Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jean Luc: I think that's a good idea. Zaddik can tell him about all the potions he makes.
    sigpic

Comment

*Gowen helps lead Yanra out of the Tavern*

Gowen: Come on, let's go and visit the Hippie Camp. Maybe we'll be able to get some of Ellia's biscuits while we're there. They're the best! *looks over at Molly, who's watching Connolly and Spike play poker* Molly? You want to come to the Hippie Camp with us?

Molly: I'm busy Gowen.

Gowen: If you say so... *leads Yanra to the Hippie Camp*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Yanra: What are hippie? *He asks*

*Spike is playing a fierce poker game with Connolly, though he is looking his coolist again*

Comment

Gowen: Err... I'm trying to think how best to describe this... someone who's really, really in tune with nature? Yeah, I'll go for that

*waves to Ellia and Elric as they approch the Hippie Camp*

*to Yanra* That's Ellia and Elric. Ellia is Hive Queen here, as well as for Boris's hive in orbit, you haven't met Boris, have you? He looks a bit like Jean-Luc
          sigpic

Comment

*Ellia and Elric wave to Gowen and Yanra as they see them approaching.*
            sigpic

Comment

*Back at the Pirate Camp, Connolly is thourghly enjoying his poker game with Spike*

Connolly: Ye ken that I cn keep this up aul day if needs be. I've nee had a guid game o' cards in a laung time

*Molly tries to take mental notes on Connolly and Spike's tactics, as well as the rules*
              sigpic

Comment

*Back at the Pirate Camp Gordon walks past Connolly and Spike*

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa,
                sigpic

Comment

Connolly: Gordon, dinne tempt me t' gee ye a whack o' the flat side o' my claymore! We're tryin t' contrait on oor game...
                  sigpic

Comment

Gordon: Ooops! Sorry.

*He leaves quickly.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Spike reluctantly postpones the rest of the poker game to get ready to go to the Grand Opening*

*Yanra copies the motions back to Ellia and Elric, looking a bit confused*

Yanra: You all strange tribe, some wear green paint, some do not. Why this? *He asks Gowen*

Comment

Gowen: Green paint? What do you... oh! No, it's not paint, wraith skin is naturally that colour. Not paint, well, except for the Scottish wraith's woad markings....

*AS Spike leaves the poker game, Molly realises she has to get ready as well, rushing back to the Hippie Camp and waving to Gowen and Yanra as she passes them*
                        sigpic

Comment

Yanra: What is wraith? Is Outsider Spike wraith?

*Meanwhile Afa and Spike are still trying to get ready*

Comment

Gowen: Yeah, like Spike. I'm a wraith too, as is Ellia, Elric, almost every male on the island Molly's a hybrid though. Half-wraith, half-human. The only other hybrid around is Michael, but I don't think you've met him yet, Yanra.
                            sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora drop by quickly to leave fairy cakes for anyone who's around, and then leave*

Comment

A dart lands by the Hippie Camp and Rhys gets out, asking a dryad where he can find Kit. She points him in the right direction and gives him a suggestive wink, indicating that if he should feel under-worshipped he can find her around here somewhere.

Rhys: I'm not interested in any kind of Worshipping but I wonder what a dryad's life force tastes like. *he grins a pointy toothed grin*

The dryad excuses herself instantly and hurries away. Shrugging Rhys walks over to the hut where Kit is sleeping. He wonders if he should just leave the gift here and leave again. At that moment Elric rounds a corner and is startled.

Elric: Hello there. What are you doing here all on your own?

Rhys: What about this: I'm asking a favour of you. I leave a gift for Kit here with you and you can give it to him when he awakes?

Elric: Why don't you give it to him yourself?

Rhys: I'm not really good at all that dealing with kids stuff. You know, they tug at your hair, they scream in your ear and they stink.

Kit *sleepily*: Not stink! Me washed.

Kit gets up and rubs his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X