Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Aurora: I didn't think that would happen!
    PA: You see, you just have that effect on us women But it is a one off!
    Aurora: Of course, you're my only
    PA: You ok there TP? Perhaps a fairy cake would help? *holds out fairy cake with Wraith-green icing*
    Aurora: I made them myself
    Steve: *revives TP with a lingering kiss*
    TP: Oooh, wraithie green fairy cakes! Thank you, PA
    Steve: You OK now, Babe?
    TP: Em... yes, hon, I;m fine *sighs and gazes wistfully at Aurora*
    Steve: Honey...?
    TP: Really, babe, I;m fine... wasn't that a lovely present from Aurora? *sigh*
    Steve: Just you wait till later, Babe, I'll put it into perspective for you!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: PA? You have any fairy cakes for me? *stomach growls*

Kenny: No Mar, you'll spoil your appetite for dinner later on...

Mar: *hugs Kenny and pouts at him* You're no fun.
      PA: Aaw, course you can have a fairy cake! *hands one to Mar*, and you can have one too if you want Kenny *waves one around infront of Kenny to tempt him so he won't be so hard on Mar*

Comment

Mar: Aww! Thanks PA! *takes fairy cake* It is delicious.

Kenny: *gives in to temptation* Fine, I'll just have a bite...or two. *takes cake from PA* Thank you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Steve: *revives TP with a lingering kiss*
          TP: Oooh, wraithie green fairy cakes! Thank you, PA
          Steve: You OK now, Babe?
          TP: Em... yes, hon, I;m fine *sighs and gazes wistfully at Aurora*
          Steve: Honey...?
          TP: Really, babe, I;m fine... wasn't that a lovely present from Aurora? *sigh*
          Steve: Just you wait till later, Babe, I'll put it into perspective for you!
          PA: aaw I'm so sorry Steve! But it was just a one-off cos it's TP's birthday, promise...unless she finds some mistletoe at christmas...
          Aurora: I apologise Steve, I did not mean to overstep the boundaries.

Comment

Mar: Aww! Thanks PA! *takes fairy cake* It is delicious.

Kenny: *gives in to temptation* Fine, I'll just have a bite...or two. *takes cake from PA* Thank you.
            PA: LOL! You're both welcome Do you like the Wraith-green icing?
            Aurora: Yes, I made it myself, had to experiment with the colourings and it took a while, but I got to eat all the wrong coloured stuff
            PA: You ever seen a Wraith on a sugar high?

Comment

PA: aaw I'm so sorry Steve! But it was just a one-off cos it's TP's birthday, promise...unless she finds some mistletoe at christmas...
              Aurora: I apologise Steve, I did not mean to overstep the boundaries.
              Steve: No need to apologise - I'm very impressed you managed to make her thunk!
              TP: Oooh! Mistletoe??? Aaawww, do I have to wait until Christmas now??? Surely there'll be a special occasion between now and then that'll warrant another kiss, Aurora???
              Steve: Don't be greedy, baby!
              TP: Aaaw,Steve, honey, after what you told me last night, you donlt have any reason at all to be jealous! *snuggles Steve*
              Steve:
              sigpic

Comment

PA: LOL! You're both welcome Do you like the Wraith-green icing?
                Aurora: Yes, I made it myself, had to experiment with the colourings and it took a while, but I got to eat all the wrong coloured stuff
                PA: You ever seen a Wraith on a sugar high?
                Mar: Yes, I thought the color made it cute. I have never seen a green one before.

Kenny: Uh, is a sugar high wraith and a small hyperactive wraith the same thing?
                sigpic

Comment

TP: Oooh! Mistletoe??? Aaawww, do I have to wait until Christmas now??? Surely there'll be a special occasion between now and then that'll warrant another kiss, Aurora???
                  TP: Aaaw,Steve, honey, after what you told me last night, you donlt have any reason at all to be jealous! *snuggles Steve*
                  Steve:
                  PA: Hmm, it might have to be christmas, you have a number of Wraithie boys but I only serve the one...
                  Aurora: Sorry TP, but unless the special occassion calls for it I cannot risk upsetting PA. *Telepathically to Steve* My thanks but I assure you PA's the only one for me .
                  PA: *whispers to TP* Steve's not going soft is he?!

Comment

Dray: At least you're having a good time TP

Michael: Having a good time?
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Yes, I thought the color made it cute. I have never seen a green one before.

Kenny: Uh, is a sugar high wraith and a small hyperactive wraith the same thing?
                      Dray: That reminds me... where's Kit got to?
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

If you're referring to a certain young Wraith who likes sticking things then not exactly Aurora goes all bouncy and flirty and tends to let his mind wander onto certain other things when he's high on sugar

Comment

Steve:
                          SW staggers in drenched to the bone. It's raining Lanteans out there.

Yes, there is a special occasion between now and Christmas. My birthday!! But I get the kiss then!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!! TP is massively glomped by SW and company. Todd grabs her and takes her out in a massive back bending snog!!
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*DS starts to dance unconsciously to Bob's music*

Comment

PA: Hmm, it might have to be christmas, you have a number of Wraithie boys but I only serve the one...
                              Aurora: Sorry TP, but unless the special occassion calls for it I cannot risk upsetting PA. *Telepathically to Steve* My thanks but I assure you PA's the only one for me .
                              PA: *whispers to TP* Steve's not going soft is he?!
                              TP to Aurora: *sigh* Oh, well, I'm sure it'l be worth the wait!
                              TP to PA: *whispers* Steve going soft??? whatever do you mean???
                              TP to Steve: Ignore PA, baby, you;re my favourite! *hug* Well, apart from Todd, naturally...
                              sigpic

Comment

If you're referring to a certain young Wraith who likes sticking things then not exactly Aurora goes all bouncy and flirty and tends to let his mind wander onto certain other things when he's high on sugar
                                Kenny: Oh, well in that case, no, I haven't seen one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X