Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*PA tries to stifle a yawn but Aurora sees and carries her over to a big floor cushion and they snuggle up*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Perhaps someone else gave it to Kit to give to me...?
      Maybe... don't know who though... ah well
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        *PA tries to stifle a yawn but Aurora sees and carries her over to a big floor cushion and they snuggle up*
        I know it's a party and all, and it'll go on all weekend, but worshippers at least are not expected to stay awake all weekend!!!
        The recliners here are expecially comfy and of course there are plenty of rooms for everyone!

How about some of Ellia's delicous biscuits with soem hot chocolate? slugs of whisky in the cocoa are optional!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          Aurora: You got a secret admirer TP?

Comment

*DS walks over to Rhys and tries to wake him up*
            Rhys: 'm not sleeping! *hic* Just resting until the room stops moving! *hic*

DS:

Comment

If it's from who I think it;s from then it's the best present I've ever had and I;ll treasure it and wear it always.
              sigpic

Comment

Aurora: You got a secret admirer TP?
                TP: *whispers to Aurora* I'd rather not say, don;t want to make a fuss, if it's who I think it is anyway...
                sigpic

Comment

Perhaps someone else gave it to Kit to give to me...?
                  If it's from who I think it;s from then it's the best present I've ever had and I;ll treasure it and wear it always.
                  I have a suspicion who it could be from but I'm not telling anything.

Comment

TP: *whispers to Aurora* I'd rather not say, don;t want to make a fuss, if it's who I think it is anyway...
                    Aurora: Ah, ok
                    PA: Think we'll have to head off for some sleep now TP, sorry but I'm just too tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      I have a suspicion who it could be from but I'm not telling anything.
                      I have one too, but, I may be wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aurora: Ah, ok
                        PA: Think we'll have to head off for some sleep now TP, sorry but I'm just too tired.
                        No problems, thank you for coming and for my wonderful presents... especially yours, Aurora...
                        Take some cocoa and biscuits with you, if you like! *hug*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Yawns* Bye TP. I'm getting kind of sleepy.

Kenny: But we haven't even had dinner yet! See you later TP. Have a nice b-day.

*Kenny walks Mar back to the dart and takes her back to his hive*
                          sigpic

Comment

Dray: Looks like we all have an idea where TP's mystery gift came from...

*helps self to some of Ellia's biscuits, while Michael gets soem cocoa for them*
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                              *Yawns* Bye TP. I'm getting kind of sleepy.

Kenny: But we haven't even had dinner yet! See you later TP. Have a nice b-day.

*Kenny walks Mar back to the dart and takes her back to his hive*
                              *waves and blows kisses* Thank you both for coming and for the lovely gifts!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*DS yawns*

DS: Sorry, TP, but we have to leave as well. But since the party will be all weekend there's still plenty of fun ahead.

*bends down to help Rhys get up and gets hugged and snogged by him, falling on the floor herself*

DS *catching breath*: Hmmm... You taste of whisky!

Rhys: *hic* Want more?

DS: Not here. Remember the mods? We wouldn't want a bucket of cold water drench us, would we? Goodnight, everyone! Have fun and sweet wraithie dreams!

Comment

Working...
                                X