Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Kit sees Rhys, which wakes him up compleatly*

Kit: Uncle Rhys! *gets out of his bed, dragging his blanket with him as he hugs Rhys*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Trying to break loose of the hug without hurting Kit Rhys stumbles and lands on his behind on the ground.

Rhys: Er... Hello Kit. *he pats Kit's head* Auntie DS promised to bring you back something from the convention thingie we were on, right?

Comment

Kit: Presant? Presantpresantpresantpresantpresant!!!
        *hugs Rhys around the neck*
        sigpic

Comment

*Rhys nearly chokes*

Rhys: Kit... could you... please... let go a bit? Look, here's your present!

*Rhys gets out a small parcel out from under his coat and hands it over to Kit who lets go of Rhys's neck within a second*

Comment

*Kit starts ripping the paper off the parcel enthusiastiacally. *

Kit: *opening box* Me like... What is it?
            sigpic

Comment

**A dart lands in the Commune parking area and Darrell gets out. He's come to collect another supply of Zaddik's hangover cure tea for the tavern. He's relieved to be away from Gordon for a while because his friend's incessant singing has really been getting on his nerves today.**
              sigpic

Comment

Rhys: It's a model of a dart, Kit. And it can fly. You can steer it with this remote control. Let me show you.

*Rhys takes the dart and switches it on, then using the remote control to fly a small circle over Kit's head*

Comment

*Gowen waves to Darrell.*

Gowen: Hi Darrell. Yanra, this is Darrell. Darrall, Yanra. Do you want a hand with the hang-over cure?
                  sigpic

Comment

*Kit claps his hands happily as the dart zooms around*

Kit: Thank yu Uncle Rhys! New favrit! *hugs Rhys again, doing his best interpritation of a wraithy purr*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Rhys pats Kit's head again*

Rhys: Er... you're welcome. Nice purring. Keep practising and all worshippers will thunk for you one day. When the day comes when you want to learn how to growl you can ask me- er- BORIS! Yes, I meant ask Uncle Boris. Maybe it would be best for you to go back to sleep now.

*Rhys tries to get up but Kit is still clinging to him*

Comment

*Kit snuggles right up to Rhys dozily, and is still clinging to him when he nods off*
                        sigpic

Comment

Darrell: I'm not in any hurry to get back to the Pirate Camp. If I hear one more diddley qua qua today I'm going to scream.
                          sigpic

Comment

Gowen: *laughing* I can imagine! Hey... doesn't the Hill Fort have a good stock of hangover cure that I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing Extend the time before going back to diddley qua qua... *looks at Yanra* You've met Gordon, haven't you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              *Kit snuggles right up to Rhys dozily, and is still clinging to him when he nods off*
                              Now Rhys is trapped with a sleeping toddler snuggled up to him, he's afraid to wake up Kit if he moves. Grumbling to himself he covers Kit with the blanket which Kit had brought with him and tries to settle down in a more comfortable position.

Rhys *grumbling*: That will make at least two chocolate bars and half a bucket of vanilla-strawberry ice cream, DS.

Some time later loud wraithie snoring can be heard.

Comment

*Gowen snaps his fingers as he gets an idea*

Gowen: Hey, Darrell, any chance if you could take us kraken-watching?

Yanra: Kraken?

Gowen: Like a really, really big squid. The Sith brought it here, don't know why exactly, never thought to ask
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X