Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Michael: I've got a better idea...

*shoots Crockett in the back*
    Crockett: *flexes his arms* So that's the way it is, eh? *shoots Michael square in the chest* *then gets in a shot at Cat*

Iz: *from the relative safety of a dune* I don't know what's got into him.
    sigpic

Comment

Michael: Right...

*shoots at Crockett again, misses and ducks from Crockett's next shot. Shoots Crockett in the side*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Crockett: Izzy, stop hiding up there and give me that pistol. *heads up the dune after her but she shrieks and runs off* Right...
        sigpic

Comment

Michael: Perfect...

*shoots Crockett in the back from a distance*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Crockett: *flexes his arms* So that's the way it is, eh? *shoots Michael square in the chest* *then gets in a shot at Cat*

Iz: *from the relative safety of a dune* I don't know what's got into him.
            *Cat graps the last pistol, runs with it to the sea, fills it up and runs back to the others. While running she shoots on Crockett*

Cat: Oh wait boy , I´ll get you! *laughs meanly*
            sigpic

Comment

Crockett: *realises he's got two people chasing him now, and turns to face them both down* K, c'mon if you think you're hard enough! *he's shot at in the back and he spins to see Izzy laughing at him* No fair, Iz.

*Fern is leaping about with excitement, and dashing up and down the beach like a mad thing, barking*

Iz: No, no, no...! *tries to run towards Cat and Jareth*
              sigpic

Comment

As Crockett faces Izzy, Cat takes the opportunity to shoot Crockett right in the neck*

Cat: Hehe, gotcha!

*Jareth sees Fern dashing towards Izzy, he obstruct Fern´s way*

Jareth: No, Fern, no! *waves defensive his hands*
                sigpic

Comment

*Draygon drags the water-pistol out of Michael's hand*

Dray: Enough I think Kit's starting to get confused as to why you and Crockett are shooting each other and everyone else.

Michael: If I must. I need to get back to the hive anyway and get a change of clothes.

Dray: Me too! Crockett managed to get me as well...

*Draygon goes and picks up Kit, then she and Michael head towards the jumper*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Fern leaps on Izzy and takes her down to the ground with a loud splat, and sits on her*

Crockett: *throws his pistols to one side and runs to his squashed Worshipper, and starts to push Fern off* Get off, Fern. There's a good girl. Izzy, darlin' are you alright?
                    sigpic

Comment

Cat and Jareth simultaneously: Did you get hurt, Izzy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Iz: *from underneath a huge mound of green fur* Not sure till this big lump gets off me.

Crockett: Get off, Fern. *Fern licks him and finally gets off* Iz, are you ok? can you move?

Iz: I'll never play the violin again.

Crockett: I didn't know you can play the violin?

Iz: I can't. *laughs at his expression* Help me up. Ow, ow, ow, ow... Think I've sprained my ankle.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cat: Oh, let´s hope it´s not sprained.
                          Jareth: Wanna sit on the horse? So you don´t have to go. We can bring you to the pirate camp or hippy camp or wherever you want.
                          sigpic

Comment

Iz: *grins gratefully at Jareth and Cat as Crockett helps her up* Yeah, the horse is a good idea, then we can go to the Hippy Camp.

Crockett: Good idea, then I can make sure you're ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cat: Well let´s go.

*Cat and Jareth lead the horse towards the Hippy Camp*
                              sigpic

Comment

*all four go towards the Hippy Camp, hoping for a good nights sleep*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X