Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*PA and the guys walk in on SW and Todd sitting on Eddie*
    PA: What the?
    Craig: Huh? This some newfangled game?
    Aurora: Doesn't look much fun...

Comment

Steve: Michael, follow me and I;ll talk you through it as we go

TP: SW, Todd, sure you don't want to come too? Oh no, *spots Eddie under them* you'd better stay where you are... anyway, you guys can nosey around any time you like! *blows kisses and whispers thanks*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Michael: Thank you Steve, I'm actually very interested in what you've done so far...

Dray: *sigh* I think I'll stay here and snooze
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

*PA, Aurora and Craig leave SW, Todd and Eddie to whatever it is they're doing and find a cosy chair near Draygon to snuggle up in*
          *PA waves to Dray and then snuggles up with her boys*

Comment

Boris: I would love to see round your hive.

Ciannwn: So would I. The holodeck sounds very interesting so I hope I'll be able to see it when it's finished.
            sigpic

Comment

*TP takes her litle group round her new hive*

These are the kitchens such as they are for the moment, tho I think you'll agree that Shawn has made remarkable progress.

Steve:
              TP: *thinks* Keep a lid on it Steve, I;m getting to you - I'll praise youto the heavens when we get ot the holodeck, ok???
              sigpic

Comment

*PA starts yawning so Aurora and Craig make the unanimous decision to take her back home and snuggle her up in bed*
                *Craig leaves a note for TP: Hi TP, sorry I missed you, great bed by the way Hope to catch up with you another time, Craig*

Comment

Eddie promises to be good while Boris is here so SW and Todd let him up.
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Boris: The kitchen appears to be coming along well. I'm not really qualified to comment here, though, because cooking is very much a mystery to me.

Ciannwn: It's a bit of a mystery to me as well. I'm a throw it in the microwave type of cook.
                    sigpic

Comment

*TP moves the group on to the holdeck*

This is the holodeck. Steve's been utterly amazing to get it almost ready in less than a week! He's trained up most of my crew to programme the CPUs so yuo'll eventually be able to request your own programmes, coded for your own personal use.
                      My first prigramme is a tropical beach where Steve and I can run and practice Tia Chi together

Steve:
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Evening! I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                          Good Evening! I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
                          Not at all. I;ve just been showing boris and Ciannwn my kitchens (in progress) and my holodeck suites (almost finished). PLease join us!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mar: Holodecks?

Chris: I have heard about those. Are they at least partially functional?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Where did you get holodeck technology from?

Boris: It's certainly an interesting addition to a hive. I'm impressed by Steve's technical expertise. It's good that he's revealing there's more to him than a passionate interest in hair products.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                                Mar: Holodecks?

Chris: I have heard about those. Are they at least partially functional?
                                Steve to Mar: A bit like that Earth TV show, Star Trek... a hologram-driven virtual reality programme... it feels remarkably real once you;re in it. Me and TP will be testing it out this weekend - we'll have a tropical beach on which to practice Tai Chi and go running *whispers to TP* and watch the sun set, babe...*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X