Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit: C'n yu help wiv the tower Aunty Dees? Pleeeeeeease
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

DS: Of course. Let's build it right there. Will you join us, Rhys?

Rhys: Er... What? Me?! Sorry, but I had enough Kit to last me for weeks!

DS: Please? Pretty please? *big pleading eyes*

Rhys: Aww, don't look at me like that! No, honestly. I promised to see Jimmy to... er... to... Argh! do something important, whatever! Bye then!
      *Rhys sidles out of the room*

DS: Coward. How can a big bad Wraith be afraid of a toddler?

Kit: Me out of blocks.

DS: We'll just take some of the boxes from the cupboards over there.

Tommy: Er... Help? *waves*

Comment

Kit: C'n we paint them lots of colours, Aunty? Wiv lots and lots of glitter? C'n we have glitter anyway?
        sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi everyone! Look at Kenny's gift to me. *shows off puppy who is trying to jump out of her arms*
          sigpic

Comment

Kit: What that? *steps around his block city to hide behind DS's legs*
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: *pets Brownie, who is barking at the block structures*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                *waves* Hi everyone! Look at Kenny's gift to me. *shows off puppy who is trying to jump out of her arms*
                Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Kit: What that? *steps around his block city to hide behind DS's legs*
                *DS picks up Kit and walks up to Mar and the puppy*

DS: Hello Mar! That's so cuuuute! Is it a boy or a girl? Does it have a name yet? Aww, just look at those eyes!

Kit: What that? WHAT THAT?

DS *holds Kit closer to the puppy*: Look, Kit, it's a baby dog, like Fern, only much smaller.

Comment

*Kit starts whimpering*

Kit: Why it here?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: It is a boy, his name is Brownie.

*Sees Kit afraid*

Mar: Don't worry Kit. He is friendly. Disobedient at times, but still friendly.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Kit starts whimpering*

Kit: Why it here?
                      *DS snuggles Kit*
                      DS: Don't be afraid of it. It won't hurt you. Uncle Kenny has given him to Auntie Mar as a gift, that's so nice of him.

Kit: Why it not green? Ferny green.

DS: That is because Ferny is a very special breed of dog, in fact, the only breed I know that has green fur. Ususally dogs are not green.

Tommy: Help? ... Anyone? I want to move away from the desk but Kit's city is in the way.

Comment

Kit: Why it dribbling? Is it going to eat me? *whimpers again* Doggy's should be green!

*Siric walks past the door, and stops when he sees the city on the floor*

Siric: Why is Kit building in here and not the nursery?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Brownie jumps out of Mar's arms and starts walking/bouncing around the city*

Mar: He is like the energizer bunny, he never sits still!
                          sigpic

Comment

Kit: Why it dribbling? Is it going to eat me? *whimpers again* Doggy's should be green!

*Siric walks past the door, and stops when he sees the city on the floor*

Siric: Why is Kit building in here and not the nursery?
                            Mar: Don't worry Kit. He doesn't bite people....just the furniture. *To DS* Kit doesn't like animals?
                            Last edited by Mariellelita; 08 May 2009, 11:33 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kit starts crying: My citeeeeee!

Comment

Siric: Last I saw, Draygon was with Michael near the labs. As far as I know the brat isn't scared of animals. Maybe it's because he's more used to more mythical animals...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X