Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Chris comes back towards Mar, his eyes look tired*

Mar: Sleepy already?

Chris: It has been a long day. *makes gesture to shake PA and Aurora's hands*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Oh, ok. I am glad things have gotten better. I wonder how Kenny would act if I had other wraith around, other than Karl of course. lol
      Could be interesting

*Chris comes back towards Mar, his eyes look tired*

Mar: Sleepy already?

Chris: It has been a long day. *makes gesture to shake PA and Aurora's hands*
      *PA and Aurora shake Chris's hand*
      PA: nice to meet you Chris, night Mar
      Aurora: *telepathically to Chris* good to meet you. *to Mar* Nice to see you again Mar.

Comment

PA: Come on Snuggle Bug, we'd better head off for the night. Craig's camping out tonight so we're all alone again.
        Aurora: *rushes out of the pool and throws on his clothes*
        PA *puts on clothes* Bye Mar, Chris, TP and SW, bye Eddie, Todd, Steve and anyone else I've missed!
        *PA and Aurora head off home*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          Could be interesting

*PA and Aurora shake Chris's hand*
          PA: nice to meet you Chris, night Mar
          Aurora: *telepathically to Chris* good to meet you. *to Mar* Nice to see you again Mar.
          Lol. It could.

Chris: Nice to meet you to PA. *says the same to Aurora*

Mar: The same to you, Aurora. Night, PA.

*Chris and Mar say thanks and goodbye to SW, TP, Todd, Steve, and Eddie*

Chris: Thanks for allowing us to come over.

Mar: Yes, thanks. It has been fun. Maybe I can hear the Beastie Boys perform sometime? *stomach growls* Sorry, I haven't eaten all day.

Chris: Lol!
          sigpic

Comment

TP has had a long tough week and Steve senses she's getting tired and whispers "big soft comfy four poster" in her ear

TP hugs SW and Todd and Eddie, Steve hugs SW
            TP and Steve get out the spa - Steve takes warm fluffy towels from drone and wraps TP up in his arms and carries her off to her rooms for some pampering and a good night's sleep ahead of a weekend of togetherness!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP and Steve have spent the most fabulous day alone together on the holodeck on the beach - Tia Chi at sunrise (simply stunning ), then jogging in the mornign, followed by swimming and frolickng in the sea all afternoon - and because it's a holodeck, neither of us have to worry about getting sunburnt!

Now Steve is setting up a BBQ on the beach and a big bright full moon is rising! A romantic evening awaits...

Steve: she deserves it - besides she doesn' know yet that Todd intends to get her to start practcing in that Atlantis control chair and fly her hive for the first time soon!
              I'll tell her tomorrow, promise... let her have a great weekend with me first, OK?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                TP and Steve have spent the most fabulous day alone together on the holodeck on the beach - Tia Chi at sunrise (simply stunning ), then jogging in the mornign, followed by swimming and frolickng in the sea all afternoon - and because it's a holodeck, neither of us have to worry about getting sunburnt!

Now Steve is setting up a BBQ on the beach and a big bright full moon is rising! A romantic evening awaits...

Steve: she deserves it - besides she doesn' know yet that Todd intends to get her to start practcing in that Atlantis control chair and fly her hive for the first time soon!
                I'll tell her tomorrow, promise... let her have a great weekend with me first, OK?
                Oooo, BBQ and full moon and a beach!! What more could anyone ask for? Oo, a big hulking wriath or two of course!!
                sigpic
                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*TP runs over and glomps SW and Todd*
                  Even Steve doesnlt mind the company because TP is happy

*TP hauls SW and Todd over to where Steve is and snuggles into Steve.*

How do you like my dark brown hair, Todd? Does't it look just fab all mingled up with Steve's white hair when we snuggle up???
                  Steve: *strokes TP's hair*
                  sigpic

Comment

*TP runs over and glomps SW and Todd*
                    Even Steve doesnlt mind the company because TP is happy

*TP hauls SW and Todd over to where Steve is and snuggles into Steve.*

How do you like my dark brown hair, Todd? Does't it look just fab all mingled up with Steve's white hair when we snuggle up???
                    Steve: *strokes TP's hair*
                    Todd: Yes, babe, it does look fab. It would look even more fab over here on my shoulder!!

SW and Todd snuggle up too!!

SW: It's amazing the tan you get on these holodecks. I'm out one day and it looks like I've been out for a month. Too bad it disappears once we leave!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Mar, Kenny, and Chris come onboard*

Mar: Hello! Anyone here?

Chris: We're bored and want some fun on the party hive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Me and Steve haven't tanned - must've been all that sun lotion we kept rubbing into each a other all day!!!! Yes, yes, I know I said we donlt burn in a holodeck, but ya gotta try to stay authentic and ya can't have a day on the beah without rubbing oil into each other!!!

*TP goes and tosses her dark chocolate hair over Todd's shoulder* Like that, Toddikins?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Mar, Kenny, and Chris come onboard*

Mar: Hello! Anyone here?

Chris: We're bored and want some fun on the party hive.
                          Come and join the moonlight barbecue!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Come and join the moonlight barbecue!!!
                            Mar: Thanks.

Kenny: *takes Mar by the hand and walks around*

Chris: Barbecue? Are there any shish kebabs?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Todd is putting aloe lotion all over me even though the holodeck tan doesn't really need it.

What are the drones cooking anyway?
                              sigpic

Comment

Mar wants shish kebabs!

*TP asks drones to take orders*

Steve: You don't have to say please and thank you to drones, baby!
                                TP: Manners cost nothing, honey! I'll start as I mean to go on - they may be drones but they have feelings too, you know!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X