Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Kit notices that DS has moved some of his buildings and puts them back*

Siric: Kit, you do realise you've just trapped DS and Tommy.

Kit:
    *DS snuggles Tommy and isn't paying attention to Kit's doings, but Tommy notices something's wrong when he tries to step aside and his foot hits a lifelike block version of Atlantis*

Tommy: Oh no... Help?

Comment

Mar: *thinks to self while side-eyeing Siric* Maybe Draygon, Michael, and DS need to keep a closer eye on Kit.

Mar: Bye everyone! *walks off to see Karl and snuggle him*
      sigpic

Comment

*Kit hugs Mar before she goes*

Kit: Bye bye Aunty. Thank yu for helping build city again. *keeps an eye on Brownie still*

*Siric just moves away from the door to let Mar past*
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Kit: Hee!

Siric: I get enough insults as it is. Are more really nessecery?

Kit: Cousin like Aunty TeePee lots...

Siric: Kit, do not tempt me to lock you in a cupboard again...

Kit: Auntyyyyyyyyyy
          Ah, but do you get QUALITY insults??? Okay then, I won't insult you - what would you like me to do?

Kit, stop winding Siric up or I'll help him lock you in a cupboard!!! (*whispers* only kidding, Kit, I wouldnlt do that to you - just play along with Aunty TeePee, okay?)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

DS: Kit? Could you please move some of your buildings so Uncle Tommy and Auntie DS can get out of your city?

Comment

*Siric looks suspicious, while Kit sniffles*

Kit: *whispered* Pretend?

Siric: Are you sure you know what you're doing? Has anyone been psycicly manipulating you or something? I don't trust it when people start taking an interest in me...
              sigpic

Comment

*Siric looks suspicious, while Kit sniffles*

Kit: *whispered* Pretend?

Siric: Are you sure you know what you're doing? Has anyone been psycicly manipulating you or something? I don't trust it when people start taking an interest in me...
                That's right, Kit, pretend games.. you like games donlt you? And I'll give you something nice later...

Now, Siric... you DO know that I have a degree in Psychology and an HND in Counselling and worked for more than a decade - which is quite a long time in human terms - with what were termed "challenging young people"?
                So, if you want to talk about anything, anything at all, I'm non-judgemental and actually quite a good listener - and I'm not shockable!
                Interested?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  That's right, Kit, pretend games.. you like games donlt you? And I'll give you something nice later...

Now, Siric... you DO know that I have a degree in Psychology and an HND in Counselling and worked for more than a decade - which is quite a long time in human terms - with what were termed "challenging young people"?
                  So, if you want to talk about anything, anything at all, I'm non-judgemental and actually quite a good listener - and I'm not shockable!
                  Interested?
                  Kit: Like games lots!

*Siric starts edging for the door, but is hampered by Kit's city*
                  Siric: How many times do I have to say that I just want to be left alone?

Kit: Hug?

Siric: Cupboard?
                  sigpic

Comment

*Finds Karl, but he seems wary of the puppy as well*

Mar: Karl! Kenny took him to the vet. He is not chock full of germs!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Since DS and Tommy are trapped inside Kit's city they decide to make the best of it and start snuggling again*

Comment

Kit: Like games lots!

*Siric starts edging for the door, but is hampered by Kit's city*
                        Siric: How many times do I have to say that I just want to be left alone?

Kit: Hug?

Siric: Cupboard?
                        Okay, Siric, fine by me. You know where to find me if you ever change your mind *turns back on Siric*

Okay Kit, how about a hug from Aunty TeePee? Isn't it near your bed time yet, sweetie?
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, Siric, fine by me. You know where to find me if you ever change your mind *turns back on Siric*

Okay Kit, how about a hug from Aunty TeePee? Isn't it near your bed time yet, sweetie?
                          Siric: Unlikely. *attempts to try and exit Kit's block city and the rec room, but only succeds in tripping and falling to the floor* Ow...

Kit: Huggy please! Like huggies Me no sleepy yet
                          sigpic

Comment

Siric: Unlikely. *attempts to try and exit Kit's block city and the rec room, but only succeds in tripping and falling to the floor* Ow...

Kit: Huggy please! Like huggies Me no sleepy yet
                            TP: *casually as if it doesn't matter* You OK, there, Siric?
                            *hugs Kit* I hope you're not all sticky like usual, Kit - and you should be sleepy cos it's late and Aunty TeePee is sleepy!
                            sigpic

Comment

**Boris and Ciannwn try to enter the rec room but can't get far because of the city**

Boris: How in Pegasus did anyone manage to build that? **He notices Brownie and smiles** He's a lot smaller than Fern. Or is it a she?

Ciannwn: I love puppies.
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: *casually as if it doesn't matter* You OK, there, Siric?
                                *hugs Kit* I hope you're not all sticky like usual, Kit - and you should be sleepy cos it's late and Aunty TeePee is sleepy!
                                Siric: I'm fine! *winces as he tries to get up*

Kit: Me no sticky. Uncle Shawny wouldn't let me have jammy bread for lunch *snuggles TP*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X