Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg stays behind to help the drones clear up because he's just happy that TP's happy and he doesnlt mind waiting till next time.

Steve races after Todd who's carrying TP: Hey! What happened to my alone time with TP????
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Dray yawns and snuggles in a recliner. Michael joins her, also looking tired*

Dray: Hope you enjoyed your birthday TP... night night....
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

SW snuggles with Eddie and bids everyone good night!

SW: Quit pinching me, Eddie!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

Thank you both for coming, I've had a fabulous b'day party.
          Hugs Dray and Michael*

Thank you soo much for the beautiul broach and hair clasp, Michael! *kisses Michael on cheek*
          sigpic

Comment

Steve catches uo with Todd and they both snuggle TP and disappear into Todd's private rooms.

Night night everyone and thanks for giving me such a fabulous birthday party! *blows kisses to everyone*

Talk to you all tomorrow!
            sigpic

Comment

TP wanders sleepily into the main hall. She's admiring how well Greg supervised the drones in cleaning up last night when Shawn turns up...

Shawn: I;ve brought you a gift for your birthday, TP... *gives TP a beautifully elegant metal chocker with teardrops that look like liquid mercury* It's lead lined, TP - so it'll block those microchips and Todd and Steve won't know where you are when you wear it!
              Last edited by Todd's Pet; 16 May 2009, 12:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve wander back from TP's birthday shopping on Earth - Steve is weighted down with shopping bags and slumps into a recliner

TP: Todd's not around so he must've gone back to SW this morning, so how about I give you a little private fashion show, Steve...?
                Steve: *Rummages in one of the bags and holds up something skimpy in black leather* - this one first?
                sigpic

Comment

**Shawn and Gawain arrive with more food and drink for the weekend party. They busy themselves opening boxes and laying the supplies out on tables. Shawn is imagining what TP would look like in that outfit Steve's holding up**
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    **Shawn and Gawain arrive with more food and drink for the weekend party. They busy themselves opening boxes and laying the supplies out on tables. Shawn is imagining what TP would look like in that outfit**
                    *TP rushes over to welcome them*
                    Hi guys! Oooh, more goodies!! You are good to me Shawn! *hugs Shawn*
                    I haven't seen you in ages Gawain! How are you? *hugs Gawain* Will you stay for the party, Gawain? Pleeeeease?
                    sigpic

Comment

SW, Todd, and Eddie arrive in TP's new hive ship. Todd officially "hands TP the keys!"
                      On board, all the faced and non faced wraith await TP's first commands!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Gawain: I was here yesterday when I helped Shawn to carry the cake. I'd love to stay for the party, though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Todd recommends she NOT wear the skimpy new outfit there for her first inspection!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                            SW, Todd, and Eddie arrive in TP's new hive ship. Todd officially "hands TP the keys!"
                            On board, all the faced and non faced wraith await TP's first commands!!
                            Keys???? To TP's hive ship?????? MY hive??????
                            sigpic

Comment

**Shawn looks up from arranging food.**

Shawn: Is that a birthday present from Todd?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Keys???? To TP's hive ship?????? MY hive??????
                                Yes, Queen TP's hive!! With oodles of wraith ready to wait on her hand and foot and cull the universe at her command!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X