Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gawain: She likes other food besides chocolate and cake, Kit. Ellia and Crockett know all about these things.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Iz: Kit, dogs eat meat, and they hunt for it. But, they can eat veg too, like foxes do.
      *Kit edges away from Fern*

Kit: Not nice...

Michael: Kit, they don't do it for sport. They do it because they have to.

Kit: Why?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Gawain: She likes other food besides chocolate and cake, Kit. Ellia and Crockett know all about these things.
        Crockett: Dogs are omnivores, Kit. That means they eat meat, as well as the cake you like to give her. *cuddles Kit* It doesn't mean she's a meanie, it's just what dogs do, kid. Humans are omnivorous too, and Wraith, well... *looks over at Dray*
        sigpic

Comment

Crockett: Dogs are omnivores, Kit. That means they eat meat, as well as the cake you like to give her. *cuddles Kit* It doesn't mean she's a meanie, it's just what dogs do, kid. Humans are omnivorous too, and Wraith, well... *looks over at Dray*
          Dray: Well, Kit, you know what Uncle Rhys does to DS? Adult wraith feed differntly to humans and little wraith...

Kit:

Dray: But you won't have to for a long, long time yet
          sigpic

Comment

*Cat and Jareth are trotting along the beach. The horses are noticeably soaked with sweat. As they catch the sight of the others sitting in the sand, they lead their horses towards the group.*

Jareth: Wow, that was a quite exciting trip.
            Cat: Hello everybody! *waves hi*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Dray: Well, Kit, you know what Uncle Rhys does to DS? Adult wraith feed differntly to humans and little wraith...

Kit:

Dray: But you won't have to for a long, long time yet
              Iz: *sits on Kit's other side and ruffles his hair* She's still your friend Kit, and would be so upset if you stopped playing with her because you think she's bad. Don't be sad, little man.
              sigpic

Comment

**Gawain sighs**

Gawain: I think we'd better go. We didn't mean to upset Kit but it's difficult not to when we can't even talk about food properly in front of him.
                sigpic

Comment

Iz: *sits on Kit's other side and ruffles his hair* She's still your friend Kit, and would be so upset if you stopped playing with her because you think she's bad. Don't be sad, little man.
                  Kit: 'Kay...

*strokes Fern again*
                  **Gawain sighs**

Gawain: I think we'd better go. We didn't mean to upset Kit but it's difficult not to when we can't even talk about food properly in front of him.
                  Michael: I think Draygons' the only one who knows how Kit thinks, and that's only through trial-and-error... I think I've got an idea how to cheer him up though...*looks over to Neo* How many water-pistols did you bring with you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Gawain: Two each.

Neo: Fred and I can get them.

***Neo and Fred go back to the darts.**
                    sigpic

Comment

Cat: I see Kit is a bit upset about this topic. Maybe we can distract him.
                      *to Kit* Do you want to stroke the horse?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        Cat: I see Kit is a bit upset about this topic. Maybe we can distract him.
                        *to Kit* Do you want to stroke the horse?
                        Kit: Horsey?

*Dray picks him up and takes him over to one of the goathorses*
                        sigpic

Comment

**Neo and Fred soon return with two water pistols each and put them on the ground**

Gawain: I think we'll be off now.

Neo: Bye.

**The four young Wraith head off to their darts.**
                          sigpic

Comment

* one of the horses comes to Kit and snorts in his ear*
                            sigpic

Comment

**Neo and Fred soon return with two water pistols each and put them on the ground**

Michael: Thanks. They'll help distract Kit, if the horses don't work.
                              Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              * one of the horses comes to Kit and snorts in his ear*
                              Kit: Meeeerrrreeeeeeewww

Dray: What was that, Kit?
                              sigpic

Comment

*standing, Crockett crosses to where the water pistols are, and picks a couple up*

Crockett: What about a water fight, Kit, when you've finished stroking the horses?

Iz: Don't get me wet, or there'll be trouble, Crockett.

Crockett: Really?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X