Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Shawn is very happy for TP but sad for himself. How could he ever give her a gift to compete with a hive ship?**
    sigpic

Comment

For the first time in her life TP is speechless and doesn;t know what to say...
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        For the first time in her life TP is speechless and doesn;t know what to say...
        Todd looks down at the floor and chuckles to himself.
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Shawn: Aren't you going to take a look at it, TP?

**He wonders what Steve is going to think about Todd's gift.**
          sigpic

Comment

*Michael and Dray walk in*

Michael: Nice hive, TP...
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Steve sits and glowers at Todd... it was soooo hard for him to tell TP he loves her - and in front of Todd too, who knew how he struggled with admitting in public that he loves a human... How could Todd try to upstage him like this?
              sigpic

Comment

**Shawn senses Steve's discomfort and feels sympathy for him because he's feeling a bit down himself. Gawain finishes arranging things and wonders if he should stay or go back to Boris's hive.**
                sigpic

Comment

TP: Steve, baby, where's that wraith coat you bought me?
                  Steve: *sadly pulls it out of one of the bags*
                  TP: Look lively there, Steve - you're me captain, lad!!!
                  *TP pulls herself up to her full Amazonian height and walks up and down the ranks* what a motley crew! I expect my officers to look much prettier than this - even the drones look better than you lot! Steve, as Captain of my hive would you get them all into shape, please?
                  Last edited by Todd's Pet; 16 May 2009, 12:55 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    **Shawn senses Steve's discomfort and feels sympathy for him because he's feeling a bit down himself. Gawain finishes arranging things and wonders if he should stay or go back to Boris's hive.**
                    SW, Todd, and Eddie decide maybe they should just take a dart and leave.
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

TP: *beckons Shawn over* Shawn, I don't suppose there'll be any decent kitchens in this hive. Would you supervise their construction for me? You can have them any way you want them - install whatever you need because I'd like you to supervise and train up chefs for me - spare no expense, Shawn - after all, Todd's paying!!!
                      Last edited by Todd's Pet; 16 May 2009, 12:56 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael: Well, looks like you're going to be quite busy...

Dray: Maybe we'll just relax in one of the recliners
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

**Shawn cheers up on hearing what TP said**

Shawn: I'll be delighted to supervise the kitchen construction and train chefs for you. I shall be taking a break from running the dining area on my own hive so I'll ask Erik and Archimedes to install a matter converter there. Everyone can just serve themselves then.
                          sigpic

Comment

TP sees that Todd and SW and Eddie have left suddenly and she doesnlt know why... she's worried that maybe she's upset Todd and SW

Steve orders the wraith and drones on TP's new hive to start getting everything ship shape and shows Shawn where he can find everything he needs to get started on the kitchens.

Steve then joins a sad TP in the recliners and snuggles her to cheer her up until Todd and SW and Eddie come back...
                            sigpic

Comment

**Shawn starts planning the kitchen and Gawain leaves quietly.**
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: You know Steve, I think I might get to like having my own hive...
                                Steve: Especially if I'm the Commander... I always wantedto be a Commander
                                TP: Aaawww, you can be the Commander of my ship as well as my heart!
                                Steve:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X