Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*From the distance a low thundering sound approaches the picnic. The sound is caused by two goathorses in full gallop, their hooves sprinkling sand in all directions. One horse is carrying a delightfully squealing DS, the other horse is carrying a less delighted and more frightened Tommy. They rein in their horses before they reach the picnic to not cause sandy mayhem*

DS: Hi! Got a spare sandwich?

Comment

Michael: Of course, since someone doesn't want to eat them

Dray: *sigh* Hi DS, Tommy...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy jump off their horses and let them roam free to find a spot of grass. Tommy sits down on the blanket, looking for a nutella sandwich*

DS *takes a cheese sandwich*: Thanks! *to Michael* I hope you're not still upset about the little Suck'N'Puke performance.

Comment

Michael: Well Rhys could have had a bit more decorum...

Dray: Michael....

Michael: Sorry. *helps himself to a sandwich*
          sigpic

Comment

DS: He has never been good with decorum.
            Anyway, he meant no harm, he's a softy, really.

*Tommy chokes on his nutella sandwich*

Comment

*Michael nearly does the same on his own sandwich*

Michael: Are you sure we're talking about the same Rhys? The one that crashed me into a wall for taking that picture of him and Kit?
              sigpic

Comment

*DS slaps Tommy's back until he stops coughing*

DS: He's a bit exciteable and absurdly concerned about his wraithie reputation but he's very gentle underneath that aggressive surface.

Tommy: Yeah, sure. Why does he always play practical jokes on me?

DS: That's his way to show that he likes you. Remember he told Siric off for teasing you. He just can't show his emotions in public.

Tommy: Except any emotions concerning feelings of need.

DS: I don't expect you to like him, I simply want that you two get on together without clawing at each other.
                I know that you two can work together very well in certain circumstances involving making your worshipper happy.

Comment

Dray: It must be nice having two wraithy boys to look after you...

Michael:

Dray: Aww... *snuggles Michael* Don't worry. I've got enough on my plate keeping and eye on those four yongster without another wraith. *hugs Michael some more*

Michael:
                  sigpic

Comment

Steve is now thoroughly confused... he finds himself in agreement with Michael that Rhys showed a total lack of style and self-control in public... and yet he also agrees with Rhys about the importance of maintaining a wraithie exterior and reigning in one's feelings... He decides it's safer to say nothing *toys with glass of water to look like he's drinking it*
                    TP senses Steve's inner confusion and also considers it safer to say nothing
                    *eyes up Tommy's Nutella sandwich but knows Steve would never approve*
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

**The peace and quiet is shattered by four darts coming in to land. A few minutes later Neo, Fred, Gawain and Jimmy join the picnickers**

Neo: Anyone tried Polo yet?

Fred: We'd like to have a go.

Gawain (to Fred): It would help if we knew how to ride first.

Fred: It can't be any harder than skateboarding.

Jimmy: You're dangerous on a skateboard, Fred. You keep crashing into walls.
                      sigpic

Comment

DS *looking tired*: It's wonderful to have two wraithy boys, it can be a bit difficult though when they are so different from each other. But I wouldn't ever give up one of them. *snuggles Tommy*

Tommy *looking at Steve*: Are you drinking that, Steve? It's just, it looks as if you were trying to empty the glass into the shrub standing behind you. I can understand if you don't like water, try cocoa, it's much better.

Comment

DS *at Fred, Neo, Gawain and Jimmy*: I could show you how to ride and if WraithCat and Jareth return from their trip they will help you, too.

Comment

Steve: That's the same as that chocolate stuff TP keeps eating, isn't it? It makes her hyper... *thinks: hey, wait a minute!* ... TP, baby, would you like some cocoa?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Michael: Not sure if we picked up any cocoa at the Tavern, Steve. I could go ask if you like...

Dray: There's chocolate though. Milk, white and dark.
                              sigpic

Comment

*DS goes at the mention of chocolate which had escaped her notice and takes a piece of milk chocolate*

Comment

Working...
                                X