Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Cat takes another horse*

Cat: Do you have a knot halter? I don´t like bridles in my horse´s mouth? Or a simply lead rope would be enough too?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *Tommy collapses in a laughing fit*
      *DS scowls at Tommy*
      Tommy: Sorry.
      DS *suppresses a grin*: Actually Aurora is right, but Rhys is quite choosy with his nutrition. Just because he could doesn't mean he does eat anything.

*DS takes one of the horses out of the paddock by its halter and begins to put the bridle on it*
      *Aurora arrives back just in time to hear Tommy and DS's comments*
      Aurora: I wasn't trying to be mean, merely making a point. I can't digest Ronons, my digestive system's a little more delicate than that.
      PA: *hugs Aurora* glad you're back. *To DS:* Can the goathorses carry two of us? I'm not sure I want to have a go on my own but I don't mind riding with Aurora... I don't want us to be too heavy for it though...

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        Cat: Do you have a knot halter? I don´t like bridles in my horse´s mouth? Or a simply lead rope would be enough too?
        *Tommy points at a tangled heap of equipment* We have brought lots of saddles, bridles and halters back from Andelia, I'm sure there is something you can use over there.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        *Aurora arrives back just in time to hear Tommy and DS's comments*
        Aurora: I wasn't trying to be mean, merely making a point. I can't digest Ronons, my digestive system's a little more delicate than that.
        PA: *hugs Aurora* glad you're back. *To DS:* Can the goathorses carry two of us? I'm not sure I want to have a go on my own but I don't mind riding with Aurora... I don't want us to be too heavy for it though...
        *DS has mounted her bare-backed horse*
        DS: It shouldn't be a problem. We won't go far so the horse should manage the both of you. You don't need to gallop with us though.

Comment

DS: It shouldn't be a problem. We won't go far so the horse should manage the both of you. You don't need to gallop with us though.
          PA: Ok *looks to Aurora* want to give it a go?
          Aurora: I suppose so, but not for too long, I don't want you getting too stressed.
          PA: Aaw *hugs Aurora and gives him a kiss on the cheek*
          Aurora *helps PA up onto goathorse and climbs on behind her*

Comment

*Tommy points at a tangled heap of equipment* We have brought lots of saddles, bridles and halters back from Andelia, I'm sure there is something you can use over there.
            Cat: Oh Thanks. *rummages around in the heap and pulls out two ropes and halters* I think these would be fine. *puts the ropes and halters on the horses´s head* I´m glad I don´t need any saddle.

*Cat and Jareth mount their horses too.*
            Jareth: Yeehaa, let´s go!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*A dart approaches very fast, only slowing down at the last possible second and then nearly dropping vertically to the ground. The calm character of the horses prevent them them from stampeding but they sidle away from the dart a few steps. Rhys jumps out of the dart and runs over to DS's horse. DS gets off again to hug him*

DS: Nice to see you, honey but I thought you were playing Cluedoooooooooooh!

Rhys: *growl* Withdrawal, sorry.

Comment

*A dart approaches very fast, only slowing down at the last possible second and then nearly dropping vertically to the ground. The calm character of the horses prevent them them from stampeding but they sidle away from the dart a few steps. Rhys jumps out of the dart and runs over to DS's horse. DS gets off again to hug him*

DS: Nice to see you, honey but I thought you were playing Cluedoooooooooooh!

Rhys: *growl* Withdrawal, sorry.
                *Aurora covers an innocent PA's eyes*

Comment

*Aurora covers an innocent PA's eyes*
                  Rhys: What? I thought you two played Suck'N'Puke too.

Comment

Rhys: What? I thought you two played Suck'N'Puke too.
                    Aurora: *whipspers* Not in such a drastic fashion! I'm trying to ease her in gently!

Comment

Michael: Rhys, what are you like?
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Aurora: *whipspers* Not in such a drastic fashion! I'm trying to ease her in gently!
                        DS *looking young again*: Gently is a good idea, Aurora. It takes some time to get used to those spontaneous attacks for a worshipper.
                        Rhys: I notice you're not complaining.
                        DS: Why should I? I know you long enough by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                          Michael: Rhys, what are you like?
                          Rhys: I'm a Wraith, that is all you need to know.

Comment

DS *looking young again*: Gently is a good idea, Aurora. It takes some time to get used to those spontaneous attacks for a worshipper.
                            Rhys: I notice you're not complaining.
                            DS: Why should I? I know you long enough by now.
                            Aurora: Thank you DS, at least someone understands my methods *frowns at Rhys*
                            PA: So...you'd do that to me?
                            Aurora: Not in that maner, no.
                            PA: But you said...
                            Aurora: Oh dear *sigh* come on, you're in too much of a panic to ride now, maybe we should head off to Steve's hive and try to calm you down.
                            PA: Maybe...

Comment

Rhys: I'm a Wraith, that is all you need to know.
                              Michael: But must you do it in such a... sudden manner?

*Draygon snuggles Michael to make him stop talking so he and Rhys don't start fighting*
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

*Aurora finally manages to persuade PA to leave the Planet and they head off*

Comment

Working...
                                X