Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

*Message from Boris's Hive*

Boris: The main part of the Chronicles project has been completed. There are still a few entries to be made in the data base but these will be added over the next few days. I think we should arrange a party to celebrate.
    Last edited by ciannwn; 27 April 2009, 11:06 AM.
    sigpic

*Sets up one of the meeting rooms on the upper deck for the Kenny's meeting with Akasha. Chris is helping as well.*
    sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora show up with coffee to help Kenny and Mar settle in *

Comment

*Kenny and Mar thank PA and Aurora. Kenny asks them if they would like to tour the Commander's Gardens with him later on.*
        Last edited by Mariellelita; 27 April 2009, 12:33 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: *lounges on a couch in the Officer's Lounge, drinking fine ale with Chris and other wraith officers.*

Chris: Ya know, *hic*, we shouldn't be drinking this now. Asaka will be here sooooon.

Mar: Who? *hic**hic*

Chris: Asaka! Asaka!

Mar: Oh, her. Maybe...she decided not to come affer all!

Kenny: *telepathically* Mar. Chris. Where are you two?!
          sigpic

Comment

*Message from Boris's hive*

Ciannwn: We're low on coffee supplies so we'll be sending someone over to buy more tomorrow.
            sigpic

Comment

*Message Reply to Boris's Hive*

Kenny: Of course. I will have the shipment ready in the cargo bay for you by then. If I am not there for some reason, by Second will be there to help.
              sigpic

Comment

*Leaves the hive with Kenny to greet Boris at his hive.*
                sigpic

Comment

*Gawain arrives to collect the coffee supplies for Boris's hive*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Mariellelita returns to Kenny's hive. Akasha has already been sent to her own hive and left minutes ago. Kenny believes in work for all, and has given his own worshipper a job on the hive. Thus, Mar goes to the upper decks and to the Koffee Nirvana HQ to work for the day. She received several transmissions from Lorne giving reports on how the business is doing across the galaxy.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Message to Mariellelita from Boris*

Boris: Jean-Luc was an officer on Queen Akasha's hive for a number of centuries and has told me about her. I am very interested in negotiating an alliance with her. I will wait for her to contact me about arranging a meeting unless she has left instructions for me to contact her first.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Message from Shawn to the Koffee Nirvana H.Q.*

Shawn: I have created some healthy, nutritious pancakes and a variety of healthy, nutritious toppings to go with them. Perhaps Kenny would like to try them and, if they're suitable, consider adding them to the Koffee Nirvana shop menu.
                        sigpic

Comment

Chris: *bursts into the upper deck offices* Mar! Mar! Did you get the latest transmission?

Mar: No. What about it?

Chris: Lorne has just received info that there are competing coffee shops on the rise. They are not Koffee Karma-esque, but they are still taking away a bit of our profits!!!

Mar: Does Kenny know about this?

Chris: No, he is meditating in his office. I am too afraid to tell him yet.

Mar:
                          sigpic

Comment

*After Mar leaves Kenny's hive to go to meet with Akasha at the meeting with Boris, Chris finally tells Kenny about the competition in Kenny's office.*

Kenny: WHAT!?!?

Chris: *runs towards the door* Sorry, sir. We don't know too much about them. All we know is that they are out there! Lorne says he put his best men on the case!

Kenny: Chris. Inform Boris's hive and ask them to keep a look out.

Chris: Yes, sir!
                            sigpic

Comment

* Message to Chris from Boris*

Boris: I will tell Erik to check the Atlantis computer system just in case the expedition knows something about it. Shawn can also contact the Magistrate on Olesia and ask him if anyone has been wanting to set up a rival coffee shop there. Do you have the name of this new coffee shop chain?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X