Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gowen: Well, I know how to tack up a horse and how to groom it and everything, I just can't ride.

Yanra: What is the point of that?

Gowen:
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

DS: Hi Cat and Jareth, I could use another hand here. *sigh* Teaching a bunch of Wraith how to ride isn't exactly easy.
      At least they all have saddled their horses by now, even Gawain. Maybe we could start now with teaching them how to sit. The Wraith, not the horses, that is.

Comment

Gowen: How about me and Yanra just watch for this bit?

Yanra: If wraith do it, I do too!

Gowen: But I hate riding...
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

*comes to planet to spend time with Akasha. It is important to do this to keep ties with her hive while Kenny is gone. Chris comes along as well*

Akasha: Chris, your gait is wobbly and your posture is horrific! Straigten up! *lightly taps Chris with her parasol*

Chris: Yes...your majesty.

Mar: *hides a smirk*
          sigpic

Comment

DS: Yanra can have my horse if he likes. Now I could use some help. I can only teach one at a time. Maybe it's best I start with Tommy because he already knows a few basics. The others can watch.

*DS attaches a longe at Tommy's horse's head*

DS: Now you can get up while I hold the stirrup on the other side.

*Tommy swings his leg over the horse's back*

*THUD*

DS: Tommy, dear, that was a bit bold. The next time you should stop when you're directly over the horse's back.

Comment

Cat: Sure we can help teaching them. If you teach Tommy, I can take one of the other boys. Who wants to be the first? *looks asking at Jimmy, Neo, Fred and Gawain*
              sigpic

Comment

Jimmy, Neo, Fred and Gawain: ME! Me first!

DS: Alright, I pick one: Jimmy, you go over to Cat.

*Jimmy leads his horse over to Cat*

Comment

**Ellia senses that Akasha is on the island and joins the group so she can meet her.**
                  sigpic

Comment

Akasha sees the group trying to ride horses, but senses another wraith queen nearby. She turns around and sees Ellia coming up.

Mar: Oh, there is Ellia, Akasha.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Cat helps Jimmy onto the horse*

Cat: Make sure you´re sliding gently into the saddle, otherwise you hurt your horse´s back.
                      sigpic

Comment

**Ellia smiles at Akasha**

Ellia: Welcome to our island.
                        sigpic

Comment

Akasha: *bows lightly* Thank you, it is a pleasure to be here. You must be young Queen Ellia. I am Queen Akasha, and I have heard much about you. It is nice to meet you at last.

*Akasha sends a message for her drone entourage (sp?) to come out with a parasol for Ellia. They will hold it up for her while she and Akasha walk around and chat*

Chris: *waves at Ellia.*

Mar: Maybe we could tour the hippie commune. We could introduce Akasha to others who live on this island as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

**Ellia. is surprised by the parasol.**

Ellia: Thank you for providing shade. I have never thought to use such a device because my father makes herbal skin care products. The Commune isn't far away so I can provide refreshments if you have a liking for human food and drinks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Akasha: Yes, a drink would be nice thank you. I would also love to try some of your father's skin care products then some day. Mar tells me that they are good.

Chris: Yes, they are. *has snuck some from Mar's room once*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                                *Cat helps Jimmy onto the horse*

Cat: Make sure you´re sliding gently into the saddle, otherwise you hurt your horse´s back.
                                Jimmy: I will take care. *sits down gently*
                                What do I do now?

Comment

Working...
                                X