Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Kit: *more awake* Where brownies?

Dray: You're not having any tonight, Kit, not before bed. *confiscates the lockpicks off Kit as well*

*t Draygon tosses the lockpicks to Crockett.*

Dray: It's well past your bedtime Kit anyway.

Night PA, the tea will definatly come in handy getting Kit to bed
    Crockett: Got 'em. *puts them in a safe place where Kit can't reach them* Now go to bed, Kit. Fern is waiting for you.

Iz: I'll read you a bedtime story if you like?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Crockett: Got 'em. *puts them in a safe place where Kit can't reach them* Now go to bed, Kit. Fern is waiting for you.

Iz: I'll read you a bedtime story if you like?
      Kit: Yes, please...
      *Draygon hand the sleepy Kit to Isolde, the yawns herself*

Dray: I think I might head up to Boris's hive, see if Michael's finished working in his lab. If anything, I can go and sleep in my room there Corockett, would you and Isolde look after Kit tonight? If not, I'm sure Molly will take care of him, when she's finished playing poker with Spike

Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams...
      *goes to get a lift in a dart back up to Boris's hive*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Kit: Yes, please...
        *Draygon hand the sleepy Kit to Isolde, the yawns herself*

Dray: I think I might head up to Boris's hive, see if Michael's finished working in his lab. If anything, I can go and sleep in my room there Corockett, would you and Isolde look after Kit tonight? If not, I'm sure Molly will take care of him, when she's finished playing poker with Spike

Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams...
        *goes to get a lift in a dart back up to Boris's hive*
        Crockett: We don't mind, Dray. *hugs* We'll settle him down and then we'll sleep in the room next to him, if that's ok?

Iz: What would you like me to read to you, Kit? *snuggles a sleepy toddler, and hums to him*

Crockettt:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Crockett: We don't mind, Dray. *hugs* We'll settle him down and then we'll sleep in the room next to him, if that's ok?

Iz: What would you like me to read to you, Kit? *snuggles a sleepy toddler, and hums to him*

Crockettt:
          Kit: Me don't mind... *tries to catch some of Isolde's hair to chew on*
          sigpic

Comment

*Spike tells Molly he will continue with the poker lesson later. He gets up, head over to Afa and snuggles up next to her, falling asleep almost instantly.*

Spoiler:
            Goodnight all!

Comment

Kit: Me don't mind... *tries to catch some of Isolde's hair to chew on*
              Iz: Let's get you to bed, little one, and we can read The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Crockett: I like that story too.

Iz: *whispers in Crockett's ear*

Crockett: *clears throat and smirks* You'll read it to me later? That'll be fun.
              sigpic

Comment

*Isolde and Crockett take Kit to bed*

Iz: G'night all. Wraithie dreams.

Crockett: C'mon let's get Kit settled and go to bed too. G'night everybody.
                sigpic

Comment

*Draygon gets dropped off by a dart and heads towards the Hippie Camp to pick up Kit*

Dray: Come on Kit, you want to come back to the hive?

Kit: *still half asleep* No wanna. Wanna stay here Me like Aunty Isolde, she tell funny stories.

Dray: Okay then Kit, you can stay here for today, but I'll be going back to Boris's hive for most of today, okay?

*Kit pulls his blanket over his head and goes back to sleep*

I'll take that as a yes then...

*goes to visit the Hill Fort*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Draygon walks back to the Pirate Camp, followed by Connolly and a strange human boy*

Dray: Sorry I took longer than expected, but some of the Scottish wraith found this lad wandering around in the jungle. They brought him back to the Hill Fort, but I thought it would be better to take him back down here. Anyway, he says his name is Yanra.

Connolly: Ah suspec' them Sith ha ben up t' ne guid aguin

Dray: Now we don't know that Connolly There's no need to go blaming them for every strange thing that happens just because it's usually their fault.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Afa who is being begged by Spike to let him go play poker, turns around when she hears Yanra's name*

Afa: Yanra! What are you doing here? *She looks shocked to see him* He's a member of that tribe we visited. *She explains to Dray and Connolly*

Yanra: Outsider Afa, Outsider Spike, I follow! To learn and to teach.

Afa: Yanra, your just 15! I hope that your elders don't think we've kidnapped you! Come on, we'll take you back home.

Yanra: No, I will stay! I am a man, I will choose my own path.

Comment

Connolly: Why din't Ah gee an pla poker wit Spike fer a wee while?

Dray: You're only offering because you don't want to have to deal with this!

Connolly: Weel, the thought di cross me mind...

Dray: *sigh* Okay then, but only if Afa says it's okay AND if you go and get Gowen or Molly. They're both closer to Yanra's age, so maybe they'll be able to keep him out of trouble.

Connolly: Ain't ye the closeset in age, yung Draygon? Afer aul, yer only 18 yerself...

Dray: Just get Gowen or Molly, would you?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Afa grins while Spike bounces up and down happily at the thought of more poker players*

Comment

*Connolly returns with both Gowen and Molly*

Molly: I heard Spike wanted to play poker with Connolly, and, well, I though, since he never finished teaching me how to play yesterday, maybe I could watch him and Connolly play, pick up the rules that way

Connolly: If it's aul right wiv ye, Spike, it's fien by me.

*Gowen walks over to Afa, Draygon and Yanra*

Gowen: Connolly said you wanted me to help out with someone new. I'll take it this is who he was talking about *offers hand to Yanra* I'm Gowen
                            sigpic

Comment

*Aurora and PA arrive and settle down beneath a tree. They have brought a picnic and anyone is welcome to share*

Comment

*Draygon waves to PA and Aurora as Gowen and Yanra become better aquainted. The sounds of an approching dart makes her look up and see Michael's dart landing a little way along the beach*

Dray: Michael! I'm so sorry! I meant to come back earlier, but I was helping get Yanra setteled in. Gowen, do you think you and Yanra will be alright on your own for a few munites while I greet Michael?

Gowen: Sure, we'll be fine. I was thinking about showing Yanra the Tavern, seeing as how the nymphs and dryads serving there are so friendly, especially with new people

Dray: Thanks, Gowen. *runs up the beach to greet and snuggle Michael*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X