Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    SW: BE careful of that cocoa. I think Rhy put something in it!!
    *Michael stops just before he drinks it*

Michael: Typical...
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Eddie: *gagging noises*
      TP: What?????
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        TP: What?????
        SW: I think it was from your kissing Shawn or somebody.
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          *Michael stops just before he drinks it*

Michael: Typical...
          SW: That's probably wise!! That Rhys is sneaky sometimes!!
          sigpic

Comment

SW: That's probably wise!! That Rhys is sneaky sometimes!!
            Michael: Indeed... *puts down drink*
            sigpic

Comment

SW: I think it was from your kissing Shawn or somebody.
              Steve: LOL!! And YOU accuse ME of being jealous, Eddie!
              sigpic

Comment

Michael: Indeed... *puts down drink*
                Oh come on, it's only a slug of whisky! *takes a gulp of cocoa* See? Yummy, whisky laced cocoa and Ellia's biscuits *munch munch* Delicious!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh come on, it's only a slug of whisky! *takes a gulp of cocoa* See? Yummy, whisky laced cocoa and Ellia's biscuits *munch munch* Delicious!
                  Michael: I'd rather not have a hang-over tomorrow morning though
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: *spontaneously hugs SW and Dray* You guys are all so wonderful!!! I've had such a fabulous birthday party and Steve's room is piled up with all my beautiful presents and I;ve had so much fun tonight and I'm just gobsmacked that so many people came and... and... *bursts into happy tears and hugs SW and Dray again*

Steve: *peers into TP's cocoa cup* You sure that was whisky, Babe?
                    sigpic

Comment

Michael: I'd rather not have a hang-over tomorrow morning though
                      SW: Me either. The way I"ve been busy lately, once I start I may not be able to stop!!
                      sigpic

Comment

TP: *spontaneously hugs SW and Dray* You guys are all so wonderful!!! I've had such a fabulous birthday party and Steve's room is piled up with all my beautiful presents and I;ve had so much fun tonight and I'm just gobsmacked that so many people came and... and... *bursts into happy tears and hugs SW and Dray again*

*hugs TP back*

Dray: Hey, it's been a wonderful party, and we've all had a great time! I'm happy you've had such a lovely birthday
                        sigpic

Comment

SW and Eddie: Awwwww!! *tackle glomp TP* We love you, TP!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

*big group glomp with TP, SW, Dray, Eddie, Micheal, Steve, Greg...*

*TP sticks head up from group and shouts* OK, Todd! Where's Todd?? Get yer backside into this group glomp before I have YOU microchipped, Toddikins!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*TP sticks head up from group and shouts* OK, Todd! Where's Todd?? Get yer backside into this group glomp before I have YOU microchipped, Toddikins!!!
                              Dray: Lol... silly Todd... maybe he's got another surprise for you TP...
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd jumps in and gives everyone a bear hug!! Then he sweeps her up in his arms and attempts to take off with her!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X