Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Shawn nearly laughs at the thought of Steve dressed like Jack Sparrow and turns it into a cough.**

Shawn: How about some refreshments? There's the food and drink that Gawain and I brought over earlier.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      **Shawn nearly laughs at the thought of Steve dressed like Jack Sparrow and turns it into a cough.**

Shawn: How about some refreshments? There's the food and drink that Gawain and I brought over earlier.
      Oooh, Gawain, you;re back! How are your tattoos, Gawain... still waterproof...?
      Gawain... you remember SW, don't you? *ushers Gawain over to meet SW*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Gawain: Nobody's checked if my tattoos are still waterproof for a while. And yes, I do remember SW.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          ROTFLMAO!!!!

Isn't that a major step down the ranks for you Todd????
          Todd: I'll beam straight in. No one will know the difference!!
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Oooh, Gawain, you;re back! How are your tattoos, Gawain... still waterproof...?
            Gawain... you remember SW, don't you? *ushers Gawain over to meet SW*
            Gawain: Nobody's checked if my tattoos are still waterproof for a while. And yes, I do remember SW.
            Oooo, let's just step into one of the rooms and check in the shower how those tats are holding up, shall we?
            sigpic

Comment

Gawain: I'm actually here to deliver some herbal products from Zaddik. It's the usual order of shampoo and hair conditioner.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                Todd: I'll beam straight in. No one will know the difference!!
                Hey, I'm not compaining - you won't have to beam far... I think I;ll probably keep my hive in permanent dock with the CO HIve - they'll be more or less the same ship! Less complicatedthat way and easier for everyone to find and get to!
                sigpic

Comment

Oooo, let's just step into one of the rooms and check in the shower how those tats are holding up, shall we?
                  Gawain: But, as I've finished all the errands for today now, I think a tattoo checking session would be a nice way of relaxing.
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: Hey, Steve, SW took the bait!!!
                    Steve:
                    TP: What's up with you?
                    Steve: I am NOT dressing up as a pirate!!! That's Eddie's thing!!!
                    Edde: Oooh, yeah, baby... I'll be your cap'n then, TP!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

**Shawn wonders if he's still got a date with TP tomorrow. Everything has got very confusing and he's not sure what's going on right now.**
                      sigpic

Comment

Gawain: I'm actually here to deliver some herbal products from Zaddik. It's the usual order of shampoo and hair conditioner.
                        SW: So is that a no?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Dray yawns*

Michael: I think we'll be heading off now. Draygon needs to do lots of revision tomorrow for her exam, right love?

Dray: Aww... suppose so... night everyone...

*Michael and Dray walk out of the room*
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Gawain: But, as I've finished all the errands for today now, I think a tattoo checking session would be a nice way of relaxing.
                            SW: So is that a no?
                            Sounds like a geat big yes to me, SW! Dos Todd know you're in the shower with Gawain, testing to make sure shampoo and conditoner don't wash his tatts off???
                            sigpic

Comment

**Shawn wonders if he's still got a date with TP tomorrow. Everything has got very confusing and he's not sure what's going on right now.**
                              You bet you do, Shawn, baby!!!! We'll have to "christain" my new kitchens... well, the area where they'll be built anyway... after all, we need to make sure the structure is sound enought o take the weigth of all that equipemnt you'll need, babe!
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: Hey, Steve, SW took the bait!!!
                                Steve:
                                TP: What's up with you?
                                Steve: I am NOT dressing up as a pirate!!! That's Eddie's thing!!!
                                Edde: Oooh, yeah, baby... I'll be your cap'n then, TP!!!
                                TP: OK, Steve, if Eddie's my pirate captain, will you be my PERSONAL advisor then?
                                Steve: Naturally...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X