Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
    *Afa has fallen asleep on the mat in the shade. Spike takes this opportunity to tempt someone into a poker game with him in the Commune*
    Molly: I've never played poker before. Can you teach me?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Mar and Kenny finally go back to the hippie camp...many hours later, and says hi to everyone*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        *PA silently thanks Molly*

Fraid Aurora's snoozing at the moment Spike, maybe another time.
        *Kit snuggles up to Aurora and dozes off*

Molly Looks like your tea worked PA.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Molly: I've never played poker before. Can you teach me?
          *Spike grins and heads over to teach Molly his rules of poker*

Comment

*Spike grins and heads over to teach Molly his rules of poker*
            Dray: Molly, just make sure you don't start betting anything valuable...

Molly: Is poker a gambling game? I'm hopeless at gambling...
            sigpic

Comment

*Kit snuggles up to Aurora and dozes off*

Molly Looks like your tea worked PA.
              *Aurora stirs and notices the creature snuggling up to him is Kit. Considering he only really likes to snuggle with PA he is surprised he hasn't shifted Kit. Thinking on it for a moment he decides it can't do any harm and goes back to sleep*

Comment

Dray: Molly, just make sure you don't start betting anything valuable...

Molly: Is poker a gambling game? I'm hopeless at gambling...
                Spike: Ohh, don't worry, I'm teaching her MY rules of the game, you know, the ones I used on Earth. *He grins slyly*

Comment

*Aurora stirs and notices the creature snuggling up to him is Kit. Considering he only really likes to snuggle with PA he is surprised he hasn't shifted Kit. Thinking on it for a moment he decides it can't do any harm and goes back to sleep*
                  Dray: Aww.... Kit and Aurora look so sweet snuggled up like that.

Kit: *in sleep* like snuggles...
                  sigpic

Comment

Dray: Aww.... Kit and Aurora look so sweet snuggled up like that.

Kit: *in sleep* like snuggles...
                    *PA rolls around laughing at the sight of Aurora and Kit snuggled up* I wish I had a camera!

Comment

Spike: Ohh, don't worry, I'm teaching her MY rules of the game, you know, the ones I used on Earth. *He grins slyly*
                      Molly: Oh, Okay then, that should be fine then... shouldn't it?

Dray: You did ask him to teach you.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Sees Kit sleeping* Awww. How cute. *looks over to Kenny*

Kenny: No. *Walks away*

sigpic

Comment

*PA rolls around laughing at the sight of Aurora and Kit snuggled up* I wish I had a camera!
                          *takes one out of her bag* Took a que from Michael and came prepared for everything
                          sigpic

Comment

*takes one out of her bag* Took a que from Michael and came prepared for everything
                            PA: LOL, Aurora won't be happy when his reputation is ruined!

Comment

*stretches and yawns* Ooops, sorry, I dozed off.
                              Crockett: Where's that tin? *finds it and after checkingKit is still asleep, takes the lid off* Anyone want one?
                              sigpic

Comment

Molly: Oh, Okay then, that should be fine then... shouldn't it?

Dray: You did ask him to teach you.
                                *Spike pulls out his very worn pack of cards and starts explaining*

Spike: A game against humans is very easy to win, and so is one against a wraith new to the game, all you have to do is... *whisper whisper*

Comment

Working...
                                X