Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Kit runs up to PA and Aurora, hugging Aurora around his knees and eyeing the fairy cakes*
    Crockett: There's brownies with chocolate chips as well. Izzy brought them from Earth for us, and they're good for Kit, Draygon, because there's no added substances.

Iz: *glomps* Hi, honey, and how's you. Good to see you, PA and Aurora. *glomps*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
      *Aurora hands Kit two cakes*
      Aurora: Now one of those is for Draygon, and one for Michael. Whe you have given them one each you can have one for yourself.
      Kit: But Uncle Michael on Growly Wraith's hive. C'n I have his?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Kit: But Uncle Michael on Growly Wraith's hive. C'n I have his?
        Aurora: hmm..
        PA: oh just look at those puppy-dog eyes, how can you say no to him?!
        Aurora: Oh go on then.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Crockett: There's brownies with chocolate chips as well. Izzy brought them from Earth for us, and they're good for Kit, Draygon, because there's no added substances.

*PA and Aurora wave hi to Isolde and Crockett*
          PA: want a fairy cake to go with the brownies?

Comment

Aurora: hmm..
            PA: oh just look at those puppy-dog eyes, how can you say no to him?!
            Aurora: Oh go on then.
            Kit: Thank yu Uncle Aurora! *eats both cakes* Nummy...
            sigpic

Comment

*having eaten the fariy cakes, Kit decides to try his luck getting brownies off Crockett and Isolde*
              sigpic

Comment

PA: be careful you don't make yourself feel ill eating all these sweet things Kit
                Aurora: Where does he get all his energy from? When I was a youngling like him I didn't have that much!

Comment

PA: be careful you don't make yourself feel ill eating all these sweet things Kit
                  Aurora: Where does he get all his energy from? When I was a youngling like him I didn't have that much!
                  Iz: Sugar high. Kit, you're not going to have anymore cake just now, and don't you give him any either, Crockett.

Crockett: I wasn't going to, Izzy. *makes certain the lid is on firmly so Kit can't get to the brownies* That's enough, Kit, for now. If you like, and it gets a bit windier on the beach, we could fly a kite later? Or I can chase you.

Iz: *nudges Crockett* Massage...

Spoiler:
                  Going for tea...
                  sigpic

Comment

*Ellia comes back from putting the pots in her kitchen marquee so they'll be safe. She sees all the new arrivals and smiles*

Ellia: Would anyone like some tea or fruit juice? We have orange, pineapple and passion fruit at the moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      *Ellia comes back from putting the pots in her kitchen marquee so they'll be safe. She sees all the new arrivals and smiles*

Ellia: Would anyone like some tea or fruit juice? We have orange, pineapple and passion fruit at the moment.
                      PA: I'd love some pineapple juice please Ellia
                      *Aurora stretches out and starts to snooze resting against PA:

Comment

Iz: Sugar high. Kit, you're not going to have anymore cake just now, and don't you give him any either, Crockett.

Crockett: I wasn't going to, Izzy. *makes certain the lid is on firmly so Kit can't get to the brownies* That's enough, Kit, for now. If you like, and it gets a bit windier on the beach, we could fly a kite later? Or I can chase you.

Iz: *nudges Crockett* Massage...

Spoiler:
                        Going for tea...
                        Kit: but me want brownies! *tries to open the lid of brownie tin with metal lock pick*

Dray: Kit, where did you get those?

Kit: Borrowed them...

Dray: From who?

Kit: Cousin Siric...
                        Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Kit: Juice? C'n I have juice?
                        sigpic

Comment

PA: Kit I have some nice tea for you to try, Draygon says it's ok for you to have. It's chamomile, honey and vanilla *holds out mug of tea*

Comment

PA: Kit I have some nice tea for you to try, Draygon says it's ok for you to have. It's chamomile, honey and vanilla *holds out mug of tea*
                            Kit: *sniffs the tea* Smells funny...

*Molly wanders out from one of the tents in the Hippie Camp. She walks over to Kit and PA, sitting next to them*

Molly: You're not going to drink it, are you?
                            Kit: Am too!
                            Molly: Will not.
                            Kit: Am too! *slurps some of the tea* See?
                            *Molly winks at PA*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Afa has fallen asleep on the mat in the shade. Spike takes this opportunity to tempt someone into a poker game with him in the Commune*

Comment

Kit: *sniffs the tea* Smells funny...

*Molly wanders out from one of the tents in the Hippie Camp. She walks over to Kit and PA, sitting next to them*

Molly: You're not going to drink it, are you?
                                Kit: Am too!
                                Molly: Will not.
                                Kit: Am too! *slurps some of the tea* See?
                                *Molly winks at PA*
                                *PA silently thanks Molly*

Fraid Aurora's snoozing at the moment Spike, maybe another time.

Comment

Working...
                                X