Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't leave TP sitting out there all alone in this great big hive...
    ...well, ok, not alone, there are several hundred wraith on the ship, but, well, you know what I mean. *looks at TP and sighs*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I couldn't leave TP sitting out there all alone in this great big hive...
      ...well, ok, not alone, there are several hundred wraith on the ship, but, well, you know what I mean. *looks at TP and sighs*
      SW snaps her fingers at a drone who comes over to give her a manicure while she visits.

SW: You're such a good Wraith sometimes,Steve!! So why are you still up TP? Are you that stressed out about getting a hive?
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        SW snaps her fingers at a drone who comes over to give her a manicure while she visits.

SW: You're such a good Wraith sometimes,Steve!! So why are you still up TP? Are you that stressed out about getting a hive?
        Steve: *whispers* Scroll up about six posts, a very very short minific will reveal all - but don't tell her I told you - I sometimes think she;'s even more proud than me!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Steve: *whispers* Scroll up about six posts, a very very short minific will reveal all - but don't tell her I told you - I sometimes think she;'s even more proud than me!!!
          Thanks Steve. My, she really is freaked out!! Tell her not to worry. I'm sure the hive will run itself and our wraithy boys onboard will make sure they don;t run amuck!! They still answer to Todd after all and he's their supreme commander!!
          sigpic

Comment

Steve: I think it's our wraithie boys in board that she;'s worried about - she's sure eddie will run amok enough for every other wraith on board!! You have to admit, babe, he;s a bit of a bad nfluence is your Eddie!
            sigpic

Comment

Steve: I think it's our wraithie boys in board that she;'s worried about - she's sure eddie will run amok enough for every other wraith on board!! You have to admit, babe, he;s a bit of a bad nfluence is your Eddie!
              LMAO!! Then why did she make him a commander!!

Okay, here's the deal. Todd had a stern talk with Eddie tonight and told him and he'd make him a drone if he couldn't live up to the responsibility of being a commander.
              sigpic

Comment

Steve: She thinks that could've been her first bad decision! TP's problem is she wants everyine to be happy and get along with each other... me and Eddie bickerinig made her make him Commander... I feel quite guilty, which is why I became her Personal Advisor. Oh, and believe me - if Eddie doesn't make TP look good in Todd's eyes, I will perosnally shove Eddie otu the nearest airlock!!!!

Aaawww, look, TP's sleeping now...

You still needing company, babe, or...?
                sigpic

Comment

Steve: She thinks that could've been her first bad decision! TP's problem is she wants everyine to be happy and get along with each other... me and Eddie bickerinig made her make him Commander... I feel quite guilty, which is why I became her Personal Advisor. Oh, and believe me - if Eddie doesn't make TP look good in Todd's eyes, I will perosnally shove Eddie otu the nearest airlock!!!!

Aaawww, look, TP's sleeping now...

You still needing company, babe, or...?
                  You better stay with TP!! We can't leave her wraithless. I've got 3 to snuggle with!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                    You better stay with TP!! We can't leave her wraithless. I've got 3 to snuggle with!!
                    Steve: OK, babe *hugs SW* See you later, honey! *goes to snuggle TP for what's left if the night*
                    sigpic

Comment

Steve: OK, babe *hugs SW* See you later, honey! *goes to snuggle TP for what's left if the night*
                      SW glomps Steve and TP goodnight and pads back down the corridor to 3 snoring wraith or at least one wraith who snores loud enough to be 3 wraith.
                      sigpic

Comment

**Shawn gets up, showers and dresses before starting work. He is creating a questionnaire to be handed out to all of TP's new crew members. He needs to know how many of them eat ordinary food for pleasure, what they like if they do and whether any of them are interested in cooking. When he's finished he will ask TP's permission to go ahead with his survey.**
                        sigpic

Comment

*a monstrous potted fig tree arrives - late - addressed for TP, bearing the message, 'Have a fantastic and totally awesome 50th birthday, many hugs, Crockett and Isolde.'

There's also a note from Iz to TP in a purple envelope which contains her card:

"Be careful when you open this as there is some glitter inside and you don't want little silver stars all over your lovely new hive, not unless you want the drones picking up for days.

We hope you like the fig tree, as it was the biggest potted plant we could find, and I managed to persuade Crockett you really wouldn't be too keen on a Triffid wandering the corridors. He was a bit disappointed to find out you can't get them in garden centres on Earth. LOL

Anyway, happy belated birthday. xxx"*
                          sigpic

Comment

*A huge boquet of flowers miraculously arrives for TP with a message tag reading: Congrats on running your own hive now, hope you manage to keep all your Wraithie boys in check! Losta love PA and Aurora *

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              **Shawn gets up, showers and dresses before starting work. He is creating a questionnaire to be handed out to all of TP's new crew members. He needs to know how many of them eat ordinary food for pleasure, what they like if they do and whether any of them are interested in cooking. When he's finished he will ask TP's permission to go ahead with his survey.**
                              Shawn, you have my permission to do whatever you consider necessary for you to do the job to your usual high standards.
                              We can discuss the details tonight - in private - over a late dinner. I have some fresh early season asparagus from my allotment and I have a few duck eggs to make a hollandaise for... em... dipping
                              Report to my quarters by 2300 hours tonight, Babe!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                *a monstrous potted fig tree arrives - late - addressed for TP, bearing the message, 'Have a fantastic and totally awesome 50th birthday, many hugs, Crockett and Isolde.'

There's also a note from Iz to TP in a purple envelope which contains her card:

"Be careful when you open this as there is some glitter inside and you don't want little silver stars all over your lovely new hive, not unless you want the drones picking up for days.

We hope you like the fig tree, as it was the biggest potted plant we could find, and I managed to persuade Crockett you really wouldn't be too keen on a Triffid wandering the corridors. He was a bit disappointed to find out you can't get them in garden centres on Earth. LOL

Anyway, happy belated birthday. xxx"*

TP sends a ship to planet message to Isolde and crockett:

It's HUGE!!!! I love it, I love it!!!! Eddie is gonna love it even more!!! It already makes a fabulous central feature in the main hall where all the recliners are.

My new hive is starting to take shape, thanks to my fabulous boys supervising all these new wraith. As I go through all my inspections, I;ll update the Chronicles so everyone knows where everything is.

Meanwhile, the drones will juts have to get used to glitter - this is MY here hive and it's gonna have lotsa glitter!!!! Oh, and black and purple, and velvet and brocade and... yes, Steve, you;re right, it's gonna look FAB!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X