownie wants to be back with you, Mar. *Hands Brownie over.**
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Boris: You can build another city tomorrow, Kit. **Puts more blocks back in the box**

Ciannwn: I think Brownie wants to be back with you, Mar. *Hands Brownie over.**
        Kit: Okay... *toddles over to snuggle TP* me feeling sleepy-ish now...
        sigpic

Comment

*takes Brownie back*

I'll see you gals tomorrow. I have to go back to snuggle Kenny.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            Kit: Okay... *toddles over to snuggle TP* me feeling sleepy-ish now...
            TP rocks Kit in her arms and sings him a lullaby until he falls asleep
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              TP rocks Kit in her arms and sings him a lullaby until he falls asleep
              PA: Ah isn't he so cute?
              Aurora: Meh.
              PA: Oh come off it, you two were all snuggled up before and you didn't push him away.
              Aurora: A momentary laspe of sanity.
              PA:

Comment

**The lullaby has made Ciannwn feel very sleepy too and she yawns**

Ciannwn: I'm feeling very tired all of a sudden. I've been working on the Chronicles project for most of the day and I think it's caught up with me.

Boris: It's time you rested, then. Go to your quarters and I'll bring you a cup of hot chocolate. **He turns his attention to the others** Sorry we weren't able to stay for long.

**He and Ciannwn leave the rec room.**
                sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: I'm feeling very tired all of a sudden. I've been working on the Chronicles project for most of the day and I think it's caught up with me.

Boris: It's time you rested, then. Go to your quarters and I'll bring you a cup of hot chocolate. **He turns his attention to the others** Sorry we weren't able to stay for long.

It's wonderful to see Boris looking after Ciannwn so well!
                  I never realised how thoughtful Boris is!

Goodnight to both of you! *waves and blows kisses* Sweet dreams!
                  sigpic

Comment

PA: Night guys.
                    *Aurora sends mental farewells to Boris and Ciannwn*

Comment

Aurora: I getting tired, maybe we can head back home and have some private snuggle tme?
                      PA: Sure.
                      *PA and Aurora head off back to Earth*

Comment

Steve and Greg come to collect TP and take her home to the Chill-out Hive. She's so tired she's almost asleep on her feet, so Greg sweeps her up in his arms and carries her away. She snuggles her head into Greg's soft dreads and Steve purrs happily as they carry her home
                        sigpic

Comment

*Kit drags his box of blocks into the rec room again, as well as some pens and paper*

*He tips the blocks out onto the floor, and then picks the pens*

Kit: Now.. towery go near door... *draws a tower shape on the paper* and the bridge can go there...

*continues to draw a map, with walk ways for people to get through*
                          sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy come into the rec room and snuggle Kit*

DS: That's a good idea to draw a map first before you start building your city.

Tommy: I feel like I should do something useful, maybe I should check the database for new interesting animals for the zoo, I wanted to that yesterday but then I got surrounded by Kit's suburbs.
                            *Tommy walks over to the computer terminal*

*DS takes a copy of "Good Omens" and settles down on a sofa to read a bit*

Comment

*Kit finishes his map, and climbs onto the sofa and into DS's lap to show her it*

Kit: What you reading?
                              sigpic

Comment

*walks in with her pet and says hi to everyone before heading off to Karl's quarters*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X