Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Boris's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Ciannwn decides that she needs a suitable evening dress for the Grand Opening of Deveareax.and searches the Earth internet for inspiration. She finally sends the following URL to the computer in the lab which is shared by Erik and Archimedes.

http://www.beflirtydresses.com/acata...ing-Dress.html

She also adds a message.*

Ciannwn: Is there any chance that one of you could make me a dress like that with the Matter Converter? I'll understand if you're too busy right now with the battle cruiser but it would save me having to go shopping on Earth.

*Erik sends a telepathic message*

Erik: I'll make you one if you can find time to come up and see my large hadron collider.

*Ciannwn sends a telepathic message back*

Ciannwn: It's a deal.
    sigpic

Comment

*Michael sends a telepathic message to Ciannwn*

Michael: HAve you seen Draygon at all today? She said she was just popping down to the Island to pick up Kit and she hasn't come back. Is everything okay down there?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*comes into the rec room followed by Tommy and Rhys who are arguing with each other and slumps onto a sofa*
        Tommy: You're only jealous because there were fifteen people more who wanted to have a photograph taken of themselves with me. And those were mostly girls! You just weren't as popular as me.
        Rhys: But at least no one has told me that my viper pits don't look realistic!
        Tommy *grins*: But there was that little girl who wanted to see if your supposed glove would come off and she tugged at your feeding slit.
        Rhys: No need to remind me! That hurt!

DS: *sigh* That discussion has been going on since we returned from the convention. Will you cut it off now, boys?

*both Wraith keep quiet and start to sulk*

Tommy after a while, looking pleadingly: DS, do my viper pits look unnatural?
        DS *starts snuggling Tommy*: They look perfectly alright, honey.

Comment

*Ciannwn sends a telepathic message to Michael*

Ciannwn: Sorry, but I haven't. I've been on the hive all day. I thought she and Kit were with Ellia so I suggest you contact the Commune. I hope they're alright.
          sigpic

Comment

*A communication for Boris arrives from Kenny's Hive*

Gloria: I'm Gloria Oglethorpe, a Sales Representative for the Koffee Nirvana company. My area includes the sector where your hive is located and the company has a new variety of coffee which your crew and yourself might like to try. I will deliver some samples but thought you would prefer to check my credentials with the company's security division before I arrive.

*Boris passes the communication to Karl because his Administration officer's duties include security issues.*
            Last edited by ciannwn; 03 May 2009, 03:31 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              *Ciannwn sends a telepathic message to Michael*

Ciannwn: Sorry, but I haven't. I've been on the hive all day. I thought she and Kit were with Ellia so I suggest you contact the Commune. I hope they're alright.
              *telepathic reply to Ciannwn from Michael*

Michael: Typical. I'll head down to the planet then and see where she's got to... anyone want me to pick up anything while I'm there?
              sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn sends a telepathic reply to Michael*

I don't need anything, thanks. I'm using the computer in my quarters, though, so don't know about the others. If there's a problem with finding Kit and Draygon, Erik can do a scan of the Island for you.
                sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn decides to go to the rec room and finds Draco-Stellaris, Tommy and Rhys*

Ciannwn: Did you have a good time yesterday?
                  sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn sends a telepathic reply to Michael*

I don't need anything, thanks. I'm using the computer in my quarters, though, so don't know about the others. If there's a problem with finding Kit and Draygon, Erik can do a scan of the Island for you.
                    *telepathic message to Ciannwn from Michael*

Michael: Okay then, I'll be back later or when I've found them.

*Michael heads towards the dart bay*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Karl gives Boris a report about Gloria. Boris then sends a communication to her on Kenny's Hive*

Boris: My Administration officer reported that your credentials checked out. You are free to deliver the samples whenever you're in my hive's sector.
                      sigpic

Comment

*walks in and snuggles Karl*

Mar: Did you miss me?

Karl: Si, mi amor. *Kisses Mar's hand and puts a red rose in her hair.* Una bella rosa para una
                        bella mujer.

Mar: Wow! You really have changed. Are you alright? *puts hand on Karl's forehead
                        to check temperature*

Karl: Si. Vamos a la cocina. Hice una cena romantico. *Whisks Mar away*

Last edited by Mariellelita; 03 May 2009, 02:04 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn receives a telepathic message from Erik to say that her dress is ready and waiting for her in the laboratory. She leaves the rec room and goes to Deck 3 where the lab is located. The dress is perfect and she hugs Erik.*

Ciannwn: Thank you so much.

Erik: Are you going to take a look at my large hadron collider now?

Ciannwn: Your place or mine?

Erik: Yours because you'll be going there to hang your dress up.

*Ciannwn goes back to her quarters with Erik so they can get quantum physical.*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Neo and Fred enter the recreation room.*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Neo and Fred enter the recreation room.*
                              *DS and Tommy wave at Neo and Fred, Rhys is still sulking so he only nods*

Fred *points at Rhys*: What‘s up with him?

DS: He is sulking because a little girl teased him at the convention we attended yesterday and Tommy was more popular among the female fans.

Neo: Is it true that that were humans dressed up as Wraith instead the other way round? Doesn‘t that cause confusion?
                              *Neo nudges Fred* Sounds like fun, we could make a game out of it: „When does the human fan notice we‘re the real thing?“

*Fred grins*

DS: Sorry, boys. The convention is already over. But you know an interesting thing? I saw an actor who has an astonishing resemblance to our Michael.

(OOC: heve to go offline for an hour or so)

Comment

Neo: I think it's time we started watching Wormhole X-Treme!

Fred: Why? Are you hoping they've got an actor who looks like us on it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X