PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

ciannwn
April 26th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Boris: The main part of the Chronicles project has been completed. There are still a few entries to be made in the data base but these will be added over the next few days. I think we should arrange a party to celebrate.

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:18 PM
*Draygon arrives on the beach, arm-in-arm with Michael*

Draygon: Did someone say "party"? :)

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:19 PM
*PA arrives with Aurora*
PA: We've brought party poppers, anyone want one?

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 12:21 PM
*Draygon arrives on the beach, arm-in-arm with Michael*

Draygon: Did someone say "party"? :)

Boris: I suggest we arrange it for Saturday. Most of the Worshippers who live on Earth can't visit Pegasus for long during the week.

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 12:22 PM
*PA arrives with Aurora*
PA: We've brought party poppers, anyone want one?

Boris: They can go into storage for the moment. We still need to arrange a day for the party to be held.

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Boris: I suggest we arrange it for Saturday. Most of the Worshippers who live on Earth can't visit Pegasus for long during the week.
Draygon: Saterday sounds fine. I just like parties :D

Michael::rolleyes: So we've noticed...

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:24 PM

*Aurora pencils in saturday night for the party* :D

Gatecat
April 27th, 2009, 12:26 PM
*Cat showes up with Jareth*

Cat: Hello, here´s champagne for all.

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:29 PM

Draygon: Ooo! Champange :D

Michael::mckay: *drags Draygon away from the alcohol*

Draygon::( Aww!

Isolde
April 27th, 2009, 12:30 PM

Crockett: Isolde will only be able to come for a short while on Saturday. :mckay:

Me: I have to go to work, honey, but I'll make it up to you, honestly. :)

Crockett: :( No more shoe shops, or handbags?

Me: I'll take a leaf out of ciannwn's book and use the matter converters. *cuddles Crockett* We did have some fun, the chocolate brownies, and the beauty spot were lovely weren't they?

Crockett: They were good... I liked the other Worshipping bits as well. :D :cool: :D

Me: *goes pink* Yes, yes... they were really nice.

Isolde
April 27th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Me: Oooh, don't mind if we do *nabs a glass for Crockett and herself* Yum... :D Thanks Cat. ;)

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 12:32 PM
*Arrives on planet in a dart with Kenny*

Mar: Let's go to the waterfall, babe. I haven't been out for a swim in months. :)

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:33 PM
PA: I'll take some champagne thank you :)
Aurora: Should you even drink alcohol?
PA: Not really but it's only one glass *puppy dog eyes*
Aurora: Grr, alright then, but if you start to get tipsy I'm not dragging you back home!

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Crockett: Isolde will only be able to come for a short while on Saturday. :mckay:

Me: I have to go to work, honey, but I'll make it up to you, honestly. :)

Crockett: :( No more shoe shops, or handbags?

Me: I'll take a leaf out of ciannwn's book and use the matter converters. *cuddles Crockett* We did have some fun, the chocolate brownies, and the beauty spot were lovely weren't they?

Crockett: They were good... I liked the other Worshipping bits as well. :D :cool: :D

Me: *goes pink* Yes, yes... they were really nice.
Draygon:P I'm tempted to say "do tell" but I have no wish to embarress you further.

Gatecat
April 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Cat: *sips champagne* I could make some cakes and cookies for saturday. :)

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Draygon::( Michael, why won't you let me just have an tiny, weeny sip of champagne?

Michael: Because alcohol is not good for you, and I'm just looking out for your health *snuzzles Draygon*

Draygon::P:P:P

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Draygon:P I'm tempted to say "do tell" but I have no wish to embarress you further.

PA: LOL
Aurora: What happens behind closed doors between a Wraith and his worshipper should remain so, unless your masters really want bragging rights :p

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 12:43 PM
*Something serious comes up, so Mar leaves the planet with Kenny*

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
*waves goodbye to Mar and Kenny as they leave*

*Michael snuggles Draygon to get her attention back on him and not on anyone else or alcohol*

Isolde
April 27th, 2009, 12:46 PM
PA: LOL
Aurora: What happens behind closed doors between a Wraith and his worshipper should remain so, unless your masters really want bragging rights :p

Crockett: :D :D *cuddles Isolde* Having a soul mate for a Worshipper is the best. We get to talk about nature and spirits, and learn spells.

Me: I was teaching him some candle magic. :)

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:46 PM

*PA waves goodbye to Mar and Kenny*

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Crockett: :D :D *cuddles Isolde* Having a soul mate for a Worshipper is the best. We get to talk about nature and spirits, and learn spells.

Me: I was teaching him some candle magic. :)

PA: ooh candle magic.
Aurora: :rolleyes: What is it with you and candles? Maybe we could bring some fairy lights to brighten things up a bit, that'll keep you occupied.

Isolde
April 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM
PA: ooh candle magic.
Aurora: :rolleyes: What is it with you and candles? Maybe we could bring some fairy lights to brighten things up a bit, that'll keep you occupied.

Me: Fairy lights are pretty. I'll bring some too. I have some aqua coloured ones that will look lovely. ;)

Crockett: And some candles - scented, I think. *kisses Isolde who blushes again* :P

RL calling...

*Isolde and Crockett wander off together*

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Michael: Come on, I've got a much better idea of where to go and snuggle :wraith37:

Draygon::weiranime33: *gets dragged off by Michael*

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
*PA and Aurora say good night to everyone cos they're heading back to Earth to watch Ashes to Ashes*

Gatecat
April 27th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Cat: Good night you two. *waves*

Jareth: So we are all alone now. :(
Cat: We could write our shopping list for friday.
Jareth: Good idea.

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 04:30 AM
*goes to the beach and watches as the drones set up the area*

Mar: *yawn* Akasha, this is the island. The others usually come here sometimes.

Akasha: *holds onto her parasol tightly* Are any of them here now?!

Mar: Uh, no, I don't think so. *yawn* How about we rest here first? *curls up on beach blanket*

Akasha: Human, stop being lazy and get up. I wish to see more of this island. Now!

Mar: :( But I just woke up! *grudginy shows the rest of the island to Akasha*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 04:32 AM
*The Hippie Commune. Zaddik and Elric are away gathering herbs, the nymphs and dryads are visiting the Scottish Wraith and Crockett is visiting Isolde. Ellia, who is embroidering a blouse, looks up as she hears the sound of what could be a horse coming along the beach.

The horse is white and, as it stops in front, of her she notes unusual details about it's rider. It's a figure which could be taller than the average Wraith and it's wearing a black, hooded robe. What should be its face is a human skull with blue, twinkling lights in the eye sockets and its feet are those of a skeleton.*

Death: HELLO. MY NAME IS BILL DOOR.

Ellia (looks at him curiously): Oh. I thought you were Death from TPD-123.

Death: YOU CAN SEE ME FOR WHO I REALLY AM. I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. I'M HERE AS A TOURIST SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY AT THE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE DIED.

Ellia (smiling): I suspected I was still alive because I'm not standing next to my body. Welcome to the Commune. I'm sorry the others are away at the moment.

Death: IN ACTUAL FACT I CAME HERE FOR A SPECIFIC REASON. I'VE HEARD THAT YOUR BISCUITS ARE REALLY DELICIOUS AND ... WELL, I WAS HOPING THAT I COULD TRY ONE.

Ellia (delighted) I baked a fresh batch this morning. I'll take you to the kitchen marquee and make you some tea as well if you would like a cup.

Death: THANK YOU. (He dismounts and pats the horse on it's neck) I WON'T BE LONG, BINKY.

Death follows Ellia to the kitchen marquee.

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Mar: That place over yonder is the Pirate Camp.

Akasha: Pirates?

Mar: Don't worry, they inhabitants are just a couple of wraith, nymphs, etc. We could go over and meet Jean-Luc.

Akasha: :eek: He is here?

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 04:48 AM
*At the Pirate Camp. The camp is very quiet and Mar can't imagine where they could have gone. She walks into a tavern and just sees the outline of a couple of chairs and tables at first. Then, she sees Jean-Luc at the bar. Jean-Luc looks up and smiles as he sees Mar, then sees Akasha.*

Mar: I'm sure you two have met before.

Akasha: It is nice to see you again, old friend. I have currently entered into an alliance with a business partner, and his worshipper was just showing me around.

*Mar leaves the tavern to allow the two to speak alone*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 06:37 AM
*Ellia waves goodbye to Death as he and Binky set off on their return journey to TPD-123. A few minutes later, Elric and Zaddik return to the Commune with the herbs they've gathered. Ellia goes with them to Zaddik's work marquee so she can tell them about the new friend she's made while helping them to prepare the herbs."

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 06:49 AM
*Mariellelita enters the tavern again and chats with Akasha and Jean-Luc. After a while, Mar takes Akasha to the back to the beach, and sends a message to Boris's Hive.*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 07:30 AM
*Ellia's personal communicator beeps and she activates it.*

Boris: Queen Akasha is interested in negotiating an alliance with my hive. She knows that you will be regarded as the Primary and wishes to meet you too. I am leaving for her hive soon. Would you like to accompany me or arrange a meeting for a later date?

Ellia: I would prefer to meet here here at the Commune. I have no experience of Wraith politics so would feel more secure on my home ground.

Draco-Stellaris
April 28th, 2009, 11:07 AM
*arrives on the beach with Tommy and Rhys*

Hugs for everyone!

We've heard Fred and Neo have taken Kit to the beach and we decided to join them and offer out help in taking care of Kit. Maybe we can throw some sticks for Fern to bring back.

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 11:28 AM
*Fern bounds up to Draco-Stallaries, Tommy and Rhys and licks their faces in welcome. Fred and Neo see them and wave. Neo bends down to Kit and obviously says something to him because he waves as well.*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 11:54 AM
*PA and Aurora set up on the beach*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 12:13 PM
*Kit decides he wants to feed the hydra so Neo and Fred take him to the Hippie Commune to see if Ellia has any biscuits to spare*

Draco-Stellaris
April 28th, 2009, 12:21 PM
*Fern bounds up to Draco-Stallaries, Tommy and Rhys and licks their faces in welcome. Fred and Neo see them and wave. Neo bends down to Kit and obviously says something to him because he waves as well.*

:eek: Hello Fern! It's nice to see you too! *wipes dog slobber off her face*
Tommy throws a stick and Fern runs after it.
Rhys: Euw... Dog slobber. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_rolleyes.gif

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 12:26 PM
:eek: Hello Fern! It's nice to see you too! *wipes dog slobber off her face*
Tommy throws a stick and Fern runs after it.
Rhys: Euw... Dog slobber. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_rolleyes.gif

*Aurora grins as he watches Rhys get covered in dog slobber*

Draco-Stellaris
April 28th, 2009, 12:33 PM
*Aurora grins as he watches Rhys get covered in dog slobber*

Rhys: Not funny. :mckay:
*Rhys whistles for Fern and points Fern into Aurora's direction*
Rhys: Look, Ferny. That guy over there hasn't been welcomed by you. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_innocent.gif

*Fern bounds over to Aurora*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 12:33 PM
*Kit changed his mind about feeding the hydra so Neo and Fred bring him back to the beach. He wants to go paddling now so his minders take their shoes and socks off and roll their trousers up to their knees. They tell Kit to take his shoes and socks off too but he refuses. Neo tells him he can't go paddling with his shoes and socks on and Kit says he doesn't want to paddle any more.*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Rhys: Not funny. :mckay:
*Rhys whistles for Fern and points Fern into Aurora's direction*
Rhys: Look, Ferny. That guy over there hasn't been welcomed by you. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_innocent.gif

*Fern bounds over to Aurora*

Aurora :eek: *hides behind PA*
PA: :rolleyes: hi Fern, don't mind him, he's not good with dogs :)

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM
*Fern goes to find someone who is more fun than Aurora. This probably means that the Pirates are going to get a visit from her because they aren't nervous of a shaggy green dog the size of a small cow.*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 01:00 PM
PA: You're a Wraith Aurora, you scour the galaxy for human sustenance and you're afraid of a green dog!
*Aurora hangs head in shame*
PA: Aaw come here, I know you're a big softy really.
Aurora: :D

Draco-Stellaris
April 28th, 2009, 01:19 PM
We're going back to earth now. :o

We're still partially covered in dog slobber so a nice bath would be a good idea, don't you think so, boys?

Tommy and Rhys: :D :D

Goodnight! See you tomorrow.

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM
We're going back to earth now. :o

We're still partially covered in dog slobber so a nice bath would be a good idea, don't you think so, boys?

Tommy and Rhys: :D :D

Goodnight! See you tomorrow.

PA: night guys, enjoy your bath :D
Aurora: can we have a bath?
PA: :rolleyes: maybe later

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM
*Neo and Fred finally get fed up with trying to keep Kit entertained and take him back to the hive. As Kit didn't want to go Fred is having to carry him. The beach is now deserted apart from PA and Aurora.*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 01:34 PM
*Neo and Fred finally get fed up with trying to keep Kit entertained and take him back to the hive. As Kit didn't want to go Fred is having to carry him. The beach is now deserted apart from PA and Aurora.*

*PA and Aurora decide to go and visit the hive and be sociable*

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 09:12 AM
*Comes to the Island for lunch with Kenny and makes drinks and sides while Kenny starts up the barbecue.*

Creshen
May 1st, 2009, 10:52 AM
*Creshen stops by for a real quick look at the Planet and wants to see who all is here! Pesters someone for a little champagne glass and begins to walk around doing his " meet 'n greet"! Enjoys taking his shoes off to wriggle his toes in the sand,finding it kinda warm too!Finishes his drink and wanders off...having said Bye to all present and mentally wishing he could stay! But knows his studies with TP have a precedence !!*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:27 PM
Hi folks. I'm looking for Shawn... I was told he's in the Lab... could anyone point me int he right direction, please? :)

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 12:33 PM
*Shawn senses that Todd's Pet is on the Island and goes to look for her*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:37 PM
*Shawn senses that Todd's Pet is on the Island and goes to look for her*

Jeez, I hope I manage to find Shawn before Todd says I have to go home! :( I'm only allowed out to play for a while! ;)

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 12:40 PM
*Shawn walks out of the jungle, sees Todd's Pet and hurries over to her."

Shawn: I'm so glad we've finally met up.

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:43 PM
*Shawn walks out of the jungle, sees Todd's Pet and hurries over to her."

Shawn: I'm so glad we've finally met up.

Yay! *Hugs Shawn hard* :D
I've had a hard week, babe - I need some snuggling - maybe even chocolate! :)

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 12:47 PM
*Shawn hugs TP back*

Shawn: I don't have any chocolate on me but you can snuggle as long as you want.

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:49 PM
*Shawn hugs TP back*

Shawn: I don't have any chocolate on me but you can snuggle as long as you want.

Aaww, snuggles from you are as good as chocolate, Shawn! :) Em... maybe we shoudl sidle off behind a tree or something? I'll need to go when Todd calls me home, tho... is that OK? :)

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM
*Shawn purrs*

Shawn: I'll be delighted to sidle off anywhere with you.

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM
*Shawn purrs*

Shawn: I'll be delighted to sidle off anywhere with you.

*TP and Shawn sidle off quietly, purring loudly* :D

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 01:36 PM
Todd's calling me home now Shawn! Gotta go! :(
*gives Shawn one last big hug*

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 04:23 AM
*Afa and Spike arrive back at the Pirate Camp from another exploration, bearing gifts and new kinds of food. Setting down their bags, they head off to look for a shower*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 04:25 AM
*Draygon waves to Afa and Spike from the beach, where she's playing with Kit*

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 04:27 AM
*Afa and Spike wave back to Draygon and Kit, but decide not to go and see them till after they've showered the dirt off*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 04:40 AM
*Afa and Spike wave back to Draygon and Kit, but decide not to go and see them till after they've showered the dirt off*
Dray: :P You could always go and have a dip in the sea. It's lovely and warm.

Kit: Wanna go swim-swim!

Dray: :rolleyes: Okay, we can go paddling

Kit: :D

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 04:54 AM
Dray: :P You could always go and have a dip in the sea. It's lovely and warm.

Kit: Wanna go swim-swim!

Dray: :rolleyes: Okay, we can go paddling

Kit: :D

Afa: True.

Spike: But a shower is so much more private...

*Afa grins, gives Draygon a wink and is led away by Spike*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 05:07 AM
Afa: True.

Spike: But a shower is so much more private...

*Afa grins, gives Draygon a wink and is led away by Spike*
Dray: Have fun getting clean you two!

*Kit tugs at Draygon's coat*

Kit: Wanna paddel now!

Dray: :rolleyes: Okay, okay, I'm coming! *takes Kit to the sea, where they find a soggy Fern already there playing in the surf*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 06:28 AM
Dray: Kit, stop pulling Fern's fur. She doesn't like it.

Kit: :( No wanna play in water no more. It taste funny

Dray: Why don't we go and visit Ellia and get you dried off and some biscuits.

Kit :D Bikbiks!

*Fern shakes herself, covering Draygon and Kit in more water*

Dray: :mckay: Thanks Fern....

*carries Kit off to Hippie Camp*

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 09:07 AM
*Ellia and the other members of the Hippie Commune are very pleased to see Draygon and Kit. After Kit's been dried off, Ellia makes some tea in her kitchen marquee. She then uses a tray to take a teapot, mugs, milk, a sugar bowl and spoons to the dining marquee. Elric carries a plate of biscuits for her because there's no room on the tray.*

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
*Mar and Kenny decide to visit the planet. They are still in the dart and haven't landed yet, because they haven't decided where to go*

Kenny: Why not the beach? Or somewhere else?

Mar: :( What's wrong with the waterfall?

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 09:57 AM
*Mar and Kenny go over to the Hippie commune to say hi and leaves to go to the waterfall for a swim* :D

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hi everybody... :D Sorry I've been away.

*Is whisked off her feet by Crockett* :D :D

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 10:47 AM
*Crockett sends a telepathic message to Ellia*

Crockett: Isolde's back. It's just ... oh, WOW!

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 10:53 AM
*Afa and Spike turn up at the Hippie Commune to hand out some of the gifts*

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
*Ellia is happy to see Spike and Afa.*

Ellia: Thank you for the gifts. So where have you been on your explorations?

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 11:01 AM
*Crockett sends a telepathic message to Ellia*

Crockett: Isolde's back. It's just ... oh, WOW!

*overcome by enthusiastic Wraith hugs* S'great to see you too, honey. :D :D

Crockett: :D:D

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
*Ellia sends a telepathic message back to Crockett*

Ellia: We'd love to see Isolde when you've finished welcoming her. There's no rush because we all know how much you missed her.

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 11:37 AM
*Ellia sends a telepathic message back to Crockett*

Ellia: We'd love to see Isolde when you've finished welcoming her. There's no rush because we all know how much you missed her.

*Crockett back to Ellia*

Crockett: Quite a lot of catching up to do. :)

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
*Ellia turns her attention back to Spike and Afa*

Ellia: Sorry about that. I was just replying to a telepathic message from Crockett? So did you find anything really interesting while you were both exploring?

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
*Ellia is happy to see Spike and Afa.*

Ellia: Thank you for the gifts. So where have you been on your explorations?

Afa: We visited one of the smaller island chains in the south. Met a few tribal villages, and some old ruins of a city. The Tribal Elders told us the tale of their forefathers, when they lived in a great city full of light. A millennia ago, the nearby volcano erupted and buried the city and most of its people. Only those who were on the neighboring island, helping with the harvest, survived. The next several centuries were rife with plague and famine, all the knowledge of their way of life had been lost with the lava flows. The survivors tried to teach what they knew, but being just simple farmers to start with, their skills were limited. Their descendents are still tribal, nomads who roam their islands planting crops each year and moving on after the harvest to the next patch of viable land.

Spike: We also found a new kind of fruit, which Afa thinks tastes a bit like a strawberry. There's a basket full for you to try.

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Ellia: So is that where the beautiful necklace you gave me comes from? Thank you so much. I love it.

*Ellia tries one of the fruits*

Ellia: This is delicious. Yes, it does taste a bit like a strawberry. I'll send the information about the island chain to Boris's hive. If it isn't in the data base already it can be added. Has Spike had a chance to play any poker lately?

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 12:17 PM
*Afa and Spike lay out the presents and attach name tags to each*

*A beautiful gem necklace (made from gems in the volcanic rocks near the Tribal Village) now belongs to Ellia, while various kinds of new fruit go to Shawn and Erik. Each Worshipper is given a tub of an unknown specialised cream and a wink from Spike with the direction to use it with their Wraith. Other various gifts are given out to Wraith and Worshipper alike. Spike carefully lays out pots of dye on a weaved mat and stands some pottery nearby for anyone to use. New leather clothing for the Beastie Boys are left on branches and wooden sandles for the Hippies are placed underneith.*

Afa: I had fun, decorating ceremonial pottery with the womenfolk in the village. Spike and I brought some back so that you could enjoy it too.

Ellia: So is that where the beautiful necklace you gave me comes from? Thank you so much. I love it.

*Ellia tries one of the fruits*

Ellia: This is delicious. Yes, it does taste a bit like a strawberry. I'll send the information about the island chain to Boris's hive. If it isn't in the data base already it can be added. Has Spike had a chance to play any poker lately?

Afa: That would be great, I'll go to the Hive too to add more of the information, there really is a lot of it! It really was a great place to visit, I'm sure those in the Hippie Commune would love to go! It's so close to nature, and the villagers use and respect nature.

*Spike looks up when poker is mentioned, with a big grin on his face. Afa rolls her eyes.*

Afa: Sure Spike, you can come too, and play for a while.

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Elric: I'll deliver the gifts for the Wraith and Worshippers on other hives.

Ellia: Don't forget to say that the Worshippers should use the cream with their Wraith. :P

*To Afa*

Ellia: I really must pay a visit to these islands. I'm sure Crockett would like to see them too. I'm hoping he and Isolde will be here soon but they're enjoying being together again at the moment.

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 12:50 PM
Elric: I'll deliver the gifts for the Wraith and Worshippers on other hives.

Ellia: Don't forget to say that the Worshippers should use the cream with their Wraith. :P

*To Afa*

Ellia: I really must pay a visit to these islands. I'm sure Crockett would like to see them too. I'm hoping he and Isolde will be here soon but they're enjoying being together again at the moment.

*flushed and happy, Crockett and Isolde reappear... *

Iz: We had a lot of catching up to do. :weiranime32: And... oooh, a pot of cream, I think we might be able to find a use for this. :D

Crockett: Thanks Afa, and Spike, this is really cool. *takes pot from Isolde and winks at her* What did you have in mind?

Iz: Um... :o Massage would be nice. :) It's a lovely gift, thank you both from me too.

Crockett: A massage... Hmmm... well as you brought some chocolate brownies for the party, I'll have to see what I can do later. :D

Iz: :weiranime32:

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
Ellia to Crockett: Afa and Spike found an interesting place on their travels. I'll tell you and Isolde about it later. :)

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 01:01 PM
Ellia to Crockett: Afa and Spike found an interesting place on their travels. I'll tell you and Isolde about it later. :)

Iz: Oh lovely. :)

Crockett: Sounds good. *then, gazing at his hand* You look a bit tired Izzy, d'you need some juicing up? :D

Iz: Er... *holds Crockett's wrist as his hand comes closer* Can we save that for a bit later, sweetie? :eek::P

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
*Afa and Spike strech out on a large peice of woven mat they brought back with them and watch the group, smiling*

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 01:17 PM
*Afa and Spike strech out on a large peice of woven mat they brought back with them and watch the group, smiling*

Iz: Is it ok if we join you both? :)

Crockett: Come here and chill out, Izzy. *pulls Iz down onto the ground, and Iz leans against him* That's good. *Purrr* :D

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 01:17 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive and wave hi to everyone and come bearing fairy cakes again*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive and wave hi to everyone and come bearing fairy cakes again*
*Kit runs up to PA and Aurora, hugging Aurora around his knees and eyeing the fairy cakes*

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 01:24 PM
*Aurora hands Kit two cakes*
Aurora: Now one of those is for Draygon, and one for Michael. Whe you have given them one each you can have one for yourself.

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM
*Kit runs up to PA and Aurora, hugging Aurora around his knees and eyeing the fairy cakes*

Crockett: There's brownies with chocolate chips as well. Izzy brought them from Earth for us, and they're good for Kit, Draygon, because there's no added substances. :D

Iz: *glomps* Hi, honey, and how's you. Good to see you, PA and Aurora. *glomps* :D

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 01:26 PM
*Aurora hands Kit two cakes*
Aurora: Now one of those is for Draygon, and one for Michael. Whe you have given them one each you can have one for yourself.
Kit: :( But Uncle Michael on Growly Wraith's hive. C'n I have his? :)

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 01:31 PM
Kit: :( But Uncle Michael on Growly Wraith's hive. C'n I have his? :)

Aurora: hmm..
PA: oh just look at those puppy-dog eyes, how can you say no to him?!
Aurora: Oh go on then.

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 01:32 PM
Crockett: There's brownies with chocolate chips as well. Izzy brought them from Earth for us, and they're good for Kit, Draygon, because there's no added substances. :D

Iz: *glomps* Hi, honey, and how's you. Good to see you, PA and Aurora. *glomps* :D

*PA and Aurora wave hi to Isolde and Crockett*
PA: want a fairy cake to go with the brownies?

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
Aurora: hmm..
PA: oh just look at those puppy-dog eyes, how can you say no to him?!
Aurora: Oh go on then.
Kit: :D Thank yu Uncle Aurora! *eats both cakes* :P Nummy...

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 01:34 PM

*having eaten the fariy cakes, Kit decides to try his luck getting brownies off Crockett and Isolde*

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
PA: be careful you don't make yourself feel ill eating all these sweet things Kit :)
Aurora: Where does he get all his energy from? When I was a youngling like him I didn't have that much!

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
PA: be careful you don't make yourself feel ill eating all these sweet things Kit :)
Aurora: Where does he get all his energy from? When I was a youngling like him I didn't have that much!

Iz: Sugar high. :mckay: Kit, you're not going to have anymore cake just now, and don't you give him any either, Crockett.

Crockett: :confused:I wasn't going to, Izzy. *makes certain the lid is on firmly so Kit can't get to the brownies* That's enough, Kit, for now. If you like, and it gets a bit windier on the beach, we could fly a kite later? :D Or I can chase you.

Iz: *nudges Crockett* Massage... :D :D

Going for tea...

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
*Ellia comes back from putting the pots in her kitchen marquee so they'll be safe. She sees all the new arrivals and smiles*

Ellia: Would anyone like some tea or fruit juice? We have orange, pineapple and passion fruit at the moment.

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 01:53 PM
*Ellia comes back from putting the pots in her kitchen marquee so they'll be safe. She sees all the new arrivals and smiles*

Ellia: Would anyone like some tea or fruit juice? We have orange, pineapple and passion fruit at the moment.

PA: I'd love some pineapple juice please Ellia :)
*Aurora stretches out and starts to snooze resting against PA:

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Iz: Sugar high. :mckay: Kit, you're not going to have anymore cake just now, and don't you give him any either, Crockett.

Crockett: :confused:I wasn't going to, Izzy. *makes certain the lid is on firmly so Kit can't get to the brownies* That's enough, Kit, for now. If you like, and it gets a bit windier on the beach, we could fly a kite later? :D Or I can chase you.

Iz: *nudges Crockett* Massage... :D :D

Going for tea...
Kit: :( but me want brownies! *tries to open the lid of brownie tin with metal lock pick*

Dray: :mckay: Kit, where did you get those?

Kit: :o Borrowed them...

Dray: From who?

Kit: Cousin Siric...

Kit: Juice? C'n I have juice?

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
PA: Kit I have some nice tea for you to try, Draygon says it's ok for you to have. It's chamomile, honey and vanilla *holds out mug of tea*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
PA: Kit I have some nice tea for you to try, Draygon says it's ok for you to have. It's chamomile, honey and vanilla *holds out mug of tea*
Kit: *sniffs the tea* :S Smells funny...

*Molly wanders out from one of the tents in the Hippie Camp. She walks over to Kit and PA, sitting next to them*

Molly: :) You're not going to drink it, are you?
Kit: :mad: Am too!
Molly: :P Will not.
Kit: Am too! *slurps some of the tea* :D See?
*Molly winks at PA*

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 02:41 PM
*Afa has fallen asleep on the mat in the shade. Spike takes this opportunity to tempt someone into a poker game with him in the Commune*

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 02:43 PM
Kit: *sniffs the tea* :S Smells funny...

*Molly wanders out from one of the tents in the Hippie Camp. She walks over to Kit and PA, sitting next to them*

Molly: :) You're not going to drink it, are you?
Kit: :mad: Am too!
Molly: :P Will not.
Kit: Am too! *slurps some of the tea* :D See?
*Molly winks at PA*

*PA silently thanks Molly*

Fraid Aurora's snoozing at the moment Spike, maybe another time.

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
*Afa has fallen asleep on the mat in the shade. Spike takes this opportunity to tempt someone into a poker game with him in the Commune*
Molly: I've never played poker before. Can you teach me? :)

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 02:49 PM
*Mar and Kenny finally go back to the hippie camp...many hours later, and says hi to everyone* :p

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 02:50 PM
*PA silently thanks Molly*

Fraid Aurora's snoozing at the moment Spike, maybe another time.
*Kit snuggles up to Aurora and dozes off*

Molly :P Looks like your tea worked PA.

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 02:50 PM
Molly: I've never played poker before. Can you teach me? :)

*Spike grins and heads over to teach Molly his rules of poker*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 02:52 PM
*Spike grins and heads over to teach Molly his rules of poker*
Dray: :rolleyes: Molly, just make sure you don't start betting anything valuable...

Molly: :S Is poker a gambling game? I'm hopeless at gambling...

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
*Kit snuggles up to Aurora and dozes off*

Molly :P Looks like your tea worked PA.

*Aurora stirs and notices the creature snuggling up to him is Kit. Considering he only really likes to snuggle with PA he is surprised he hasn't shifted Kit. Thinking on it for a moment he decides it can't do any harm and goes back to sleep*

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
Dray: :rolleyes: Molly, just make sure you don't start betting anything valuable...

Molly: :S Is poker a gambling game? I'm hopeless at gambling...

Spike: Ohh, don't worry, I'm teaching her MY rules of the game, you know, the ones I used on Earth. *He grins slyly*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 02:59 PM
*Aurora stirs and notices the creature snuggling up to him is Kit. Considering he only really likes to snuggle with PA he is surprised he hasn't shifted Kit. Thinking on it for a moment he decides it can't do any harm and goes back to sleep*
Dray: :P Aww.... Kit and Aurora look so sweet snuggled up like that.

Kit: *in sleep* like snuggles...

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:00 PM
Dray: :P Aww.... Kit and Aurora look so sweet snuggled up like that.

Kit: *in sleep* like snuggles...

*PA rolls around laughing at the sight of Aurora and Kit snuggled up* I wish I had a camera!

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:01 PM
Spike: Ohh, don't worry, I'm teaching her MY rules of the game, you know, the ones I used on Earth. *He grins slyly*
Molly: :o Oh, Okay then, that should be fine then... shouldn't it? :S

Dray: :rolleyes: You did ask him to teach you.

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 03:01 PM
*Sees Kit sleeping* Awww. How cute. :) *looks over to Kenny*

Kenny: No. *Walks away*

:(

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:02 PM
*PA rolls around laughing at the sight of Aurora and Kit snuggled up* I wish I had a camera!
*takes one out of her bag* :D Took a que from Michael and came prepared for everything :P

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:07 PM
*takes one out of her bag* :D Took a que from Michael and came prepared for everything :P

PA: LOL, Aurora won't be happy when his reputation is ruined! :p

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
*stretches and yawns* Ooops, sorry, I dozed off.
Crockett: Where's that tin? *finds it and after checkingKit is still asleep, takes the lid off* Anyone want one? :D

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 03:12 PM
Molly: :o Oh, Okay then, that should be fine then... shouldn't it? :S

Dray: :rolleyes: You did ask him to teach you.

*Spike pulls out his very worn pack of cards and starts explaining*

Spike: A game against humans is very easy to win, and so is one against a wraith new to the game, all you have to do is... *whisper whisper*

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:13 PM
*PA tries to gently wake up Aurora without waking Kit*
PA: Fraid it's nearly time for us to leave.
Aurora *yawns* what about Kit?
PA: Draygon would you mind taking Kit back, we don't want to wake him.

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
*Chats with the nymphs since everyone is busy*

Nymph: *sits on Mar's shoulder and tells her the latest gossip*

:eek: Hm, you don't say?! What else? :D

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
*Spike pulls out his very worn pack of cards and starts explaining*

Spike: A game against humans is very easy to win, and so is one against a wraith new to the game, all you have to do is... *whisper whisper*
Molly: :rolleyes: Then since you're playing against a wraith hybrid with what I am told are appaling mental defences, you are going to beat me an awful lot...
*tries to memorise what Spike is teaching her*

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
*PA tries to gently wake up Aurora without waking Kit*
PA: Fraid it's nearly time for us to leave.
Aurora *yawns* what about Kit?
PA: Draygon would you mind taking Kit back, we don't want to wake him.
*picks up Kit, who stirs slightly*

Kit: *sleepily* Me smell brownies :o

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
*Chats with the nymphs since everyone is busy*

Nymph: *sits on Mar's shoulder and tells her the latest gossip*

:eek: Hm, you don't say?! What else? :D

*PA waves hi to Mar, and a sleepy Aurora does the same*
We'll be leaving soon but I still have a couple of fairy cakes left if you and Kenny want one... wherever Kenny is

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM
Hi PA and Aurora. :)

*takes two fairy cakes in case Kenny comes back* Thanks.

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 03:21 PM
*picks up Kit, who stirs slightly*

Kit: *sleepily* Me smell brownies :o

Iz: That child's sense of smell is too good to be true. :P We'll save some for you, Kit, but no more sweet things tonight.

Crockett: It'll ruin your appitite, youngling. *pulls Iz into a Wraith bear hug and nuzzles* You can stay right here. :D :D

Iz: *snuggles back*

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:21 PM
PA: I'll leave you some of that tea Draygon for if Kit needs calming down again.
Bye everyone, good night and sweet wraithie dreams *hugs* :)
Aurora: I'm rather tired so good night every one, I have to get PA back home. *sends mental hello and goodbye to Spike since he didn't really get to meet him*

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 03:24 PM
Molly: :rolleyes: Then since you're playing against a wraith hybrid with what I am told are appaling mental defences, you are going to beat me an awful lot...
*tries to memorise what Spike is teaching her*

Spike: As Afa says, the best defense is a good offense. Just use your ability of outword telepathy as a means of defending. So lets say...

*Spike looks up suddenly, takes a quick look around to make sure no one else is around, then leans closer to Molly*

Spike:*whisper* illusion... *whisper* while... *whisper*

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 03:24 PM
PA: I'll leave you some of that tea Draygon for if Kit needs calming down again.
Aurora: I'm rather tired so good night every one, I have to get PA back home. *sends mental hello and goodbye to Spike since he didn't really get to meet him*

Iz: Good night. :)
Crockett: Night. :)

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:27 PM
Iz: That child's sense of smell is too good to be true. :P We'll save some for you, Kit, but no more sweet things tonight.

Crockett: It'll ruin your appitite, youngling. *pulls Iz into a Wraith bear hug and nuzzles* You can stay right here. :D :D

Iz: *snuggles back*
Kit: *more awake* Where brownies?

Dray: You're not having any tonight, Kit, not before bed. *confiscates the lockpicks off Kit as well*

Kit: :( Mine! *tries to snatch back lockpicks. Draygon tosses the lockpicks to Crockett.*

Dray: It's well past your bedtime Kit anyway.

Night PA, the tea will definatly come in handy getting Kit to bed :P

Mariellelita
May 2nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
*Whispers to nymph* And don't tell the others that either. It is to only be between you and me!

Nymph:...sure. I won't tell a soul, yet. :p

:(

Kenny: What was that all about?

Oh, nothing! :D Let's just go back to your hive now!

Fandom Addict

*Afa is still sleeping, so Spike waves goodnight to PA for her, while mental saying hello and goodbye to Aurora, and saying that hopefully they'll meet properly another time*

Draygon
Spike: As Afa says, the best defense is a good offense. Just use your ability of outword telepathy as a means of defending. So lets say...

*Spike looks up suddenly, takes a quick look around to make sure no one else is around, then leans closer to Molly*

Spike:*whisper* illusion... *whisper* while... *whisper*
*Molly leans in closer and starts to make notes with a pen on the back of her hand in shorthand*

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:30 PM
*PA and Aurora leave and head back to Earth for private snuggle time*

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
Kit: *more awake* Where brownies?

Dray: You're not having any tonight, Kit, not before bed. *confiscates the lockpicks off Kit as well*

*t Draygon tosses the lockpicks to Crockett.*

Dray: It's well past your bedtime Kit anyway.

Night PA, the tea will definatly come in handy getting Kit to bed :P

Crockett: Got 'em. *puts them in a safe place where Kit can't reach them* Now go to bed, Kit. Fern is waiting for you. :)

Iz: I'll read you a bedtime story if you like? :D

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:39 PM
Crockett: Got 'em. *puts them in a safe place where Kit can't reach them* Now go to bed, Kit. Fern is waiting for you. :)

Iz: I'll read you a bedtime story if you like? :D
Kit: :o Yes, please...
*Draygon hand the sleepy Kit to Isolde, the yawns herself*

Dray: I think I might head up to Boris's hive, see if Michael's finished working in his lab. If anything, I can go and sleep in my room there :o Corockett, would you and Isolde look after Kit tonight? If not, I'm sure Molly will take care of him, when she's finished playing poker with Spike :)

Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams...
*goes to get a lift in a dart back up to Boris's hive*

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 03:43 PM
Kit: :o Yes, please...
*Draygon hand the sleepy Kit to Isolde, the yawns herself*

Dray: I think I might head up to Boris's hive, see if Michael's finished working in his lab. If anything, I can go and sleep in my room there :o Corockett, would you and Isolde look after Kit tonight? If not, I'm sure Molly will take care of him, when she's finished playing poker with Spike :)

Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams...
*goes to get a lift in a dart back up to Boris's hive*

Crockett: We don't mind, Dray. *hugs* We'll settle him down and then we'll sleep in the room next to him, if that's ok? :)

Iz: What would you like me to read to you, Kit? *snuggles a sleepy toddler, and hums to him*

Crockettt: :D :D

Draygon
May 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Crockett: We don't mind, Dray. *hugs* We'll settle him down and then we'll sleep in the room next to him, if that's ok? :)

Iz: What would you like me to read to you, Kit? *snuggles a sleepy toddler, and hums to him*

Crockettt: :D :D
Kit: :o Me don't mind... *tries to catch some of Isolde's hair to chew on*

Fandom Addict
May 2nd, 2009, 03:49 PM
*Spike tells Molly he will continue with the poker lesson later. He gets up, head over to Afa and snuggles up next to her, falling asleep almost instantly.*

Goodnight all!

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM
Kit: :o Me don't mind... *tries to catch some of Isolde's hair to chew on*

Iz: :o Let's get you to bed, little one, and we can read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. :D

Crockett: I like that story too. :)

Iz: *whispers in Crockett's ear*

Crockett: *clears throat and smirks* :p :D You'll read it to me later? That'll be fun.

Isolde
May 2nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
*Isolde and Crockett take Kit to bed*

Iz: G'night all. :) Wraithie dreams.

Crockett: C'mon let's get Kit settled and go to bed too. G'night everybody. :)

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 03:24 AM
*Draygon gets dropped off by a dart and heads towards the Hippie Camp to pick up Kit*

Dray: Come on Kit, you want to come back to the hive?

Kit: *still half asleep* No wanna. Wanna stay here :o Me like Aunty Isolde, she tell funny stories.

Dray: :P Okay then Kit, you can stay here for today, but I'll be going back to Boris's hive for most of today, okay?

*Kit pulls his blanket over his head and goes back to sleep*

:rolleyes: I'll take that as a yes then...

*goes to visit the Hill Fort*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 06:32 AM
*Draygon walks back to the Pirate Camp, followed by Connolly and a strange human boy*

Dray: Sorry I took longer than expected, but some of the Scottish wraith found this lad wandering around in the jungle. They brought him back to the Hill Fort, but I thought it would be better to take him back down here. Anyway, he says his name is Yanra.

Connolly: Ah suspec' them Sith ha ben up t' ne guid aguin :rolleyes:

Dray: Now we don't know that Connolly :rolleyes: There's no need to go blaming them for every strange thing that happens just because it's usually their fault.

Fandom Addict
May 3rd, 2009, 06:44 AM
*Afa who is being begged by Spike to let him go play poker, turns around when she hears Yanra's name*

Afa: Yanra! What are you doing here? *She looks shocked to see him* He's a member of that tribe we visited. *She explains to Dray and Connolly*

Yanra: Outsider Afa, Outsider Spike, I follow! To learn and to teach.

Afa: Yanra, your just 15! I hope that your elders don't think we've kidnapped you! Come on, we'll take you back home.

Yanra: No, I will stay! I am a man, I will choose my own path.

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 06:51 AM
Connolly: Why din't Ah gee an pla poker wit Spike fer a wee while? :wraith37:

Dray: You're only offering because you don't want to have to deal with this!

Connolly: :rolleyes: Weel, the thought di cross me mind...

Dray: *sigh* Okay then, but only if Afa says it's okay AND if you go and get Gowen or Molly. They're both closer to Yanra's age, so maybe they'll be able to keep him out of trouble.

Connolly: :P Ain't ye the closeset in age, yung Draygon? Afer aul, yer only 18 yerself...

Dray: :mckay: Just get Gowen or Molly, would you?

Fandom Addict
May 3rd, 2009, 10:02 AM
*Afa grins while Spike bounces up and down happily at the thought of more poker players*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 10:07 AM
*Connolly returns with both Gowen and Molly*

Molly: I heard Spike wanted to play poker with Connolly, and, well, I though, since he never finished teaching me how to play yesterday, maybe I could watch him and Connolly play, pick up the rules that way :)

Connolly: If it's aul right wiv ye, Spike, it's fien by me.

*Gowen walks over to Afa, Draygon and Yanra*

Gowen: Connolly said you wanted me to help out with someone new. I'll take it this is who he was talking about *offers hand to Yanra* I'm Gowen :)

rora'sPA
May 3rd, 2009, 01:43 PM
*Aurora and PA arrive and settle down beneath a tree. They have brought a picnic and anyone is welcome to share*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
*Draygon waves to PA and Aurora as Gowen and Yanra become better aquainted. The sounds of an approching dart makes her look up and see Michael's dart landing a little way along the beach*

Dray: Michael! I'm so sorry! I meant to come back earlier, but I was helping get Yanra setteled in. Gowen, do you think you and Yanra will be alright on your own for a few munites while I greet Michael?

Gowen: :P Sure, we'll be fine. I was thinking about showing Yanra the Tavern, seeing as how the nymphs and dryads serving there are so friendly, especially with new people :)

Dray: :D Thanks, Gowen. *runs up the beach to greet and snuggle Michael*

rora'sPA
May 3rd, 2009, 01:51 PM
*PA and Aurora wave to Draygon and watch as she runs off to Michael*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 02:30 PM
*Michael and Draygon are happily greeting each other*

Michael: :D Time to head back to the hive yet?

Dray: :P Okay then Michael... *yells back* Gowen? You going to be alright keeping and eye on Yarna?

*Gowen gives Draygon a thimbs up as he leads Yarna in the direction of the Tavern. Michael and Draygon return to the dart*

rora'sPA
May 3rd, 2009, 02:32 PM
*Michael and Draygon are happily greeting each other*

Michael: :D Time to head back to the hive yet?

Dray: :P Okay then Michael... *yells back* Gowen? You going to be alright keeping and eye on Yarna?

*Gowen gives Draygon a thimbs up as he leads Yarna in the direction of the Tavern. Michael and Draygon return to the dart*

*PA and Aurora wave goodbye to Draygon and Michael*

rora'sPA
May 3rd, 2009, 02:41 PM
*PA and Aurora make their way to the chill-out hive*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 02:43 PM
*Gowen leads Yanra into the Taven. He has to shout slightly over the noise*

Gowen: This is the Tavern. It's not always like this, but I think some of the Scottish wraith turned up to get drunk. Whatever you do, don't drink anything from a red mug or barrel. That's wraith strength.

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
*Jean-Luc sees Yanra and pushes his way through the crowd of Scottish Wraith and giggling nymphs and dryads.*

Jean-Luc: Hello again, Yanra. How are you getting on?

*Gordon goes past*

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa..."

Jean-Luc: Shut up, Gordon.

Fandom Addict
May 4th, 2009, 01:27 AM
*Afa follows the others into the Tarven, and giggles at Gordon*

*Spike meanwhile is happy playing poker*

*Yanra decides to try some of this supposedly wraith strength stuff and takes a sip. He goes red in the face and chokes*

Yanra: Yanra good *he splutters*

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Jean-Luc: Ordinary strength is better for humans, Yanra. You can drink more of it before falling over so you won't miss so much of what's going on.

Fandom Addict
May 4th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Afa: Should we really be letting him drink at just 15?

Yanra: Yes! *He takes the next drink offered to him and downs it all in one go. He then falls on the floor, looking cross-eyed*

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 01:38 AM
*Jean-Luc beckons to one of the nymphs who is dressed like an Earth 18th century tavern wench. She comes over to him.*

Jean-Luc: I think we need some of Zaddik's hangover tea.

*The nymph goes behind the bar and returns with a bottle of tea which she gives to Afa*

Fandom Addict
May 4th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Afa: Yanra, drink this, it'll help.

Yanra: No! I'm mam, no take potion! *It is hard to make out what he says through the slurring, but it's easy to get the gist*

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Jean-Luc: A real man knows when to drink a potion, Yanra. We keep it here because Wraith men use it.

Fandom Addict
May 4th, 2009, 01:46 AM
*Yanra concedes that if wraith men use it, then he will use it too, and takes the bottle form Afa*

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Jean Luc: Zaddik, who made the potion, is a human man. He always has human strength drinks. He knows how to make all kinds of potions from herbs and is one of the wisest people on the island. We Wraith men respect him.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Gowen: Maybe I could take Yanra to visit Zaddik and Ellia? I think we've had enough alcohol for now...

Random Scottish wraith: But ye hav'ne touched a drop, Gowen!

Gowen: :rolleyes: Live with human students long enough and you learn a deep respect for alcohol of any strength and quantity...

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Jean Luc: I think that's a good idea. Zaddik can tell him about all the potions he makes.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 09:03 AM
*Gowen helps lead Yanra out of the Tavern*

Gowen: Come on, let's go and visit the Hippie Camp. Maybe we'll be able to get some of Ellia's biscuits while we're there. They're the best! *looks over at Molly, who's watching Connolly and Spike play poker* Molly? You want to come to the Hippie Camp with us?

Molly: I'm busy Gowen.

Gowen: :rolleyes: If you say so... *leads Yanra to the Hippie Camp*

Fandom Addict
May 4th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Yanra: What are hippie? *He asks*

*Spike is playing a fierce poker game with Connolly, though he is looking his coolist again*

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Gowen: :S Err... I'm trying to think how best to describe this... someone who's really, really in tune with nature? Yeah, I'll go for that :rolleyes:

*waves to Ellia and Elric as they approch the Hippie Camp*

*to Yanra* That's Ellia and Elric. Ellia is Hive Queen here, as well as for Boris's hive in orbit, you haven't met Boris, have you? He looks a bit like Jean-Luc :)

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM
*Ellia and Elric wave to Gowen and Yanra as they see them approaching.*

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 10:28 AM
*Back at the Pirate Camp, Connolly is thourghly enjoying his poker game with Spike*

Connolly: :rolleyes: Ye ken that I cn keep this up aul day if needs be. I've nee had a guid game o' cards in a laung time :D

*Molly tries to take mental notes on Connolly and Spike's tactics, as well as the rules*

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 10:30 AM
*Back at the Pirate Camp Gordon walks past Connolly and Spike*

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa,

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Connolly: :mckay: Gordon, dinne tempt me t' gee ye a whack o' the flat side o' my claymore! We're tryin t' contrait on oor game...

ciannwn
May 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Gordon: Ooops! Sorry. :(

*He leaves quickly.*

Fandom Addict
May 5th, 2009, 11:29 AM
*Spike reluctantly postpones the rest of the poker game to get ready to go to the Grand Opening*

*Yanra copies the motions back to Ellia and Elric, looking a bit confused*

Yanra: You all strange tribe, some wear green paint, some do not. Why this? *He asks Gowen*

Draygon
May 5th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Gowen: Green paint? What do you... oh! No, it's not paint, wraith skin is naturally that colour. Not paint, well, except for the Scottish wraith's woad markings....

*AS Spike leaves the poker game, Molly realises she has to get ready as well, rushing back to the Hippie Camp and waving to Gowen and Yanra as she passes them*

Fandom Addict
May 5th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Yanra: What is wraith? Is Outsider Spike wraith?

*Meanwhile Afa and Spike are still trying to get ready*

Draygon
May 5th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Gowen: Yeah, like Spike. I'm a wraith too, as is Ellia, Elric, almost every male on the island :rolleyes: Molly's a hybrid though. Half-wraith, half-human. The only other hybrid around is Michael, but I don't think you've met him yet, Yanra.

rora'sPA
May 6th, 2009, 12:03 PM
*PA and Aurora drop by quickly to leave fairy cakes for anyone who's around, and then leave*

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM
A dart lands by the Hippie Camp and Rhys gets out, asking a dryad where he can find Kit. She points him in the right direction and gives him a suggestive wink, indicating that if he should feel under-worshipped he can find her around here somewhere.

Rhys: I'm not interested in any kind of Worshipping but I wonder what a dryad's life force tastes like. *he grins a pointy toothed grin*

The dryad excuses herself instantly and hurries away. Shrugging Rhys walks over to the hut where Kit is sleeping. He wonders if he should just leave the gift here and leave again. At that moment Elric rounds a corner and is startled.

Elric: Hello there. What are you doing here all on your own?

Rhys: What about this: I'm asking a favour of you. I leave a gift for Kit here with you and you can give it to him when he awakes?

Elric: Why don't you give it to him yourself?

Rhys: I'm not really good at all that dealing with kids stuff. You know, they tug at your hair, they scream in your ear and they stink.

Kit *sleepily*: Not stink! Me washed.

Kit gets up and rubs his eyes.

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 12:43 PM
*Kit sees Rhys, which wakes him up compleatly*

Kit: Uncle Rhys! *gets out of his bed, dragging his blanket with him as he hugs Rhys*

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Trying to break loose of the hug without hurting Kit Rhys stumbles and lands on his behind on the ground.

Rhys: Er... Hello Kit. *he pats Kit's head* Auntie DS promised to bring you back something from the convention thingie we were on, right?

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Kit: Presant? Presantpresantpresantpresantpresant!!! :D:D:D
*hugs Rhys around the neck*

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 01:10 PM
*Rhys nearly chokes*

Rhys: Kit... could you... please... let go a bit? Look, here's your present!

*Rhys gets out a small parcel out from under his coat and hands it over to Kit who lets go of Rhys's neck within a second*

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 01:12 PM
*Kit starts ripping the paper off the parcel enthusiastiacally. *

Kit: *opening box* :D Me like... :confused: What is it?

ciannwn
May 6th, 2009, 01:16 PM
**A dart lands in the Commune parking area and Darrell gets out. He's come to collect another supply of Zaddik's hangover cure tea for the tavern. He's relieved to be away from Gordon for a while because his friend's incessant singing has really been getting on his nerves today.**

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Rhys: It's a model of a dart, Kit. And it can fly. You can steer it with this remote control. Let me show you.

*Rhys takes the dart and switches it on, then using the remote control to fly a small circle over Kit's head*

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 01:19 PM
*Gowen waves to Darrell.*

Gowen: Hi Darrell. Yanra, this is Darrell. Darrall, Yanra. Do you want a hand with the hang-over cure?

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 01:21 PM
*Kit claps his hands happily as the dart zooms around*

Kit: :D:D:D Thank yu Uncle Rhys! New favrit! *hugs Rhys again, doing his best interpritation of a wraithy purr*

Draco-Stellaris
May 6th, 2009, 01:27 PM
*Rhys pats Kit's head again*

Rhys: Er... you're welcome. Nice purring. Keep practising and all worshippers will thunk for you one day. When the day comes when you want to learn how to growl you can ask me- er- BORIS! Yes, I meant ask Uncle Boris. Maybe it would be best for you to go back to sleep now.

*Rhys tries to get up but Kit is still clinging to him*

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 01:36 PM
*Kit snuggles right up to Rhys dozily, and is still clinging to him when he nods off*

ciannwn
May 6th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Darrell: I'm not in any hurry to get back to the Pirate Camp. If I hear one more diddley qua qua today I'm going to scream.

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Gowen: *laughing* I can imagine! Hey... doesn't the Hill Fort have a good stock of hangover cure that I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing :wraith37: Extend the time before going back to diddley qua qua... *looks at Yanra* You've met Gordon, haven't you?

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 11:27 AM
*Kit snuggles right up to Rhys dozily, and is still clinging to him when he nods off*

Now Rhys is trapped with a sleeping toddler snuggled up to him, he's afraid to wake up Kit if he moves. Grumbling to himself he covers Kit with the blanket which Kit had brought with him and tries to settle down in a more comfortable position.

Rhys *grumbling*: That will make at least two chocolate bars and half a bucket of vanilla-strawberry ice cream, DS.

Some time later loud wraithie snoring can be heard.

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 11:30 AM
*Gowen snaps his fingers as he gets an idea*

Gowen: Hey, Darrell, any chance if you could take us kraken-watching?

Yanra: Kraken?

Gowen: Like a really, really big squid. The Sith brought it here, don't know why exactly, never thought to ask :rolleyes:

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 12:06 PM
*Fern comes running along the beach. Bored since Crockett's not there to play with her, she goes to find Kit, who will always play with her. She starts licking Kit and Rhys to wake them up so they'll play with her*

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 12:19 PM
*Fern comes running along the beach. Bored since Crockett's not there to play with her, she goes to find Kit, who will always play with her. She starts licking Kit and Rhys to wake them up so they'll play with her*

Rhys: *snore* *snore* *sn-AAArgh! Get off!

Kit *giggles*: Ferny! Ferny wants play!

*Fern wags her tail and barks, making Rhys cover his ears*

Rhys: Will you shut up?! Even your barking is cow-sized.

*Covered in green hair and dog slobber Kit and Rhys get up. Rhys gets dragged after Fern by Kit who holds his hand*

Kit: Play with Ferny! Throw sticks, Uncle Rhys!

Rhys: Isn't somebody else here to play with you? I need to get back to Uncle Boris's hive. *he looks around desperately for anyone who could take over Kit but everybody else seems to be still asleep*

Rhys: Alright. :mckay: *he picks up a stick, pulls back his arm and throws the stick away as far as he can manage*

*the stick flies*

*Fern bounds after it*

*the stick is still airborne*

*Fern is still running*

*the stick and Fern disappear in the distance*

Kit: :eek: You strong, Uncle Rhys!

Rhys: And I haven't even had breakfast. :cool:

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 12:23 PM
*Kit picks up a second stick and tries to throw it as far as Rhys. It falls to the ground a few feet away*

Kit: :( Aww... Me can't throw sticks good.

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Rhys: Don't worry, you will grow into it. It may take some time though. And it may take some time for Fern to come back too. http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_innocent.gif Why don't we go to the Hippie Camp and find Elric or one of the dryads to look after you? Or do you want to come back to Uncle Boris's hive with me? Auntie Draygon and Uncle Michael could be back by now.

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Kit: :o Okay Uncle Rhys... C'n we go back to Hivey ples? :rolleyes:

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 12:47 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive, but see that everyone seems to be leaving*
PA: If we come over to the hive Aurora'll occupy Kit
Aurora: :eek: Thanks, volunteer me why don't you?
PA: Oh but you two were so cute all snuggled up before.
Aurora: Do NOT call me cute if it's in the 'sweet' manner. :mckay:
PA: :p

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 12:50 PM
*Rhys picks up Kit and holds him at arms length so Kit can't start tugging at his hair again. He carries Kit over to the dart and puts him down again*

Rhys: I want you to stay exactly where you are for beaming you into storage.

Kit: :eek: Storadg? Don't wanna! *Kit clings to Rhys's knees*

Rhys: But there is not enough room for us both in the cockpit.

Kit: Me have NEVER fly in storadg! :(

Rhys: Alright. :rolleyes: You can sit on my lap, but you have to promise that you don't touch anything in the cockpit or climb all over me.

Kit: Okay.

*They get into the dart and the dart takes off, its course giving a slightly uncontrolled impression*

rora'sPA
May 7th, 2009, 01:28 PM
*PA and Aurora decide to follow the others and head for Boris's hive*

Draco-Stellaris
May 11th, 2009, 01:28 PM
*the cruiser lands near the Pirate Camp and everyone gets out*

DS: It's nice to be back on the island again. We should come here more often.

Tommy: It's a bit warm though. :o

DS: It wouldn't be too warm if you removed your coat. :D

Gatecat
May 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Jareth *to Tommy*: You could jump into the water to cool down. :D

Draygon
May 11th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Michael: Is a bit hot...

Dray: :D You could take your coat off too...

Draco-Stellaris
May 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Tommy: Yes, but going swimming all on my own isn't much fun. *looks pointedly at DS*

DS: I'd be delighted to go with you, dear. Let's go a bit down the beach and find a nice, deserted place. I could practise my backstroke a bit. ;)

Tommy: :D

*DS is dragged away by Tommy and yells back at the others: Don't wait for us, we'll come to meet you when we've finished... er... swimming.

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 10:50 AM
*After some time DS and Tommy return to the others, smiling and purring happily* :D

Tommy: Now I'm feeling refresehed. :D

DS: Shall we go to the Pirate Camp now?

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Dray: :D Yes, lets. I've actually not seen the Tavern since it was remodeled :)

Gatecat
May 12th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Cat: OK, let´s go. I´m curious to see the horses. :)
Jareth: I hope you had fun swimming. ;)

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Cat: OK, let´s go. I´m curious to see the horses. :)
Jareth: I hope you had fun swimming. ;)

DS *points at the paddock*: Look, there they are. Aren't they cute?

Tommy *to Jareth*: Enormous fun. :D

Gatecat
May 12th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Cat: Awwww... they are cute indeed. And what a nice coat color.

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM
*One of the goathorses comes to the fence and nuzzles DS*

DS: *squee* Hey, cutie! *strokes the horses' soft nose*

Horse: *snort*

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 12:24 PM
*Michael eyes the goathorses with suspician*

Dray: :rolleyes: Oh come on Michael... it's not going to attack you...

Michael: :mckay: You said that about that horse!

Dray: *sigh*

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Tommy: Look, Michael. Horses are not that bad. *pets a horses' neck*

DS: How about riding them? I'd love to have a nice trip along the beach.

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM
*PA and Aurora wave hi to everyone and walk over to the goathorses.*
Aurora: Are they a species entirely of their own or have they been genetically engineered? They are rather strange...
PA: They're actually kinda cute, considering I used to be afraid of horses I don't think these are so bad...

Gatecat
May 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Jareth: the goatee lokes like mine. :D

Cat: *ruffles it´s mane* Yup. I´d like to ride them. :)

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 12:35 PM
*PA and Aurora wave hi to everyone and walk over to the goathorses.*
Aurora: Are they a species entirely of their own or have they been genetically engineered? They are rather strange...
PA: They're actually kinda cute, considering I used to be afraid of horses I don't think these are so bad...

*DS and Tommy wave at PA and Aurora*

Tommy: According to the database the species developed without any genetical engineering. The climate on Andelia is harsh in some regions and these animals are known to have hard, resistant hooves and they can nearly digest anything.

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 12:38 PM
*DS and Tommy wave at PA and Aurora*

Tommy: According to the database the species developed without any genetical engineering. The climate on Andelia is harsh in some regions and these animals are known to have hard, resistant hooves and they can nearly digest anything.

Aurora: What, like Rhys can?
PA: :eek: don't be mean!
Aurora: I'm not, if he can feed on Ronons he can digest anything!

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Tommy: Look, Michael. Horses are not that bad. *pets a horses' neck*

DS: How about riding them? I'd love to have a nice trip along the beach.
Michael: :S You sure?

*Dray shoves Michael at one of the goathorses*

*Goathorse sniffs Michael*

Michael: :S:S:S Err... shoo?

Gatecat
May 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Jareth: Come on Michael. Don´t be afraid. Are you a wraith or not?

Cat: Besides, I think these horses are very good natured. :)

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Jareth: Come on Michael. Don´t be afraid. Are you a wraith or not?

Cat: Besides, I think these horses are very good natured. :)
Michael: :S Look, I just don't like horses in general!

Dray: :rolleyes: *sigh*

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Michael: :S Look, I just don't like horses in general!

Dray: :rolleyes: *sigh*

PA: I can sympathise Michael, I used to be really scared of them actually. I've mellowed a bit over the past few years, but then again I haven't really had to be near them, I'm still a bit wary of these goathorses but they are quite cute :)

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 12:57 PM
*Aurora nips off to Steve and Todd's hive to deliver a parcel for TP and SW from PA*

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Aurora: What, like Rhys can?
PA: :eek: don't be mean!
Aurora: I'm not, if he can feed on Ronons he can digest anything!

*Tommy collapses in a laughing fit*
*DS scowls at Tommy*
Tommy: Sorry. :o
DS *suppresses a grin*: Actually Aurora is right, but Rhys is quite choosy with his nutrition. Just because he could doesn't mean he does eat anything.

*DS takes one of the horses out of the paddock by its halter and begins to put the bridle on it*

Gatecat
May 12th, 2009, 01:05 PM
*Cat takes another horse*

Cat: Do you have a knot halter? I don´t like bridles in my horse´s mouth? Or a simply lead rope would be enough too?

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 01:06 PM
*Tommy collapses in a laughing fit*
*DS scowls at Tommy*
Tommy: Sorry. :o
DS *suppresses a grin*: Actually Aurora is right, but Rhys is quite choosy with his nutrition. Just because he could doesn't mean he does eat anything.

*DS takes one of the horses out of the paddock by its halter and begins to put the bridle on it*

*Aurora arrives back just in time to hear Tommy and DS's comments*
Aurora: I wasn't trying to be mean, merely making a point. I can't digest Ronons, my digestive system's a little more delicate than that.
PA: *hugs Aurora* glad you're back. *To DS:* Can the goathorses carry two of us? I'm not sure I want to have a go on my own but I don't mind riding with Aurora... I don't want us to be too heavy for it though...

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Cat: Do you have a knot halter? I don´t like bridles in my horse´s mouth? Or a simply lead rope would be enough too?

*Tommy points at a tangled heap of equipment* We have brought lots of saddles, bridles and halters back from Andelia, I'm sure there is something you can use over there.

*Aurora arrives back just in time to hear Tommy and DS's comments*
Aurora: I wasn't trying to be mean, merely making a point. I can't digest Ronons, my digestive system's a little more delicate than that.
PA: *hugs Aurora* glad you're back. *To DS:* Can the goathorses carry two of us? I'm not sure I want to have a go on my own but I don't mind riding with Aurora... I don't want us to be too heavy for it though...

*DS has mounted her bare-backed horse*
DS: It shouldn't be a problem. We won't go far so the horse should manage the both of you. You don't need to gallop with us though.

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 01:19 PM
DS: It shouldn't be a problem. We won't go far so the horse should manage the both of you. You don't need to gallop with us though.

PA: Ok *looks to Aurora* want to give it a go?
Aurora: I suppose so, but not for too long, I don't want you getting too stressed.
PA: Aaw *hugs Aurora and gives him a kiss on the cheek*
Aurora :D :D *helps PA up onto goathorse and climbs on behind her*

Gatecat
May 12th, 2009, 01:26 PM
*Tommy points at a tangled heap of equipment* We have brought lots of saddles, bridles and halters back from Andelia, I'm sure there is something you can use over there.

Cat: Oh Thanks. *rummages around in the heap and pulls out two ropes and halters* I think these would be fine. *puts the ropes and halters on the horses´s head* I´m glad I don´t need any saddle.

*Cat and Jareth mount their horses too.*
Jareth: Yeehaa, let´s go!!! :D

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 01:30 PM
*A dart approaches very fast, only slowing down at the last possible second and then nearly dropping vertically to the ground. The calm character of the horses prevent them them from stampeding but they sidle away from the dart a few steps. Rhys jumps out of the dart and runs over to DS's horse. DS gets off again to hug him*

DS: Nice to see you, honey but I thought you were playing Cluedoooooooooooh! :eek:

Rhys: *growl* Withdrawal, sorry. :o

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM
*A dart approaches very fast, only slowing down at the last possible second and then nearly dropping vertically to the ground. The calm character of the horses prevent them them from stampeding but they sidle away from the dart a few steps. Rhys jumps out of the dart and runs over to DS's horse. DS gets off again to hug him*

DS: Nice to see you, honey but I thought you were playing Cluedoooooooooooh! :eek:

Rhys: *growl* Withdrawal, sorry. :o

*Aurora covers an innocent PA's eyes*

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 01:33 PM
*Aurora covers an innocent PA's eyes*

Rhys: What? I thought you two played Suck'N'Puke too. :P

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Rhys: What? I thought you two played Suck'N'Puke too. :P

Aurora: *whipspers* Not in such a drastic fashion! I'm trying to ease her in gently!

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Michael: :mckay: Rhys, what are you like?

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Aurora: *whipspers* Not in such a drastic fashion! I'm trying to ease her in gently!

DS *looking young again*: Gently is a good idea, Aurora. It takes some time to get used to those spontaneous attacks for a worshipper.
Rhys: I notice you're not complaining.
DS: Why should I? I know you long enough by now. :P

Draco-Stellaris
May 12th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Michael: :mckay: Rhys, what are you like?

Rhys: I'm a Wraith, that is all you need to know. :cool:

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 01:42 PM
DS *looking young again*: Gently is a good idea, Aurora. It takes some time to get used to those spontaneous attacks for a worshipper.
Rhys: I notice you're not complaining.
DS: Why should I? I know you long enough by now. :P

Aurora: Thank you DS, at least someone understands my methods *frowns at Rhys*
PA: So...you'd do that to me?
Aurora: Not in that maner, no.
PA: But you said...
Aurora: Oh dear *sigh* come on, you're in too much of a panic to ride now, maybe we should head off to Steve's hive and try to calm you down.
PA: Maybe...

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Rhys: I'm a Wraith, that is all you need to know. :cool:
Michael: But must you do it in such a... sudden manner?

*Draygon snuggles Michael to make him stop talking so he and Rhys don't start fighting*

rora'sPA
May 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
*Aurora finally manages to persuade PA to leave the Planet and they head off*

Draco-Stellaris
May 13th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Rhys: I scared them off, didn't I? :o

DS: :rolleyes: You were a wee bit hasty with your display of Wraithieness. And I think Michael is disgusted by your behaviour.

Rhys: Yeah? :mad:

*DS takes Rhys's arm and drags him away a bit*
*vigorous whispering and gesturing by both*
DS: You don’t need to complain about everyone reducing your personality to your feeding hand if you’re behaving like this. They are probably thinking you’re a madman.

Rhys: I am not!

DS: Yes, honey. I know that, but it might help convince others if you showed a bit more control. You know there’s a reason you didn’t have a worshipper before we met.

Rhys: :( That hurt.

DS: As do your suddden attacks, those hurt too sometimes. You could ask before. You know I wouldn’t say “no”.

Rhys: Why bother asking then? :confused:

DS: Because that would be polite and it would show that you’re actually caring about me. :rolleyes:

Rhys: I do care. *hugs DS tightly* I will try to mind my manners.
*Both return*

*DS mounts her horse again*

Rhys: I will just go to the tavern and wait there for you all.

Todd's Pet
May 13th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Steve: Yes, Rhys, you scared them all off! :P
TP: You should speak, you do that to me sometimes too! :S
Steve: Yes, babe, but only now and then and strictly in private... well, it has to be in private because we're usually doing something else at the same time! :D
TP: :D
Steve: It tends to make it less traumatic for them, Rhys, if they're... em... you know... at the same time - makes it an act of intimacy rather than an all-out attack!!! :P :cool:

Draco-Stellaris
May 13th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Steve: Yes, Rhys, you scared them all off! :P
TP: You should speak, you do that to me sometimes too! :S
Steve: Yes, babe, but only now and then and strictly in private... well, it has to be in private because we're usually doing something else at the same time! :D
TP: :D
Steve: It tends to make it less traumatic for them, Rhys, if they're... em... you know... at the same time - makes it an act of intimacy rather than an all-out attack!!! :P :cool:

Rhys: Thanks for the advise, Steve.
DS normally doesn't mind letting me feed on her in public but apparently I was a bit over-enthusiastic this time. It was an emergency though, I had withdrawal. :o
Usually I don’t attack her like that, well, most times anyway. She knows I won’t hurt her - it looks more dramatic than it actually is. I only feed on her very gently especiallyin those private situations. :P

Draygon
May 13th, 2009, 10:08 AM
*Draygon drags Michael in the direction of the Tavern*

Dray: :rolleyes: Maybe a drink will help you relax. Just don't argue with Rhys please? If any of the Scottish wraith are there, it could turn into a brawl :S

Michael: Hmm... alright, but no promises about Rhys...

Dray: *sigh* IT'll have to do...

Todd's Pet
May 13th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Steve: I take it Michael doesn't like such uncouth public displays either? :cool:

Draygon
May 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Steve: I take it Michael doesn't like such uncouth public displays either? :cool:
Michael: :rolleyes: Waht was your first clue?

Todd's Pet
May 13th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Michael: :rolleyes: Waht was your first clue?

TP: Michael!!! No need to be rude to Steve! :P

Draygon
May 13th, 2009, 01:09 PM
TP: Michael!!! No need to be rude to Steve! :P
Michael: *bows slightly to Steve and TP* My apoligies, it wasn't intentional.

Dray: :rolleyes: Michael, Michael, Michael... and you accuse me of theatrics :P

Todd's Pet
May 13th, 2009, 01:15 PM
LOL!

TP: Well, seeing as it's you, Michael, we forgive you :) *digs Steve in the ribs* :mckay: Don't we, Steve?
Steve: Ow! :mckay: Of course we do! :cool: :)

Draygon
May 13th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Michael: :P Thank you TP.

Dray: :) Want to join us at the Tavern? We were just heading that way.