PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

ciannwn
April 26th, 2009, 04:24 AM
*Message from Boris's Hive*

Boris: The main part of the Chronicles project has been completed. There are still a few entries to be made in the data base but these will be added over the next few days. I think we should arrange a party to celebrate.

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
TP and Todd wander in and look around...

TP: ooooh, look Todd - big squashy recliners! *TP takes a flying leap and bounces into one of the recliners* It's been a busy Monday at work and I'm pooped!
Todd: You did work hard today and you look tired, TP. Let's just snuggle for a while until SW and Steve get back.
TP: Sounds good to me, Todd! :D
Todd: *snuggles into TP and starts to play with her hair* Hmm... I never knew you could purr, TP...
TP: :D
Todd: *snaps fingers and summons a drone* Fancy a coffee, TP?
TP: Oooh, yes please! With cream?
Todd: [to drone] Go to Steve's room and get a can of squirty cream, will you? ;)

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:52 PM
TP and Todd wander in and look around...

TP: ooooh, look Todd - big squashy recliners! *TP takes a flying leap and bounces into one of the recliners* It's been a busy Monday at work and I'm pooped!
Todd: You did work hard today and you look tired, TP. Let's just snuggle for a while until SW and Steve get back.
TP: Sounds good to me, Todd! :D
Todd: *snuggles into TP and starts to play with her hair* Hmm... I never knew you could purr, TP...
Todd: *snaps fingers and summons a drone* Fancy a coffee, TP?
TP: Oooh, yes please! With cream?
Todd: [to drone] Go to Steve's room and get a can of squirty cream, will you? ;)

*PA and Aurora drop by to say hi*
PA: squirty cream?
Aurora: :rolleyes: *whispers* maybe later...
*PA and Aurora leave TP and Todd to their coffee and squirty cream :D*

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 12:55 PM
*PA and Aurora drop by to say hi*
PA: squirty cream?
Aurora: :rolleyes: *whispers* maybe later...
*PA and Aurora leave TP and Todd to their coffee and squirty cream :D*

Oh, I am pleased to see that Aurora knows and understands the alternative uses for squirty cream!!! ;)
Coffee anyone? With squirty cream? :D

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Oh, I am pleased to see that Aurora knows and understands the alternative uses for squirty cream!!! ;)
Coffee anyone? With squirty cream? :D

Aurora: ssh! It's supposed to be a secret!
PA: :D
*PA and Aurora say good night to TP and Todd cos they're heading back to Earth to watch Ashes to Ashes*

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Aurora: ssh! It's supposed to be a secret!
PA: :D
*PA and Aurora say good night to TP and Todd cos they're heading back to Earth to watch Ashes to Ashes*

*TP and Todd hug PA*
*TP asks Aurora if she can hug him later*
*Todd nods to Aurora and sends mental message for him to take good care of PA*

rora'sPA
April 27th, 2009, 01:02 PM
*TP and Todd hug PA*
*TP asks Aurora if she can hug him later*
*Todd nods to Aurora and sends mental message for him to take good care of PA*

*Aurora allows a quick hug from TP, says he'll take veery good care of PA and nicks the spare can of squirty cream with a grin*

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:03 PM
*Michael walks in, half-dragging Draygon behind him*

Michael: Sorry to disturb you, TP, Todd, but I thought that Draygon and I could get some well-earned snuggling here, seeeing as it's much more peaceful.

Draygon::o Hope you don't mind...

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 01:08 PM
*Aurora allows a quick hug from TP, says he'll take veery good care of PA and nicks the spare can of squirty cream with a grin*

LOL! Todd's laughing and winking here! :D

TP: *waves happily* Thanks for the hug Aurora, have fun you guys!
Todd: Looks like they've all gone to the TV room... want to go?
TP: Nah, don't like Ashes to Ashes and I lost heroes half-way thru...
Todd: Steve's got heaps of DVDs here.. want to watch one of these? What's Twighlight?
TP: It's a love story between a human female and a vampire male...
Todd: Vampire?
TP: Hmmm, kind of a sexy predator that feeds on humans...
Todd: Sounds romantic! *Puts DVD in player and settles down to watch and snuggle with TP*
TP: Puuurrrr :D
Todd: You purr almost as well as a wraith, Snuggle Bunny :D

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 01:09 PM
*Michael walks in, half-dragging Draygon behind him*

Michael: Sorry to disturb you, TP, Todd, but I thought that Draygon and I could get some well-earned snuggling here, seeeing as it's much more peaceful.

Draygon::o Hope you don't mind...

TP & Todd: Pull up a recliner you two! Come and watch Twighlight with us! :D

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:13 PM
TP & Todd: Pull up a recliner you two! Come and watch Twighlight with us! :D
Michael and Draygon: :D:D Thanks.

*Michael sweeps Draygon off her feet and snuggles up to her in a recliner*

Draygon: *giggle* Oh Michael :P I've never seen Twilight, keep meaning to read the books as well. At least now I've got the time...

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Michael and Draygon: :D:D Thanks.

*Michael sweeps Draygon off her feet and snuggles up to her in a recliner*

Draygon: *giggle* Oh Michael :P I've never seen Twilight, keep meaning to read the books as well. At least now I've got the time...

I watched it with Steve over the weekend and he loved it! Todd likes the idea of a love story between a human female and a male predator who feeds on humans... he thinks it's romantic! :o

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I watched it with Steve over the weekend and he loved it! Todd likes the idea of a love story between a human female and a male predator who feeds on humans... he thinks it's romantic! :o
Draygon::P I can imagine

Michael::D I can see what Steve means *Michael snuzzles Draygon's neck*

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Draygon::P I can imagine

Michael::D I can see what Steve means *Michael snuzzles Draygon's neck*

Steve really loved the bit when she finds out that Edward is a vampire and he tells her "I wanted you from the moment I saw you... I never wanted any human's life force so much in my whole life... you're like my own personal brand of heroine..."
Aaawww, actually that IS romantic! :samanime51:

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Steve really loved the bit when she finds out that Edward is a vampire and he tells her "I wanted you from the moment I saw you... I never wanted any human's life force so much in my whole life... you're like my own personal brand of heroine..."
Aaawww, actually that IS romantic! :samanime51:
Draygon: *sigh* Yes it is...

Michael::D I like this movie

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Steve sweeps in the door carrying SW and places her gently in a recliner while he stands surveying the new hive and check out if it's up to his standards. Please, he snuggles into the recliner with SW and passes her the popcorn bowl since everyone seems to be watching a movie.

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM
*waves to SW and Steve, before returning to watching the movie and snuggling Michael*

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Steve sweeps in the door carrying SW and places her gently in a recliner while he stands surveying the new hive and check out if it's up to his standards. Please, he snuggles into the recliner with SW and passes her the popcorn bowl since everyone seems to be watching a movie.

Todd realises TP has fallen asleep and nudges her in the ribs. TP wakes up and leaps over to glomp SW and Steve! :D

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 01:52 PM
SW glomps Draygon, TP, and Todd!! :D :D :D

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Todd realises TP has fallen asleep and nudges her in the ribs. TP wakes up and leaps over to glomp SW and Steve! :D
Draygon::o I feel sleepy too...

Michael: Now, you're just saying that to get snuggles, aren't you?

Draygon::rolleyes: Maybe...

*Michael snuggles Draygon anyway*

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:55 PM
SW glomps Draygon, TP, and Todd!! :D :D :D
*Michael and Draygon glomp SW back*

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Well, I could use a nice relaxing movie, although I'm so tired I might fall asleep like TP.

SW glomps Michael too!

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Well, I could use a nice relaxing movie, although I'm so tired I might fall asleep like TP.

SW glomps Michael too!
Michael::D:D:D

Draygon: I think we're all dozing off :o

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Maybe climate control is set on rainy and cold. Maybe we should switch it to sun and hot!! :P

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Maybe climate control is set on rainy and cold. Maybe we should switch it to sun and hot!! :P
Draygon: Well, don't trust me with altering the climate controls :o I'll probably break it, and I don't think Steve would really like that...

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM
TP wakes up and realises she hasn't glomped Michael yet! MOG! :eek:
Immediately goes over and rectifies that mistake :D

Todd snaps his fingers for a drone and tells him to bring everyone drinks and snacks...

Todd: What would you all like, ladies? :)

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:05 PM

Ha! It IS rainy and cold here - donlt care about sunny, but WARM would be really really NICE!!!! :P

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Draygon: Well, don't trust me with altering the climate controls :o I'll probably break it, and I don't think Steve would really like that...

If I remember right, this isn't really Steve's hive. It does have a lot of Steve's luxuries though. I'm sure either Steve or Todd could adjust the climate controls.

Todd snaps his fingers for a drone and tells him to bring everyone drinks and snacks...

Diet coke over here.

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Ha! It IS rainy and cold here - donlt care about sunny, but WARM would be really really NICE!!!! :P

It's definately COLD here where I'm at. *nudges Steve to go fix it and make it warm*

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Michael::D:D:D

Draygon::) I don't mind really.

Draygon::P I like warm...

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:12 PM
If I remember right, this isn't really Steve's hive. It does have a lot of Steve's luxuries though. I'm sure either Steve or Todd could adjust the climate controls.

It's Todd's but he leaves Steve in charge (is that meant to be off topic??? :S)
*Steve shows SW, TP and Draygon how to adjust the climate controls to their liking*

Diet coke over here.

*Drone appears with diet coke for SW*

Can I have...?
*Drone appears with milky coffee and grilled cheese on toast for TP*
It can be a bit spooky when you read my mind like that, Toddikins... :P

Draco-Stellaris
April 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM
*wanders in with Tommy and Rhys and falls onto a sofa*

I'd glomp you all but I'm dead tired. :o
We had a wonderful envening and were horse riding. Mild temperature und low evening sunlight filtering through the leaves of the forest. It was lovely. Rhys didn't come with us because he doesn't get on well with horses but I could convince Tommy to ride a horse finally. He's uncomfortable around them and insists they just want to stand on his feet.

Now I'm completely tired. I'll just stay here on the sofa and *z z z z z z z z z*

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 02:17 PM
*glomps DS, before returning to snuggling*

Draygon: Michael? When are you going to give me my surprise? I'm really curiose now!

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Also glomps DS and her boys.

Eddie saunters into the hive inspecting everything. He spots SW and jumps into the recliner with her and Steve.

Steve: Hmupf!!! Go get your own chair. :mckay:

Eddie: :D :D Hey, I"m good!!

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Also glomps DS and her boys.

Eddie saunters into the hive inspecting everything. He spots SW and jumps into the recliner with her and Steve.

Steve: Hmupf!!! Go get your own chair. :mckay:

Eddie: :D :D Hey, I"m good!!

Aaawww! Steve, baby, come snuggle with me, then! :D

Draco-Stellaris
April 27th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I think we'll just stay here for the night, too tired to return to earth. :o

*three sorts of snoring noises are coming from the sofa*
*one human snoring combined with giggling*
*one wraithie snoring, quiet*
*one wraithie snoring, very loud* http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_sleep2.gif

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Ooo, then Todd, come join me. Eddie, scoot over some!!

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I think we'll just stay here for the night, too tired to return to earth. :o

*three sorts of snoring noises are coming from the sofa*
*one human snoring combined with giggling*
*one wraithie snoring, quiet*
*one wraithie snoring, very loud* http://www.draco-stellaris.de/Emotes/wraith_sleep2.gif

Rhys, quit snoring so loud! :P I can't hear the movie.

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Draygon::P I'lljust stick with Michael in our recliner, shall I?

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Ooo, then Todd, come join me. Eddie, scoot over some!!

Todd: That's very naughty of you, SW! Give me a minute... *snuggles and smooches TP* You don't mind, do you Snuggle Bunny?
Steve: *kissing TP's neck* Of course she doesn't mind! :D
TP: Don't be rude, Steve! :P *smooches Todd goodbye* No, of course I don't mind, Todd.
Todd: *takes a flying leap at recliner and tackle glomps SW* Did you miss me, babe? :D

Mariellelita
April 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Mar: Good Evening! Just came by to say hello. *leaves*

Draco-Stellaris
April 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Rhys, quit snoring so loud! :P I can't hear the movie.

*nudges Rhys who stops snoring and starts grumbling instead*
*Rhys turns over in his sleep and out of sheer coincidence his right hand lands on DS's chest*

:eek:

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Todd: That's very naughty of you, SW! Give me a minute... *snuggles and smooches TP* You don't mind, do you Snuggle Bunny?
Steve: *kissing TP's neck* Of course she doesn't mind! :D
TP: Don't be rude, Steve! :P *smooches Todd goodbye* No, of course I don't mind, Todd.
Todd: *takes a flying leap at recliner and tackle glomps SW* Did you miss me, babe? :D

SW: Well, Steve was off snuggling TP! You know I missed you! Yes, Eddie I missed you too!! *bliss* *blows kiss at Steve* YOu know I love you too! :D

Draygon
April 27th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Dray::o now I'm really sleepy...

Michael: Then I suggest bed. School tomorrow and I'm going to feed on that art teacher!

Dray: What was that?

Michael::rolleyes: Nothing...

Dray:Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams.

*Michael picks up Draygon, who giggles at this treatment, and carries her out of the hive*

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:40 PM
SW: Well, Steve was off snuggling TP! You know I missed you! Yes, Eddie I missed you too!! *bliss* *blows kiss at Steve* YOu know I love you too! :D

TP: Yeah, yeah, sis! Todd and Steve and Eddie already KNOW that we BOTH love them ALL heaps!!!! :P *gets telepathic signal* Yes, Greg, I love you too! :D It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it, eh SW??? *hugs SW* :D

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Nite nite Draygon! *waves to Dray and Michael* Sweet wraithie dreams! :)

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:42 PM
TP: Yeah, yeah, sis! Todd and Steve and Eddie already KNOW that we BOTH love them ALL heaps!!!! :P *gets telepathic signal* Yes, Greg, I love you too! :D It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it, eh SW??? *hugs SW* :D

SW: *hugs TP back* *grins* Yeah, someone has to do it!! :D

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Night, night Draygon and Michael. Good luck tomorrow.

Gatecat
April 27th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Cat: Hello, just came by to say good night! :)

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 02:47 PM
SW: *hugs TP back* *grins* Yeah, someone has to do it!! :D

And we're so good at it, too!!! :D :cool:
*strokes Steve's hair*
*Steve purrs*

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Cat: Hello, just came by to say good night! :)

Night, Cat.

And we're so good at it, too!!! :D :cool:
*strokes Steve's hair*
*Steve purrs*

SW, Todd, and Eddie purrr in unison too.

I think we are drowning out the snoring section!! :P

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Night, Cat.

SW, Todd, and Eddie purrr in unison too.

I think we are drowning out the snoring section!! :P

Yay! Starts kissing Steve's neck to make him purr louder! :D Any excuse!!! :P

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Yay! Starts kissing Steve's neck to make him purr louder! :D Any excuse!!! :P

:P That's the spirit!! *is attacked on either side by Todd and Eddie* :D How can DS,Tommy and Rhys sleep through all this? LOL

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:07 PM
:P That's the spirit!! *is attacked on either side by Todd and Eddie* :D How can DS,Tommy and Rhys sleep through all this? LOL

Oh, oh, Steve's getting so excited his purring is getting that sexy growly edge to it... ;)

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:12 PM
*Greg bounces in*

Greg: Hey TP, I was getting some very hawt telepathic images from you... :( Can I join in, TP, please, TP, I want snuggles too, TP! :)
TP: aaawww! Greg, baby, snuggle up close then , hon! :D
Greg: *leaps into recliner and snuggles up close* :D

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:13 PM
*Greg bounces in*

Greg: Hey TP, I was getting some very hawt telepathic images from you... :( Can I join in, TP, please, TP, I want snuggles too, TP! :)
TP: aaawww! Greg, baby, snuggle up close then , hon! :D
Greg: *leaps into recliner and snuggles up close* :D

And there he is, ready for bath time!! :P Now I was getting the other one in the PMs.

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Now I was getting the other one in the PMs.

Ciannwn: I just called in to say hello and overhead that. It sounds very painful. :(

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:18 PM
And there he is, ready for bath time!! :P Now I was getting the other one in the PMs.

Greg: Oooh, yeah, TP! Bathtime! Bubbles and... and fairy wings...? Please, TP? :D
Steve: Hey! No fairy wings! That's mine!
TP: NO, honey, the vampire games are yours :cool: You can't everything special to you - Greg has to have something that's his too, you know! :P
Steve: :mckay:

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Greg: Oooh, yeah, TP! Bathtime! Bubbles and... and fairy wings...? Please, TP? :D
Steve: Hey! No fairy wings! That's mine!
TP: NO, honey, the vampire games are yours :cool: You can't everything special to you - Greg has to have something that's his too, you know! :P

LOL Now it's the beauty...skin deep one!! Greg is making a major play here.

SW: *shakes bottle of bubble bath* Ohhhhhh Steve!! :D :D :D *pulls out pair of fairy wings* TP isn't the only one with fairy wings! ;)

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:27 PM
LOL Now it's the beauty...skin deep one!! Greg is making a major play here.

SW: *shakes bottle of bubble bath* Ohhhhhh Steve!! :D :D :D *pulls out pair of fairy wings* TP isn't the only one with fairy wings! ;)

Steve rushes over and tackle glomps SW! :D

TP: :mckay: He can be sooooo fickle!!! :P
Greg: :D I brought my own fairy wings, TP!
TP: And I brought the bubble bath, babe! :D
Greg: Is it ginger flavour?
TP: Yep, ginger - your favourite! :D
Todd: *overhears* Em... Snuggle Bunny? I like ginger!

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Ciannwn: I just called in to say hello and overhead that. It sounds very painful. :(

*glomps Ciannwn* Did you bring Boris with you?

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:30 PM

Not for me anyway. LOL

Glomps Ciannwn!

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 03:32 PM
*glomps Ciannwn* Did you bring Boris with you?

Ciannwn: No. :( Karl appeared with a pile of reports about various things and Boris is having to go through them. I left him in the recreation room making little snarling noises to himself. I thought it would be nice to call in because I haven't seen you all for a while.

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Ciannwn: No. :( Karl appeared with a pile of reports about various things and Boris is having to go through them. I left him in the recreation room making little snarling noises to himself. I thought it would be nice to call in because I haven't seen you all for a while.

We;re doing the usual - calming down fights between our boys cos they can't decide which one of us they want to be with! ;)

Altho right now SW has Todd and Eddie AND Steve!!! :mckay:

Greg: Don't worry, TP, I'll snuggle ya aaaaaallll night long! :D

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:40 PM
We;re doing the usual - calming down fights between our boys cos they can't decide which one of us they want to be with! ;)

Altho right now SW has Todd and Eddie AND Steve!!! :mckay:

Greg: Don't worry, TP, I'll snuggle ya aaaaaallll night long! :D

SW: :o Oops!! *sends Todd back to TP!!*

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:41 PM
SW: :o Oops!! *sends Todd back to TP!!*

LOL!!! I was kinda hoping Todd actually WANTED to come back to me!!! :P:P:P:P

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
LOL!!! I was kinda hoping Todd actually WANTED to come back to me!!! :P:P:P:P

He did. He did. He just didn't want to hurt my feelings. He looks innocent if I have to send him back!! :P

Ha ha!! Got the what's this...Steve and Greg one!!

ciannwn
April 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
calming down fights between our boys cos they can't decide which one of us they want to be with! ;)

Ciannwn: And I thought this was a hive where we could all chill out in peace and quiet. :P

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:50 PM
LOL!! :D

Todd: *sigh* It's a hard life being a Commander and having to keep my worshippers happy...
TP: Yeah, but someone has to do it, eh, Todd??? :P
Todd: *shoves his way into recliner* Hey, come on Greg, move over... she IS mine, you know! :P
Greg: :(
Todd: Just kidding! we're old soldiers together, mate - we can share! :)
Greg: :D
Todd: :D
TP: Purrrrrrrr :D

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Ciannwn: And I thought this was a hive where we could all chill out in peace and quiet. :P

It is! Our boys just get a little over excited at times! :D :P

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 03:53 PM

LOL The just want to be with us both all the time. Even with darts,we live too far apart for them! :P Bliss!! Nothing like being adored by your wraith!! :D

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 04:00 PM
LOL The just want to be with us both all the time. Even with darts,we live too far apart for them! :P Bliss!! Nothing like being adored by your wraith!! :D

It certainly is bliss, sis! :D

Well, the movies long over and it's nearly the witching hour where I am, so I;m going to have to go to bed *yawns* Work in the morning! :(

*TP snuggles SW and Steve and Eddie goodnight*
*Todd and Greg snuggle TP and sweep her off to get some sleepy snuggles* :D

Starry Waters
April 27th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Night TP!! Sleep well and have a good day tomorrow.

Gives Todd and final snuggle and hugs Greg!! :P

Big hugs. TTYT!!

Todd's Pet
April 27th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Night TP!! Sleep well and have a good day tomorrow.

Gives Todd and final snuggle and hugs Greg!! :P

Big hugs. TTYT!!

Night all! TTYL *carried off upstairs by Todd* :D

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 12:18 AM
*Wanders in yawning, drone brings strong hot coffee... ah! Awake now!* :)

*A gorgeously gingery Greg wanders off to his next adventure, whistling happily to himself* :D

Todd: Morning Snuggle Bunny! Ready for work yet?
TP: :(
Todd: Now, you've got to stay positive! OK, if she really gets to you again I promise I'll feed on her... very slowly... and I'll let you watch!
Todd: *aside* Damn, TP would make a fine wraith! :D

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 06:21 AM
*Message from Boris to Todd's Pet*

Boris: Shawn told me you've been practising for our drinking competition. I'm looking forward to the event. We can arrange a time whenever you feel ready.

*Message from Shawn to Todd's Pet*

Shawn: I'm sorry I missed your visit. Thank you for the salad greens and herbs. I hope we can get together for more culinary delights in the near future. Love and hugs until we meet again.

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM
TP gets home and sees messages from Boris and Shawn :eek: Hides them from Todd! :o

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 01:35 PM
*Message sent from the two seater dart*

Boris: Ciannwn and I are returning from our meeting with Queen Akasha. Would it be alright if we called in to say hello?*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 01:36 PM
TP gets home and sees messages from Boris and Shawn :eek: Hides them from Todd! :o

Aurora: Ooh TP, you see this is the problem when you are veritable cat-nip for a number of Wraith males. *wags finger*

ciannwn
April 28th, 2009, 01:44 PM
*There seems to be some kind of communications interference because there's nothing but static. Boris and Ciannwn carry on to Boris's hive and will pay a visit another time.*

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Aurora: Ooh TP, you see this is the problem when you are veritable cat-nip for a number of Wraith males. *wags finger*

What's a "cat-nip"? Should I be embarrassed? :o Or proud of myself!!! :P :D

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM
What's a "cat-nip"? Should I be embarrassed? :o Or proud of myself!!! :P :D

Aurora: cat-nip is an earth plant that cats are extremely attracted to and go crazy for. I have observed PA's cat in the garden with this plant and he behaves in a rather crazed fashion, being attracted and possibly aroused (?) by its scent. Basically my dear you are like pollen to some very large and handsome bees :p

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Aurora: cat-nip is an earth plant that cats are extremely attracted to and go crazy for. I have observed PA's cat in the garden with this plant and he behaves in a rather crazed fashion, being attracted and possibly aroused (?) by its scent. Basically my dear you are like pollen to some very large and handsome bees :p

Oooooh!!! So I should be proud then! :P Thank you for the compliment, Aurora!!!! :D *preens*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Oooooh!!! So I should be proud then! :P Thank you for the compliment, Aurora!!!! :D *preens*

PA: LOL. Yes I suppose it is a compliment, but I'm happy just to have the one snuggle bunny :D
Aurora: :D

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 02:21 PM
*Draygon and Michael walk in*

Dray: Any room for two more? :o

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:24 PM
*Draygon and Michael walk in*

Dray: Any room for two more? :o

PA: course there is *squeezy hugs Draygon and tentatively hugs Michael*
*Aurora waves hello to Draygon and sends mental greetings to Michael*

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM
PA: course there is *squeezy hugs Draygon and tentatively hugs Michael*
*Aurora waves hello to Draygon and sends mental greetings to Michael*
*Michael laughs and gives PA a big hug, lifting her off the ground, ignoring Aurora's disaproval*

Michael::P She started it!

Draygon::rolleyes: Michael, can you try and not make trouble

Starry Waters
April 28th, 2009, 02:29 PM
SW, Steve, and Eddie come in and glomp everyone then snuggle up in a recliner! :D

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:30 PM
*Michael laughs and gives PA a big hug, lifting her off the ground, ignoring Aurora's disaproval*

Michael::P She started it!

Draygon::rolleyes: Michael, can you try and not make trouble

PA: :eek: wasn't expecting that! Thanks Michael :D
Aurora: :mckay:
PA: *strokes Aurora gently so he starts to purr*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:31 PM
SW, Steve, and Eddie come in and glomp everyone then snuggle up in a recliner! :D

*PA waves hi and Aurora sends mental greetings to his fellow Wraith*

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 02:34 PM
*Michael and Draygon glomp SW, before picking a recliner to snuggle in*

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 02:34 PM
TP and Todd arrive - Todd glomps SW and TP glomps Steve - both somewhat over enthusiastically! ;) :D

Draygon
April 28th, 2009, 02:36 PM
TP and Todd arrive - Todd glomps SW and TP glomps Steve - both somewhat over enthusiastically! ;) :D
*waves sleepily to TP and Steve, before snuggling back into Michael and falling asleep*

Michael: I'll say goodnight on her behalf, I think. Hope you don't mind Draygon nodding off like that :o

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:41 PM
*waves sleepily to TP and Steve, before snuggling back into Michael and falling asleep*

Michael: I'll say goodnight on her behalf, I think. Hope you don't mind Draygon nodding off like that :o

PA: Not at all, in fact I'm going to have to head off very soon, I'm rather tired and so's Aurora.
Aurora: And I'm the one who has to get her back to Earth so I shall be taking her back very soon *Sends mental goodbyes to fellow Wraith and waves goodbye to their various worshippers*
*PA hugs Michael and says goodbye quietly to Draygon. Hugs TP and asks Todd if he does hugs*

Starry Waters
April 28th, 2009, 02:44 PM
:( Waves good bye to eveyone who is leaving. Rats!! Missed everyone again!! Night all. Sweet wraithy dreams!!

Glomps TP back! :P

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
:( Waves good bye to eveyone who is leaving. Rats!! Missed everyone again!! Night all. Sweet wraithy dreams!!

Glomps TP back! :P

TP glomps SW! Then Steve! Then Steve glomps TP... and TP glomps Steve... and...
Steve: *whispers*
TP: Absolutely, baby! But we should be sociable for a little while before we disappear to your private rooms :D

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Mar: :( TP? SW? Will you allow Kenny to get a massage and other treatments at your spa? He is so stressed out! He even snapped at me a bit this evening! I heard that Steve had the best spa in the galaxy, and thought that it would be the only place good enough to get rid of all this stress.

Kenny: :mad:

Mar: *tries to calm Kenny down by brushing his hair*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Mar: :( TP? SW? Will you allow Kenny to get a massage and other treatments at your spa? He is so stressed out! He even snapped at me a bit this evening! I heard that Steve had the best spa in the galaxy, and thought that it would be the only place good enough to get rid of all this stress.

PA: Oh no! Good job I always bring some emergency oils with me when I come out here. *hands Mar a relaxing oil mix she herself can use on Kenny whenever he starts to get stressed*

Starry Waters
April 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Okay by me. Poor Kenny!!

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Oh, poor Kenny! :(
Come in, come in both of you! Help yourself to whatever soothing treatments you think will help! :D

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Mar: Thanks PA, SW, and TP. I hope Kenny gets better too.

*Marches Kenny to the spa to help him relax*

Mar: Maybe you should start with the seaweed wrap Kenny.

Kenny: :eek: Uh, how about I start with a simple massage first?

Mar: That's fine. And how about the thing where they put hot rocks on your back? lol

Starry Waters
April 28th, 2009, 03:00 PM
PA: :eek: wasn't expecting that! Thanks Michael :D
Aurora: :mckay:
PA: *strokes Aurora gently so he starts to purr*

Did you do the drawing in your wraith are never-ending siggie? Do we have another person who can draw?

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Aurora: Right come on, it's getting late now and I have to get you back home safely.
PA: Oh, but...
Aurora: No, come on, you've done your good deed for the day giving Mar some oils for Kenny so now it's time to leave. *waves goodbye to everyone*
PA: ok, but only if I get snuggles!
Aurora: :p course!
PA: Night everyone *sends hugs for those who want them*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 03:03 PM
[
Did you do the drawing in your wraith are never-ending siggie? Do we have another person who can draw?

Hi, yes they're my OCs, and thank you for the compliment

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Aurora: Right come on, it's getting late now and I have to get you back home safely.
PA: Oh, but...
Aurora: No, come on, you've done your good deed for the day giving Mar some oils for Kenny so now it's time to leave. *waves goodbye to everyone*
PA: ok, but only if I get snuggles!
Aurora: :p course!
PA: Night everyone *sends hugs for those who want them*

NIte PA! I'm getting tired too, will have to think about heading off in a while! :(
*hugs PA* smiles at Aurora! :D

Starry Waters
April 28th, 2009, 03:07 PM
[

Hi, yes they're my OCs, and thank you for the compliment

They are wonderful!!! :D :D :D *jealous*

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 03:08 PM
NIte PA! I'm getting tired too, will have to think about heading off in a while! :(
*hugs PA* smiles at Aurora! :D

*Aurora allows TP a brief hug and then sweeps PA off her feet and takes her back to Earth for snuggles and sleep*
PA: :p

rora'sPA
April 28th, 2009, 03:10 PM
They are wonderful!!! :D :D :D *jealous*
*blushes* thank you, they're not really ones for socialising though so they won't be coming here. Oh well, means you all get they joy of Aurora :rolleyes:

Mariellelita
April 28th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Mar: Kenny is finally relaxed, so we will leave now as well. And thanks again.

Kenny: :D

*Goes back to Kenny's hive to help Kenny relax more in the Gardens*

Starry Waters
April 28th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Kenny has gardens?? I may have to stop by!! :D

Todd's Pet
April 28th, 2009, 03:21 PM

You're very welcome *waves* Hope to see you here again soon! :)

Steve's purring is making me sleepy and he keeps telling me he wants me to see the new super king size he has in his private rooms in this new hive! :D
I;m thinking that bed is sounding very very comfy... *TP slumps sleepily on Steve's shoulder*

Steve: :P That wasn't quite what I had in mind! Ah well, maybe later... poor, tired baby! *picks up TP and carries her to his private room* Night everyone! I'd wave but my arms are full !!! ;) :D

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Snoozed in Steve's arms all afternoon (Steve sent my clone back to work after lunch break) and now I am feeling soooooo much better :D

Me and Steve will just hang out here a while and wait for any others who turn up. Meanwhile Steve's doing some Commander-type paperwork on his palm pilot (*tap, tap, tap*) while I get on with writing my latest wraithie fan fic on my laptop (*tap, tap, tap*)
Hey! Stop reading over my shoulder, Steve! You can;t read it till it;s finished! :P

Steve: I saw my name there! Is it about me, then? :)
TP: Not everything I do is about you, you know! :P
Steve: Ha! You just keep trying to convince yourself of that, babe! :cool:

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Steve: I saw my name there! Is it about me, then? :)
TP: Not everything I do is about you, you know! :P
Steve: Ha! You just keep trying to convince yourself of that, babe! :cool:

*glomps TP and Steve*

Knowing him Steve has surely been a wonderful inspiration, even if the fic isn't solely about him. ;)
What (or better who) is it about then? When will you have finished it?

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 12:15 PM
*glomps TP and Steve*

Knowing him Steve has surely been a wonderful inspiration, even if the fic isn't solely about him. ;)
What (or better who) is it about then? When will you have finished it?

Well, it started out that it was going to be a short funny about how Todd escapes Atlantis the fun way - with a little bit of help from SW and TP...

but it just grew and grew and it's already 7,000 words and I'm about 3/4 of the way done! Now it has Steve in it as well and it's gotten kind of serious tho still humourous in places - I hope!

It's really now turned into the story of how me and Steve and SW and Todd turned into an inseperable foursome!!! :D

Steve: Told you it's about me! TP just can't live without me, you know! :)
TP: :mckay:
Steve: Oh, come on, babe - you know it's true! :cool:

PS I've also written a short fic about my 50th birthday which is coming up soon - I;ll post it here nearer the time, as it is set in the Chill-out Hive! :D

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:31 PM
It's really now turned into the story of how me and Steve and SW and Todd turned into an inseperable foursome!!! :D

Steve: Told you it's about me! TP just can't live without me, you know! :)
TP: :mckay:
Steve: Oh, come on, babe - you know it's true! :cool:

PS I've also written a short fic about my 50th birthday which is coming up soon - I;ll post it here nearer the time, as it is set in the Chill-out Hive! :D

It's sure going to be great and I'm looking forward to read both of the fics. :D
Are you planning to make a big party on the hive on your birthday? Maybe with a sparsely clothed Wraith jumping out of a cake? ;)

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 12:33 PM
It's sure going to be great and I'm looking forward to read both of the fics. :D
Are you planning to make a big party on the hive on your birthday? Maybe with a sparsely clothed Wraith jumping out of a cake? ;)
I'll add my own praises to that. Can't wait to read them :D
DS, the party idea sounds interesting as well but...Don't we tend to do that anyway? :P

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Hey girls! Any excuse for a party -preferably with nekkid wraith all over the place!!!! :D

Steve: Don't look at me!!! :cool: I already have TP's birthday present planned - and it's strictly for in private!!!! ;)

Draco-Stellaris
April 29th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I'll add my own praises to that. Can't wait to read them :D
DS, the party idea sounds interesting as well but...Don't we tend to do that anyway? :P

:o yeah, we do...normally we don't even need a reason to have a party but this should be something special.So...Any suggestions who could be the one jumping out of the cake? :P :D

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 12:41 PM
TP: Talking of birthday cakes... Steve, honey, would you send Shawn a telepathic message...?
Steve: :mckay: No, I will not! (*mutters* Shawn, hmph, you'd think she'd have better taste than that...)
TP: Aaawwww, please? *flutters eyelashes* Pretty, please, babe, love of my life, reason for my being, please, please, please...?
Steve: :cool: Oh, alright (*grudgingly*: Shawn. Cake. TP's birthday! OK?)

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 12:55 PM
*Message from Kenny's Hive*

Thanks for the offer. Kenny and I will try our best to make it over there when we get too stressed out.

P.S. Hey TP. Kenny says that idle hands are some...devil's workshop...or something. Just ignore him. :p

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 01:15 PM
*Message from Kenny's Hive*

Thanks for the offer. Kenny and I will try our best to make it over there when we get too stressed out.

P.S. Hey TP. Kenny says that idle hands are some...devil's workshop...or something. Just ignore him. :p

LOL!!! Don' worry, Mar, I will!!! :P
I have enough hassle from my RL job without having Steve or Todd making me work here too!!! :eek:
Besides, worshipping Steve is a full time job in itself :mckay:

Steve: She loves it really, every second :cool:

TP: Yep, it's true! :D

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 01:23 PM
*Kenny and Mar come back to the spa*
Don't worry, we will only be here for a short time. Kenny wants a massage and I need a facial. :o

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
SW, Todd, and Eddie come in a grab a recliner.

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 01:34 PM
SW, Todd, and Eddie come in a grab a recliner.

Steve glomps SW while TP waves to Kenny and Mar on their way to the spa, then glomps Todd and Eddie (Eddie groping? Surely not! ;) :P) before finally glomping SW! :D
Glomping marathons are great! :D

TP settles back in recliner with laptop and Steve who is still reading over her shoulder...

Steve: There's an awful lot of Todd in that story TP... you sure it's going to be any good? :mckay:

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Todd: :mckay: *turns to Eddie* Why don't you go visit Steve and TP awhile? *snicker*

Eddie: :D *runs over and crawls over Steve to get closer to TP* *grins as he snuggles closer to TP and knocks Steve on the floor*

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Mar: Kenny! Get into the hot tub and relax! Your hive is ok. Chris is doing a good job! Now, calm down!

Kenny: *tries to calm down as Mar massages his shoulders with aromatic oils*

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Mar: Kenny! Get into the hot tub and relax! Your hive is ok. Chris is doing a good job! Now, calm down!

*whispers* Who's Chris?

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Todd: :mckay: *turns to Eddie* Why don't you go visit Steve and TP awhile? *snicker*

Eddie: :D *runs over and crawls over Steve to get closer to TP* *grins as he snuggles closer to TP and knocks Steve on the floor*

TP: Oooh! Eddie! No, babe you're not in this story, but I wrote one about you a while back - did you read it? :D
Edie: You bet, babe, and there are quite a few scenes we haven't got round to acting out yet, you know! ;)
Steve: *climbs back into recliner on other side of TP "accidentally" kicking Eddie as he does* No, and you're not going to either! :mckay:
TP: Steve, you really are going to have to learn to share!
Steve: Why????? :cool:

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 01:54 PM

Come on, Kenny! What's the point of having a worshipper if you don;t let her worship you??? Chill out, Kenny! :D

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Eddie: *hugs TP and whispers to Steve* Maybe next time I'll just put all the super glue in your hair!! :eek: :eek: :eek: You'll have to cut it out!! :P

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Come on, Kenny! What's the point of having a worshipper if you don;t let her worship you??? Chill out, Kenny! :D

Oooo, Mar. Looks like you have magic fingers!! :P Kenny's just melting under them. :D :D

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 01:59 PM
*whispers* Who's Chris?

*whispers back* Kenny's Second in Command. Kenny needed someone loyal to him to take care of the hive while he is out with me.

lol! That is exactly what I tell him. :)

Kenny, just listen to the peaceful music from the speakers and relax. :D

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Oooo, Mar. Looks like you have magic fingers!! :P Kenny's just melting under them. :D :D

:D I'm glad he is finally getting relaxed. Maybe this means he will give me and Chris a raise...

Kenny: *wakes up from massage induced nap* Huh, what?

Mar: Nothing dear. :)

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Eddie: *hugs TP and whispers to Steve* Maybe next time I'll just put all the super glue in your hair!! :eek: :eek: :eek: You'll have to cut it out!! :P

TP: :eek: Eddie don;t you dare even think about it!!!! *slaps Eddie*
Steve: Na, na, na-na, na! :P
Eddie: Just you wait til she's asleep...
TP: Boys, boys!!! Behave yourselves! I can always go find Greg, you know!!!! :P I will teach you two to share if it takes me the rest of my life!!!!
Steve& Eddie: Can we keep her alive that long????? :eek: :eek:

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 02:06 PM
*Draygon and Michael wander in. Michael is rubbing his head and wincing slightly*

Dray::rolleyes: Don't ask. It's his own fault really. He shouldn't have taken that photo of Rhys having his hair munched by Kit and then he wouldn't have had Rhys chase him and knock him into a wall by accident.

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 02:15 PM
TP: :eek: Eddie don;t you dare even think about it!!!! *slaps Eddie*
Steve: Na, na, na-na, na! :P
Eddie: Just you wait til she's asleep...
TP: Boys, boys!!! Behave yourselves! I can always go find Greg, you know!!!! :P I will teach you two to share if it takes me the rest of my life!!!!
Steve& Eddie: Can we keep her alive that long????? :eek: :eek:

SW and Todd continue snuggling and purring.

Todd: You boys play nice over there and be respectful to TP or I'll just take her!!

SW and Todd return to snuggling and purring. :D :D :D

*Draygon and Michael wander in. Michael is rubbing his head and wincing slightly*

Dray::rolleyes: Don't ask. It's his own fault really. He shouldn't have taken that photo of Rhys having his hair munched by Kit and then he wouldn't have had Rhys chase him and knock him into a wall by accident.

SW glomps Draygon and smiles sympathetically at Michael.

Mariellelita
April 29th, 2009, 02:15 PM
See you all later. Kenny and I finally going back to his hive. :)

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 02:21 PM

:( Bye bye Mar and Kenny!! Hope you had a good time!

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 02:21 PM
*Glomps SW back. Michael goes to relax in a recliner and Draygon joins him*

Bye Mar

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 02:26 PM
SW and Todd continue snuggling and purring.

Todd: You boys play nice over there and be respectful to TP or I'll just take her!!

SW and Todd return to snuggling and purring. :D :D :D

TP: Oooh!!! *wheels turning in mind* KIcks Eddie!
Eddie: Hey!
TP: *whistles innocently* It wasn't me, Eddie - it was Steve! :P
Steve: :mckay: Oh, Todd, you have just GOT to see what she's trying to do here! :mckay:

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 02:36 PM
TP: Oooh!!! *wheels turning in mind* KIcks Eddie!
Eddie: Hey!
TP: *whistles innocently* It wasn't me, Eddie - it was Steve! :P
Steve: :mckay: Oh, Todd, you have just GOT to see what she's trying to do here! :mckay:

Todd: TP, no cheating!!!

Eddie: What's the deal!! :mckay: I've been slapped and kicked now by TP!! *goes back over to SW and snuggles*

Draygon
April 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I think I'll say goodnight to you all now. I'm tired and Michael's complaining that his head is killing him :rolleyes:

Night night everyone. Sweet wraithy dreams

*walks out, gently snuggling Michael*

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Todd: TP, no cheating!!!

Eddie: What's the deal!! :mckay: I've been slapped and kicked now by TP!! *goes back over to SW and snuggles*

TP: :( :( :( That didn't work out the way it was meant to! *sniff*:(
*goes back to laptop (tap, tap, tap)*

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I think I'll say goodnight to you all now. I'm tired and Michael's complaining that his head is killing him :rolleyes:

Night night everyone. Sweet wraithy dreams

*walks out, gently snuggling Michael*

Aaaw, poor Michael! nite nite! sweet dreams *hugs*

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
TP: :( :( :( That didn't work out the way it was meant to! *sniff*:(
*goes back to laptop (tap, tap, tap)*

LMAO!!

No one breaks your heart for very long!! :P

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 02:54 PM
LMAO!!

No one breaks your heart for very long!! :P

:confused:

But Todd and Eddie have deserted me (after teasing me mercilessly, I have to add!!!! :P) and Steve is just sitting here sulking now because of Eddie! :(
I haven't got anything else to do now! :( *tap tap tap*

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 03:04 PM
:confused:

But Todd and Eddie have deserted me (after teasing me mercilessly, I have to add!!!! :P) and Steve is just sitting here sulking now because of Eddie! :(
I haven't got anything else to do now! :( *tap tap tap*

Tap tap tap. Todd seems to think you've gotten over you heartbreak awfully fast. Which story are you on anyway? The one where we rescue Todd?

Todd: :D :D :D

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Tap tap tap. Todd seems to think you've gotten over you heartbreak awfully fast. Which story are you on anyway? The one where we rescue Todd?

Todd: :D :D :D

And just what else am I meant to do??? Go around weeping and wailing and tearing my hair out??? :mckay:
Yes, Todd, that one... I've got to the bit where I get quite upset because I think you don't need me any more... :(

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 03:20 PM
And just what else am I meant to do??? Go around weeping and wailing and tearing my hair out??? :mckay:
Yes, Todd, that one... I've got to the bit where I get quite upset because I think you don't need me any more... :(

Todd: That could never happen. *gets up and goes and hugs TP*

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Todd: That could never happen. *gets up and goes and hugs TP*

:D That must be true, cos you tell me that in the fic too! And you always tell me what to write in my stories, Todd! *sigh* :D
Steve::mckay: And what about me? :mckay:
TP: You were sulking!
Steve: Well, I;m not now!
TP: Only because Todd is hugging me! :P *Todd whispers to TP* Yes, I know, you're right, Todd... *goes and hugs Steve* I'm sorry, baby! Can we make up, please?
Steve: Well... :cool:
TP: Pleeeeeeease...
Steve: OK! :D
TP: :D (*thinks* Thanks Todd! :))
*Todd grins and goes back to hugging SW* :D

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 03:34 PM
SW: :D :D :D

I liked it best
we were nekkid with them under the blanket! :P

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 03:36 PM

I liked it best
we were nekkid with them under the blanket! :P

:D Me too!!! :D

Tho, funnily enough, Steve was sulking then too, wasn't he???? :P:P:P

I really spoil that wraith, don't I? I hope he appreciates me! :P

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 03:39 PM

LMAO!! I hope so too! :P

Todd's Pet
April 29th, 2009, 03:43 PM

LMAO!! I hope so too! :P

Steve: *strokes TP's hair and kisses her neck and purrs in her ear* Of course I do, baby! :D Time for bed now, hon, sleepy snuggles time! :D

Edit: You know all night long I;ve seen nothing but my Steve "What more could you want in a wraith?" siggie!!!! It's that face, that look - he knows he can get with murder when he looks at me like that!!! :P:P:P

Night, night!

Starry Waters
April 29th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Night night TP!! Blows kisses to Steve. Big hugs!!!

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 01:29 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive, and seeing no one else is around find a comfy chair and wait to see if anyone else shows up*

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 01:34 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive, and seeing no one else is around find a comfy chair and wait to see if anyone else shows up*

*Steve and TP wander in and pull up a recliner*
*See PA and Aurora and wave* :D

Steve: Need anything, babe?
TP: Just you, Steve
Steve: :D *snugglesTP*

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 01:38 PM
SW, Todd, and Eddie enter. Todd and Eddie wink at TP as they arrive. SW glomps TP and gropes Steve!! :P (Maybe I've been around Eddie too long!!)

SW waves hi to PA and Aurora.

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
*Steve and TP wander in and pull up a recliner*
*See PA and Aurora and wave* :D

Steve: Need anything, babe?
TP: Just you, Steve
Steve: :D *snugglesTP*

*PA and Aurora wave hi to everyone, and seeing TP and Steve snuggling decide to get some quality snuggling time themselves*
Aurora: purr...

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 01:44 PM
SW, Todd, and Eddie enter. Todd and Eddie wink at TP as they arrive. SW glomps TP and gropes Steve!! :P (Maybe I've been around Eddie too long!!)

SW waves hi to PA and Aurora.

Steve: Hey! Behave yourself, SW! :cool:
TP glomps SW

TP then carries on snuggling Steve who's been really really snuggly all day today
Besides, Todd and Eddie were not very nice to me last night :( Especially Eddie! :P

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 01:47 PM
PA: Anyone want a fairy cake? I made some this afternoon, they're wheat-free too if anyone's like me.
Aurora: They're very nice actually, I like licking the sticky icing off PA's fingers, but she doesn't let me do it very often :(

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Steve: Hey! Behave yourself, SW! :cool:
TP glomps SW

TP then carries on snuggling Steve who's been really really snuggly all day today
Besides, Todd and Eddie were not very nice to me last night :( Especially Eddie! :P

Eddie: :eek: What is this reverse psychology?? I seem to remember that you were the one coddling Steve and that you slapped me for teasing him. And kicked me!!!

*Todd goes over to TP, snatches her away from Steve and gives her a deep, passionate kiss Rhett Bulter style*

SW: You been watching Gone with the Wind or something?? :P

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 01:50 PM
TP: Oooh, I love cake! :D
Steve: It's not good for you!
TP: But it's wheat free, I won't get bloated! :P
Steve: It's still got calories hasn't it?
TP: :(
Steve: Oh go on then - but you'll need to take the stairs at work tomorrow all day :mckay:

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Eddie: :eek: What is this reverse psychology?? I seem to remember that you were the one coddling Steve and that you slapped me for teasing him. And kicked me!!!

*Todd goes over to TP, snatches her away from Steve and gives her a deep, passionate kiss Rhett Bulter style*

SW: You been watching Gone with the Wind or something?? :P

*THUNK*

Wow! That was much much better than cake - and no calories, Steve!!!! :D :P

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 01:52 PM
PA: Anyone want a fairy cake? I made some this afternoon, they're wheat-free too if anyone's like me.
Aurora: They're very nice actually, I like licking the sticky icing off PA's fingers, but she doesn't let me do it very often :(

Oooo, fairy cake. I like wheat but I think i"m allergic to it. (Not bad enough not to eat it though. :P) So wheat free is probably good for me! :D

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 01:53 PM
*THUNK*

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
*PA hands out cakes to anyone who wants them*
I use less butter in them cos I shouldn't really have dairy either, so they'll have less calories in than 'normal' cakes probably Steve.

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
*THUNK*

LOL! Just no pleasing some wraith, is there! :P
*takes a piece of cake* Thank you PA! :)
Hey, Steve, how about a cuppa tea to go with the cake
*Steve sulking*
*TP winks at cute drone who rushes off and rushes back with a cup of tea*
Thanks, honey! :)

Steve: Oh for heavens' sake, now she's flirting with my drones! :mckay:

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM
PA: have to go for few mins RL calling

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:01 PM
LOL! Just no pleasing some wraith, is there! :P
*takes a piece of cake* Thank you PA! :)
Hey, Steve, how about a cuppa tea to go with the cake
*Steve sulking*
*TP winks at cute drone who rushes off and rushes back with a cup of tea*
Thanks, honey! :)

Steve: Oh for heavens' sake, now she's flirting with my drones! :mckay:

Todd: Ha!! She's flirting with MY drones!!

SW: This cake is wonderful PA!!

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Todd: Ha!! She's flirting with MY drones!!

SW: This cake is wonderful PA!!

Steve: :( I haven't been having a goodday today, you know...
TP: Aaawww, poor baby, come here and get a snuggle
Steve: :D
TP: wanna lick the frosting off my fingers, babe? ;)
Steve: :o Not here, TP! :o
TP: Oooh, you are off colour today, aren't you hon? :P

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:07 PM
*Todd stoops down and licks the icing right off TP's fingers before Steve can even close his mouth!! :P He winks at her as he stands back up, gently running his nails down her spine*

Draco-Stellaris
April 30th, 2009, 02:10 PM
*wanders in and glomps everyone*

I'm just roaming the hives a bit so I thought I'd come in and see if all of you are well.
Can't stay though, it's nearly bed time. :(

Goodnight!

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:10 PM
*Todd stoops down and licks the icing right off TP's fingers before Steve can even close his mouth!! :P He winks at her as he stands back up, gently running his nails down her spine*

*TP thunks right into Todd's arms* ;)

Wow, that wraith surely knows how to push my buttons! :D

Steve: :(

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:15 PM

I'm just roaming the hives a bit so I thought I'd come in and see if all of you are well.

Goodnight!

PA: Night DS *hugs*.
Glad the cakes are going down well :D
Aurora: *licks icing off his owns fingers since PA hasn't had a cake yet*

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:19 PM

Goodnight!

Glomps DS and bids her good night!!

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Steve slinks across to SW and says: "Can I get a snuggle from you, cos TP is busy with Todd?" :(

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM

Goodnight!

Hello DS :) Goodnight DS :(
Hopefully TTYL *hug*

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Steve slinks across to SW and says: "Can I get a snuggle from you, cos TP is busy with Todd?" :(

SW snuggles with Steve and licks his sticky fingers clean!! :P

Steve: :D :D

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:24 PM

Aurora: Everyone else is allowed to lick their worshipper's fingers, or the other way around :(
PA: Oh go on then...

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:25 PM

*TP waves over to SW* Thanks, sis, he's been in a weird mood all day today! Maybe it was someone he ate?:P

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:29 PM
*TP waves over to SW* Thanks, sis, he's been in a weird mood all day today! Maybe it was someone he ate?:P

SW: Someone feed you some bad energy today?

Steve: It was kind of dark and foggy. It didn't set well.

*SW zaps him some cosmic energy and runs energy through the handagina chakra*

Steve: :D :D :D

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:29 PM

Aurora: emos wreak havoc with my bodily systems so PA won't allow me to snack on them any more. Just as well really because she needs me :D

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:33 PM
SW: Someone feed you some bad energy today?

Steve: It was kind of dark and foggy. It didn't set well.

*SW zaps him some cosmic energy and runs energy through the handagina chakra*

Steve: :D :D :D

What are you like, sis???? :P:P:P Any excuse!!! :mckay:
Todd: *covers TP's eyes*
TP: What's she doing to him? :mckay:
Todd: Nothing, nothing at all *strokes TP's back to distract herI*
TP: Oh, OK then *puurrr* :D

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:36 PM
PA: We're going to have to head back to earth soon, I'm getting tired and Aurora is getting ideas from certain others' conversations!
Aurora: I still have that squirty cream I nicked off you TP :D

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM
What are you like, sis???? :P:P:P Any excuse!!! :mckay:
Todd: *covers TP's eyes*
TP: What's she doing to him? :mckay:
Todd: Nothing, nothing at all *strokes TP's back to distract herI*
TP: Oh, OK then *puurrr* :D

LMAO!! :P

*Steve sweeps SW up and stalks down the hall with her toward his corridors for a brief interlude*

Eddie: :mckay: Show off. You could have just used a potted plant!

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:38 PM
PA: We're going to have to head back to earth soon, I'm getting tired and Aurora is getting ideas from certain others' conversations!
Aurora: I still have that squirty cream I nicked off you TP :D

Eddie hands Aurora level one of his manuals!! :P :P :P

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM

*Steve sweeps SW up and stalks down the hall with her toward his corridors for a brief interlude*

PA: LOL :p
Aurora: But potted plants do not provide adequate privacy Eddie.

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Eddie hands Aurora level one of his manuals!! :P :P :P

Aurora: ooh :D
PA: Oh dear, any advice on what to expect ladies? :o

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM

TP: Eddie, this is the Chill-out Hive - we don't DO potted plants here, we have a bit of class these days! :mckay: There are private rooms for that kind of thing now! :P

Eddie: *leering at TP* Really...? :D

Todd: *pushes TP behind him* Donlt even think about it Eddie! :P

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM

What to expect: A huge cheesy grin plastered all over your face all day long tomorrow!!!!! :D :D :D :D

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:43 PM
What to expect: A huge cheesy grin plastered all over your face all day long tomorrow!!!!! :D :D :D :D

PA: :p Aurora's getting impatient so we're going to have to leave now. Bye everyone.
Aurora: Guess I have a little bed-time reading to do first :D

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a lot of sleep, that's for sure!!

Night PA. Good luck!! :P

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:47 PM
PA: :p Aurora's getting impatient so we're going to have to leave now. Bye everyone.
Aurora: Guess I have a little bed-time reading to do first :D

No reading, Aurora - it's a PRACTICAL manual!!!! :P:P:P

Night night you two - have fun! :D

rora'sPA
April 30th, 2009, 02:49 PM
No reading, Aurora - it's a PRACTICAL manual!!!! :P:P:P

Night night you two - have fun! :D

PA: I'm not going to get much sleep tonight am I?
Aurora: Nope :D *sweeps PA off her feet and takes her home*

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Todd: Well, Steve and SW are still gone and Eddie's sulking... looks like it's just you and me, Snuggle Bunny...
TP: Hmmm... I just had another cake and my fingers are aaaallll sticky again *waggles fingers*
Todd: *sexy growl* *tackle glomps TP* *licks icing off fingers*

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Todd: Well, Steve and SW are still gone and Eddie's sulking... looks like it's just you and me, Snuggle Bunny...
TP: Hmmm... I just had another cake and my fingers are aaaallll sticky again *waggles fingers*
Todd: *sexy growl* *tackle glomps TP* *licks icing off fingers*

SW and Steve enter and collapse in a recliner. Eddie comes over and jumps in on the other side of SW.

SW: I love a good wraith sandwich!! :D :D

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 02:55 PM
SW and Steve enter and collapse in a recliner. Eddie comes over and jumps in on the other side of SW.

SW: I love a good wraith sandwich!! :D :D

Soft white or granary bread???????? LOL!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Soft white or granary bread???????? LOL!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P

Hard, muscular green! :D :D :D

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Hard, muscular green! :D :D :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Mouldy bread then????????? :P:P:P:P:P:P

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Mouldy bread then????????? :P:P:P:P:P:P

Definately NOT moldy!! :P It's like green beer!! Maybe it's an Irish bread!!

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Definately NOT moldy!! :P It's like green beer!! Maybe it's an Irish bread!!

Todd is laughing so much he's rolling around and holding his stomach here! :P:P:P I may just have to do CPR soon! ;)

Starry Waters
April 30th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Todd is laughing so much he's rolling around and holding his stomach here! :P:P:P I may just have to do CPR soon! ;)

LMAO!! Now who's looking for any excuse!! :P

ciannwn
April 30th, 2009, 03:11 PM
*Message for Todd's Pet from Boris's Hive*

Shawn: I'm sorry I missed you again. I was at a board meeting on Kenny's Hive. We were discussing the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Hugs and kisses from me.

*Message for Todd's Pet coming from what sounds like the tavern at the Pirate Camp. It's very noisy because some of the Scottish Wraith are challenging each other to a friendly brawl, several girls are giggling (probably nymphs and dryads) a piper is playing the pipes in the background and Gordon is singing Da diddley qa qa somewhere in the foreground*

Boris: I'm sorry I missed your visit. Your drinking practise is going very well. Perhaps it would be better if ...

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa,

Boris: Shut up, Gordon. As I was saying, perhaps it would be better if we had the competition the weekend after your birthday weekend. Whatever Steve's planning as a surprise could mean there's not enough time for an extended drinking session.

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 03:12 PM
LMAO!! Now who's looking for any excuse!! :P

I don't need any excuses to snog Todd! :D

Todd's Pet
April 30th, 2009, 03:13 PM
*Message for Todd's Pet from Boris's Hive*

Shawn: I'm sorry I missed you again. I was at a board meeting on Kenny's Hive. We were discussing the new pancakes and pancake toppings. Hugs and kisses from me.

*Message for Todd's Pet coming from what sounds like the tavern at the Pirate Camp. It's very noisy because some of the Scottish Wraith are challenging each other to a friendly brawl, several girls are giggling (probably nymphs and dryads) a piper is playing the pipes in the background and Gordon is singing Da diddley qa qa somewhere in the foreground*

Boris: I'm sorry I missed your visit. Your drinking practise is going very well. Perhaps it would be better if ...

Gordon: Da diddley qa qa da diddley qa qa,

Boris: Shut up, Gordon. As I was saying, perhaps it would be better if we had the competition the weekend after your birthday weekend. Whatever Steve's planning as a surprise could mean there's not enough time for an extended drinking session.

TP: Later, Shawn - I;m busy snogging Todd here!!!!! :P:P:P:P

Todd: Boris, she'll drink you under the table, pal!!!!! :P:P:P:P

Creshen
May 1st, 2009, 10:00 AM
*Creshen has dropped by to re-introduce himself to all here! Tilts head at TP's gushing about "drinking someone under the table"He still has a lot to learn about human behaviour!! Bows to all in the room...after seeing the other Elder Wraith present! He then bids his leave to go check up on the others he is seeking!*

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:28 PM
*Michael and Draygon wander in. No one's there, so they snuggle in one of the recliners and wait for more people to come.*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
*TP rushes in from having been snuggling Shawn*
*Glomps Dray and Michael in passing*
Sorry, Todd just called me home, must go see him first and make sure he knows I came straight home as soon as he called me! :)

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:46 PM
*TP rushes in from having been snuggling Shawn*
*Glomps Dray and Michael in passing*
Sorry, Todd just called me home, must go see him first and make sure he knows I came straight home as soon as he called me! :)
*glomps TP back*
:D I'm sure Todd will be very pleased to have you back. You are quite devoted to him. Michael keeps keeps hinting that he's going to give me my special gift (finally) :P

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 01:48 PM
*glomps TP back*
:D I'm sure Todd will be very pleased to have you back. You are quite devoted to him. Michael keeps keeps hinting that he's going to give me my special gift (finally) :P

Yay! Do you know what it is yet?

I'm getting quite excited - Steve is hinting that he's got a surprise for my Birthday! :D

Starry Waters
May 1st, 2009, 01:49 PM
SW, Steve, and Eddie stroll in and go up to the bar. SW glomps Draygon and MIchael :D

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Yay! Do you know what it is yet?

I'm getting quite excited - Steve is hinting that he's got a surprise for my Birthday! :D
Not yet. He says he'll give it to me soon though :D

SW, Steve, and Eddie stroll in and go up to the bar. SW glomps Draygon and MIchael :D

*glomps SW, Stee and Eddie back*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 01:53 PM

Yay! Friday nigth wine bar! :D

Todd and TP run up and glomp everyone!
Except TP doesn't glomp Steve... she sort of goes all coy and shy and wonders if he wants a hug from her... :S :o

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 01:54 PM
Yay! Friday nigth wine bar! :D

Todd and TP run up and glomp everyone!
Except TP doesn't glomp Steve... she sort of goes all coy and shy and wonders if he wants a hug from her... :S :o
:D Ooo! I like the sound of that.
*Michael and Draygon head towards the bar*

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 02:01 PM
Mar: *walks in* Hello? Are Shawn and Steve and Todd's worshippers still in? *leaves flowers*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:02 PM
Mar: *walks in* Hello? Are Shawn and Steve and Todd's worshippers still in? *leaves flowers*

How sweet of you! :D *hugs Mar*

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 02:04 PM
*hugs TP back*
I didn't know what kind you all liked, so i brought roses. Everyone likes roses, right? lol

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:07 PM
*hugs TP back*
I didn't know what kind you all liked, so i brought roses. Everyone likes roses, right? lol

Oh they're beautiful! :D (and Steve's favourite - can i take one to give to him? :))

Starry Waters
May 1st, 2009, 02:13 PM
Steve hugs TP! :D :D :D

SW: Wine!! Nope, I think I need something a bit more powerful than that. Whiskey here!!

SW waves hi to Mar and thanks her for the roses. They look great! :D

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:15 PM
*TP gives Steve a single red rose and hugs him some more*

Who needs wine? :D

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 02:17 PM
Michael: Speaking of beautiful things...*pulls out a thin black box from his coat and gives it to Drayon* I did promise to give you your surprise gift today :D

Dray::eek: Really? Oh thank you Michael! Shall I open it now?

Starry Waters
May 1st, 2009, 02:18 PM
SW: Oooo, pressies! :P

Todd gives SW one of the roses too!

SW: :D :D :D *hugs Todd* :P

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 02:30 PM
Oh they're beautiful! :D (and Steve's favourite - can i take one to give to him? :))

Of course! :)

SW waves hi to Mar and thanks her for the roses. They look great! :D

Hi SW. Your welcome. :)

Michael: Speaking of beautiful things...*pulls out a thin black box from his coat and gives it to Drayon* I did promise to give you your surprise gift today :D

Dray::eek: Really? Oh thank you Michael! Shall I open it now?

Mar: *whistles* Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything.;)

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 02:33 PM
SW: Oooo, pressies! :P

Todd gives SW one of the roses too!

SW: :D :D :D *hugs Todd* :P

Mar: *whistles* Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything.;)

:P Ooo! Now I'm not sure wheather to open it or not!

Michael::P I suggest you open it. After all, you've been bothering me t ofind out what it is for days!

Todd's Pet
What is it? What is it *bounces up and down*

ciannwn
*Ciannwn arrives*

Ciannwn: I won't be able to stay long but I wanted to call in and say hello. *To TP* Shawn asked me to give you this note.

*This is what the note says"

Shawn: Boris told me you would like me to bake you a cake for your birthday. Do you want a sponge cake or a fruit cake with or without brandy? What colour icing do you prefer? Is it for your actual birthday or a party you will be having a few days later? I'll put my love into it as a special ingredient. Hugs, Shawn.

Starry Waters
May 1st, 2009, 02:38 PM

Echoes TP ... What is it? What is it? *bounces up and down too*

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 02:39 PM
Michael::P Go on and open it Draygon, before TP decides to open it for you!

*Draygon opens the box, to reveal a gold-spun necklace and braclet set, decorated with black jewels and wraith designs*

Dray: :eek: Wow! Michael, did you make this?

*Michael nods, grinning sheepishly, and gets tackle glomped by Draygon*

Michael::D I take it you like it then?

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 02:42 PM
Finally, I know what Michael's been doing. I can finally rest!

*lays on recliner and sips mint julep*

It's beautiful Draygon. You are one lucky worshipper!

Starry Waters
May 1st, 2009, 02:42 PM

*Draygon opens the box, to reveal a gold-spun necklace and braclet set, decorated with black jewels and wraith designs*

Ooooooo!! That's excellent, Michael!!

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:43 PM

Oh Wow!!! Michael made it himself???? It's beeeoootiful! You are soooo clever Michael!!! *whispers - does he take orders??? :P*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:45 PM
*Ciannwn arrives*

Ciannwn: I won't be able to stay long but I wanted to call in and say hello. *To TP* Shawn asked me to give you this note.

*This is what the note says"

Shawn: Boris told me you would like me to bake you a cake for your birthday. Do you want a sponge cake or a fruit cake with or without brandy? What colour icing do you prefer? Is it for your actual birthday or a party you will be having a few days later? I'll put my love into it as a special ingredient. Hugs, Shawn.

I love any kind of cake Shawn, but I like sponge cake best, and butter cream frosting, chocolate flavoured maybe... but Shawn... don't you go putting things in it that no one but me would be prepared to eat!!!!! LOL!!!! :eek: :P ;) :D

Draygon
May 1st, 2009, 02:48 PM
Finally, I know what Michael's been doing. I can finally rest!

*lays on recliner and sips mint julep*

It's beautiful Draygon. You are one lucky worshipper!

Ooooooo!! That's excellent, Michael!!

Oh Wow!!! Michael made it himself???? It's beeeoootiful! You are soooo clever Michael!!! *whispers - does he take orders??? :P*

*Michael grins sheepishly at this praise*

Dray: :D It's gorgeous Michael, and even more special because you made it for me *hugs Michael more*

Michael: Maybe you'd like to try them on in private? :wraith37:

Dray::P:P:P More surprises?

Night night everyone! I think I'm off to bed :D Big hugs to everyone and sweet wraithy dreams.

*telepathic message from Michael to TP*
I'd be more than happy to make you something special, if you want :)

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:50 PM
*Michael grins sheepishly at this praise*

Dray: :D It's gorgeous Michael, and even more special because you made it for me *hugs Michael more*

Michael: Maybe you'd like to try them on in private? :wraith37:

Dray::P:P:P More surprises?

Night night everyone! I think I'm off to bed :D Big hugs to everyone and sweet wraithy dreams.

*telepathic message from Michael to TP*
I'd be more than happy to make you something special, if you want :)

Night nigth you two - have fun together! :D

Michael, you are such a sweetie! *hug* I have a birthday coming up soon... :) :o

ciannwn
May 1st, 2009, 02:57 PM
*Ciannwn laughs at what TP said. As she's in the telepathic network due to her Wraith DNA she sends a telepathic message to Shawn telling him what TP wants for her birthday cake. She then adds what TP said about the love. Shawn falls around laughing and this sets Ciannwn off again. When she's recovered from this second fit she passes on a message from Shawn*

Ciannwn: Shawn says he meant the emotional kind of love. :D

Mariellelita
May 1st, 2009, 02:57 PM
Night Everyone!

*gets a message from Kenny* :D Lol, he wants me to stay on his hive tonight. He says Chris rented a movie and wants me to watch it with them.

*waves goodbye*

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM
Night Everyone!

*gets a message from Kenny* :D Lol, he wants me to stay on his hive tonight. He says Chris rented a movie and wants me to watch it with them.

*waves goodbye*

Nite Mar! *hug* TTYL :D

Todd's Pet
May 1st, 2009, 03:03 PM
*Ciannwn laughs at what TP said. As she's in the telepathic network due to her Wraith DNA she sends a telepathic message to Shawn telling him what TP wants for her birthday cake. She then adds what TP said about the love. Shawn falls around laughing and this sets Ciannwn off again. When she's recovered from this second fit she passes on a message from Shawn*

Ciannwn: Shawn says he meant the emotional kind of love. :D

Just thought I should clarify that, for everyone else's benefit, of course!!! :P :D

TP: *asks Steve to send telepathic hugs to Shawn*
Steve: No, I will not! What kind of wraith do you think I am? :mckay:
TP: Hmm... why not show me...? :D
Steve: :D Shawn, she sends you hugs, now go away, she's busy! :D

Todd's Pet
May 2nd, 2009, 01:55 AM
Message to anyone looking for me:
Off topic RL
I'm sad to say that my husband's sister has just died so RL may take up more of my time than usual for a week or so. Forgive me if I;m not around as much as usual - but I will try to post something every day. Believe me this place is all that keeps me sane some days and the Chill-out Hive is the highlight of my day!
At least I should be back to some semblance of normality in time for my birthday... Shawn has promised to make me a special birthday cake and we'll have an extended party in the Chill-out Hive where I intend to really let my hair down and get utterly plastered - in training for my drinking competition with Boris the following weekend, you understand! Hope to see you all there! *Big hugs to everyone who knows me* :)

rora'sPA
May 2nd, 2009, 03:47 AM
Off topic RL
I'm sad to say that my husband's sister has just died so RL may take up more of my time than usual for a week or so. Forgive me if I;m not around as much as usual - but I will try to post something every day. Believe me this place is all that keeps me sane some days and the Chill-out Hive is the highlight of my day!
At least I should be back to some semblance of normality in time for my birthday... Shawn has promised to make me a special birthday cake and we'll have an extended party in the Chill-out Hive where I intend to really let my hair down and get utterly plastered - in training for my drinking competition with Boris the following weekend, you understand! Hope to see you all there! *Big hugs to everyone who knows me* :)

*PA and Aurora drop by quickly and leave a note for TP: 'We're leaving you big hugs and a couple of fairy cakes (don't tell Shawn), love and hugs PA and Aurora'*

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 04:48 AM
*Lots of hugs because you're going through a rotten time.*

Gatecat
May 2nd, 2009, 05:28 AM
Off topic RL

I´m sorry to hear that. My condolences! :(
*big hugs*

ciannwn
May 2nd, 2009, 01:20 PM
*Elric delivers gifts which Afa and Spike brought back from their exploration of the Planet. There are two sets of Beastie Boys leather clothing - one for Eddie and one for Greg. Todd's Pet and Starry Waters have a tub of specialised cream each with a note attached. The notes say "Use this cream on your Wraith"

Elric then goes back to the Hippie Commune.*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 02:33 PM
*Michael and Draygon wander in and, seeing no one else around, decided to snuggle together in one of the recliners*

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
*Ciannwn and Boris arrive. Boris goes to the wine bar and leaves a bottle of rum for TP. There's a label tied to it which reads -

Thought you might like to get some more practise in. Regards. Boris.

He and Ciannwn then settle down together on another recliner to relax. It's a very cosy fit but neither of them mind this at all.*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 02:40 PM
*Draygon waves sleepily to Boris and Ciannwn. Michael growls slightly at being disturbed by Draygon's waving*

rora'sPA
May 3rd, 2009, 02:42 PM
*PA and Aurora arrive and snuggle up in a recliner and just relax with everyone else. PA waves to Draygon and Michael, and Ciannwn and Boris. Aurora sends mental greetings to Michael and Boris (but not too loud for Michael since he's snoozing)*

ciannwn
May 3rd, 2009, 02:45 PM
*Ciannwn waves back to everyone. Boris does the same because not everyone present can tune into the Wraith telepathic network.*

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 02:49 PM
Michael: :mckay: Must you all think so loudly?

Dray: :P I think you've been working too hard today Michael. What's say we head off to one of the private rooms and get some rest, eh? :D

Michael: :rolleyes: If you insist....

Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams :P