Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Decides to go exploring in the jungle with Kenny, since he is off duty for a while. Both are carrying some portable lab equipment and containers.*

Mar: I hope we find some new species or something.

Kenny: Flora or fauna?

Mar: Both.
    sigpic

Comment

*sneaks away from Kenny's hive, goes to the mainland, and uses the stargate*

Mar: I hope Kenny won't be too upset that I'm doing this.

*walks in a vanishes as she goes to an unknown destination*
      sigpic

Comment

*A cruiser arrives and lands near the Pirate Camp. DS and Tommy walk out, followed by a solemnly striding Jimmy and Fred, Neo and Gawain*

DS: First we need to put halters on the horses heads. Do you know how to do that, boys?
        All boys: Errr... Ummm.

DS: *sigh* Alright, I'll show you. You have to approach a horse carefully but confident, walking towards its shoulder, and then you pull the halter over its nose like this and fasten the halter with this clasp. Understood? Now you go ahead and try it, don't worry, the horses won't bite you - maybe nibble you a bit though.

Comment

*Gowen and Yanra watch the procedings with interest*

Gowen: Need a hand, Tommy? I know how to saddle a horse, at least.
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Oh yes, please, Gowen. That would be nice.

DS *helping disentangle Neo from a halter*: Thank you, Gowen. It would be a relief if I wouldn't have to look after all boys simultaneously. – NO, Gawain, that bit goes behind the ears – NO, not YOUR ears!

Comment

Gowen: Okay then

*Gowen makes his way over and helps Jimmy with the halter*

Yanra: What are these beasts?

Gowen: Horses, at least I think they're horses. Well, they look like horses...
              sigpic

Comment

Tommy: They are goathorses, they can eat anything but you can ride them.

DS: So, everyone has their horse now. We can proceed to the grooming.

Fred: Now that you mention it, my hair is a bit messy today since I crashed into that transporter.

Jimmy: I think she meant we should groom the horses, not ourselves.

Gawain: Does that I mean I shouldn't have picked the horse which has just wallowed in muck?

Comment

Gowen: Oh boy... I think it'll be safer to supervise. I can't ride.

Yanra: But you tamed one of them...

Gowen: Yeah... I know how to saddle and care for a horse, but I actually can't ride.
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS hands out currycombs and brushes*

DS: Be careful with the mane and tail of your horse. You will soon find out if it likes the grooming.

Tommy: Yes, it will then try to bite you.

DS: That's their way to return the favour, Tommy. You have to make it clear that you don't like to be bitten though. NO, Jimmy, not by hissing at it!

Jimmy: Sorry, that usually helps against anything.

Comment

Yanra: They bite?

Gowen: Only if your slow enough to let them
                      sigpic

Comment

Gawain: I lost my brush somewhere in all the muck on the horse.

Fred: Here, take mine. I'm finished. *proudly shows his sparkly-clean horse*

DS: So, now we can saddle the horses. Gawain, you can just keep on grooming, I'll help you later then.
                        Take the saddle and put it on the horses's back, beginning at the withers then sliding it a bit backwards like this. NO, Tommy, the saddle goes the other way round.

Comment

*Gowen goes to give Gawain a hand with grooming his goathorse*

*Yanra watches the wraith's attempts to saddle the horses*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Cat and Jareth arrive at the pirate camp and join the unusual horsemen*

Cat: Hey boys, how are you doing so far.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Well it could be going better...
                              sigpic

Comment

Jareth: I´m sure they´ll get used to it. Even I did.
                                Cat: And you´re doing good.
                                Jareth:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X