Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar: Kenny is finally relaxed, so we will leave now as well. And thanks again.

Kenny:

*Goes back to Kenny's hive to help Kenny relax more in the Gardens*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post

Kenny:

Kenny has gardens?? I may have to stop by!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Kenny:

You're very welcome *waves* Hope to see you here again soon!

Steve's purring is making me sleepy and he keeps telling me he wants me to see the new super king size he has in his private rooms in this new hive!
        I;m thinking that bed is sounding very very comfy... *TP slumps sleepily on Steve's shoulder*

Steve: That wasn't quite what I had in mind! Ah well, maybe later... poor, tired baby! *picks up TP and carries her to his private room* Night everyone! I'd wave but my arms are full !!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Snoozed in Steve's arms all afternoon (Steve sent my clone back to work after lunch break) and now I am feeling soooooo much better

Me and Steve will just hang out here a while and wait for any others who turn up. Meanwhile Steve's doing some Commander-type paperwork on his palm pilot (*tap, tap, tap*) while I get on with writing my latest wraithie fan fic on my laptop (*tap, tap, tap*)
          Hey! Stop reading over my shoulder, Steve! You can;t read it till it;s finished!

Steve: I saw my name there! Is it about me, then?
          TP: Not everything I do is about you, you know!
          Steve: Ha! You just keep trying to convince yourself of that, babe!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Steve: I saw my name there! Is it about me, then?
            TP: Not everything I do is about you, you know!
            Steve: Ha! You just keep trying to convince yourself of that, babe!
            *glomps TP and Steve*

Knowing him Steve has surely been a wonderful inspiration, even if the fic isn't solely about him.
            What (or better who) is it about then? When will you have finished it?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              *glomps TP and Steve*

Knowing him Steve has surely been a wonderful inspiration, even if the fic isn't solely about him.
              What (or better who) is it about then? When will you have finished it?
              Well, it started out that it was going to be a short funny about how Todd escapes Atlantis the fun way - with a little bit of help from SW and TP...

but it just grew and grew and it's already 7,000 words and I'm about 3/4 of the way done! Now it has Steve in it as well and it's gotten kind of serious tho still humourous in places - I hope!

It's really now turned into the story of how me and Steve and SW and Todd turned into an inseperable foursome!!!

Steve: Told you it's about me! TP just can't live without me, you know!
              TP:
              Steve: Oh, come on, babe - you know it's true!

PS I've also written a short fic about my 50th birthday which is coming up soon - I;ll post it here nearer the time, as it is set in the Chill-out Hive!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                It's really now turned into the story of how me and Steve and SW and Todd turned into an inseperable foursome!!!

Steve: Told you it's about me! TP just can't live without me, you know!
                TP:
                Steve: Oh, come on, babe - you know it's true!

PS I've also written a short fic about my 50th birthday which is coming up soon - I;ll post it here nearer the time, as it is set in the Chill-out Hive!
                It's sure going to be great and I'm looking forward to read both of the fics.
                Are you planning to make a big party on the hive on your birthday? Maybe with a sparsely clothed Wraith jumping out of a cake?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  It's sure going to be great and I'm looking forward to read both of the fics.
                  Are you planning to make a big party on the hive on your birthday? Maybe with a sparsely clothed Wraith jumping out of a cake?
                  I'll add my own praises to that. Can't wait to read them
                  DS, the party idea sounds interesting as well but...
                  Spoiler:
                  Don't we tend to do that anyway?
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey girls! Any excuse for a party -preferably with
                    Spoiler:
                    nekkid wraith
                    Spoiler:
                    all over the place!!!!

Steve: Don't look at me!!! I already have TP's birthday present planned - and it's
                    Spoiler:
                    strictly
                    Spoiler:
                    for in
                    Spoiler:
                    private!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      I'll add my own praises to that. Can't wait to read them
                      DS, the party idea sounds interesting as well but...
                      Spoiler:
                      Don't we tend to do that anyway?
                      Spoiler:
                      yeah, we do...
                      Spoiler:
                      normally we don't even need a reason to have a party but this should be something special.
                      Spoiler:
                      So...
                      Spoiler:
                      Any suggestions who could be the one jumping out of the cake?

Comment

TP: Talking of birthday cakes... Steve, honey, would you send Shawn a telepathic message...?
                        Steve: No, I will not! (*mutters* Shawn, hmph, you'd think she'd have better taste than that...)
                        TP: Aaawwww, please? *flutters eyelashes* Pretty, please, babe, love of my life, reason for my being, please, please, please...?
                        Steve: Oh, alright (*grudgingly*: Shawn. Cake. TP's birthday! OK?)
                        sigpic

Comment

*Message from Kenny's Hive*

Thanks for the offer. Kenny and I will try our best to make it over there when we get too stressed out.

P.S. Hey TP. Kenny says that idle hands are some...devil's workshop...or something. Just ignore him.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Message from Kenny's Hive*

Thanks for the offer. Kenny and I will try our best to make it over there when we get too stressed out.

P.S. Hey TP. Kenny says that idle hands are some...devil's workshop...or something. Just ignore him.
                            LOL!!! Don' worry, Mar, I will!!!
                            I have enough hassle from my RL job without having Steve or Todd making me work here too!!!
                            Besides, worshipping Steve is a full time job in itself

Steve: She loves it really, every second

TP: Yep, it's true!
                            sigpic

Comment

*Kenny and Mar come back to the spa*
                              Don't worry, we will only be here for a short time. Kenny wants a massage and I need a facial.
                              sigpic

Comment

SW, Todd, and Eddie come in a grab a recliner.
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X