Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Jimmy enters the rec room in time to catch what Michael and Siric said*

Jimmy: What stuff?

Fred: A retrovirus. I think Neo's right about it being safer to watch Wormhole-Xtreme!, though

Jimmy: Eh?
    sigpic

Comment

Tommy: I'm scared now.

DS *snuggles Tommy*: Don't worry, Draygon will take care that no one can get Michael drunk or make him otherwise create a retrovirus.

Comment

Michael: Look, I swear that I'm not going to make any form of retrovirus, ever. Happy now? I'm not sucidal!

Siric: That's debatable.

Michael: Siric, if you don't shut up, I will not be repsonible for the consquences!

Siric: You were the one that ordered me to socilise more...
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: What does a retrovirus have to do with Wormhole-Xtreme1?

*Neo takes a deep breath*

Neo: If there's a Wraith who looks just like me on the show I can look the actor up on the Earth internet and know what I'd look like as a human.
          sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: Oh. Why do you want to know what you'd look like as a human?

Neo: Because there's an Earth actor who looks just like Michael did when he'd been humanised with Beckett's retrovirus.

Jimmy: Why not ask Erik and Archimedes if they can come up with some kind of computer simulation? If they had a genetic sample they could analyse it and put the data in to the simulation program. It could then calculate the effect of stripping the Iratus bug DNA away.
            sigpic

Comment

Rhys: I'm getting fed up by this. Hey - fed up reminds me that I'm hungry. I'm going to get my weekly Ronon clone from Gabe. See you later.
              *Rhys leaves the room*

Tommy: Do you know what is funny?
              DS: Karl with pink hair?
              Tommy: No. I mean yes, of course, but funny is also that there is an actor on earth who not only looks a bit like me but he also looks a bit like Todd and Gabriel.

Comment

Michael: How did we get onto this topic again?
                sigpic

Comment

Jimmy: We know Wormhole-Xtreme! is a cover up for the truth. Perhaps the show's Powers That Be deliberately cast actors who would look like the real us.

Fred: What's a show's Powers That Be?

Jimmy: People involved with making the show such as producers and writers. I wouldn't be at all surprised if whoever does the casting is really a member of Stargate Command.
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael: That's all we need I was happier thinking it was all coincidance!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Jimmy goes to the rec room computer and starts searching the Earth internet*

Jimmy: Aha! I've just fund a conspiracy theory website where people are saying that Wormhole-Xtreme! is a cover up. Some even think the show's run by shape shifting lizards from outer space. These lizards are supposed to be able to make themselves appear human and are now in positions of authority all over the planet.
                      sigpic

Comment

DS: I knew it's all a conspiracy!

(OOC: Have to leave now, don't know yet if I'll be online tonight because of the weekly horse riding.)

Comment

Siric: Humans are convinced everything is a cover-up

Michael: Siric, lighten up and sit down. You don't have to stand in the doorway, you know.
                          Last edited by Draygon; 04 May 2009, 06:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*walks in, says hi to anyone who is around, and goes off to find Karl*
                            sigpic

Comment

Michael: Hello Mar, I think Karl is on one of the lower decks, checking mateninace work... oh for goodness sake Siric! Mar didn't try and hug you. There's no need to glare at her like that or try and hide in a corner

Siric: Well forgive me for not trusting her after the last time...

Michael: Just take a seat...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                Michael: Hello Mar, I think Karl is on one of the lower decks, checking mateninace work... oh for goodness sake Siric! Mar didn't try and hug you. There's no need to glare at her like that or try and hide in a corner

Siric: Well forgive me for not trusting her after the last time...

Michael: Just take a seat...
                                Mar: Ok, thanks. I'll go look for him now. *looks at Siric* You're afraid of me?
                                Why? I am the one who has been avoiding you the whole time.

*Gets tool set to go help Karl with maintenance work* I love helping out, lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X