Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar: Brownie, come back! Don't mess up Kit's beautiful city!

*Watches Brownie as he jumps over one block building. He stops after hearing his name and looks at Mar, only to turn back around and keep walking.*

Mar: *Picks up Brownie* Don't worry Kit, I'll try to keep him close. He is still a baby and doesn't know better yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Siric! Don't call Kit a brat! Brats are mean, while Kit is nice and sweet.
      sigpic

Comment

Siric: Oh wonderful. Just what we need. Another thing that doesn't understand to leave things alone and breaks the rest.

Kit: *sadly trying to rebuild his city* Huh?

Siric: Yes, I meant you.
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Siric: But he is a brat.

Kit: Huggy?

*Siric growls at Kit*
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: I'll help you rebuild if you would like Kit. I'm good with blocks.*Holds the puppy tight even though he is wriggling to get free. Mar looks down at him to see what he wants now...and is shocked*

*whispers* No Brownie, you can't go after Siric's coat! What are you doing, trying to get me killed?
            sigpic

Comment

*Siric growls at Brownie as well*

Siric: I suggest you keep that annoying animal away from me.
              sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hehe. *moves away from Siric* Remember Kenny, Siric. Remember Kenny.
                So Kit, did I do a good job with reconstructing this building? Maybe Draygon and
                Michael need to buy a building kit for you if you like this sort of thing!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                  *Siric growls at Brownie as well*

Siric: I suggest you keep that annoying animal away from me.
                  TP overhears conversation (ship to ship channel must've been left open) and I has to say that I think I like Siric very much... no patience wih children or animals... sounds like a soul mate to me!!!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*DS helps Kit to rebuild parts of the city*

Tommy: Isn't there a certain worshipper missing me by now?

DS: I'm so sorry, sweetheart! Give me a second! I'll help you.

*DS carefully places blocks and buildings to the side to make a path to the desk while Tommy starts making a path from the other side*

Comment

Siric: Aren't you busy enough with Steve, Greg, Todd and Eddie? Which ever ones you've got at the moment...

Kit: Cousin like Aunty Teepee?

Siric: Kit... just shut up...
                      sigpic

Comment

*Brownie whimpers and buries himself into Mar's jacket*

Poor thing, he's scared! Maybe I'll show you to Karl later.
                        sigpic

Comment

*DS moves aside a very large and gravity-defiant construction of blocks which looks like something M.C. Escher could have had a nightmare about*

DS: I wonder how Kit managed to build that. Maybe that spot has a malfunction in artificial gravity, we should let Jimmy have a look at it.

*DS moves aside further houses, bridges and temples and reaches Tommy in the middle of the room, hugging him closely*

DS: Yay! Gotcha!

Tommy:

Comment

*Kit notices that DS has moved some of his buildings and puts them back*

Siric: Kit, you do realise you've just trapped DS and Tommy.

Kit:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              Siric: Aren't you busy enough with Steve, Greg, Todd and Eddie? Which ever ones you've got at the moment...

Kit: Cousin like Aunty Teepee?

Siric: Kit... just shut up...
                              Don't worry, Siric, I ain't interested in huggin' ya! I just want to hurl insults at ya - I;ll even let ya hurl 'em back at me - it'll be good practice for me for dealing with Todd and Steve!!!

*whispers* Yep, Kit, sounds like cousin likes Aunty TeePee!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Don't worry, Siric, I ain't interested in huggin' ya! I just want to hurl insults at ya - I;ll even let ya hurl 'em back at me - it'll be good practice for me for dealing with Todd and Steve!!!

*whispers* Yep, Kit, sounds like cousin likes Aunty TeePee!
                                Kit: Hee!

Siric: I get enough insults as it is. Are more really nessecery?

Kit: Cousin like Aunty TeePee lots...

Siric: Kit, do not tempt me to lock you in a cupboard again...

Kit: Auntyyyyyyyyyy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X