Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Cat sends the horse with Jimmy on it at a circle around her.*

Cat: Just relax and let your hips follow the movement of the horse. And don´t squeeze your legs too tightly, it would make your horse faster.
    Last edited by Gatecat; 19 May 2009, 07:11 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Ellia: My father always has skin care products in stock and has created a range which is ideal for Wraith skin.

**They reach the Commune. Elric and Zaddik come to meet them and Elric introduces them to Akasha.**
      Last edited by ciannwn; 19 May 2009, 07:12 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Ah, it is nice to meet you Elric and Zaddik. I like this area of the island. This commune seems very bright and warm. *to Ellia* Will your father be attending our meeting?
        sigpic

Comment

Zaddik: I'm in the middle of brewing one of my herbal teas. I have to get back to my workshop before it spoils.

Ellia (to Akasha): You and I can then talk together in my kitchen tent. It will be quiet there this time of day and I'll have fruit juices and biscuits to hand.
          sigpic

Comment

Akasha: That would be wonderful. I can't wait to try the drinks. *follows Ellia into tent*

Chris: So...Mar...we just stay out here then?

Mar: Yes, Chris. Stay out of the Queens' business!
            sigpic

Comment

**Ellia shows Akasha to a chair at the kitchen table and then fetches a plate of biscuits, two glasses and a selection of fruit juices in bottles.**

Ellia: We have orange, pineapple, passion fruit and apple juice. Which one would you like?
              sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Ah, I'll take the passion fruit juice, thank you. *eyes the decorations* It is very nice in here. I see that you are very artistic. I am glad to finally meet another Queen who values the arts like I do.
                sigpic

Comment

**Ellia pours a glass of passion fruit juice as she replies**

Ellia: We have been learning what we have been told are rustic, human skills. I made the corn dollies and one of the nymphs made the macrame plant pot holders.

**She pours a glass of orange juice for herself, sits down and indicates the plate of biscuits.**

Ellia: Would you like a biscuit? I baked them just two hours ago so they are fresh.
                  sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Yes, thanks, that would be nice. I love rustic art by the way. They are simple in design and function, but seem more meaningful than most modern art. Don't get me wrong, modern art is good as well, but, well, I guess you know what I mean.

*sips juice*

Ah, this is lovely.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ellia: I find great satisfaction in having possessions which I've made myself. They're also useful as trade goods. Passion fruits don't grow on our island so we acquire them in exchange for tie dyed fabrics.

I don't know much about modern art. Perhaps you could tell me something about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Well, most of what I have seen are abstract, minimalist, and pop art. Most of them seem to exist for the "wow factor", as Chris puts it. They are still nice and beautiful, but most do not contain any "deeper meaning", at least any meaning that I am searching for.
                        sigpic

Comment

**Ellia looks at her curiously**

Ellia: Which art forms have you found the most meaningful?
                          sigpic

Comment

Akasha: I love paintings of familiar subjects, such as home. I also love old pottery and such. Old metal works are good as well. They are beautiful, but they also serve a purpose. What about you? What do you prefer?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ellia: I like art which is related to Nature. We all do in the Commune so it's the reason why we've painted our tents and marquees with birds, butterflies and flowers. **She smiles** As you've probably heard, I was raised in a cave deep in the woods to hide me from the villagers on my father's home planet. He made everything we had so I learned to treasure simple possessions because I knew the work which went into creating them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Yes, art based on nature is beautiful as well. I have heard of your background, and I think that your experiences have only made you stronger. As you have your own hive now, have you thought of starting your political career yet? If not, that is ok. Many young Queens take years before they are fully in control. It took me 200 years.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X