Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SW: It's so bright out here. Who programmed two additional full moons in? Steve, Eddie isn't here. I don't think you need to worry about anything sneaking up on you! Can we turn a couple of the moons off? Ahhhh, that's better!!

SW grabs Todd and pulls him down to the water for a swim.

SW: Nice thing about holobeaches are NO SHARKS!! Let's get nekkid and swim some!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Kenny: *overhears DS, Rhys, and Tommy* So, how 'bout it Mar? *stretches hand*

Mar: Now?!

Kenny:
      DS: Don't let yourself be put under pressure, Mar. The first time can be a bit unsettling, with this I join ranks with Tommy and recommend not to do it in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        SW: It's so bright out here. Who programmed two additional full moons in? Steve, Eddie isn't here. I don't think you need to worry about anything sneaking up on you! Can we turn a couple of the moons off? Ahhhh, that's better!!

SW grabs Todd and pulls him down to the water for a swim.

SW: Nice thing about holobeaches are NO SHARKS!! Let's get nekkid and swim some!!
        Oooh, skinny dipping!!! Yay! Come on Steve! *grabs Steve and heads for the water*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          DS: Don't let yourself be put under pressure, Mar. The first time can be a bit unsettling, with this I join ranks with Tommy and recommend not to do it in public.
          Steve: MOst definitely the first time has to be in private
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: Thanks DS. I don't think I would want to be fed on in public either. I hope it is not too painful. lol
            sigpic

Comment

Rhys: All that talk was very inspiring. *flexes his right hand* Maybe we should go somewhere private ourselves now.

DS: I feel strangely in need of some Wraith enzyme all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Steve: MOst definitely the first time has to be in private
                Kenny: That's fine with me. *stretches hand in anticipation*

Mar: This will be interesting.
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: Thanks DS. I don't think I would want to be fed on in public either. I hope it is not too painful. lol
                  TP: Well, Steve aways keeps it for in private because
                  Spoiler:
                  he does during a particular moment, if ya know what I mean
                  - which of course means it doesnlt hurt a bit, in fact it feels down right WONDERFUL!!!

Steve: For BOTH of us!
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: It depends on the Wraith performing it. It can be done nearly painless, well, of course it still hurts- after all it's your LIFE leaving you! But receiving it back makes up for the pain.

Comment

Oooh, skinny dipping!!! Yay! Come on Steve! *grabs Steve and heads for the water*
                      SW: Yes, and I just love the feel of the water on my skin as I'm floating on the waves!! It feels as if I'm being carressed. Oops, is that you Todd? I guess I was being carressed!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                        SW: Yes, and I just love the feel of the water on my skin as I'm floating on the waves!! It feels as if I'm being carressed. Oops, is that you Todd? I guess I was being carressed!!
                        TP & Steve: We did this earlier on today but it's even nicer by moonlight!

TP: Yes, baby your hair looks gorgeous in the moonlight, even when it;s wet, it sort of glows...
                        Steve:
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          - which of course means it doesnlt hurt a bit, in fact it feels down right WONDERFUL!!!

SW: *bouncing up and down* Yes, that's the perfect time. IT makes your toes curl up to your head and your soul almost pops right out of your body!! Yum!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

TP & Steve: We did this earlier on today but it's even nicer by moonlight!

TP: Yes, baby your hair looks gorgeous in the moonlight, even when it;s wet, it sort of glows...
                            Steve:
                            SW: And I love the way their night vision eyes glow in the dark!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Lol! I know. If it doesn't hurt to bad, then Kenny may try it. I'm such a chicken when it comes to pain.

DS: It depends on the Wraith performing it. It can be done nearly painless, well, of course it still hurts- after all it's your LIFE leaving you! But receiving it back makes up for the pain.
                              I hope Kenny is the wraith that does it as painless as possible then.

Kenny: Of course I am.
                              sigpic

Comment

DS: Now we HAVE to leave. Rhys has started to growl into my ear. You know that special kind of growl? The kind that vibrates through your body and makes it tingle in interesting places?

Bye everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X