Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Rhys slaps his forehead*

Rhys: Oh darn! I forgot Kit! DS has left the gift we brought for him from the con with me. Nice! That actually means that it's actually going to be me who actually gives him the thing!
    I'm going to fly over to the island now. Bye, guys.

*Rhys leaves the rec room and heads for the dart bay, a few minutes later his dart leaves the ship*

Comment

*PA and Aurora drop by quickly to leave fairy cakes for anyone who wants one, and then leave*

Comment

**Gawain enters the recreation room and finds Jimmy, Neo and Fred at the computer**

Gawain: I thought we were going to TPD-123 for a Dwarf meal.

*Fred beckons him over to the computer.**

Fred: Look at this. We've just found a photo of the Wormhole X-Treme! actor who played all the Wraith who looked like Jimmy, Steve, Eddie and Greg on the show.

Neo: We haven't found any Wraith characters who look like me and Fred, though.

Gawain: What are you all on about?

Fred: We're hoping to get an idea of what we'd look like as humans.

Neo: The only other way is getting retrovirused unless Erik can create some kind of computer simulation program.
        sigpic

Comment

*A dart approaches the hive in an erratic flight pattern and lands in the dart bay. Rhys and Kit get out*

Rhys: I told you not to climb all over me! I nearly crashed us into the hive's hull.

Kit: Sowwy.

Rhys: Let's have a look around if we run into Auntie Draygon or Auntie DS.

Comment

*Kit waits for Rhys to pick him up so they can go look for his human aunties. He also wants to show off his new toy*
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora arrive and follow Rhys and Kit so they can find the others*

Comment

*Rhys nods at PA and Aurora, picks Kit up with a resigned sigh and heads off for the rec room. Entering the rec room they find Draygon, Michael, DS and Rommy who look tired but in a good mood. Kit begins to struggle and Rhys puts him down. Kit runs over to DS and hugs her knees*

Kit: Auntie DS! Thank you for present!

DS: You're welcome! Do you like it?

Comment

Kit: Yeah! *pull new toy dart, and sets it flying around the room*

*Michael ducks as the remote controlled dart nearly takes him head off*

Michael: Be careful Kit!
                  sigpic

Comment

*Aurora nods to Rhys, Tommy and Michael and waves to DS and Draygon.*
                    PA: nice dart Kit, I think Michael would like to keep his head though

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      Kit: Yeah! *pull new toy dart, and sets it flying around the room*

*Michael ducks as the remote controlled dart nearly takes him head off*

Michael: Be careful Kit!
                      DS: Sorry about that, Michael.
                      But the dart is made of soft plastic so it won't hurt anyone if it collides with them.

*Rhys ducks as the dart flies an inch over his head and walks over to DS, giving her a hug*

DS: Aww, I missed you too. Thank you for giving Kit his present!

Rhys: No problem. As long as you remember about the reward. Due to certain difficulties I encountered you now have to eat two chocolate bars to be extra sugar high when I feed on you.

DS:

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        DS: Sorry about that, Michael.
                        But the dart is made of soft plastic so it won't hurt anyone if it collides with them.

*Rhys ducks as the dart flies an inch over his head and walks over to DS, giving her a hug*

DS: Aww, I missed you too. Thank you for giving Kit his present!

Rhys: No problem. As long as you remember about the reward. Due to certain difficulties I encountered you now have to eat two chocolate bars to be extra sugar high when I feed on you.

DS:
                        Aurora: I just make PA eat fairy cakes, they have more than enough sugar in

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                          Aurora: I just make PA eat fairy cakes, they have more than enough sugar in
                          Rhys: But DS gets that weird endorphine stuff in her blood making her extra happy when she eats chocolate. And it's a completely different taste compared to when she eats cake or ice cream. Take a hint from the conoisseur: Try different sweets on PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Rhys: But DS gets that weird endorphine stuff in her blood making her extra happy when she eats chocolate. And it's a completely different taste compared to when she eats cake or ice cream. Take a hint from the conoisseur: Try different sweets on PA.
                            Aurora: Hmm. But she can't really eat chocolate...
                            PA: I can have it as a treat for both of us
                            Aurora: Thanks Rhys

Comment

*Michael takes the controls for the toy dart away from Kit, as Draygon picks up Kit so she can snuggle him*

Dray: I've missed you Kit, but at least Rhys has looked after you well And you have that new toy, which I hope you will remember is not to be diliberatly flown at people

Kit: Umm... okay...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                Aurora: Hmm. But she can't really eat chocolate...
                                PA: I can have it as a treat for both of us
                                Aurora: Thanks Rhys
                                Rhys: You're welcome.

DS: Do you have finished debating when I taste best?
                                You know even though I trust you it's a bit unsettling.

Comment

Working...
                                X