Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Rhys: Not peckish as such. It's more like being a connoisseur tasting wine, only a small sip, savouring it and then spitting it out again, just for the pleasure of the taste.

DS: And you're so good at that, especially the part when it comes to spitting it out again.
    LMAO!!!! But you should be grateful he does DS - or you;d look about 90!!!!

Steve: connoisseur, hmmmm, like the sound of that...
    TP: Any excuse!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      LMAO!!!! But you should be grateful he does DS - or you;d look about 90!!!!

Steve: connoisseur, hmmmm, like the sound of that...
      TP: Any excuse!!!
      DS: More like about 990 with that high frequency of feedings.
      And he has to give it back to me, otherwise he would be worshipperless some day.

Rhys: Steve knows what I mean.
      And you may not believe it but giving it back is integral part of the pleasure.

Comment

DS: More like about 990 with that high frequency of feedings.
        And he has to give it back to me, otherwise he would be worshipperless some day.

Rhys: Steve knows what I mean.
        And you may not believe it but giving it back is integral part of the pleasure.
        Steve: Oh you can say that again, Rhys... "little bit of me, little bit of you" You LOVE it, TP, baby, don't try to deny it!!!
        TP:
        sigpic

Comment

Mar: *finds a lei and puts it around her neck*
          sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve spot Todd and SW sneaking out from behind a palm tree to join the rest of the BBQ

TP: Hey, sis, your hair is as messy as Todd's!
            SW:
            Steve: makes a change from potted plants, SW!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Mar: *finds a lei and puts it around her neck*
              We can go pick flowers and make some more if you like - the flowers here smell utterly gorgeous in moonlight!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Steve: Oh you can say that again, Rhys... "little bit of me, little bit of you" You LOVE it, TP, baby, don't try to deny it!!!
                TP:
                DS: Besides the pleasant sensation it's the only way for us to have telepathic contact since I don't have Wraith DNA so I really enjoy it.

Rhys: What do you think about that, Kenny and Chris? Feeding on worshippers for pleasure?

Comment

We can go pick flowers and make some more if you like - the flowers here smell utterly gorgeous in moonlight!!!
                  Sure then. Yes, they are pretty, and they smell great as well. I like these white ones. *points to flowers* They will make nice fluffy leis.
                  sigpic

Comment

SW: Hey, is my steak done yet? I've worked up an appetite here!!

Todd: I'm not hungry at all.

SW: No, you wouldn't be since I just feed YOU some cosmic energy!! Half drunk with energy is more like it!!
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

DS: Besides the pleasant sensation it's the only way for us to have telepathic contact since I don't have Wraith DNA so I really enjoy it.

Rhys: What do you think about that, Kenny and Chris? Feeding on worshippers for pleasure?
                      Chris: Sure, if the worshipper likes it as well.

Kenny: I think it would be alright too, just like Chris says, but Mar never let me. *looks at Mar*

Mar: You never asked.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tommy: Do we have to discuss all this "feeding on worshippers" stuff so openly? Ummm, I think it's a rather private matter.

Rhys: You a Wraith or what?

DS: Don't be mean, Rhys! Tommy is just very sensitive and thinks it's something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                          SW: Hey, is my steak done yet? I've worked up an appetite here!!

Todd: I'm not hungry at all.

SW: No, you wouldn't be since I just feed YOU some cosmic energy!! Half drunk with energy is more like it!!
                          *TP's favourite drone rushes over with SW's steak, done perfectly, just the way she likes it*
                          sigpic

Comment

*TP's favourite drone rushes over with SW's steak, done perfectly, just the way she likes it*
                            SW: This is delicious!! TP you have the best drones of all. Even Steve's drones aren't this good!!

Todd: That's because I combed the wraith community for the best of the best. Nothing less is good enough for my TP!!
                            sigpic
                            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                              SW: This is delicious!! TP you have the best drones of all. Even Steve's drones aren't this good!!

Todd: That's because I combed the wraith community for the best of the best. Nothing less is good enough for my TP!!
                              TP:
                              Steve:
                              TP: Oh, baby, what you gave me for my birthday was extra special and it took so much for you to do that *snuggles Steve*
                              Steve:
                              TP: Geez keeping these two happy is hard work!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Kenny: *overhears DS, Rhys, and Tommy* So, how 'bout it Mar? *stretches hand*

Mar: Now?!

Kenny:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X