Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Eddie: Well, that's a special edition for TP, but here, I don't think you've done this level yet. *hands Mar a manual*
    Mar: I know, I wanted another edition that you were giving to other folks, not TP's special edition. *looks at manual* Darn! How did you know that I didn't pass this level yet? I guess there is no fooling you. lol Thanks, Eddie.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Aurora: Aha, all set then Kenny
    PA: Looks like you'll both be busy tonight and tomorrow Mar
    Mar: Yes, I am so happy. I love being pampered. It makes me feel like a Queen!

Kenny:
    sigpic

Comment

*Draygon arrives back, and hands DS the flask of herbal tea*

Dray: Any cake left?
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        **Erik gives TP a big hug back. Ellia and Zaddik arrive. She gives TP a box of her biscuits and a crystal charged with happy energy. Zaddik gives her a full range of beauty products scented with a mix of several island flowers so they smell like an exotic bouquet.**
        TP: Oh wow!!!! MORE pressies!!! *claps hands and does a little dance*
        Steve: Yes, I hadn;t realised you were so popular, babe...
        TP: *hugs Ellia and Zaddick in turn* Thank you soooo much, they're really lovely!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

*DS stores the flask in her handbag*

DS: Thank you, Draygon. I'm quite certain we're going to need it very soon. *points at Rhys who has begun to dance on the buffet table still holding a glass full of whisky*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            *DS stores the flask in her handbag*

DS: Thank you, Draygon. I'm quite certain we're going to need it very soon. *points at Rhys who has begun to dance on the buffet table still holding a glass full of whisky*
            Dray: Oh dear...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Mar: Yes, I am so happy. I love being pampered. It makes me feel like a Queen!

Kenny:
              PA: Enjoy yourselves

PA: I'm sure there is somewhere, Shawn would have made plenty I would think. Kit gone to bed then?

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                PA: Enjoy yourselves

PA: I'm sure there is somewhere, Shawn would have made plenty I would think. Kit gone to bed then?
                Dray: Yes, eventually. He wanted me to give this to TP though. No idea where he got it from...

*gives TP a small charm in the shape of an iratus incect*

*goes to get some cake*
                sigpic

Comment

Cat takes a piece of cake from the buffet and snuggles up to Jareth.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Dray: Yes, eventually. He wanted me to give this to TP though. No idea where he got it from...

*goes to get some cake*
                    PA: Aaw, sweet of him to give her a gift. I'm sure she'll love it, especially since it's from Kit

Comment

**Boris and Ciannwn find a spare recliner. It's a very cosy fit but Ciannwn doesn't mind.**
                      sigpic

Comment

*Rhys trips over a bowl of trifle and falls on the floor*

Rhys: *hic* My glass's empty! *hic* Where'sthatbarrel? *hic*

*Tommy hides the barrel of whisky behind his back*

Tommy: What barrel?

Rhys: *hic* Nevah mind. *hic* *keels over* - THUD

Comment

*Mar and Kenny go over to say hi to Ciannwn and Boris*

Kenny: How are you two doing?
                          sigpic

Comment

*goes to get some cake*
                            Is that from Kit - as well as his drawing of Todd? How sweet! I;m sure Steve will be able to find me a nice silver chain to put it on so I can wear it next time I see Kit! He's such a sweetie! (Kit, I mean... but Steve too! )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Is that from Kit - as well as his drawing of Todd? How sweet! I;m sure Steve will be able to find me a nice silver chain to put it on so I can wear it next time I see Kit! He's such a sweetie! (Kit, I mean... but Steve too! )
                              I'm sure he'll like that. Still don't know where Kit got it from though
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he'll like that. Still don't know where Kit got it from though
                                Perhaps someone else gave it to Kit to give to me...?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X