Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    TP gets home and sees messages from Boris and Shawn Hides them from Todd!
    Aurora: Ooh TP, you see this is the problem when you are veritable cat-nip for a number of Wraith males. *wags finger*

Comment

*There seems to be some kind of communications interference because there's nothing but static. Boris and Ciannwn carry on to Boris's hive and will pay a visit another time.*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        Aurora: Ooh TP, you see this is the problem when you are veritable cat-nip for a number of Wraith males. *wags finger*
        What's a "cat-nip"? Should I be embarrassed? Or proud of myself!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

What's a "cat-nip"? Should I be embarrassed? Or proud of myself!!!
          Aurora: cat-nip is an earth plant that cats are extremely attracted to and go crazy for. I have observed PA's cat in the garden with this plant and he behaves in a rather crazed fashion, being attracted and possibly aroused (?) by its scent. Basically my dear you are like pollen to some very large and handsome bees

Comment

Aurora: cat-nip is an earth plant that cats are extremely attracted to and go crazy for. I have observed PA's cat in the garden with this plant and he behaves in a rather crazed fashion, being attracted and possibly aroused (?) by its scent. Basically my dear you are like pollen to some very large and handsome bees
            Oooooh!!! So I should be proud then! Thank you for the compliment, Aurora!!!! *preens*
            sigpic

Comment

Oooooh!!! So I should be proud then! Thank you for the compliment, Aurora!!!! *preens*
              PA: LOL. Yes I suppose it is a compliment, but I'm happy just to have the one snuggle bunny
              Aurora:

Comment

*Draygon and Michael walk in*

Dray: Any room for two more?
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                  *Draygon and Michael walk in*

Dray: Any room for two more?
                  PA: course there is *squeezy hugs Draygon and tentatively hugs Michael*
                  *Aurora waves hello to Draygon and sends mental greetings to Michael*

Comment

PA: course there is *squeezy hugs Draygon and tentatively hugs Michael*
                    *Aurora waves hello to Draygon and sends mental greetings to Michael*
                    *Michael laughs and gives PA a big hug, lifting her off the ground, ignoring Aurora's disaproval*

Michael: She started it!

Draygon: Michael, can you try and not make trouble
                    sigpic

Comment

SW, Steve, and Eddie come in and glomp everyone then snuggle up in a recliner!
                      sigpic
                      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        *Michael laughs and gives PA a big hug, lifting her off the ground, ignoring Aurora's disaproval*

Michael: She started it!

Draygon: Michael, can you try and not make trouble
                        PA: wasn't expecting that! Thanks Michael
                        Aurora:
                        PA: *strokes Aurora gently so he starts to purr*
                        Aurora:

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                          SW, Steve, and Eddie come in and glomp everyone then snuggle up in a recliner!
                          *PA waves hi and Aurora sends mental greetings to his fellow Wraith*

Comment

*Michael and Draygon glomp SW, before picking a recliner to snuggle in*
                            sigpic

Comment

TP and Todd arrive - Todd glomps SW and TP glomps Steve - both somewhat over enthusiastically!
                              sigpic

Comment

TP and Todd arrive - Todd glomps SW and TP glomps Steve - both somewhat over enthusiastically!
                                *waves sleepily to TP and Steve, before snuggling back into Michael and falling asleep*

Michael: I'll say goodnight on her behalf, I think. Hope you don't mind Draygon nodding off like that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X