Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    SW, Todd, and Eddie come in a grab a recliner.
    Steve glomps SW while TP waves to Kenny and Mar on their way to the spa, then glomps Todd and Eddie (Eddie groping? Surely not! ) before finally glomping SW!
    Glomping marathons are great!

TP settles back in recliner with laptop and Steve who is still reading over her shoulder...

Steve: There's an awful lot of Todd in that story TP... you sure it's going to be any good?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Todd: *turns to Eddie* Why don't you go visit Steve and TP awhile? *snicker*

Eddie: *runs over and crawls over Steve to get closer to TP* *grins as he snuggles closer to TP and knocks Steve on the floor*
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Mar: Kenny! Get into the hot tub and relax! Your hive is ok. Chris is doing a good job! Now, calm down!

Kenny: *tries to calm down as Mar massages his shoulders with aromatic oils*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          Mar: Kenny! Get into the hot tub and relax! Your hive is ok. Chris is doing a good job! Now, calm down!

*whispers* Who's Chris?
          sigpic

Comment

Todd: *turns to Eddie* Why don't you go visit Steve and TP awhile? *snicker*

Eddie: *runs over and crawls over Steve to get closer to TP* *grins as he snuggles closer to TP and knocks Steve on the floor*
            TP: Oooh! Eddie! No, babe you're not in this story, but I wrote one about you a while back - did you read it?
            Edie: You bet, babe, and there are quite a few scenes we haven't got round to acting out yet, you know!
            Steve: *climbs back into recliner on other side of TP "accidentally" kicking Eddie as he does* No, and you're not going to either!
            TP: Steve, you really are going to have to learn to share!
            Steve: Why?????
            sigpic

Comment

Come on, Kenny! What's the point of having a worshipper if you don;t let her worship you??? Chill out, Kenny!
              sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *hugs TP and whispers to Steve* Maybe next time I'll just put all the super glue in your hair!! You'll have to cut it out!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Come on, Kenny! What's the point of having a worshipper if you don;t let her worship you??? Chill out, Kenny!
                  Oooo, Mar. Looks like you have magic fingers!! Kenny's just melting under them.
                  sigpic

Comment

*whispers* Who's Chris?
                    *whispers back* Kenny's Second in Command. Kenny needed someone loyal to him to take care of the hive while he is out with me.

lol! That is exactly what I tell him.

Kenny, just listen to the peaceful music from the speakers and relax.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooo, Mar. Looks like you have magic fingers!! Kenny's just melting under them.
                      I'm glad he is finally getting relaxed. Maybe this means he will give me and Chris a raise...

Kenny: *wakes up from massage induced nap* Huh, what?

Mar: Nothing dear.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *hugs TP and whispers to Steve* Maybe next time I'll just put all the super glue in your hair!! You'll have to cut it out!!
                        TP: Eddie don;t you dare even think about it!!!! *slaps Eddie*
                        Steve: Na, na, na-na, na!
                        Eddie: Just you wait til she's asleep...
                        TP: Boys, boys!!! Behave yourselves! I can always go find Greg, you know!!!! I will teach you two to share if it takes me the rest of my life!!!!
                        Steve& Eddie: Can we keep her alive that long?????
                        sigpic

Comment

*Draygon and Michael wander in. Michael is rubbing his head and wincing slightly*

Dray: Don't ask. It's his own fault really. He shouldn't have taken that photo of Rhys having his hair munched by Kit and then he wouldn't have had Rhys chase him and knock him into a wall by accident.
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: Eddie don;t you dare even think about it!!!! *slaps Eddie*
                            Steve: Na, na, na-na, na!
                            Eddie: Just you wait til she's asleep...
                            TP: Boys, boys!!! Behave yourselves! I can always go find Greg, you know!!!! I will teach you two to share if it takes me the rest of my life!!!!
                            Steve& Eddie: Can we keep her alive that long?????

SW and Todd continue snuggling and purring.

Todd: You boys play nice over there and be respectful to TP or I'll just take her!!

SW and Todd return to snuggling and purring.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            *Draygon and Michael wander in. Michael is rubbing his head and wincing slightly*

Dray: Don't ask. It's his own fault really. He shouldn't have taken that photo of Rhys having his hair munched by Kit and then he wouldn't have had Rhys chase him and knock him into a wall by accident.
                            SW glomps Draygon and smiles sympathetically at Michael.
                            sigpic

Comment

See you all later. Kenny and I finally going back to his hive.
                              sigpic

Comment

See you all later. Kenny and I finally going back to his hive.
                                Bye bye Mar and Kenny!! Hope you had a good time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X