Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Eddie: Kiss and tell!! Kiss and tell!! Hahahahahahaha!!
    Steve: You're just jealous!
    TP: Come on, babe, lets go to bed, I;m tired
    Steve: I hope you changed the sheets after that lot have been in it!!
    TP: No, I didn't - but the drones did, babe! *shuts bedroom door*

*smooching and purring noises from TP's bedroom*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Noise now coming from TP's bedroom:
      TP: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      Steve: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Drone realises TP should be at work and sends her clone in by hyperdrive dart.
      TP has her drones well trained these days!
      sigpic

Comment

Having spent all day in bed (sleeping! They were very tired...) Steve and TP get up and wander thru to the CO hive's spa for the rest of the day.

TP: Are you sure the hive will be okay?
        Steve: That's what Seth's for - everything will be fine, trust me , babe - you need some relaxation
        sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora arrive bearing a basket of goodies for TP (no Craig so as not to upset Steve or Eddie). The basket contains: relaxation body oil, shea butter foot balm, honey and cocoa butter hand cream, sugar and honey body scrub, and some neroli facial oil - all made by PA and Aurora*

Comment

Oh, wow! Thank you sooo much! Me and Steve are jogging on the beach on the planet atm (holodeck opens tomorrow) - so after all that sea, sand and wind, we'll really need all those goodies! *big hug*

Steve: *blows kisses to PA* Thank you, babe - TP and I will really enjoy those later!
            sigpic

Comment

SW, Todd, and yip, even Eddie leave SW's rooms and go strolling down to the spa. Eddie attempts to splash water all over Steve's hair, but SW intercepts him and puts him to stripping both of them of their clothes which always keeps Eddie entertained. Todd takes off his clothes and all jump into the whirlpool.

Edit: Steve's on the beach? Must be clones in the spa!!
              sigpic
              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Oh, wow! Thank you sooo much! Me and Steve are jogging on the beach on the planet atm (holodeck opens tomorrow) - so after all that sea, sand and wind, we'll really need all those goodies! *big hug*

Steve: *blows kisses to PA* Thank you, babe - TP and I will really enjoy those later!
                PA: You're welcome, just wanted to hang around long enough so we could make sure Eddie didn't nick them Have fun
                *PA and Aurora depart*

Comment

*telepathic mkessage from Steve*

we nipped down to the planet for a jog, but we're all sweaty now so we'll have to have a shower first - we'll be back in the spa in a minute!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                    PA: You're welcome, just wanted to hang around long enough so we could make sure Eddie didn't nick them Have fun
                    *PA and Aurora depart*
                    Eddie: Hey, I resemble that remark!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Steve and TP dart back from the beach on the planet and jog along to Steve's rooms, where they get out of their running sweats and have a quick shower, then head for the spa

When they get there, Steve orders the drones to turn round and face the wall so they don't see TP nekkid... he's being very possessive today!
                      sigpic

Comment

Steve and TP dart back from the beach on the planet and jog along to Steve's rooms, where they get out of their running sweats and have a quick shower, then head for the spa

When they get there, Steve orders the drones to turn round and face the wall so they don't see TP nekkid... he's being very possessive today!
                        Todd and Eddie feel free to leer though!! They wink and blow kisses her way!! They get ready to embrace TP!
                        sigpic

Comment

Since Steve's hair is already wet from their shower, TP feels free to push Steve head first into the spa, then she jumps in inbetween Todd and Eddie...

Did you miss me boys?
                          sigpic

Comment

Since Steve's hair is already wet from their shower, TP feels free to push Steve head first into the spa, then she jumps in inbetween Todd and Eddie...

Did you miss me boys?
                            Todd and Eddie tackle glomp TP while SW rescues Steve and glomps him!! Then she knocks him to his knees with a giant snogging session!
                            sigpic

Comment

OK!!! That worked!!! Now I'M jealous, sis!!!! Steve's only been with me 2 days!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd: And just why aren't YOU snogging me like that TP? You haven't seen me in a lot longer than 2 days!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X