Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    TP: *returns with her six lovely wraith lads in tow...*
    Steve: As your Personal Advisor I shoudl point out that you also have a whole crew complement of faced wraith as well as a small army of drones...
    TP: I do? ... gads! Eddie, we're gonna need more recliners!
    Yes, but most of them should be on duty most of the time. That give us lots of time to lounge on the recliners!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Shawn: Do all the Wraith on your hive like ordinary food? If so, I'm sure Erik and Archimedes will create and install a matter converter. It's going to take a while to train some of your crew to be competent cooks.
      That's very kind of you Shawn, if Erik and Archimedes wouldn't mind... I;ll have a lot to learn trying to run my own hive.
      I;ve asked Steve to be my Personal Advisor, but I think I'm going to need all the advice I can get... I can rely on you to help me, too, can't I Shawn?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Shawn: I can certainly organise the catering side of things. Erik can train some techs to run the matter converter too.
        sigpic

Comment

SW: So Gawain, are you staying around tonight or are you back off to Boris' hive?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            SW: So Gawain, are you staying around tonight or are you back off to Boris' hive?
            Gawain: I don't have any assignments until tomorrow so I've no reason to get back to my own hive tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              Gawain: I don't have any assignments until tomorrow so I've no reason to get back to my own hive tonight.
              SW: Oooo, let's go explore some of the back rooms, shall we?

SW and Gawain wander off for more privacy (and away from any peeking mods)!
              sigpic

Comment

Todd senses that TP is a bit overwhelmed by all of this and he and Eddie head off to SW's personal quarters to let TP get acquainted with her new crew, leaving her in the capable hands of Steve and Greg...
                sigpic

Comment

TP shows Shawn his own guest quarters where he can stay whenever he's needed on her hive and can appoint in whatever way he chooses - she hopes he'll bring some of his books and paintings.

Steve gives Shawn a telepathic message: *tomorrow, because she promised you, but tonight she's mine*

Shawn tactfully withdraws to his rooms

Greg takes Bob to show him his quarters before showing him round the ship. Greg and Bob agree to oversee crew training and settling in tonight - which will allow TP some alone ime with Steve because she's simply overwhelmed and exhausted and coudl do with the soothing!

*Steve and TP retire to TP's private rooms for the night*
                  sigpic

Comment

Wraith are a very gossipy species, so in no time, Chris on Kenny's hive hears about TP's new hive and tells Mar. Mar is happy for TP, but is unable to visit, so she sends Chris to the CO/TP's hive with a gift.

Chris: *tiptoes in with flowers and a congrats card for TP* Huh, I'll just leave it here on the coffee table. She'll see it here tomorrow morning. *rushes out, but ends up tripping on the way*
                    Last edited by Mariellelita; 16 May 2009, 04:22 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

TP can't sleep and comes out to the communal hall, sees Mar and Kenny and Chris's flowers and reminds herself that she must visit Kenny's hive as well as Boris's tomorrow and formally invite them too... she sighs... all this new responsibility...

A drone immediately brings her hot milk and honey. She goes to thank him but wonders if she's meant to thank her own drones... start as I mean to go on she thinks, and says "Thank you" to the drone.

She gets out her laptop and starts typing...
                      sigpic

Comment

The first mini-fic from TP's HIve:

Spoiler:

TP’s New Hive

TP doesn’t know what in earth got into Todd; what was he thinking? It was a grand gesture, she realises, his way of saying “I can outdo all of you and show you that Todd’s Pet is mine and I will not share her”.
                        But in doing what he did he will have to share her with even more people! She has an entire new crew of wraith to think of now – what a responsibility! What a weight he has placed on her shoulders! What makes him think she can cope with all of this as well as her job and her family back on Earth?
                        Sometimes Todd makes her so angry! He’s so unreadable and she can never work out what’s going on in that head of his. She sometimes wonders if Todd himself knows why he does things – like when he used to keep going back to the Lanteans even when he knew what they would do to him!
                        TP is scared that she’ll make a complete mess of it all, that her new hive will become a shambles and she’ll make Todd wish he’d never thought if the idea. He flambouyantly says he made her a queen, but she's not a queen - what does she know about running a wraith hive, for goodness’ sake?
                        She takes a deep breath and remembers how Steve soothed her last night. As always, Steve stepped up to the mark for her, gave her his strength and his focus and his calmness. Dear Steve, she loves him so much; she can’t let him down.
                        She determines there and then that she will show Todd what she’s made of – and make Steve proud of her.

-oOo-

Steve can sense that TP is scared and overwhelmed and just doesn’t know what to do. He wonders what Todd’s motivations were in giving her this hive and wishes he could get more of a sense from his thoughts what the Commander is really up to.
                        It’s been quite a weekend, he thinks. For so long he struggled with having these feelings of love for a human. He always teased TP that she’d make a fine wraith But seeing her last night, the way she hid her fear and rose to the challenge, he realises that she really will be as good as a wraith queen some day. Perhaps even better because her human side will give her more emotional depth in how she deals with her crew.
                        Unlike most humans, TP does not hide her fear poorly; in fact Steve was impressed with her bravado, although he knows that it is bravado. He didn’t need her request to be alone with him last night to know that she was relying on him for his support. And he knows he will give her everything he has.
                        He determines there and then that he must put aside his personal jealousies. He must advise her and support her in every way he can; keep her calm and clear-headed and focused. And he will do it because she needs him and because he loves her. And he has never felt more proud of her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve: *comes out and finds TP typing* Come on, baby, you need to try to get some sleep *closes TP's laptop, sees her minific and smiles* *takes a now sleepy TP back to bed*
                          sigpic

Comment

Drats!! I just missed you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve hears SW and goes to get her...
                              Steve: Want to join us for a nigth cap, SW?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Steve hears SW and goes to get her...
                                Steve: Want to join us for a nigth cap, SW?
                                SW: Thanks Steve. My three companions are all comatose and snoring!! Nice to see that someone stays up with their worshippers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X