Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
    Cat: OK, let´s go. I´m curious to see the horses.
    Jareth: I hope you had fun swimming.
    DS *points at the paddock*: Look, there they are. Aren't they cute?

Tommy *to Jareth*: Enormous fun.

Comment

Cat: Awwww... they are cute indeed. And what a nice coat color.
      sigpic

Comment

*One of the goathorses comes to the fence and nuzzles DS*

DS: *squee* Hey, cutie! *strokes the horses' soft nose*

Horse: *snort*

Comment

*Michael eyes the goathorses with suspician*

Dray: Oh come on Michael... it's not going to attack you...

Michael: You said that about that horse!

Dray: *sigh*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Look, Michael. Horses are not that bad. *pets a horses' neck*

DS: How about riding them? I'd love to have a nice trip along the beach.

Comment

*PA and Aurora wave hi to everyone and walk over to the goathorses.*
              Aurora: Are they a species entirely of their own or have they been genetically engineered? They are rather strange...
              PA: They're actually kinda cute, considering I used to be afraid of horses I don't think these are so bad...

Comment

Jareth: the goatee lokes like mine.

Cat: *ruffles it´s mane* Yup. I´d like to ride them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  *PA and Aurora wave hi to everyone and walk over to the goathorses.*
                  Aurora: Are they a species entirely of their own or have they been genetically engineered? They are rather strange...
                  PA: They're actually kinda cute, considering I used to be afraid of horses I don't think these are so bad...
                  *DS and Tommy wave at PA and Aurora*

Tommy: According to the database the species developed without any genetical engineering. The climate on Andelia is harsh in some regions and these animals are known to have hard, resistant hooves and they can nearly digest anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    *DS and Tommy wave at PA and Aurora*

Tommy: According to the database the species developed without any genetical engineering. The climate on Andelia is harsh in some regions and these animals are known to have hard, resistant hooves and they can nearly digest anything.
                    Aurora: What, like Rhys can?
                    PA: don't be mean!
                    Aurora: I'm not, if he can feed on Ronons he can digest anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      Tommy: Look, Michael. Horses are not that bad. *pets a horses' neck*

DS: How about riding them? I'd love to have a nice trip along the beach.
                      Michael: You sure?

*Dray shoves Michael at one of the goathorses*

*Goathorse sniffs Michael*

Michael: Err... shoo?
                      sigpic

Comment

Jareth: Come on Michael. Don´t be afraid. Are you a wraith or not?

Cat: Besides, I think these horses are very good natured.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                          Jareth: Come on Michael. Don´t be afraid. Are you a wraith or not?

Cat: Besides, I think these horses are very good natured.
                          Michael: Look, I just don't like horses in general!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Michael: Look, I just don't like horses in general!

PA: I can sympathise Michael, I used to be really scared of them actually. I've mellowed a bit over the past few years, but then again I haven't really had to be near them, I'm still a bit wary of these goathorses but they are quite cute

Comment

*Aurora nips off to Steve and Todd's hive to deliver a parcel for TP and SW from PA*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                Aurora: What, like Rhys can?
                                PA: don't be mean!
                                Aurora: I'm not, if he can feed on Ronons he can digest anything!
                                *Tommy collapses in a laughing fit*
                                *DS scowls at Tommy*
                                Tommy: Sorry.
                                DS *suppresses a grin*: Actually Aurora is right, but Rhys is quite choosy with his nutrition. Just because he could doesn't mean he does eat anything.

*DS takes one of the horses out of the paddock by its halter and begins to put the bridle on it*

Comment

Working...
                                X