Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Siric just growls as Mar leaves to find Karl*

Michael: Look, you can continue to stand near the doorway, or you can take a seat and join us. Up to you.

Siric: I'm going back to the labs... *leaves*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Finds Karl using some sort of weird device. It seems to be one of those "instant healing" machines from Star Trek that instantly heals organic matter (skin, leaves, etc.).*

Karl: *Presses button on the device, and a beam comes out of it and settles on the surface of one of the organic bits of a column. The column goes from looking burnt and damaged to brand new!* Oh, Hi Mar. How are you today?

Mar: Wow! Could I try that?
      sigpic

Comment

*Boris turns up wondering where Karl's daily reports have got to. He sees his Administration officer doing maintenance work.*

Boris: Why are you doing hive maintenance, Karl? You're supposed to be writing up a report about it.
        sigpic

Comment

Karl: *looks up at Boris* Well, the wraith who was supposed to fix this wasn't here, and the damage was too significant to wait for him to return and fix it. So, I decided to do it. It is best to nip it in the bud now before waiting for the damage to get any worse.

Mar: *waves hi to Boris* Don't worry Boris. He is almost finished, especially with my help. He will get the report done soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Boris: We have a telepathic network, Karl. All you had to do was send him a message saying there was something to be sorted out. It doesn't take long to get from place to place on a hive ship with our transporter system.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              Boris: We have a telepathic network, Karl. All you had to do was send him a message saying there was something to be sorted out. It doesn't take long to get from place to place on a hive ship with our transporter system.
              Mar: Yeah Karl, you do have all of that. What were you doing? Where you trying to hide something from me?

Karl: Urm. Sure.

Mar: Hey Boris, is Ciannwn on the hive today? I only ran into you, Karl, Michael, and Siric today. Maybe she went to the salon?
              sigpic

Comment

Boris: Ciannwn is with Erik at the moment.
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: Oh, ok Boris. Tell her I said hi when you see her.
                  sigpic

Comment

Boris: I'll do that, Mar. *Looks at Karl* Why don't you take a break for a while as soon as you've finished. I'm sure Mar would prefer it if she didn't have to work when she's visiting you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Karl: Of course commander, you're right.

Mar: Thanks Boris. *hugs Karl* How about we go out for Ethiopian tonight? I have been craving it all day.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Boris sees that Karl's work is satisfactory and heads off to his quarters so he can listen to Die Walküre*
                        sigpic

Comment

DS: It's time we prepared ourselves for the Grand Opening of Devereax tonight. I have found myself a nice evening dress. I'll be wearing THIS.

Tommy: I'll be wearing the usual black leathery Wraith style since it's an official Wraith event. Do you want me to help you change your clothes, DS?

DS: I'd be delighted.

*DS and Tommy leave the rec room*

Comment

*Rhys returns from deck 5 where he has been to the Atlantis Personnel Takeaway to feed on his weekly Ronon clone and comes into the rec room where Jimmy is still doing research on the computer while Fred and Neo are still contemplating the possibility of finding wraith-lookalike actors*

Fred: I bet if I found an actor who looked like me how I would look like if I was a human he would be more handsome than an actor who looked like you how you would look like if you were a human.

Neo: Eh?

Rhys: You boys are giving me a headache. How about a game of Monopoly or Cluedo?

Comment

*Jimmy overhears what Fred said.*

Jimmy: You and Neo look very much alike. Whoever does the casting for Wormhole-Xtreme! would probably pick the same actor to play a Wraith who looks like you and another Wraith who looks like Neo. I've just discovered that there were Wraith in the show who bore a strong resemblance to me, Steve, Greg, Eddie and Shawn. All these Wraith were played by the same actor because Steve, Greg, Eddie, Shawn and I look rather alike.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rhys: Did you ever notice that there were Wraith in that show who look like me and Kenny? They are played by one and the same actor too. If I turn my head like this so the light reflects off my nose and cheeks I look a bit like Kenny.

Comment

Working...
                                X