Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    SW is admiring many things on both Kenny and Chris!!

SW: I love the way the moonlight gllints and sparkles in their hair and on their skin!!
    Wraith do look especially lovely in the moonlight, donlt they?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

SW is admiring many things on both Kenny and Chris!!

SW: I love the way the moonlight gllints and sparkles in their hair and on their skin!!
      Mar: That's why I like Kenny's hair as well. He conditions it well. Chris is very picky about his skin, he only uses certain products. lol

Chris: *dives under and pops back up*

Kenny: *shows off to the worshippers the tattoos on his arm*

Mar:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Mar: There is one slight problem, I can't swim. lol. Maybe it won't matter in a holodeck.
        SW: I think the ocean is programmed to only be a few feet deep. Plus you have two Wraith to save you. They float just great. I found that out earlier!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

SW: I think the ocean is programmed to only be a few feet deep. Plus you have two Wraith to save you. They float just great. I found that out earlier!
          Mar: Well, I guess I will go out and try to swim then. *wears a one piece*
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: That's why I like Kenny's hair as well. He conditions it well. Chris is very picky about his skin, he only uses certain products. lol

Chris: *dives under and pops back up*

Kenny: *shows off to the worshippers the tattoos on his arm*

Mar:
            Kenny, I didnlt know you were such a show-off... mind you, you do have lovely tattoos worth showing off

*sighs over Chris* Oh Steve, lighten up - you've been ogling SW and Mar! Donlt deny it - I saw you!
            sigpic

Comment

Mar: Well, I guess I will go out and try to swim then. *wears a one piece*
              Modest? Around Steve and Todd? Or is Kenny the jealous type?

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Kenny, I didnlt know you were such a show-off... mind you, you do have lovely tattoos worth showing off

*sighs over Chris* Oh Steve, lighten up - you've been ogling SW and Mar! Donlt deny it - I saw you!
              Steve:

SW: Oh look. Is that a unicorn? Oooo, it seems tame. Let's go for a ride Todd!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Kenny: Thanks TP. I'm not showing off, I just like entertaining people.

Mar: I didn't even know that he had so many tattoos when I first met him, he hides them all under his clothes.
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: *Sees Kenny putting on clothes* It is time to go?

Kenny: Yeah, I have to see if the hive is ok.

Mar and Kenny: Bye everyone!

Chris: *shows off tattoos one last time to TP and SW*

Mar: Come on you. *puts towel over Chris and leaves after he gathers his stuff*

Chris: Goodbye.
                  sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Mar, Kenny,Chris - thanks for joining us, that was fun! *hug*
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd and SW gallop by.

Todd and SW: Bye Mar, Chris,and Kenny!!

SW: Thanks for coming and joining us!!! Sorry you have to leave!! Hopefully, we'll see you later!! Big hug!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Steve: You're looking tired, babe
                        TP: I'm fine... *yawns*
                        Steve: It;'s been a great day, hon, but remember you have a big day tomorrow - your first try out in the Atlantis control chair - so you need to get a good night's sleep
                        TP: I suppose so... do you really think I can do it? Fly the hive, that is?
                        Steve: Of course you can, babe! *snuggles TP and leads her off the holodeck*

*both wave to SW and Todd on the way out*
                        Last edited by Todd's Pet; 24 May 2009, 04:44 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

TP is ready for her maiden flight (yes, yes, for the pedantic among you the hive has flown numerous times before - but TP hasn't! ) So here goes:

Spoiler:
                          TP’s Maiden Flight

Steve had to purr to TP all night last night; this thing about flying the hive is really getting to her. He always admired her courage, but he senses this is different – instead of just running in, all guns blazing, she’s had too much time to think about this, and she so much wants to impress Todd. He watches her repeatedly glancing at Todd who is talking to everyone except TP as he goes through his system checks. Steve wants to take Todd by the scruff of the neck and drag him over to her and say, “Look, look how much she wants you to notice her!” But for TP’s sake he says nothing.

Then he overhears a telepathic message from Todd to Sethiroph in the hive bridge on the lower deck. Stay on the bridge and take control if anything goes wrong.
                          Steve cuts into the mental conversation. Have you that little faith in her, Commander?
                          Todd looks up and across the room at Steve, who adds, If she gets into difficulties let her fix it herself.
                          And if she completely loses control? Todd asks.
                          She won’t.
                          There’s a long pause from Todd before Steve hears him tell Sethiroph, Stand down.

TP marches over to where Steve is finishing his final calibrations and says, “Do you really think I can do this?”
                          “I know you can, honey,” Steve says quietly. He takes TP’s face in both his hands so they are literally eye to eye. “You are the bravest, most beautiful woman I have ever known and you can do anything you set your mind to do.”
                          She instantly rewards him with a beaming smile that shines through her eyes and into his very soul. She puts her hands on either side of his face too and, stroking her fingers down the length of his hair, she says, “Watch me, then - this for you, babe.”

TP tries not to think about the size and power of the ship she’s about to try to fly. She sits gingerly in the ancient control chair and pushes herself back. Instantly she can feel power surging through her, and she actually becomes aware of the entire hive throbbing beneath her finger tips.
                          “Hey, Sis!” she calls over to SW, “This is amazing! I know how you feel with that cosmic energy stuff now!”
                          SW is so excited she’s actually jumping up and down on the spot and clapping her hands. “That’s the stuff, Sis! You can do it!”
                          She starts to focus her mind on telling the ship what she wants it to do. Even though she never got the chance to try it on Atlantis, she knows this ought to be even easier because the wraith hive is organic and partly aware of her presence. She can control her drones now, so she can control the ship… my ship, she reminds herself.

“Docking clamps released, Commander,” one of the wraith crew tells Todd, adding a second later, “All thrusters fired. We are in flight.”
                          “Woohoo!” SW shouts her contribution and makes TP smile. After separating the two hives, the actual flying part isn’t so hard she thinks. She allows herself a quick glance over in Todd’s direction and sees him grinning to himself. She suddenly realises what he’d been up to and she doesn’t need telepathy to understand that Todd knows the best way to get her to do something is to make her think that he thinks she can’t do it!
                          The excitement of knowing that she’s actually flying a hive makes the flight time feel even shorter than she thought it would be and all too soon it’s time for the delicate manoeuvre of docking with Steve’s hive.
                          Steve watches TP’s grip on the chair arms tighten and she pushes the tip of her tongue between her lips in concentration. He knows that “I’ll show you!” look of hers well and smiles – she’ll dock this ship perfectly to within millimetres just to prove to Todd she can do it! And she does.
                          “Docking clamps locked,” the wraith crewman announces, “Air seals connected and locked… powering down engines… docking complete, Commander.” The crewman suddenly looks up at Todd as if listening to something and looks momentarily flustered, before repeating, “Docking completed successfully… my Queen.”
                          TP lets out a long sigh and stiffly gets up out of the chair, beaming from ear to ear. Instantly SW rushes across and hugs her. “You did it, you did it! I knew you could!”
                          “As did I,” Todd adds smiling proudly at TP.

As the fuss dies down TP sees Steve standing to the side and walks over to him. “I did it!” she beams.
                          “You certainly did! I never doubted you could.”
                          TP steps in close to Steve and says quietly and seriously, “I heard what you said to Todd – I was only able to do it because you had so much faith in me.”
                          Steve doesn’t care who’s looking – he wraps his arms around TP and hugs her tightly. “There’s no stopping you now,” he whispers in her ear.
                          SW and Todd join them, Todd smiles at TP saying, “There are no limits for you now, my Pet. The universe is your playground.”
                          TP smiles back at Todd as she puts an arm around both SW and Steve. The four of them stand together in what amounts to a group hug and TP says, “Everything I need in my universe is standing right here!”

See y'all over at Steve's hive! The adventure is only just beginnning!
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve and TP arrive by transporter dart to beam in a new piece of equipment... we know wraith often have star gates on their hives... well, Steve and Todd have decided to install a stargate in Steve's hive (old Steve thunk thread) and in Todd's hive (aka chill-out hive) so that we can nip back and forward between the two instantaneously without the need to fly TP's hive back and forward nor for there to be any time lapses or announcements or votes or meetings or whatever...
                            TP's hive, of course will still go on pirating adventures and dock with Steve's or Todd's hives whenever we feel like it.

Steve supervises the drones in it's installation then Steve and TP test it out by star gating back to his hive...
                            sigpic

Comment

...and SW, Todd, and Eddie exit from the stargate.

Eddie: Cool.

SW: Why didn'lt you all get one of these long ago!!

Todd: Ancient technology wasn't needed. We slept a lot anyway!!

SW: Well,l let's zip back through again.

SW, Todd, and Eddie step back through the stargate...
                              sigpic

Comment

*TP, Greg and Steve step thru the star gate*

TP: See, baby, that was easy wasn't it?
                                Greg: Oh my, that was fun! *dances around*
                                Steve: I wasn't holding his hand...
                                TP: OK boys, let's go back!
                                Greg: Aaaaww, TP, I want to try thr spa - with bubbles!
                                Steve: My hive has all that stuff in it too, pal
                                TP: We can come back any time we like, hon! Esp now you know it's ok

*TP Steve and Greg step back thru the gate*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X